Cora's Carnal Cravings Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
152 Followers

Meanwhile, Cora took her place on the stage and waited for the curtains to open. In the moments before her curtain call, her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. She'd gone over the events of the last few weeks, wondering how she got to where she was right now. She wondered why this club hired her, when none of the others would. She wondered if she'd really be able to do what she was supposed to do, and she was thankful for the pill from April to help calm her frazzled nerves because in midst of all her jumbled thoughts, she began to relax and start to feel happy.

A moment later, the butterflies in her belly were finally settled and the curtains were drawn open. Cora sat center stage on a small white stool with one bright spot light shining down from above. Her head rested on her hands to conceal her face. Her knees were pressed tightly together with her feet spread about a foot apart, just as April had instructed her to do.

She waited for the music, hearing her cue, she looked up out over the crowd, and for some reason, all her doubts and fears disappeared. She looked at the eager faces and felt almost powerful as she slowly rose and began the first steps of her well practiced routine.

"April you did it again!" Billy said out loud to himself when he saw the new dancer. He stared down at the little red head dressed up in a plaid mini skirt, and white knee high socks. Her red hair was pulled up into pig tails that swayed from side to side as she danced. Her white button down shirt was tied at the waist, for easy removal. She even wore fake glasses and carried a small back pack over her shoulder to complete the costume.

Cora's confidence was breathtaking, she commanded the attention of the audience and controlled the stage as if she owned it. A hush fell over the crowd as their anticipation mounted, and the tension in the air was almost palatable. She sensed her power over them, for the first time in her life, she felt in control.

Cora dropped the back pack to the floor she and swayed over to the silver pole in the middle of the stage. Swinging her leg up, flat against the pole, she threw her head back, and spun around it, showing off her little white panty covered crotch and giving them a small taste of her exceptional dancing ability. Her proficiency as a dancer was evident as she moved through her routine. Her grace and beauty held the attention of almost everyone in the audience, seducing the minds of men and women alike with each lithe sultry movement.

She was born to dance, Billy thought to himself as he quickly locked the door to his box and unzipped his pants. He watched Cora unbutton the top button on her blouse and throw her neck tie across the stage. He stroked his aching cock to the beat of the music while imagining the little red head with her crimson lips wrapped tightly around his dick as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth.

He was entranced by her poise and confidence she displayed as she danced. She was composed and elegant in her delivery of each graceful movement. He watched her move her hips in a circular motion and run her hands over her small breasts. She looked down at the men in the front row then looked out across the cheering crowd with a smile. She turned around to face away from them, threw her head back and ripped her blouse open. The men cheered and yelled for more.

Cora spread her legs slightly and bent over. Pressing her small bosoms against her knees, she wriggled her tight little ass at the crowd. Standing up she retied her blouse at her waist so that her breasts were covered. She turned back around and fell to the floor on her hands and knees, slithering to the edge of the stage, she kept her ass hiked high in the air as she swayed from side to side causing her skirt to hike up around her waist and expose her perfect little bottom. Moving from one man to the next, she allowed them to place money inside her blouse or waist band of her skirt.

She stood again and lifted the front of her skirt. She put on her most innocent looking face, tilted her head to the side and slid her finger inside the elastic waistband of her panties. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips into a "O" as she pretended to finger herself in front of them while the men cheered and cried for more.

Moving her hands back up to her breasts she pinched her nipples causing them to stick out like little pencil erasers so they would be visible through the thin cotton blouse. She turned around again and slowly let her blouse fall off her shoulders onto the floor as she wriggle her bottom at them.

Turning back to face the cheering crowd, she concealed her breasts with her hands. She bent over and squeezed them together, creating a small cleft, she opened her mouth and slowly licked her shiny pink lips. Cora dropped her hands to her sides, displaying her perfect breasts and her hard pink nipples. The men howled with excitement and waved more money in the air.

But, Cora knew the real money was in the tease. She fell back to the floor and slithered her body toward the men allowing her tender nipples to touch the floor with each movement. Rising to her knees just inches away from the front row, she let her hands travel up and down her body, moaning and writhing under her own touch. Still on her knees, she turned away and spread her legs. She bent down and humped her bottom up and down, allowing for a perfect view of her thin panties clinging to her moist slit. The filmy material showed off every detail of her well shaped cunt lips enticing the crowd to tuck bills into the elastic leg bands as they tried to catch a glimpse of what was underneath.

She collected the money before she stood and danced her way back over to the pole. Pressing her naked breasts against the pole, she lifted her breasts with her hands and pushed them together around the cold metal. Moving up and down, she rolled her head from side to side simulating the act of titty fucking for the crowd as they cheered her on.

Stopping for a moment, she stood over her back pack. She let her legs slide apart until her crotch touched the stage floor. The men cheered and shouted at her as she leaned forward onto her arms and gracefully lifted her body into the air with her legs still spread wide. She pulled her legs together and spread them apart the other way with one forward and one back as she gracefully stood up again and faced the applauding audience seeing most of them were awe struck at her graceful dexterity.

She reached down, opened her back pack retrieving a bottle. She looked at the men, licked her lips and pretended to be aroused by the sight of the oil. The crowd responded by yelling and cheering as they begged her to take off her clothes.

Cora opened the top and drizzled oil onto her firm little breasts. She spread the oil across her breasts slowly, gently massaging it into her creamy white flesh. She took extra time on her nipples to pinch and pull at them, working to entice the crowd. She turned away from the audience and bent over. She placed the oil on the floor, and hooked her thumbs into her panties as she wriggled her ass again. Slowly standing up as she pulled her panties down, she managed to conceal her naked bottom beneath her plaid mini skirt, and smiled to herself when she heard the crowd groan in disappointment.

She gracefully stepped out of her panties and kicked them aside. Swaying back to the pole, she slid her well oiled chest up and down, rubbing her small breasts back and forth across it as she swayed to the music. She reached up high and wrapped her leg around the pole, pressing her pussy against it and moved her hips back and forth in a humping motion as she slowly slid down to the floor.

With one leg on either side of the pole, she pressed her pussy against the hard metal. She slowly bent backwards until her hands were flat on the floor beneath her. She humped at the pole for a moment, before she slowly lifted one leg in the air until it was perpendicular to the pole. She did the same with the other until she was standing on her hands beside the pole. With great agility and balance, Cora slowly opened her legs until they were completely horizontal and she was spread wide open. She knew that the stage was up too high for the crowd to see anything just yet as she balanced herself there for a moment.

Billy looked down from his box and saw her pink pussy with her little bald lips slightly spread open. At that very moment, he lost control. He shot his load of hot sticky cum all over himself without ever touching his cock. "Damn!" He thought to himself, "I've got to fuck that pussy!"

The crowd yelled excitedly and begged for more when the saw the naked young acrobat doing the splits while standing on her head. A few people stood up, trying to see her pussy, but quickly discovered that she was up too high for them to see anything, and returned to their seats.

Pleased with the reaction of the crowd, Cora gracefully lowered herself to the stage floor and rolled onto her belly. She thrust her naked bottom in the air and once again slithered on her hands and knees toward the edge of the stage as she swayed her ass from side to side. The men clamored to the stage, and waited for the opportunity to see her up close in exchange for more tips.

Up on her knees, she was center stage, her back facing the audience, she slowly lifted her skirt and bent over. She rubbed her bottom with both hands trying to arouse them to a state of frenzied passion before she bent all the way over, resting her shoulders on the floor. She thrust her ass up high and humped up and down with her legs spread wide. She gave them what they wanted a birds-eye-view of her nearly bald little pink pussy.

The audience let out an audible moan when they saw her open her legs and proudly display what could easily be the nicest looking pussy to ever grace the stage.

Cora collected more money than she ever imagined possible from the crowd, men and women alike. She writhed around and smiled at them as their hands desperately groped at her body to slide bills into her skirt. She sat on the stage floor, bent her knees and placed her feet in front of her, with hands behind her. She lifted up and did a back bend, slowly lifting one leg over the other like a gymnast she did the splits in the air again and the adoring crowd went crazy. The screaming and hollering was almost deafening. Pandemonium broke out and the audience swarmed the stage to get a closer look at her.

Standing up, she teasingly unzipped her skirt as she swayed her hips from side to side. She let it fall to the floor. Picking up the oil, she stepped out of her skirt and she squirted it all over her body and surveyed the audience. She handed the oil to a man who waved a fifty dollar bill in the air.

She lay on her back in front of him as the excited man took the oil and drizzled it over her breasts. Cora rubbed it into her breasts and arched her back writhing up and down as the man trailed the oil down her belly. She followed the oil with her hands and rubbed it into her body, moaning and writhing under her touch. The crowd became eerily quiet as the man squirted the oil onto her pussy. Cora spread her legs and let them fall open with her knees almost touching the floor on either side of her. She closed her eyes and slowly massaged the oil into the small triangle of red hair just above her slit. She rolled her head from side to side and bucked her hips up and down as her small fingers worked the oil into the folds of her pussy.

She rolled onto her stomach and quickly retrieved the oil and the money from the man. She handed the bottle to another man who called to her from the second row as he waved a hundred dollar bill and pushed his way through to the front of the stage.

Cora arched her back and thrust her ass into the air, humping her bottom up and down as she let the man squirt the oil onto her lightly freckled shoulders. She let him rub it into her skin as she lay there moaning and writhing under the touch of his big warm hand. The man drizzled it farther down watching as it formed a small pool in the small of her back.

Cora urged him on by groaning loudly at the feel of his hand massaging the oil into her sensitive flesh. She rose to her hands and knees with her bottom facing the audience as he squirted an ample amount onto her creamy white bottom. They watching closely as it traveled down the back of her thighs and between her cheeks. Her tiny rose bud was glistening with oil and he continue to drizzle more until the small beads of oil were dripping off of her little pussy lips, onto the stage floor.

Cora writhed and bucked as she felt his hand travel over her ass and down the back of her leg. The crowd was moaning and someone started yelled "finger her, finger her!" The man slipped his hand between Cora's legs, but before he had a chance to do what the crowd wanted, she quickly closed her legs, trapping his arm between them, and slowly humped her smooth pussy up and down the guy's forearm several times.

There was an audible groan of pleasure and disappointment that came from the audience when Cora quickly stood and winked at the desperate man, whose eyes were still fixed as he stared at her sweet little cunt. His mouth gaped open and he was unable speak as Cora leaned over to him as if she was going to kiss him with her pursed lips, but, she snatched the money and placed her hands on his shoulders, paused for a second, and gave him a deliberate push that landed him in a seat in the front row. The crowd erupted in laughter at her teasing behavior.

Cora looked up at the timer and saw that her 20 minutes was almost up. She felt a bit disappointed as she finished up her act and the curtains were drawn in front of her. She heard the men booing her departure and chanting, "Cora! Cora! Cora!" She smiled to herself as she walked down the hall to the dressing room feeling proud of herself for doing so well out there.

* * * * *

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. As you can see, it is quite long and will be submitted a few chapters at a time.

Please don't forget to leave feedback and vote. Your comments and suggestions are very important to me as I strive to become a better writer, and I need your assistance to achieve my goal.

Thank you again!

Bobbs

Bobbs
Bobbs
152 Followers
12