Cora's First Time

Story Info
Cora finally gets to dominate for the first time in her life.
1.7k words
4.31
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cora852
cora852
13 Followers

From Cora:

First of all, I'd like to mention to you, faithful reader, that this story is 100% true and taken from my diary, so if you don't like it or find it hot, I could not care less. It was, after all, my first time dominating someone but second, if you are Dominant, think back to your first time. Hopefully, this story will help you rekindle those old flames.

...and now, the story of my first time...

So, I dominated Kyle last night. I gotta say...at first I was nervous beyond anything I had ever felt before. My cheeks were on fire and I didn't know if I'd be able to hold up.

I was in my room when he arrived. I opened the door and beckoned him to come in. I saw him look me over--how could he not? I really was dressed to the nines...very proud. When he entered my room, which was already prepared with lit candles, I told him to take off his coat.

He said, "I left my bag in the other room. I didn't know if you wanted me to bring it in."

"Go get it," I said.

He left and came back with his bag...all I needed were the ropes, but to have everything at my disposal, I guess, was a good thing.

I unbuttoned his shirt for him and told him to undress the rest of the way but to leave his underwear on. He did as he was told, but left his necklaces on--those had to go. He promptly took them off and, when he did, I wasted no time. I took the collar first and put it around his neck--his neck was larger than I had anticipated and the collar barely allowed me to lock it on the first hole. I thought it might be too tight, but he assured me it wasn't. After that, the wrist restraints.

I had music playing in the background and that helped me to relax and take my time. I didn't want to fumble around and seem unprepared although my nerves were starting to get the best of me. Luckily, they went on with ease. I told him to sit at the edge of the bed.

Kyle has a thing for stockings and high heels and my skirt was short so he could see my garters easily. When I applied the ankle restraints, I put his foot on my thigh to attach them--he knew what I was doing. After that, I told him to kneel and face the wall--it was show time.

I didn't do anything fancy with knots or anything when I pulled the ropes through the rings. I wanted him not to move...that's all that mattered. I was too nervous to try anything fancy anyway. Once I had successfully anchored his hands to either side of the bed, I knew I was going to be okay.

I carefully took the whip in my hand. It felt heavier then. I hadn't really used it before...only a little on myself and a little on Kyle when I first got it just to see if I could handle it properly and use it well. I didn't know what was going to happen, but the first blow made me feel better. The sound it made was in between a snap and a loud crack--not the kind of sound you would expect from such a little flogger. At any rate, the movement of his flesh and the immediate red marks the lashes made were enough to drive me forward.

I continued to whip him all over his back and shoulders, creating little webs of light red lines that I eventually tried to make into a pattern. By the time I took a break, it looked like there was loosely-woven cloth on his back. It was quite interesting and very satisfying. When I did put the flogger down, it was only to pull down his underwear. I wanted him to feel the slight shame in being exposed against your will. Not only that, but it provided me with yet another canvas for my little lines.

After five minutes total, I thought that was quite enough. I released his hands and told him to lie on his back. I took the larger rope and sloppily secured his hands to the head of my bed and then, equally as sloppy, tied his feet to the end of the bed. I stared at his naked and trussed body for a while.

It really is something to see someone spread before you--naked, exposed, completely helpless and at your mercy. I could have done anything to him...absolutely anything. I could have killed him if I had wanted to. Obviously I would never, but I just think it's amazing the level of trust you have to have in someone to let them do that to you...but as we do have a relationship as friends, that trust comes easily--it always has.

After I was done gawking, I went back to work. I went to my desk and took a pair of nipple clamps that, oddly enough, Kyle had given to me as he had no use for them. I attached them, with a little bit of a struggle, to his nipples and the flesh around them (because guy nipples have barely any volume to them!). He was sufficiently uncomfortable and had to sit with the pain, so I decided to move on.

I have a candle that apparently burns at a lower temperature than most candles so before using it on Kyle, I poured a little of the molten wax on the back of my hand. It was warm, but it wasn't hot. I was disgusted.

I said to Kyle, "Well, I was going to use this one candle, but it's just not hot enough!"

He said, "I regret telling you to go all out."

I laughed a little and said, "That wasn't smart."

It really wasn't. Not that I needed him to tell me to "go all out." I didn't need him to tell me anything. Had he said "go easy on me" I still would have done everything I did. But I digress...the wax.

I took a candle that I had specifically bought just for the occasion and poured a little pool of wax on his stomach. He accepted it and I then dripped a little more here and there...moved down to his thighs...and then, when the wax cooled a bit, I slowly peeled it off. I was talking to him during all of this. I always find that to be arousing...when your "captor" talks to you as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

After the wax was gone, I just spent some time touching him and talking to him...giving him little kisses here and there. I gave the nipple clamps a little yank expecting them to snap off, but they stayed, so I thought....well...I'll just leave them there then! He really winced when I pulled them. Those are the kind of reactions I live for.

I stared at him a little more and left the room to go get some tissues. When I returned, I released his hands and said, "Do you think you could get yourself off for me?"

He said, "More than likely."

I said, "What do you need?"

"Do you have any K-Y left?"

"Mhmm," said I, and gave him the bottle.

"Take what you need," I said. He took what he needed and went to work. He coaxed his little friend to come out and play and did as I had commanded.

I've never seen a guy masturbate before and it was interesting. Actually, I found myself getting a little queasy. Perhaps that was the nerves--I'd like to think it was, anyway. As he went on, he started to quiver all over and he was grasping at the comforter.

A little while later, he said, "Where can I...?"

I handed him a tissue and he started again. He sort of said, "Can I come?" but all I heard was, "C-c-c-come." He looked at me and I merely nodded.

It was so sudden, but it was wonderful to see him climax with his legs still bound to the bed. A little while later, he was all cleaned up and completely drained. I took the tissue from him and threw it away. I released his legs and told him to relax and breathe for a little while...and by a little while, I mean seconds. I then told him to get on his knees on the bed. I can think of nothing worse than still having to go through torture after you've had release, but that's just how I work.

I took his hands behind his back and bound them to the head of the bed. I then looped some rope through the collar and attached him to the foot of the bed. It is, as Kyle said himself, the most unforgiving position to be in. It's similar to a double bind in that, if you move forward, pressure is put on your hands and, if you move back, pressure is put on your neck. It's your hell. I decided this was a good opportunity to use more wax on his back and that was, indeed, a good decision. He responded well to the pain and, once I removed the hardened wax, I released him again. It was time for the final phase.

I told him to get into the first position he was in when we started and he knew what I was talking about so when I turned around, I found him kneeling with his head against the bed. I knew I had worked him hard, but it was about to get even worse. I was going to whip him again.

I bound his hands in the same manner I had before and he actually let out a few "ugh's" this time.

6 minutes short of an hour and I had released him for the final time. I whispered to him, "You're done." and he slowly got up on his feet. I thanked him for being so good for me and he got dressed. ...and that was the end!

It was a wonderful experience and, today, I feel more confident and alive than I ever have before. It really is a breath of fresh air and it's more than what I had anticipated it would be.

cora852
cora852
13 Followers