Copying Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers

Victoria's eyes widened as Seth's fingers prodded her untouchables. She'd never taken a man there. Ever. Panic took her again and she fought her bindings, but Jameson's hand found the back of her neck, stroking and soothing her. She closed her eyes and swallowed, pulling Jameson's cock deep to take her mind off of what was going on behind her.

Two of Seth's fingers eased inside as Victoria's body relaxed again and he reached beneath her, under the silken panties to tease her swollen clit. He grinned in satisfaction as her hips writhed and pushed in a third finger, easing them in and out, stretching her, working the lube deep. He watched Victoria's lips as she continued to suck his friend off. Her tongue teased in all the right places, pulling him deep into her throat, her body humming with the need for both men. Seth slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and she bucked as his thumb thrummed across the bud in rhythm with her strokes on Jameson.

Her body froze as Seth's cock pressed against her stretched, lubed asshole. She knew if she stopped now it would all stop. She took a deep breath and swallowed Jameson's cock again, pushing her ass back against Seth's turgid cock.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Seth pushed in to her tight ass, moving in and out, taking her bit by bit. A low guttural groan of pleasure echoed in his throat. "I've dreamed of your ass for days, lass. And now it is mine. All mine." With that he plunged deep, forcing her ass to take all of him. He could hear the muffled cry as Jameson took her mouth deeply.

Victoria's body shuddered helplessly, her ass burning and stretching, her mouth full of cock. Both men were in time with another, a practiced rhythm between them, in and out, fucking her from both ends. Before long Victoria was at a whole new level of pleasure she'd never felt before. Flying high she writhed, a temple of pleasure for two men. Seth's fingers worked her clit skillfully, pushing her over the edge. With a sharp pinch, she melted, and her body flooded with pleasure, bucking back into Seth's cock as it drove in and out of her, wave after crashing wave of orgasm flowing through her. Both men pushed deep at that moment and forced their seed deep into her ass and her throat. She swallowed fervently, feeling dollops of Jameson's cum slide from her lips down the sides of her cheeks.

Jameson groaned in pleasure and pulled out, letting Seth finish her off. He wiped himself off and pulled his pants back up, yanking his belt back in to place. He reached over the writhing woman and picked up the manila envelope with her naughty photo copies inside. Victoria bit her bottom lip as she watched Jameson drop the envelope, pictures and all, in to the shredder.

The sound of the machine swallowed her sharp gasp as Seth pulled free from her hot, stinging, well-fucked ass and he slid her thong back in to place. He smoothed her skirt down over her ass and untied her wrists.

Victoria stood, feeling wet cum seeping from her butt hole and her own love juices soaking her panties inner thighs.

She looked between both men with a smile.

She was the one.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers
12