Coral Sea

Story Info
A fond homage to the film 'Summer of 42.'
2.9k words
4.61
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if this would be her last summer on the island. She knew her time was short and relished every moment. The warm sun eased the constant pain from her arthritis and the salt spray soothed her dry, wrinkled skin. So many summers ago and so many memories washing over these beaches like the constant lapping of the surf.

***

They had honeymooned here. Thirty lust filled days hastily sandwiched between his basic training and the hellfire in the Pacific. They were so young. Her body was as full and lush as ripe fruit. He was all muscles and brown from his rigors in the southern sun. They came together as virgins and when he undressed in the dim light of the beach house, she finally got to see what made him a man. His full erection pointed at her tits, drooling in anticipation, and revealing his virile balls. She had nothing to compare him with, but his cock looked big and hard, and she worried that he might hurt her when he tried to put all that in her pussy. Her fear was unfounded. He was a gentle lover and took his time letting her stretch to take him. Once fully inside her that first time, he didn't last long, groaning as he thrust and expelled his seed. She didn't have time to come, but took enormous pride in giving him so much pleasure and lovingly surrendering her pure maidenhood. She was surprised at how small his cock was when it became limp. She held its softness in her hand and slipped it in and out of its skin. He kissed her nipples and gently stroked her pussy with his fingers, starting a fire in her loins. She felt his cock grow in her hand until the shaft was hard as a rubber bone. She peeled back his skin and marveled at the velvety smoothness of the acorn shaped knob on the tip. She wondered how it would feel to her tongue and slid down to kiss it. She tasted the slightly salty juice seeping from the small lips in the center, then took the entire head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the flared rim. This was a new experience for him and he immediately lost control, surprising them both. His cock stiffened and throbbed in her hand as he sighed ecstatically and squirted hot, salty semen into her mouth. She again felt proud to give him so much joy and swallowed the essence of his love. She played with his big balls making his cock full again and they fucked until they were sore.

They fucked every day, some days half a dozen times. They fucked in the beach house, in the shower, on the porch swing, and in the surf. That was their favorite. On the beach under the stars, with the waves gently matching their rhythm. They thought that the world was an uncertain place and agreed not to bring another human into it until things improved. So they used up a lot of rubbers. The days of her period they fucked au naturel and his cock pumped sperm by the millions from his healthy, young balls, squirting it against the mouth of her womb, there to die in the rusty flow of her monthly river. She had her first orgasm in the surf. He went down on her and gently sucked her clit while he fucked two fingers up her pussy. Adding to the stars in the sky, stars burst in her mind. She felt an unbearable pressure and fullness in and around her pussy. She came in waves of heavenly pleasure as she released her love fluids onto her lover's lapping tongue. After learning how it feels and how to make it happen, she came often and repeatedly. They tried every position they could think of. His favorite was to enter her from behind with her either on her hands and knees or lying on her stomach. He'd make her come several times, gently pleasuring her clit with his fingers, before finally filling his rubber with semen. She liked riding him the best, laying him on his back and straddling him face to face. When she felt ready to come, she'd lean down on him to let him suck her erect nipples, giving her a tit orgasm. They weren't as intense as when he ate her, but still very nice. When she was all come out, she'd reverse her position so he could admire her ass while she fucked him. She liked the power and control she felt from fucking him. She'd take him deep in her pussy and give him long, full strokes. When she was ready to make him come, she'd massage his balls with her hands, causing him to thrust up into her. When she felt him at his plateau, she liked to go all the way down and squeeze her pussy around his cock, timing her loving clasps with the rhythmic pulse of his ecstasy. All too soon the furlough was over and he was far away.

***

The rest of the summer she was alone. She tried to take solace in her month of memories, but still felt the ache of loneliness. She filled her time the best she could. She redecorated the beach house and learned to make elaborate, dried flower arrangements. She collected shells and took frequent beach walks. One day as she was coming over a dune, she saw two boys out playing in the surf. At least they were boys to her. She'd seen them many times previous summers and knew they would be going to college that fall if they lived in a world that hadn't gone mad. Unfortunately, they would soon be wearing uniforms and carrying guns. She'd never spoken to the pudgy one, but the other boy worked at the local market and often delivered groceries to her, so she had a speaking acquaintance with him. As they waded toward the shore and emerged from the water, she saw they had been skinny dipping. She ducked behind a dune so as not to embarrass them. The one boy was big and beefy with a roll of fat around his waist. His young cock swung to a fro as he walked out of the water, average size and uncut. The other boy was thin and small boned. He stood several inches shorter than his friend. She squinted and focused on his crotch. Like his friend, he had a mature, full grown bush. She knew it was unlikely, but it appeared that he didn't have a cock. All she could see was a wad of brown skin at the bottom of his hair. It would be a shame if he were cockless and couldn't deliver the bounty swinging between his thighs. The smaller boy had enormous balls, at least twice as big as his friend's. She was too far away to hear what they were saying, but they were apparently coming to an agreement about something. The bigger boy dropped to his knees, spread his legs, and started massaging his cock to get an erection. The thin boy took the same position facing him and began playing with his wad of skin. She'd heard that boys did this sort of thing, but had never believed it until now. The pudgy boy was less embarrassed and soon had a full hard on, stroking his cockhead in and out of its cover. He looked about six inches long and two fingers wide. With bigger balls he would have been hung like her far away husband. She wondered if they were having a race. The other boy had increased his length to the match his friend, but was only partially erect. He kept stroking until he was fully hard, then did an odd thing. He removed his hand to fully display his erection and looked directly at her. She was well hidden, but crouched lower behind a stand of saw grass just to be sure. His cock stood almost straight up, throbbing against his stomach. His friend said something to him and the smaller boy smiled. Pudgy started to lose his erection and pumped furiously to keep it up. The small, thin boy had a long, thick cock. He was twice as thick as his friend and looked to be eight or nine inches long. His retracted skin exposed a widely flared, purple cockhead capping his thick, brown shaft. Some signal must have passed between them, for they both began stroking vigorously, their cockheads purple blurs popping in and out of their pumping fists. The well hung boy started thrusting his hips into his five fingered, substitute pussy, as he increased his jacking speed. His muscles knotted as he shot a thick spurt of semen. It soared upward a foot before arcing down to the sand. Half a dozen big spumes rocketed out of his cock, then the same number of smaller shots until he was finally done. The other boy came in weaker squirts, ejecting less semen. Slipping her hand inside her bathing suit, she parted her pussy and spread her juices around her erect clit. She came quickly, but only had a small orgasm, missing the feel of a hard cock filling her cunt. How depressing. Reduced to voyeurism and jilling off, she kept low and crept out of sight back toward her beach house.

***

On Thursday the following week she made her daily trip to the post office to pick up her mail, hoping for a letter from her husband. No letter, but a note telling her she had a telegram at the Western Union office. The message in the telegram was devastating. She ran from the Western Union sobbing hysterically, clutching the telegram in her fist, as if sheer force could squeeze those damning words out of existence.

Coral Sea? Where the hell was the Coral Sea? Some backwater in the South Pacific that had taken her beloved husband from her. A cruel joke that such wanton slaughter should be so idyllically named. The love of her life had probably died by some unspeakable act of violence. A small mercy that the telegram didn't say specifically. Running home, she threw the telegram on the dinette and lay on her bed sobbing and pounding the pillows with her fists. It wasn't fair. They'd barely started their life and now it was all over. She was furious. She was angry at God for not watching out for her man. She was angry at the idiots running the war for wasting his life for some ocean cesspool that they would abandon as soon as they had won it. But she was mostly angry at herself for having fallen so hard and having loved so deeply and completely. She cried until she fell asleep from exhaustion. When she awoke, the sun was low. Awake, yes. Alive, yes, but the dead place in her soul was still empty, and would always be so. She sat in the porch swing and squinted into the setting sun. There would be no more beautiful sunsets in her life. From now on they would simply be harbingers of another night to get through. She lit a Pall Mall and drew the smoke deeply into her lungs, tasting the bitterness of her old friend and feeling the burn in her chest. She cracked open a bottle of whiskey, poured a double shot into a glass, and slugged it down neat. She poured herself another and sipped it slowly this time, settling into her job for the evening: working her way through a pack of cigarettes and to the bottom of a whiskey bottle.

***

He had watched her running and screaming from the telegraph office and knew something terrible had torn through her life. After he washed up and clocked out at the store, he found himself on the path to her house. He didn't know what he could say or do to comfort her, but still felt drawn to her and somehow sensed that he should at least try. Night had fallen, but the island shimmered from the moon reflecting off the ocean. No lights in her house. He looked through the screen door and saw no movement in the kitchen. The spring creaked as he let himself in, but still no one. The telegram lay crumpled on the dinette. He took it to the window to read it in the moonlight. The paper wasn't in the best of shape and the light was barely adequate, but he made out the gist of it. They regretted to inform her that her husband had been killed in action at some place called the Coral Sea. A grateful nation…blahblahblah…your sacrifice…blahblahblah… The poor woman. He was too young to fully understand the grief that she must feel from such a tragic loss. He slowly approached her bedroom door and saw her lying on her back on the bed, surrounded by a penumbra of candlelight. At first he thought she was asleep, but she saw him and slowly rose. The room reeked of whiskey and cigarettes. Her brown eyes looked black, glassy, and unfocused. She reached behind her neck, unbuttoned her dress, and pulled it over her head. She took off her bra, stepped out of her panties, and stood naked before him. Her awesome beauty made him feel surreal. Her full, white tits glowed in the dim light, standing high on her chest with large dark nipples pointing erectly at him. Standing a few inches taller than him, long brown hair framed her beautiful, high cheekboned face. Her long, athletic legs, bronzed by the sun, contrasted with the alabaster of her flat stomach. He stared longingly at her full, black bush, knowing that under it nestled the secret place he'd dreamt of for so many years. She was aware that she was drunk, but she didn't want to be alone tonight.

This was the small, pretty boy she'd seen on the beach last week. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. He got the message and pulled off his shirt. When she pulled down his trousers, she found no underwear, and the vision of her bare tits had given him a full erection. He began to suckle her nipples, but she backed away from him and lay on the bed, opening her legs to receive him. He crawled between her legs and she grasped his cock to guide him between her pussy lips. Before he could mount her, she felt hot jets of semen splash onto her stomach as he lost control of his ejaculation. She lit a cigarette and poured a double shot of whiskey. She'd only smoked half the cigarette when she noticed he had a hard on again. She drained the whiskey and spread her legs again. He mounted her and pushed his cockhead into her cunt. She felt his thickness stretch her open. She whispered to him to go slowly. He let her lead and teach him. He'd tried to get laid in high school, but all the girls were cock teases. His first pussy; a once in a lifetime initiation. How lucky and grateful he felt to be made a man by a beautiful, experienced, mature woman, with her pussy in its prime. He was a fast learner. He fucked her slowly until she was comfortable with his girth and his balls bounced on her ass. Her tight cunt felt like liquid silk. She lifted her knees to her chest and cupped his strong, young buttocks, wanting him to fuck her deeply. She was drunk, but she vaguely sensed that she had an empty place inside her that she wanted him to fill. He pushed his cockhead against her womb and she felt his cock pump as he gave her his semen. The hope of filling that space pushed her over the top and her cunt milked his cock as she came. She was in a drunken fugue and lost count of how many times he pumped his sperm into her. She would drift out of her stupor and let him fuck her again, trying in vain to dull the pain. But he would remember this night for the rest of his life and was keenly aware that, not counting his accident on her stomach, he filled her cunt with twelve loads of cum before he could no longer get it up and she was down for the count from the whiskey. She came every time, desperately clinging to him as she cried out her joy and pain. No, he would never forget this night.

***

The sun shimmered close to the horizon and the ocean breeze freshened. If she didn't head back and get her old bones by a fire, her arthritis would be even more miserable than usual. She took one last look out to sea before turning and heading back. She wondered whatever happened to that boy. She wondered how he would react if he knew that he had fathered a son that night so many decades ago. She'd passed the boy off as her husband's. Tongues may have wagged, but no one ever said anything to her directly. He turned out to be a wonderful son, but looked nothing like her beloved husband. He was pretty and small like his father. He was like his dad in another way, too. He had inherited his sire's cock and balls. She smiled in remembrance as she walked away from the dying sun. Her daughter in law was one lucky woman.