Cooking Up a Storm Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocket
Rocket
9 Followers

"That's why I've got plenty of back-up."

"Oh-I think I'll manage. You guys had better be good for more than one load."

Adam gave her a surprisingly warm hug. "You really are my favourite little cum junkie."

"Just don't waste it here when you see me and Sara at each other," Bree said, as she left for the stage.

Her movement brought even louder cheering from the crowd that had grown considerably. Sara saw her approaching, and went to the edge of the stage, her breasts hanging heavily when she bent to offer Bree her hand.

The other girls paired off, and began to fondle each other, urged on by a segment of the crowd keen to see how far they would go. They began a deep kiss, their hands all over each other before taking the next step, and reaching into each others panties. Just as it seemed they would go further, they stopped, and bowed, before dashing off.

As if it had to be this way, the stage belonged to Sara and Bree.

The contrast was immediate and intoxicating- the short fair Sara, with brief cream panties and round tits exposed, and the tall dark-haired Bree, still in the long backless black dress. To the smooth rhythm of the music, they danced apart, as if stalking one another. No moves to undress came, and no one complained, engrossed as they seemed to gradually concede to each and came closer. Finally they met and joined, the contrast complete as their lips touched for a moment, before Sara stepped clear, only to be reeled in sharply as Bree's hand caught hers and spun her round, both facing the silent audience. Bree's hands followed Sara's outline, as if she was sketching her, from head to toe and back up, discovering, exhibiting Sara's proud nipples, before dropping again, skillfully and unexpectedly taking the panties with them. A loud sigh broke from the crowd as the neatly trimmed pussy was exposed; a sigh that became a cheer of approval as she stepped out of the panties. Bree's hands began their upward return- knees, thighs, hips- before lingering on Sara's taut stomach as if undecided whether to explore the new territory. Sara made the decision for her, drawing one of Bree's hands to her moistening slit as she leaned back, offering her open mouth for Bree to kiss hungrily.

Too soon Sara's hand abandoned the one skirting her pussy; too soon except she had shifted it to now brush Bree's pretty face and neck and shoulder, where the unwelcome thin strap of the dress was. Sara slid a finger under the strap, and dropped it off Bree's shoulder; then the other side, before moving away, all attention on the dress as it began to slip down, the deep cleavage coming into view before Bree caught hold of her dress, one hand on each of her breasts, and, to the disapproval of the crowd, halted the exposure. Bree laughed and boldly placed her hands on her hips, the dress defiantly staying in place until Sara moved behind her, and slipped the dress over the obstructing breasts.

Reveling in the moment, Bree took one of her heaving breasts and lifted it to meet her mouth, demonstrably licking the hard nipple to her own and the onlookers' pleasure. Sara joined in, desperate for Bree's nakedness to match her own, and pulled the dress lower, barely containing her own surprise as the bald snatch came into view.

"I want some of that," she whispered to Bree. "I was hoping you would," came the immediate reply.

For Charlie, and Adam, the new look was devastatingly erotic. Except, as Charlie figured, everyone in their group, but him, was going to enjoy it.

As the impromptu strip came to a sudden close, Charlie decided there was little need for him to hang around any longer.

"I'd best be leaving," he said, when the girls had rejoined the group. "You guys have a good time."

"Not without you we're not," said Sara.

Later, with a light heart, and a little trepidation, he allowed all of them to pile into his four wheel drive for the trip home.

"Your place or mine?" he asked.

"Let's go to the holiday house," Bree suggested.

"The scene of the weekend crime, Bree?" Adam queried.

"You wouldn't believe the half of it," she replied.

To be concluded in Chapter 5...

Rocket
Rocket
9 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Buddy Session Can Charlie & Bree stay 'just friends'?in Erotic Couplings
Patti's Arrangement She wants to see her husband with another man.in Gay Male
Bachelorette Club Ch. 01 Bride's final fling?in Erotic Couplings
Power Exchange Ch. 1 Charlie lays down the law.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 01 Annie discovers herself.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories