Cops and Rubbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

He stood and removed his clothing, displaying an enormous erection. I pulled him by the cock towards me. "Fuck me, please fuck me," I cooed.

"Young lady, what do you think your father the Baptist minister would think about you using the 'f' word?"

"Forget it then, I'll fuck you. You got any condoms?"

He pulled a pack from his desk drawer and showed me. "I used to be a police officer."

"Yeah, and you played cops and rubbers. I've heard that one before."

I pulled him to the couch and straddled him, facing his feet. Slowly I slipped his throbbing cock inside my pussy, and titled forward and began to buck, reverse cowgirl. A bit too far forward for him it soon became apparent.

"Hey!" he protested. "You're bending my wonder wand!"

"Oh, sorry."

But his whining only fueled my enthusiasm, as I started to grind up and down and back and forth, arching my back. I built up the intensity of my thrusts, then leaned backward toward his torso.

He reached around and toyed with my hardened nipples as he cheered me on with, "Go girl, go!"

"Yeehaw! Yeehaw! Oh...I like this...oh yeah...oh yeah...yeehaw!" Suddenly I screamed unintelligibly and pushed down on him hard and then suddenly pulled all the way off his joy stick. "Wow, talk about the big one. But don't flatter yourself, I did all the work," I joked. "Now it's your turn." I knelt in front of him and began to fondle his package.

"Oh...oh...ohhh..." he groaned as I began to tease him with her lips while stroking him with one hand and cupping the family jewels with the other.

"You're going to cum. You're real close. I want you to cum in my mouth and all over my face and tits. I want your cock in my hungry mouth." I breathed on his cock gently and then rubbed the tip all over my face. "How bad do you want a blow job?"

"Uh..ohhh...real bad, my pretty little baby, real bad. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"You are going to explode all right—right down my throat."

I began licking the head, circling the corona, then back to the head, lingering at the hole in the center. I squeezed the shaft and watched drops of clear liquid pop out. Then my lips closed around the corona and I began to suck more and more of him down my throat.

"Ohh...that's it, baby, that's it...so good...so good...ahh..."

I twisted my head from side to side, up and down and around and around, making sure my lips stayed in contact with the ridge of the head of his cock. I held my hand against my lips and moved up and down on his cock and then I opened my mouth wide and titled my head back. He pushed hard and his big cock just popped down my throat, all of it. My lips were buried in his bush. I put my hands on his hips as I pulled his cock almost all the way out of my mouth and then back down my throat, over and over.

He scooped up my panties and clamped his teeth down on them so he wouldn't wake the dead. He grimaced in ecstasy and bit harder on the panties as his body shook and he spurted spasmodically down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and then looked up at him as I slid my mouth off him like I was sucking the juice off a Popsicle. He squeezed every last drop on my face and breasts.

I grabbed the panties from him and wiped myself off. Then I put the panties in my purse and otherwise got dressed.

As I approached the door to leave, I turned and said, "Next time we play Cops and Rubbers, I want to be the cop, Michael. And I'm using the strap-on!"

* * *

Author's Note: If you add me as one of your favorite authors, you can easily check to see if I have any new stories.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories