Cooking Up a Storm Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocket
Rocket
9 Followers

Twice more she took its length, before Turk took it from her. They kissed passionately.

"I'm glad you were my first deep throat," Bree uttered. "Now get 'round here and do my arse."

"My pleasure," Turk replied.

Bree bent right over, her sweat covered tits flattened against Andy's chest as she put her face beside his. Andy knew what was next, and stopped thrusting, allowing Turk to bring his cock up to Bree's arsehole. Sensing her trepidation, he held her head, soothing her as she gasped when the cock entered her fresh hole. Through her thin walls, Andy could feel Turk press further in, and heard her moan with pain. Turk stopped, and eased back before trying again, getting most of it in this time.

Now they began to fuck her, slowly at first; learning each other's moves until Bree began to respond to the double pistons- one moving in, as the other moved out- sobbing uncontrollably with emotion as they quickened and quickened until Andy screamed that he was going to come. He reached to pull out of her, but she clamped down hard to feel his cock jerk in her, and the warmth of his semen oozing far deeper than anything before. Her own climax gathered all of her senses, and smashed them together in an indescribable moment which left her hanging, fearful she might never recover.

In time she felt Andy's cock yield and lifted her hips to let it fall out. Her motion drove Turk's cock deeper into her arse, and set off a new round of desire in her. She began to drive against him, arching her head back to meet his, and urged him to split her arse with his fat cock; to fill it with the cum he'd been saving for her. Turk responded to the slutiness, meeting her thrusts with his own until his balls bounced against her sloppy pussy and he could wait no longer. With his cock buried to the hilt, he shot load after huge load into her quivering backdoor.

Only now did Bree let Andy roll away from under her. Warm cum began to seep from her, as she dropped face down to the mattress. Immediately, she felt hands take her legs, and roll her onto her back. She was surprised to see Bill there, a revitalised, angry looking cock in his hand.

"My turn at the goddess," he said.

Bree agreed, and opened her legs. Bill dropped to the floor, and crawled between them, easily finding her open cunt and ramming his cock inside vigourously, sloshing in the cum it still held until his cock was covered. In no time he withdrew, climbing forward to reveal his real intent.

"I want to come all over those tits," he said.

Bill took his cock in his hand, and began to pump it. Bree leaned forward, and just had time to take hold of his cock before his first powerful spurt shot onto her chin, to be joined by a second that glanced off her cheek and hit her in the eye. The remaining cum landed on her neck, before trickling down onto her chest.

"Not exactly what you had in mind," Bree exclaimed.

"Yeah, I sure stuffed up," Turk said, though not really apologetically.

"Do I look worried?" Bree teased, scraping the warm cum from her face, and dragging it to her mouth.

The sound of applause interrupted them.

Bree turned to find the other three watching on.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Bree taunted.

"Oh- they're all done for now," Debbie replied. " I guess it's just us girls that can keep going!"

"Now that's a good idea," Bill encouraged. "A show from the girls. Who's in favour?" Bill raised his hand, as did Debbie. Turk and Andy were unmoved.

'Two all. Looks like you get the casting vote, Bree."

'Well what's it to be?" Bill urged.

The sound of her mobile phone ringing was a welcome intrusion..

Bree took the call in the kitchen.

"Where the fuck are you?" It was Adam.

"And hello to you too," Bree replied angrily.

"I thought you would be here. I said we'd get home today."

"We'll I'm working for Charlie this weekend. I'll be home later this afternoon."

"Fuckin' Charlie. What is it with you two?"

"Nothing- he's not even here. I'm cooking for some of his guests."

"Well there's a bunch of hungry fishermen here, and I've been telling them how good you cook, and how good you look and how good you are in-"

"Not too many details I hope. Anyway, you'll have to look after yourselves like you had to do on the fishing trip until I get home."

Bree hung up, and walked back to join the others, their unanswered question on her mind. She was still naked, and the drying semen on her was becoming uncomfortable.

There was no one about. The sound of the shower running told her where at least some of them were.

Bree finally got her turn in the shower, and was joined by Debbie.

"This is what you need after a good fucking," Debbie said, and proceeded to scrub all of Bree's places with a soothing soap lotion.

"What's next for you?" Debbie asked.

"That was my boyfriend on the phone. He's home from a two week fishing trip, so I'll be heading off as soon as I can."

"I meant in the long term."

"I was thinking of asking Charlie could I work for him when the season starts. Adam won't like it, but that's his problem."

"Oh- I know you have what it takes to convince him otherwise. Starting with a surprise tonight."

"And just what have you got in mind?" Bree asked.

Fifteen minutes later, Bree agreed her freshly shaved pussy might do the trick.

By the time an uneventful lunch was over, the wind had blown up. Everyone got in and helped Bree clean up. Then Andy and the rest packed up quickly. Bree assured them that she too would leave soon. They said their good-byes, with some sadness, and more than a cursory hug. Bill made sure he felt those tits just one more time. Debbie reminded Bree that the girls still had some unfinished business, and handed her the black dress, "to go with her new look." Andy hugged her fondly. Turk went to do the same. Bree wanted to kiss him instead, and did so, with the kind of passion that promised more- much more- should we meet again.

Finally they were gone.

Bree returned inside, and left a note for Charlie. She satisfied herself the light sleeveless dress, with just her briefest panties underneath, was the right way to greet Adam.

Oh! - and meet his mates.

Rocket
Rocket
9 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Locker Room Dare Ch. 01 A dare takes a crazy turn for a high school geek.in First Time
Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 01 The start of Marcy's adventures.in Loving Wives
Hotwife Holly Ch. 01 A stranger in a bar helps turn Holly into a hotwife.in Group Sex
Teacher to Escort A teacher accidentally becomes an escort.in Group Sex
Cugina et Cugino Ch. 01 Middle aged cousins begin friends with benefits relationship.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories