Cookies & Beer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw my opportunity and took it," he responds. Soon, both beers are finished, and Connie is up to grab a couple more from the refrigerator.

Mathew swivels his head to watch her take back the empties, his eyes locked on her bum as it sways from side to side. His fingers tap along his thighs as he waits for her return. The two beers open with quickness, and are brought back to the couch. After a quick toss of her hair, she drops down next to Mathew, and hands him his beer.

The cookies cool off and are quickly pounced upon. Mathew and Connie feast on quite a few of them, washing them down with beer. With still half of the batch left on the table, the two go back to the monologue in front of them.

Blinking rapidly, Connie fights off sleep. She settles on leaning into Mathew. After taking another long inhaling of air, Mathew picks up his arm, allowing Connie to slide gently into his nook.

Mathew relaxes as he feels her against his chest, her soft hand resting against his stomach, every movement of her fingers warming him. His hand lies across her upper arm, enjoying the feel of her soft skin at his fingertips.

She smiles inwardly to herself, comfortable, and ready to unleash her ulterior motive. She reaches forward and places her beer next to the cookies. Slowly, she turns her face up into his.

Just inches away, she calmly asks him, "Do you want to have sex?"

Mathew takes just a moment to answer.

"Yes. Yes I would."

With this, Mathew downs the rest of his beer and places it next to Connie's half full beverage. Connie slowly uncurls herself from her new friend with benefits, making sure to slowly arch her back as she rises, giving Mathew an eye full of that delectable view of a woman's ass and hips arching out from her waist. Connie smirks, showing self-satisfied desire for Mathew, as she reaches her feet. Hands against her hips, she leans back, her t-shirt rising and exposing her bare mid drift.

He leans forward and his hands slide around to her backside. His palms find her bottom, taut behind her jeans. Pulling her closer, he lays a few soft kisses onto her lower abdomen. She hisses, enjoying the delicate sensations. Her hip bones on display; Mathew hooks his neck and delivers a couple of kisses to the sensitive area before he is kittenishly pushed away by Connie.

"That tickles," she giggles.

She offers an outstretched hand to Mathew. He takes her hand, and using the couch as leverage, climbs to his feet. The front door securely locked, they move into her bedroom, the door closing behind them.

Dim light from the connected bathroom is all the illuminates the room. Mathew and Connie are attached to each other like two teenagers after prom. Mouths and tongues mingle briskly, and the two's muffled moans proliferate throughout the room.

With a playful growl, the raven-haired young woman pushes Mathew back against the door. His back slams into the wood, and a huff of air escapes from his mouth. Taking her face in his hands, cradling her jaw with both of his palms, he into her, taking in her vanilla flavored lip-gloss.

Her hands are busy along his back. Connie's nails rake down his sides, and sneak in under the hem of his shirt. Her fingers roughly massage his lower back, scratching across his moist flesh, leaving thin red trails along the curve of his spine.

She pulls away from Mathew's hungry, desperate lips, and begins to lift his shirt away. He obliges, lifting his arms for her. His naked torso comes into view and his shirt is discarded to the floor. Her hands rub his humble chest and stomach. Excitedly, she looks up into his eyes.

"Not bad, Mathew."

Their mouths meet again. This time Mathew uses more force, pushing Connie passed the nearby dresser. A few old receipts and loose change slide off of the top, as her hand swipes across for balance. Now next to the side of Connie's queen sized bed, lustful hands continue to roam. Connie works her fingers down to Mathew's groin, and lightly grasps his member through his jeans.

"Definitely not bad, Mathew!" she says excitedly, feeding his ego.

His belt is quickly unfastened, and zipper undone. His pants are pulled off and kicked to the floor. Connie drinks in Mathew's body, from his wide shoulders down to his toes, her eyes lingering upon his package, framed nicely within his gray cotton boxer briefs. Teased earlier on in the evening, a fresh bead of pre-cum stains the fabric.

"I think it's time for me to get a bit more comfy. Don't ya think?" she rhetorically asks Mathew, gently pushing him down to the bed.

He sits, looking up to her with longing eyes. Resting on his elbows with his legs opened comfortably, he makes no effort to conceal his confined arousal. His socks are peeled off and left on the floor.

Above him, Connie begins to disrobe, her close-fitting t-shirt first to go. She crosses both arms at her waist and brings the garment up and over her head, milky white breasts trapped inside of her solid purple satin square cupped bra. This view is quickly shrouded, as her hair majestically falls down over her chest. Connie teases Mathew with her bra, unfastening it, with one arm holding up both cups.

"Please let me see your breasts," Mathew begs, coming off of his elbows and now learning forward.

"Oh, okay," she giggles, and pulls the bra away from herself. Her arms fall flat to her sides as she seductively tosses her hair behind her shoulders.

The subdued light shines against her bosom; perfectly capturing her pink, erect nipples, rising above her areolas. They sit divinely on her chest, young and heavy. Mathew instinctually grabs for these quintessential breasts, only to have his hands brushed away.

"I'm not done yet," she pokes at him.

She turns around, her head turning over her shoulder. Connie nibbles her bottom lip, watching for Mathew's enthusiastic reaction. What she can't see in his face, she can make out by the large shadow across the fabric of his cotton underwear.

She backs up a couple of steps, clearly confident around Mathew. His eyes open wider as he hears the dull clang of her belt unfastening. A breathless moan escapes his lips in anticipation.

Connie bends over at the waist, her hair cascading down towards the floor. She slowly works her jeans off, the pants dragging along her cheeks, allowing more and more of her glorious bottom to come into Mathew's view. Her creamy cheeks slowly spill out. She kicks pants away, but stays bent over, palms now up against the wall.

"Your ass is...beautiful," claims Mathews, his left hand loosely massaging his rod.

"And the panties, Mathew? I picked them out just for you," she teases him. She sways her hips wiggling her bum in his face. Her round ass is parted by the strip of her pink and purple thong, the colors swirled wildly at the top of the smooth fabric.

"They're nice. But an obstacle," he comments.

"Oh? Maybe you should take them off for me." she says, her grin warming the room. She turns her hands back towards the wall.

Mathew does not respond with words. He leans forward, and first runs his cheek along the smooth surface. Connie coos at his touch, the stubble tickling her backside. She gasps as Mathew sinks his teeth into her flesh, leaving a minor bite mark on her left cheek.

"Mathew!" she chides him playfully, her cunt tingling with fresh arousal.

He smiles from behind her and his eyes look upon hers. Her face turned back towards his, she is impressed as he takes the waistband of her panties between his teeth and slowly drags it off of her hips and down her legs. The insignificant crotch peals off of her damp sex. Her smell filters into the room, drawing an enthusiastic moan from her keen friend.

His hands take over the brunt of the work and remove her thong from her legs and ankles. Connie stays against the wall, her back arched, and her rounded ass pointed out towards Mathew.

"Can you see how wet I am for you, right now?" she asks him. A broad stroke of his hand into Connie's ass leaves a nice red handprint, and a smacking sound that echoes throughout the room. "Ooh...Mathew...please eat my pussy!" she begs.

His right arm reaches around her hip, and grasps onto her left ass cheek. He pulls her open, and his eyes feast upon her steamy cunt. Connie teems with moisture, heat radiating from her. She bucks her hips back into Mathew's face. He holds her still and leans into her hot center, noting the clean smell of body wash from a recent shower.

His tongue makes first contact with her cunt, trailing up her pussy lips, and stopping just short of her tight rosebud.

"How do I taste?" she asks him, in between moans.

Pulling his head back for a moment, he responds by saying, "You taste and smell so amazing, Connie. And I can't believe I hadn't really thought about this...side of you," he reports before diving back in.

She snickers before she whimpers, as Mathew's fat tongue traces the details of her labia. His left hand sneaks inside of his boxer briefs, and strokes along the length of his member, the engorged head rubbing against the leg of the garment.

Connie closes her eyes and grits her teeth, Mathew now firmly attached to her exposed clit. He molds his mouth in the shape of an "o", with his tongue, while firmly inside his mouth, peaks out of the hole, the middle part of his tongue lining up with the middle of his nostrils.

"Oh, God. That's amazing, Mathew!" she sighs with ecstasy.

The stimulated young man drops off the bed and to his knees. He moans into her soft pink flesh with a positive response to Connie. Matthew tilts his head to the right, allowing his left hand to enter the vicinity. Two fingers from his hand wet themselves across her sticky labia. She expedites this process, raising her right leg, fanning it out, and placing it atop her dresser. With more room to work in these cramped quarters, Mathew inserts the fingers into her tight hole.

He points his pads towards the spongy button just inside of her tunnel. Rhythmically, he curls his fingers into that special spot, slowly pressing. His tongue lavishes her clit with attention. Above him, Connie looks down at her contorted friend, her long mane obscuring her vision. A few stray strands cling to the few droplets of sweat that have formed on her forehead.

"Where did you learn this?!" she gasps, one of her hands leaving the wall to tweak and roll a swollen nipple.

Mathew moans an unrecognizable response, too focused to leave for just a moment. His fingers begin to pump as they prod. His face contorts with a smile, tasting another wave of arousal, heightening the flavor he craves. The digits start to move faster inside her. Her legs begin to quake.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she shrieks.

Mathew's thrusts intensify. Connie's silky juices squish around in his fingers as he pummels her tightening hole. His nose bends off the side, fighting the storm of her bucking hips. Her cunt tightens around his hooking and pumping fingers. Connie's usually pale skin flushes, especially at her upper chest. Her teeth gritting, and her forehead veins popping, she teeters on the edge of orgasm.

"Oh Gawd!" she squeals, sucking in air in rapid bursts, her stomach tense. With a guttural moan, she lets go. Mathew murmurs around her engorged clit, and his fingers are shoved from her hole.

She wails, letting go, her legs spasming, knees bending and straightening. A torrent of girl cum squirts out from her cunt. Mathew arches his back as he is covered in her orgasmic juices. The whole wave of cum fires over his shoulder and down his back, dampening the waistband of his boxer briefs.

Connie, beet red, and covered with a fine layer of sweat, collapses to her hands and knees. Mathew backs up, left with a perfect view of her cunt, as it still spasms, juices trickling out to the carpet.

Connie looks back to her rear as if something is broken. "That's never happened before..." she sighs, breasts rising and falling into the carpet with each labored breath. "I didn't pee on you did I?" she asks with concern.

Mathew hops to his feet, and slowly helps Connie from the floor. Her weak knees struggle to keep up the rest of her fatigued body. His hands hug around her midsection, and he leans in close. The mass of his hardness finds a crevice to hide, wedged in her ass crack.

"That definitely wasn't pee. That was beautiful," he whispers into her ear before taking a studded lobe into his mouth. A blissful smile appears on Connie's face. She leans her head to the side, exposing her neck. Her friend licks, nibbles and sucks on the tender nape of her neck.

Mathew gently pulls the two of them into the bed, the box spring cheeping with their combined weight. They lie down the length of the bed, Connie on top of Mathew, still connected as they were a moment earlier. His hand coolly runs up and down her stomach, before settling upon her breasts. Connie moans with content as Mathew kneads and gropes the fleshy globes, his hips slowly gyrating into her lower back. He makes fists in her breasts, losing his fingers in her tit flesh.

"Would you believe this is my first time?" he asks her before tugging on her ear's cartilage with his front teeth.

"What?? You're a virgin?!" she asks, dumbfounded, her eyes narrowing in thought.

"No, no...this is my first booty call," he reassures her.

"Thank God. Thank God," she whispers to only herself before responding, "Oh, of course. You're like a fish to water," she says, turning her head back and capturing his lips in hers.

Her arms reach behind and grab the elastic band of his underwear, and she begins to slide them off. Mathew lifts up his hips, and the two collapse back to the mattress. Her hand reaches back, and finally takes his cock in her fingers.

"Yes," he hisses, his cockhead sticky with precum. His testicles hang low towards the mattress, dense with leashed semen. He moans into her neck as she softly strokes his length.

"Is all of this for me?" she teases him, squeezing her first around the base, veins tensing up the shaft, the head turning a deep-rooted purple. His circumcised member easily fills her hand.

"I've never been harder," he groans. "Please let me fuck you," he begs, pumping his hips into her soft hand. Her thumb massages the tip, bringing a quiver from Mathew, his toes curling, and hamstrings tensing.

Connie chews her lip for a moment, squeezing his shaft. With an exhale of breath she urges him, "Reach over into that drawer of and grab a condom," as she nods to the nightstand.

Stretching his arm to it's maximum, his flips the drawer open and fishes inside. He finds a loose condom, and quickly hands it to Connie.

His fingers collect and gather her protracted hair, keeping it out of her eyes as she checks the expiration time on the condom. Mathew's fingers dance through her silky hair, enjoying the texture.

"Ribbed for my pleasure," she jokes as the wrapper tears open, music to her friend's ears. She moves back, sitting on Matthew's lower abdomen.

Taking the red, pre-lubricated condom in between her thumb and index finger she places the ring at the tip of his bulbous head, and then slowly begins to roll it down the shaft. She cradles his soft nut sack in her off hand as the prophylactic unrolls down his length.

"Freshly shaven?" she smiles.

"I could've done with a sprucing, regardless," he says, finishing with a soft moan as Connie's hand meets the bottom of his shaft. His hips arch up, and the condom is then made secure and prepared for coitus.

Connie scurries up the bed, her hands holding onto each pillow for support, as she places her tight hole over the tip of his throbbing cock. One hand now resting against his chest, feeling Matthew's heart pounding eagerly, the other holds his meaty fuck stick at her entrance. She slowly sinks onto his cock, his ridge parting past her labia and deep into her heat. Both of them let out satisfied moans as they connect.

"Even with a condom, you feel so amazing," he tributes her, his cock piercing her all the way to the rear of her passage, his scrotum scorched by the heat from her labia.

"You feel so good inside of me," she moans, biting her lip and closing her eyes. Her arms move to either side of him, her hands bracing against the soft, freshly laundered sheets of the bed.

Connie begins to fuck him, rolling her hips against his member, having it explore every centimeter of her steaming sex. His hands attach to her waist, guiding her as she fills herself, his cockhead bumping against her cervix on occasional strokes.

"Please lean forward. I want to see that sexy ass bounce on me," he requests, his fingers digging into her soft sides.

Connie isn't one to disappoint, twinkling back at him, before leaving his hands and leaning forward. Mathew opens his legs and Connie's legs drape over his. She grasps onto shins and arches her back. His hands go behind his head and she gives him a matchless view of her bum jiggling around his cock.

"You really love this ass don't you?" she asks him, knowledgeable to his potential response, which is only a grunt, her hips suddenly gyrating faster. Connie moans back at him, feeling his organ pump into her tight slick flesh.

The bed creaks from stress as Mathew's cock enters and exits with a blur. Back on his elbows, his right hand comes down across a cheek with a loud crack.

"Do it again!" she screams.

Another hand comes down onto her backside. He swipes with alternating angles, labeling both cheeks with his palm prints. This just spurs Connie on with more ferocity, as she uses her whole body to take as much of his cock into her at one time as possible.

Wet fucking noises course throughout the sex-scented room. Mathew worries now, the beginnings of an orgasm ready to overtake him, his testicles tightening.

"Connie. Wait. I'm going to cum. Stop," he pleads, not wanting this to end. He smacks his lips in frustration, damning his lack of endurance through under use.

"It's okay, it's okay," she convinces him. She stops her movements and crawls back to her original position.

Taking Mathew completely off guard as she slowly spins around on his cock, facing back towards him. Her mane of hair dances over her shoulder as she turns.

"I just want to watch you cum inside of my cunt," she tells him with an eager gleam in her eyes.

He can't help but smile at this young woman above him, her bountiful breasts cloaked by her spilling locks. At the top, her hair clings to her fresh, sweaty forehead. Her whole body is once again glistening.

She squats over him, and places her hands upon her legs. Mathew's bulging cockhead is the only part of him still inside of her cunt, muscles gripping around him with contraction of her stomach muscles.

"I want you fuck me as hard as you can," she petitions him.

"I can't wait to cum inside of you," he replies, and both of his hands roughly take her bum into his hand. Digging his heels into the mattress, he gets leverage. Matthew begins to slowly piston himself inside of her, juices leaking down his cock and collecting on his now soggy testicles.

Mathew initiates himself, gaining comfort with his position. He speeds up his thrusts, Connie's tits jiggling in front of his face. He catches an erect nipple in his teeth and holds on, the tit flesh jiggling around his mouth with greater velocity as his cock thrusts rapidly into her hole.

"Oh my fucking God!" she croaks feeling the deep pain in her belly, his cock nudging against her cervix.

Before long, Mathew feels the incessant build of his orgasm, a tingle in his balls spreading to warmth throughout his loins. Tensing, his thrusts slow and just become deep, forceful thrusts. He cries out in it release, plowing his meat as far as it will go.

"Fuck," he wheezes, as his testicle churn, and shoot copious ropes of cum into his condom. His fingernails dig into Connie, leaving discernable scratches along her ass.