Cooking Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kspor
kspor
18 Followers

I pull our slowly and a wad of cum flows out and into Emmy's awaiting mouth. She raises her head and begins licking and sucking all my seed out of your pussy. I unhook the toy and leave it in you as I sit back and watch the show. You recover and begin to work her pussy with the toy. Then to my amazement you move and begin to sixty-nine her. You both go at it with a beauty and passion that leaves me breathless. I slowly stroke my cock as I watch you tonguing her clit and then your face gets covered as she cums hard.

You pull the toy out of your ass and replace the toy with the one we call the monster. You roll Emmy over and bring her to her knees. Taking the harness you strap in on and poise the toy at the entrance to her moist hole. With a savage thrust you drive the entire toy home so quickly that Emmy yelps with pain and pleasure.

"Take this you little cum eating slut. Eat all my mans hot cum from my pussy and don't even offer me any. I told you not to touch, and you go and steal from me. Take this your little bitch. Do you like this? Well DO YOU?

"Fuck me, yessssss, I deserve this, fuck me hard. Make me feel sorry for my eating that sweet cream cum from your hot pussy. Oh, shit, fuck me like a dog!"

Soon my cock is rock hard again thanks to the show you two are giving me. You motion me to come around and enter you again. I slide into your wet pussy and we form a train. It takes a bit to find a rhythm, but soon we are all moving well together. I wait for you to hit bottom in Emmy then I ram my cock home over and over. Emmy is screaming with pleasure and your voice rises to meet hers. I am in heaven fucking you watching your fuck Emmy.

"Honey I want to watch this cum stealing whore suck you cock." I pull out and move around to Emmys face. I sit against the sofa and Emmy goes to work. First she licks all your nectar off my cock and balls then proceeds to nibble up and down my shaft. I lean back and enjoy the shows. My lady is fucking the shit out of the vixen polishing my knob like a twenty dollar whore. Suddenly I feel my cock gripped by an ice cold hand.

"Hey, that better be me you're dreaming about. I hate to spoil a good dream, but it's snowed like hell last night and I need you to take that new toy of yours and clear a path to Emmys. She is helping me make sauce today and then we're going shopping. I know you have been waiting for a good snow and now you have it. Don't play too long," as you release my cock and walk away.

I wonder if dreams ever come true?

kspor
kspor
18 Followers
12