Corinna Harney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinna stood there wrapped in the blanket. She was blushing, embarrassed by his words but also pleased that he chose her over Beth. Hank's face was still angry from his encounter with that girl. "Go in and take a shower. I need to do some stuff." He abruptly left the trailer and Corinna could hear him moving around in one of the sheds.

The bathroom looked nothing like a room in a trailer. It was tiled and had elegant fixtures. Corinna luxuriated in a long warm shower, allowing her body to tingle with the memories of the last few hours; her insides were sore and tingling at the same time. She brushed her teeth and gargled and admired herself in the mirror as she brushed her long wavy hair. Coming out of the bathroom she found Hank in the middle of the floor just finishing the assembly of a strange wooden and leather piece of furniture.

Actually Corinna wasn't sure it was furniture. Like all the pieces in the trailer it was built with care but she could not figure out what it was for. It had a kneeler like in church but the leather cushion seemed to be split in the middle. There was another leather cushion to lean against, the kind of thing you'd see on gym equipment. There were a series of levers and straps. But the whole thing looked so elegant. The leather was buffed and looked as soft as butter, the wood was polished and smooth. Hank seemed quite pleased with it as he stood up and admired it.

"Hank?" Corinna called out softly. She stood by the door with a finger coyly in her mouth and her head turned to the floor, but with her eyes raised to look at him. Her white skin still had little drops from the shower and she glowed from the warmth of her bath. Her other hand bashfully covered her pussy. She stood there waiting, unsure of what to do.

Hank knew exactly what to do. He took her in with his eyes and nodded his approval. He stepped over to her briskly and took her hand. Corinna closed her eyes and put her head back for a kiss. Hank's shirt was open and her damp breasts pressed into his chest. But he broke away and pulled her towards the strange devise he'd been working on.

"It's time to take a ride Corinna." Without waiting for a response he pushed her down onto the kneeler and adjusted the cushion so it fit against her belly. "Hank?" Corinna said again, almost a whine. He was moving quickly and deliberately, anxious to get her in place. He took her slender arms and draped them in front of her; Corinna yelped as leather straps were attached to her wrists and her arms were tugged forward, then he strapped her thighs in place. Corinna watched him with her wide saucer eyes bulging in alarm. "Hank," she whimpered again.

Hand stood in front of her and put a hand under her chin. "You're not going to cry or make a scene." This was not a question; Corinna's body stiffened at his command. He pulled on a lever and Corinna was pulled forward across the cushion; another lever pulled her thighs apart. He stepped between her legs and Corinna heard the jangling of his belt buckle and the unzipping of his pants. Suddenly two fingers were inside her but just long enough to get her wet. His cock pressed in and Corinna grunted with pleasure as he pierced her. She had loved having him inside her before but in this new position the sensation was different. He seemed to go deeper into her. Corinna couldn't move much but she rocked slightly to tickle his cock as it slowly pushed in and out of her tight sheath.

His fingers were squeezing and kneading her ass and he leaned forward breathing into her ear, keeping up his slow and careful pumping action. "You are one fine piece of ass, girl. I've never had it so good. This pussy really holds me nice." He thrust in hard for a moment and Corinna yelped. The straps on her thighs and wrists hurt a little but this pain seemed to magnify the sweet feeling of his shaft growing in her. His hands were all over her bottom, caressing and squeezing, and Corinna felt strangely excited by the attentions.

"Yeah, you are a good lay. I've got to take good care of you girl." Suddenly he stopped pumping and stood up. Corinna felt him shifting around behind her for a moment then he leaned down again and continued going in and out of her. But she felt something hard against her ass too. "We're going to take a little ride now, a nice little ride." Corinna screamed finally as something thick and hard rammed into her ass. If she could have turned around she would have seen him using a large wooden dildo he had carved. He was twisting it around inside her, loosening her up. At the same time he began to thrust into her pussy with great force. All at once he pulled the dildo out and pulled his shaft out of her flaming slit. But she had no chance to respond because he immediately pulled a lever with yanked her body further apart and he drove his rod deep into her ass.

Corinna bucked and twisted and writhed as she squealed in agony; each motion of her struggle increased the pleasure he felt as her ass cinched tighter and tighter around his cock. He let her fight for awhile; it was a wild ride, like he had mounted an unbroken mare, then he reached under and began to stroke her pussy, slowly working into her clit. As he stroked he began to pump in and out of that glorious body.

When he had first plunged into her Corinna's body shrieked with agony but the hot shaft soon sent waves of pleasure up and down her spine and all along her limbs. Corinna's struggling increased the waves. Once he had found her clit and was pumping into her ass Corinna's body was beginning to follow along and move along with him, even as her mind resisted. But soon her body won and she was rocking along with his pumping, her only sound a deep kind of humming as her lips stayed tightly clenched together.

When she started to shake in climax he let himself loose inside her. The hot flood melted her muscles and consumed the orgasm until she collapsed limp over the leather cushion. He pumped in a few more times and shot the last of his load into the exhausted girl. When he was finished he unstrapped her and lay her on the bed.

Corinna fell asleep to the sound of his shower. Corinna had no idea how long she had slept but when she awoke it was because her tender body was being folded together. He had her on her side and he hooked one arm under her knees and pushed them towards her chest. His other arm was around her shoulder and he was pushing her body onto his shaft. As he drilled into her he licked her ear and she turned her face and fed him her tongue. Her tongue kept rolling around inside his mouth the whole time he was impaling her. He shot into her and she gave out a muffled squeal of delight; he shot into her again and she squealed again.

Her tiny hand reached down and took hold of the shaft and staring into his eyes she took the tip of that shaft and pressed it into her own ass. Her mouth opened wide and she extended her tongue to him. They kissed franticly as she gave her whole body to him. He thrust in deeply and her muffled sob made him pause. "No, don't stop," she sighed. He plunged in again and she yelped with joy. He kept drilling as if he'd never be satisfied. Each stroke into her made him come again because she was so delicious. As he had told Beth he fucked this little girl all weekend. He took her ass, fucked her tits, rammed her pussy; he had her rough and he had her gentle. He tied her down sometimes and sometimes she rode on top of him with her breasts bouncing wildly. Over and over he filled her with his seed, coming in long floods sometimes and hot little bursts other times. He fucked her around the clock and around the world.

She even called in sick for school on Monday because he just couldn't stop. While she was on the phone he was taking her from behind.

When she finally got home on Monday afternoon she had worked up a variety of different stories to cover for where she had been but the first thing her mother said when she walked in was, "Corinna, you got a call from P E I? Do you know what that's about?" Corinna smiled happily.

12