Cooperation

Story Info
Inga, the gorgeous shop steward lands the deal.
10.7k words
4.5
44.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Yes, yes of course, I will. You are most welcome to Stockholm then. Good bye."

I put the phone down and slumped back in my chair. I was shocked and it showed clearly to my administrative assistant Karin and the shop-steward Inga. They looked inquiringly at me.

The phone call had come in the middle of our weekly conference. I run a small company manufacturing an advanced technical product.

"It was Mr. M- from the far east. He said that he is very interested in our bid and that he will come to Stockholm next week to negotiate."

"Oh, that sounds lovely, doesn't it," Inga exclaimed. "It will secure the business for two years and to a good price you have told us."

"Yes," I said weakly. "The business deal is good. But he wants something more. He has heard a lot of stories about Sweden as an exotic country in the far north. When I met him I told him that we no longer have ice bears on the streets but I did not exactly tell him that the reputation of lovely women and free love is much exaggerated."

"Oh, he wants some pussy before he closes the deal. Well, that I guess you can arrange," Inga said scornfully. She was a very frank and outspoken woman.

"No, it's not as simple as that. He is not looking for an escort girl or hooker. Besides, he is bringing his wife," I said weakly. "No, he has heard that Swedes are walking around naked in their free time and he wants to see it."

"Well," Inga giggled. "Then you have created a problem by not telling him the truth."

We sat silent for a while considering the possible loss of a good deal.

"How much exactly is this deal worth and what will happen if we don't get it?" Inga finally asked with concern in her voice.

"Mr. M- declared that quality is the most important for him. So the price I have offered will give us a margin that is the double of our normal. If we don't get this deal we can't expand like we have discussed, we might even have to cut back because our competitors will get an advantage with other customers. This deal is a prestigious one as well." I said gloomy.

"Well, we have to think of something then, don't we?" Inga said.

I did little else than thinking about what could be done for the next days but couldn't figure out anything. Then Inga came into my office on Friday afternoon.

"I have been thinking about Mr. M- and his funny wishes," she said without preamble. "I have an idea how something maybe could be arranged."

I lit up instantly.

"But it will cost you," she said when she saw my interest. "Both up front to cover expenses and if we get the deal I want a fat bonus for all employees."

Now, Inga is a good shop-steward. Hard as nails in negotiations but fair and stands up for a deal. She is also a good looking, statuesque woman in her early forties.

She hovered over me.

"Do we have a deal," she grinned.

"Yes of course," I said. "But can you really fix something that pleases Mr M-?"

"Well, I am not sure yet, I will let you know on Monday. But I need some money for expenses right away and I will also need the boat for the weekend."

The boat is my only extravagance. But I seldom use it after my wife left me. She complained that the company took all my interest. She was probably right. So I let the staff use the boat now and then.

I came to work on Monday morning, full of hopes and concern.

Inga was in the office talking to Karin. They giggled when they saw me.

"I can arrange a show on Saturday," she said right away. "You will take Mr M- out in your boat into the archipelago. I will give you directions later on. But remember, it will cost you." She grinned wide when she left the office.

"Karin, tell me about it," I asked my assistant.

"No, I can't. The little I know I promised not to tell you. Besides, I don't know very much either."

I had to wait and hope for the best.

Mr M- and his wife came on Friday morning. We showed them the shop and he liked to talk to the workers. He talked for a long time with Inga who also was responsible for quality control.

"A remarkable and impressive woman," he said. "She seems to know what she is doing."

Mrs M- talked to the male workers and especially to Anders, a person with high mechanical skill and vital to the company. He is a tall man in mid forties and likes to keep his body in shape.

After lunch we had business negotiations and in late afternoon we seemed to have reached an understanding.

After they had left for their hotel I met Inga and Karin.

"Now, this is what you have to do," Inga said and gave me a bunch of papers with directions and a time table." You should leave at ten o'clock. Don't be late. Karin will also be on the boat as our liaison person."

"Tell me, what will happen," I begged her.

"No, it's better you don't know. It will be more genuine then. You can't tell in advance what they can expect. And besides, many details can still be changed."

Karin and I had invited Mr M- and his wife to dinner at one of the big hotels in Stockholm. We had a good meal and I tried to interest Mr M- for the business girls working in the hotel bar. But he showed no interest. Mr M- talked a lot about Inga and his wife talked about some of the male workers.

Mrs and Mr. M- talked excitedly about what they would see the next day. They explained that their country was crowded and the morale very strict. Public nudity was out of the question. They asked several times what they would see but I said that you never knew in advance. We had to move around and hope for the best.

In the morning I had arranged for Mr M- and his wife to be picked up at the hotel and be driven to the harbor where I had the boat. Karin had been busy during the week to see to the catering on board. We were well stocked.

My boat is a 40-feet motor cruiser so there is plenty of room both on deck and below. The galley is fully equipped.

Mr and Mrs M- arrived on time. Karin and I had got the boat ship shape and ready to leave. The weather was lovely with a clear sky and a promise for a hot day.

When we were on our way through the Stockholm archipelago with its twenty-four thousand islands Karin served coffee and fresh Swedish cinnamon buns. She surprised me. She had changed to a very revealing bikini that showed off her good body and especially her full bosom. Mrs M- looked at her for a minute.

"Well, I think I will change as well," she giggled and followed Karin down into the cabin. She came back shortly afterwards in a similar revealing bikini. She was a petite woman around five feet high. Her shapely body was curvy with heavy breasts. Mr. M- changed into shorts.

Our first destination was Idskar and the main nudist beach in Stockholm. We were lucky. Since it was a warm and sunny day the beach was already full of naked people. And they didn't seem to bother that we drifted slowly along the shore. We had good binoculars on board and Mr and Mrs M- really used them. They made excited comments between them and seemed very pleased.

We drifted slowly past the beach then turned and drifted back again. Mr and Mrs M- were busy watching and making comments.

Karin leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Look at them. They are excited. Mr M- has a hard on and Mrs M- is already wet in her pussy."

I was astonished. Not from Mr and Mrs M- being aroused but from the way Karin talked. She had never used such words in the office.

There were several boats in the waters we now crossed. Some of them came close enough for us to see the people on board. Most women were at least braless, a few totally naked although it wasn't too obvious when they sat down. But the binoculars were used all the time.

After a boat had passed us with several braless women on board Mrs. M- beckoned for Karin to come to her. They whispered between them and Karin laughed gaily.

"Yes, by all means. Yes, of course it's allowed. Feel free. I will if it's all right with you."

They both got rid of their bikini tops and let their full breasts get their freedom. Karin had a real nice pair. Mrs. M- wasn't bad either although she was around fifty. I felt sorry for myself that I had to sit in the pilot's seat and most of the time had to look ahead. But I stole glances at my passengers.

We had another half hour to our next position and had to pass a few open waters. But the sea was calm and the crossing was pleasant. Karin moved around the boat and served refreshments. Her nice breasts swung sexily. She was a sight both for Mr M- and me.

We entered a narrow passage between two big islands. The speed had to be reduced to a bare minimum. And it was our luck. Houses were situated on both sides along the passage. They all had good places for sunbathing, either a small beach or a bridge or a rock. Many of them were sheltered from the neighbors but open to the sea. There were people at nearly all of them doing all sorts of normal things. Most of the women were topless but wore shorts or bikini bottoms. The men normally had shorts.

"Look, look over there," Mrs. M- excitedly exclaimed. "They are playing croquet in the nude."

Two couples in their forties were playing a game of croquet and they were indeed naked. They didn't seem to be bothered by our presence.

"Lovely, and look over there at the other side," Mr M- added, excited as well.

On the other island a little bit further into the channel a young woman sat sun bathing on the outside of a boat house. She was completely naked and not ashamed to show off her buxom body and ample bosom. In fact she sat with parted legs and waved when we passed her. We got a good look at her and her pink pussy slit.

We passed two empty houses.

"Oh, there is a lovely woman, isn't she," Karin said pointing forward. "And she gets company," she added a bit breathlessly.

A woman lay down on the bridge sunbathing. She rose to greet a naked man coming out on the bridge. When she heard our boat she turned, waved and smiled at us like people do to other boats. She was not more than twenty yards from us. She was tall with a full bosom and a thick black bush that spread wide. Her man stood at her side and waved as well with one hand. The other arm he put around her and fondled her breast. She liked it and put her hand on his cock that started to grow. Then they got out of sight.

Mr and Mrs M- were very excited. Mrs M-'s nipples had stiffened and stood out from her breasts. They chatted excitedly in their own language.

Further into the passage three women sat chatting on a jetty, legs dangling over the side. It looked like a three generation gathering. Mother, daughter and grandmother. The mother was in the prime of her matureness with a lovely full body. The daughter in her late teens was not yet fully developed to match her mother bur she would be, no doubt. She already had a great voluptuous body. The grandmother was in her last blooming and looked great for her age.

The mother rose when we approached pretending not to see us. She went a few paces back to get something and bent over with her bottom towards us. It looked very tempting, full and round. The daughter leaned back supporting herself on her arms behind her and thus pushing her breasts up and forward. They were lovely, big, round and firm. Her thighs were parted. We got a full frontal view of her pussy with its brown hair. The grandmother sat as she was but cupped her breasts lifting them up showing off. They were a stunning trio.

Mr. M- had got quiet and just stared at the lovely sight.

Further on a man was standing drying himself after a swim. He carefully dried his cock and it swelled nicely. It looked like it would be rather big when fully erect. I happened to look at Mrs M- who wet her lips at the sight. She felt my gaze and looked up at me smilingly.

The last house in the passage had two young couples sitting on the rock that served as their bathing place. The women were braless. They were drinking coffee and enjoyed the sun. Suddenly one of the woman rose for some reason. One of the men slapped her ass jokingly which caused the woman to throw herself over him, banging with her fists. They wrestled for a little while until the man got hold of the straps that tied the bikini bottom at the sides. The bottom fell off. The woman seemed bewildered for a moment but then laughed. She increased her efforts and was soon sitting backwards on the chest of the male. She started to tug at his swim trunks and quickly got them down over his cock that sprang free. She jumped up laughing and with swift movements tugged the trunks off him.

They rose and he chased her around. But she let herself be caught rather easily. He flung her over his shoulder and spanked her bottom when he moved back to the others. His cock was jutting out front.

The woman started to tease her female friend. She wanted her to strip as well. She was hesitant and the woman took command and undid her bikini straps and ripped her bottom off. They laughed between them. Soon they joined forces and attacked the second male and stripped him as well.

The women then ran away and the men chased them. The women teased them and also us. They took sexy poses and showed off their charms. I don't think they noticed us at all.

The men had nice looking cocks to judge from the looks of Mrs M- and Karin, dangling at half masts. The women were aroused as well. Their pussy lips were swollen and glistened when the sun fell on them.

We had a good long look at them because their rock was on a small point that we had to get around. The last we saw was that the women had let themselves be captured and were melting into the arms of the men.

Karin snuggled up behind me where I sat at the wheel. Her breasts brushed over my back and were lightly pressed at my shoulders when she leaned over me.

"That was a bonus. It was not in the script," she giggled. "Now let's move on. Time flies."

I followed the instructions and took the boat to a sheltered bay about ten minutes away and anchored. There we were supposed to have lunch.

Karin suggested that we should take a swim before lunch and ordered me to put the ladder out over the stern. Without waiting for the ladder she slipped out of her bikini bottom and climbed over the railing on the platform. She stood erect for a while before she dived into the water.

Mrs M- looked bewildered for a second but then followed her example. Well, she did not dive but removed her bikini bottoms and used the ladder to climb into the water. She had a great pitch black bush.

"M- and Tom, join me. The water is lovely," she yelled.

"Yes, you must. You have plenty of time before lunch is ready," Karin giggled.

"I didn't bring swim wear. Is it allowed to swim in the nude also for men," Mr M- asked.

"Yes of course. Why should it be different for men?" Karin giggled. "Come on, dive."

Mr. M- didn't hesitate. I guess he had been waiting for an opportunity to get naked. I was a bit more reluctant but had to strip as well.

Mrs M- was right. The water was warm and lovely.

Karin soon went back on board to prepare the lunch. She was lovely to watch when she climbed the ladder.

Finally Mrs. M- had had enough of swimming. She climbed on board and Karin showed her into the cabin. Mr M- and I followed shortly afterwards.

Karin handed us drinks dressed in an apron. It was only that she had forgotten to put her bikini back on before she put on the apron. And it was a delicate French maid type apron of lace and thin cotton and so small that it hardly covered her pussy. And the upper part didn't cover her nipples.

I suddenly wondered about my administrative assistant. I had never seen her dress or behave the least daringly and now she was a full fledge tease. And a very sexy one as well I had to admit.

Mrs. M- came back ten minutes later swept in a towel and had done her hair and put on fresh make up. She removed the towel and I startled. She was naked underneath. And not only had she done her hair but also dried and brushed her pussy hair. Her pussy looked very nice with the large, black fluffy bush.

I had problems to hide my growing erection when we chatted enjoying our pre-lunch drinks.

Mrs. M- sat on the couch with crossed legs. She caught me staring at her and smiled at me. A little while later she innocently uncrossed her legs and sat for a while with her legs a little apart before she crossed them again. The smile of her pussy lips matched the smile of her face. I got time to admire her pussy. I also noticed that she had trimmed short the hair along her pussy slit. No long hairs in the way for the lucky cock allowed entering that lovely pussy.

Karin served a superb lunch starting with smoked salmon and chilled white wine. A tender chateau briand followed with a burgundy wine and then fresh straw berries with cream. Karin managed to both cook and serve and also sit at the table. She was quite a sight when she rose to go clean the table and fetch the next dish. Her little apron framed her ass lovely and more than once her pussy showed.

We had coffee and cognac on the upper deck. It was very pleasant in the warm sun. Mr and Mrs M- seemed to be very pleased.

An outboard motor boat came and anchored at the rocks not far away from us. The five people on board climbed the rocks and had brought a picnic. And like us they wanted to swim before eating. They undressed swiftly before our eyes.

It was three women and two men. I got a shock when I recognized Inga and Anders, the shop steward and the tall male from the shop.

Mr and Mrs M- got quiet when the party climbed down the rocks in the nude and slowly went into the water.

I must say that I understood them. Inga was really statuesque; nearly six feet tall and had a very proportionate body with full breasts, wide hips and muscled thighs. She was blond and let her pussy bush grew naturally. It was golden, thick and the hair grew in all directions and spread wide.

I caught myself having let my thoughts drift away. I had got a pleasant vision of having my head clasped between her thighs when licking her pussy. I had to stop such thoughts. She was the shop steward. But she was also a desirable woman I now realized.

Anders looked like a Viking. He was blond and tall, broad shouldered, well muscled with natural muscles, narrow hips and his fat cock looked impressive in its limp condition.

The rest of the party was ordinary good looking. Without the comparison with Inga and Anders they probably had looked gorgeous. The women were typical fair-haired Swedes. They looked very alike like sisters or maybe even twins. They were curvy with nice round breasts, narrow waists and well rounded hips. One of the women had a curly blond pussy bush but the other was shaved. Her pink pussy lips showed clearly. The man was of ordinary height but well built. His limp cock was very long but thin, nearly like an asparagus.

The party waved at us before they jumped into the water. They swam around for a while. Inga suddenly emerged at the side of our boat.

"Hallo there," she yelled. "Like the Stockholm archipelago? There is nothing like it, is it? Do you enjoy yourself?"

Then she swam away.

"Can ... can we invite them on board for a drink or something?" Mr M- suddenly burst out.

"Yes, certainly," Karin answered before I had a chance to regain my composure.

"Hi there," Karin yelled to the party. "Do you want to come on board for a drink? Bring your picnic if you are hungry."

"All right, thank you, nice of you," Inga answered immediately.

The party climbed the rocks to get their things. They brought out towels to dry themselves. The man dried one of the women and was dried himself by the second. Inga and Anders helped each other. We couldn't help to notice that breasts and cocks were very thoroughly taken care of. The cocks got longer and thicker although there were no real hard ons. The women's nipples hardened under the men's treatment.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers