Coolness Under Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

"I've never done it before, Kell," I replied, not knowing exactly what to do.

"Just give it a shot like the guys in the pornos do it," She smiled at me, reminding me of the porn I'd been watching in preparation of this moment.

I blushed as I kissed her again softly and tenderly. "Ok, but first I'm going to explore you with my lips and tongue, sweetheart."

She shuddered as I whispered it, and her breathing grew heavier. "Do it, baby. Please!"

In response, I lowered my mouth to her breasts, kissing and licking her erect dark nipples. The full moon overhead bathed us in enough light to see clearly, but I closed my eyes and explored her body with my lips and tongue. I kissed down her toned belly slowly, trailing my tongue as I went.

She moaned appreciatively as she spread her thighs for me, my mouth moving down over her shaved pubic mound and inhaling the sweet scent of her arousal.

I let instinct take over at that point. I extended my tongue and touched her glistening pussy lips tentatively. She gasped as I tasted her for the first time, and ran her fingers through my hair as I slipped my tongue deep inside her. Her taste exploded in my mouth as I realized I had never tasted anything so good in my life!

Kellie was moaning and gasping as I feasted on her chocolate covered strawberry, drinking down her sweet nectar as I discovered an instant love of eating pussy. God, she tasted so fuckin' WONDERFUL!

She squirted all over my face the first time she came. She screamed out in ecstasy and her back arched as she tightened her grip on my hair and shuddered beneath my merciless tongue. I kept licking and sucking, giving her every bit of pleasure I could. She was my Best Friend, and now something much more than she had been before. I knew that I would want her for the rest of my life!

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she finally came down from a massive orgasm and tried to catch her breath.

"Did you like that, baby?" I asked with a smile, my face covered in her juices.

She looked into my eyes with an intense love, and smiled radiantly for me as she pulled me up as she sat up herself, and kissed me with more passion than I had thought possible.

"I loved it, boo," she whispered as she finally broke the kiss.

Then she pushed me onto my back and started licking my throbbing member as she grasped it lightly around the base. Her other hand came up and cupped my balls, and she tried to get as much of me into her mouth as she could. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately if you see it that way, she could only get 3 inches into her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in.

She gave me a rueful smile. "Sorry, baby. I can't seem to get it to fit."

"No prob, Kell. Let's see if it'll fit someplace else." I grinned as I said it, and she blushed before moving off of me and coming up beside me on the blanket. I moved over her and looked into her eyes. "I love you, Kell. I always have."

"I love you too, Mark. You know that," she replied with a smile as she stroked my cheek. "Please go slow, baby. You're pretty big down there."

"I will, sweetheart. Don't worry. It's probably going to hurt when I do it, though," I warned her. She knew it too, but just stroked my cheek again and pulled me down to kiss me softly.

"I know. I'm ready for it. Make me a woman, boo."

And with that, I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and pushed forward slowly. It went in about 2 or 3 inches before I hit her hymen. My eyes never left hers as she smiled nervously and nodded. I pushed forward into her, burying myself completely inside her as she bit her lip to avoid screaming in pain.

"Are you ok, baby?" I asked in a whisper as I stopped moving completely. I stroked her hair as she sobbed a bit, but soon she recovered enough to look at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I am now, Mark. Give it to me slow, baby. Make love to me," she whispered back.

Her wish was my command, and I moved slowly in and out of her, kissing her full lips as our tongues danced together. She moaned as I filled her, and I realized that I was filling her completely when the head of my cock hit the back wall of her pussy.

She moaned and cried out as she started coming, and I wasn't far behind her. It had only been a few minutes, but I couldn't hold out much longer, as it was my first time too. Yeah, I'd jacked off before showering for Prom, but nothing could have prepared me enough for this experience. Kellie moaned again as I pushed into her again, and she could feel me swelling inside her.

"Come in me," she whispered quickly as her breath caught in her throat, and I felt her climax around me as her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft. Her scream was muffled as my lips captured hers, and my balls tightened as I thrust into her one final time.

"Oh FUCK!" I shouted as the most intense orgasm of my life blasted through me like a thunderbolt. The cum shot from my cock in volleys and waves, blasting into my best friend's pussy as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. She held me tight as my balls emptied themselves into her over and over and over again.

"Yes, baby! That's it. Give it to me! Come in my pussy!" She whispered/demanded of me as I felt like my orgasm would never end. She shuddered as she came again, with my cum filling her to overflowing as her pussy tightened again and milked me of every drop I had.

When I finally pulled out of her, the cum and a little blood was leaking from her pussy, and I grabbed a couple towels from the back seat of my car. They were beach towels, and I'd put them in there in anticipation of going to the beach in the morning, but would have to wash them again after this!

She sat up and kissed me as I cleaned her, our tongues dancing slowly again as we drank each other in. Her nipples were still hard in the cool late spring air, and I couldn't resist sucking them again.

She gasped and looked at her watch. "Baby! We need to get home!" she exclaimed in an urgent whisper. "It's almost midnight!"

"Well, Princess, we wouldn't want you to turn into a pumpkin, would we?" I grinned.

She giggled. "No, we wouldn't. Besides, I think your Camaro would be turning into a pumpkin, if this was the fairy tale."

I feigned shock. "Well, it's a damn good thing this is real life! I did too much work on that car for it to turn into a pumpkin on Prom Night."

I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes, giving her my silly look. She giggled again and kissed me again. "Take me home, baby."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, practicing how to address female officers once I entered the Army.

"I like 'ma'am'. I think you should call me that from now on," She gave me her own silly look, and I grinned and kissed her.

We dressed and I gathered up the blanket and towels and put them in my trunk. I keep my car clean, but I would have to wash out the trunk and wash the towels and blanket in the morning.

I dropped her off at her house and walked her to her door. The light was still on, and I could see her father waiting inside for her to get home. I caught a glimpse of her mom, too, and was suddenly very nervous.

"Don't worry, baby. Momma and Daddy love you. You know that. I think we need to talk to them tomorrow, though," she was reading my mind. I knew that we would have to break the news to our families about what we wanted to do.

Kellie had also elected to join the Army. She went MP, while I went Infantry. Yeah, she wanted to be a cop, and I was just looking for the adventure.

We would be going to MEPS down in L.A. in September, so we had the whole summer to spend together.

What happened to Tyrone and Bridget, you ask? Well, Ty was found the morning after Prom. He had been stripped and left on the beach after he had DOG spray-painted across his chest and back in neon orange paint. Seems that Max and the guys weren't too thrilled with him, and decided to reveal his status to the world. Bridget wasn't anywhere near there, as the guys had taken her home.

Turns out, she was too embarrassed by what had happened to say anything to anyone, and when Ty asked her to talk to the cops about it, she told him that she didn't know what he was talking about. Gotta love shallow girls.

From what Max told me later, they'd dropped her off first before taking Ty and decorating him with the fitting label.

Kellie and I laughed our asses off as Max, Sam, and Dave told the tale of how Tyrone had kept trying to bullshit them even as they made him strip, then held him in place as Max did his best Pablo Picasso impression with the orange can. I never said it was a GOOD impression of Picasso. Just his best impression.

* * * * *

Fast-forward 3 months, and plans rarely work out the way we want. Kellie and I couldn't get stationed together as boyfriend and girlfriend, and it turned out that we had to wait until AFTER we got out to get married.

In order to NOT have to deal with a Long Distance Relationship, we had a serious discussion in the airport after my folks dropped us both off. We agreed to go back to being Best Friends for the duration of our tours. No pressure, and we could see whoever we wanted while we weren't together. We came to an understanding that IF we fell in love with other people, we would stay Best Friends, but wouldn't be together while in a relationship with someone else.

Yes, it was difficult for both of us. We had spent the entire summer together, and figured out what the other liked. Kellie had kept practicing her blowjob technique on me, and by the time we left for Basic, she was damn good at it!

We agreed to NOT tell each other about any liaisons we had while we were in. We also agreed to be as safe as possible with whoever we slept with. That meant No Sex Without Condoms. It was the closest we would ever come to an "open" relationship, but we weren't technically together anymore, at that point.

No, I won't tell you about who I was with while I was in. Kellie never told me, but we both admitted there had been others. Hell, we barely saw each other in those 4 years. We took Leave together when we could, but that wasn't very often, and there were a few other times we saw each other, but I'll get to that in a moment.

We HAD emailed each other constantly, though. We would call or email and kept in touch. Our conversations were mostly about how our jobs were going, and if we were having fun or not. Well, at least they were for the first two years. We always ended each conversation with "Love ya" before hanging up or hitting Send.

2 years in, 9/11 happened, and we got deployed. We ended up stationed fairly close to each other in Afghanistan, but a world apart. She was placed in a non-combat area in Kandahar while I was in the thick of hunting down the Taliban with the 2nd Ranger Batt. We were full of patriotism and wanted nothing more than to find the mastermind who had killed thousands of people and bring him to justice. Granted, my idea of justice for him was a round between his eyes, a perfect t-zone kill. Unfortunately, I never got a shot at him.

Needless to say, we still talked and emailed, but not nearly as frequently as we had before. We met up a couple times while in Afghanistan and spent a few days getting reacquainted with each other's body. At that time, those were the best three days of my life.

We decided not to re-up when it came time to decide whether or not to reenlist. We wanted to get out of there and be together. It was a rough road we took and our lives with each other had been put on hold, but we would be together finally.

Through the Grace of God, we made it out alive from that warzone. We actually outprocessed together at Ft. Jackson, and flew home to LAX together.

We joined the Mile High Club that day, and man, it was worth it to fuck Kellie again, even if that damned airplane lavatory was barely big enough.

When we landed, both of our families were there to greet us. We walked off the plane hand in hand, having gotten back together over the past couple days at Jackson and on the plane ride home.

We were both dressed in civvies, having changed out of our Class A's after outprocessing was complete. Both sets of parents could tell right away that we were back together.

We finally unlaced our fingers from each other as our families hugged us. My shithead brother even gave me a hug, realizing that I'd done what he would never have the intestinal fortitude to do. Hey, as much as I detest the little toad sometimes, he's still Family.

Kellie's sister also joined in on the hugs. She'd grown up quite a bit from when we'd left. She wasn't a gawky beanpole anymore. She'd filled out into a good looking woman.

Yes, I had some fantasies about getting Kellie and Cassie into bed at the same time. I know, I know. I'm a dog. Not enough of a dog to cheat on Kellie, at least! I'm not Tyrone, nor will I ever be like Tyrone. Hell, what guy out there hasn't fantasized about having two sisters at the same time? Fantasies like the one I entertained about Kellie and Cassie are just that, though. Fantasies. Imagination at work. In other words, it was NOT going to happen in real life.

* * * * *

Anyway, we decided that we would get jobs and use our G.I. Bills to get some college under our belts. Getting a degree in a good field would ensure our futures. We found an apartment and some part-time jobs, and settled into a fairly hectic routine. We still made time for each other, though. We always made time for each other.

Now, I'd always liked computers. Not only that, but I was good with computers. So of course, I chose Computer Science for my Major. I also got my CompTIA certifications in A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, and I was more than ready to join the workforce. Let it be known that those are some of the most brain-draining tests ever created. I also took the A+ exams in one day, even though it isn't recommended. I barely passed the Practical, but that was ok. I passed!

So after I got my first job in the IT field, I bought the ring. A half-carat diamond in a 24 karat gold setting. I had it sized for her petite finger and boxed up. Yes, it took most of my credit card to buy it, but I figured that I would have it paid off in about 6 or 7 months. With my new job working as a Network Technician, I was making some good money.

It was worth it, though.

That night when Kellie got back to our apartment, I had the wine, the dinner from Mario's, and the ring in the box in my pocket. I don't cook. Just to make that clear. I tried once. It didn't end well.

Kellie was working and had received her MBA early, having aced all the courses necessary in record time. We had run a real risk of burning ourselves out, but we managed to keep each other from going completely loony toons.

"Hey, Beautiful. Long day at work?" I asked as I took her in my arms and kissed her. She dropped her purse and bag on the counter and kissed me back lovingly.

"Mmhmm. You might say that, baby. Just found out that Justine is retiring. We're getting some new guy from out of state," she said, rolling her eyes.

Now, we both loved Justine. She'd been kind of a second mom to both of us. It saddened me too, but then I just shrugged.

"Well, we can invite her to the wedding," I said with a smile. "Kell, I know I never did this properly when I asked you to marry me, so I'm doing it now." I got down on one knee and pulled the felt covered box out of my pocket. "Kellie-Lin Everett, will you marry me?" I asked as I opened the box.

"Oh baby!" Kellie's eyes went wide and her smile shown radiantly as she took in the ring I'd bought her. "Yes!" She threw her arms around me as she sank to the floor on her knees too.

We kissed for what must have been an hour before she finally broke it and I was able to slide the ring onto her finger.

"I love you, Mark," she said as she kissed me again once we were standing. She admired the ring and kissed me again.

"I love you too, Kell," I replied, kissing my love one more time.

We ate in silence, just looking into each other's eyes as we smiled at each other. One of us would grin occasionally, and we'd laugh or giggle. We were both giddy with anticipation.

We'd been unofficially engaged for almost 4 years, living together nearly as long, and had been working our asses off in part-time jobs, as well as going to school pretty much year 'round. Now I had a fulltime job, and was making decent cash. Now we were officially engaged. Life was good!

Kellie was now working fulltime at the Real Estate office, and was the Executive Assistant to the boss, Mrs. Justine Hart. Mr. David Hart was an ad executive, and between the two of them, they were clearing a million a year after taxes.

Now Justine was going to retire. Some new guy was coming in to take over the office. Oh, well. I'd meet him eventually. Justine and David were good friends, and Kellie was going to miss having Justine as a boss. I couldn't blame her.

"So when is Justine going to officially retire?" I asked as we sat on the couch after dinner. We were snuggled up, just enjoying each other's company as we'd been doing now ever since we got out. It had become another tradition, enjoying some quiet time after dinner. Just the two of us, no other cares in the world, and catching up on each other's day.

"She said in a year, so she's going to be around for a while yet," she said. "I'm gonna miss her, boo. I don't know this guy coming in. What if he's a hard ass?"

I shrugged and chuckled. "Don't worry, baby girl. I'm pretty sure he will be just as impressed with you as Justine is. To go from being an MP to being an Executive Assistant is a hell of a transition. You did it easily."

"Ha ha! Easily? Yeah, right!" she snorted. "Honey, you have NO idea how hard it was to become something totally different than what I was doing for four years."

I raised an eyebrow at that and looked into her dark amber-brown eyes. "Oh? Hmmm, let's see. Infantry, sniper, Ranger, and 2 tours in Afghanistan to Computer Geek. Yep, I guess you're right." I gave her my silly face, eyes crossed and tongue stuck out the side of my mouth, and she actually blushed as she realized what she'd just said.

"Sorry, boo. You're right," she acknowledged.

I laughed. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart. So, when do you want to get married?"

"ASAP, honey. I wanna be Mrs. Kellie Gallows by the end of the month," she grinned as she said it. "I knew we'd get married, baby. Even back when we were kids."

"I think I did too. Damn glad we finally got around to it," I replied with a grin of my own. It dawned on me in that instant that we really are soul mates.

Well, that conversation led to us getting together with our families to get the wedding planned ASAP. Our Moms took over the planning with Kellie, and left us guys out of the loop completely. So we sat around and drank beer while the womenfolk planned the wedding. It's great to be a guy, sometimes!

Well, we almost got married before the end of the month. We were actually married on July 4th, as that would be an anniversary I would never be able to forget. It was true, even though I'd never be able to forget that day as long as I lived anyhow.

Kellie was gorgeous in her white wedding dress. I wore my Dress Blues, and even got my high-and-tight haircut back for the occasion. I wanted to look sharp for my lovely bride. I succeeded.

Justine and David came to the wedding, and congratulated us. They then did something completely unexpected when they went ahead and paid for the wedding as their wedding gift to us!

It was your traditional Catholic service, of course. That meant long and boring, and if I hadn't been standing there with Kellie by my side and my friend Kevin beside me in his Dress Blues too, ready to kick my ass if I fell out, I might have just fallen asleep.

Well, when the Priest finally said "You may kiss the Bride," I was more than ready to, and lifted Kellie's veil and kissed her lovingly and deeply. For a good two minutes, at least.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers