Corkscrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of printing alerted Amy that the admin was coming back. Amy clicked the main menu button and the screen was back to the way the admin had left it.

Amy worked for about an hour, folding bills and stuffing them into envelopes.

It's worth it, thought Amy, now that I know who Patient C is.

Mom dropped Tommy off for his visit.

"Dr. Vidill isn't back yet from a hospital visit, but we'll make sure Thomas gets home safely," promised Nurse Sally Lassiter.

Mom was glad she didn't have to sit in the waiting room while who knows what was happening to me. I was glad Mom wasn't in the waiting room given what happened to me on my previous visits.

Nurse Lassiter directed me to the same examination room.

"Home sweet home," I said weakly.

"Why don't you, uh, make yourself comfortable," Nurse Lassiter said.

"Okay, nurse," I replied.

"Sally," she corrected.

'Oh yeah, right, Sally," I said.

I took off all my clothes and sat on the table. I was no longer embarrassed at being naked in front of Sally, especially after what she did on my last two visits.

"Do you know what the doctor has planned for this evening? I mean, more measurements or something else?" I asked.

Sally sat at the small desk and opened the envelope file. The pictures fell out onto the desk as she read the doctor's notes.

"Oh," she said with a smile.

"What, what is it? What's so funny?" I asked.

My imagination had come up with all sorts of nasty causes for my condition. Cancer. Tumors. Anything fatal. And Sally the nurse was smiling.

"We should wait until the doctor gets here so he can explain it to you," Sally advised.

"No, I don't want to wait," I demanded.

"Okay, but you'll have to lie back on the examination table," she said.

I didn't know why an explanation required me to lie down but I laid back. I lifted my head to hear the explanation only to see Nurse Lassiter removing her uniform. She stood there in her bra and panties, shoes and nurse's cap.

She approached the table and toyed with my growing erection.

"You know, you have a mighty impressive tool there, young man. Has it seen any real action? Besides from your hand, I mean," Amy asked.

"If you mean having sex, no," I paused, "Not yet."

"Well then, maybe its time. Do you know how to get a woman ready?" she said.

Before I could answer, she had dropped her panties and was climbing up on the exam table, with her rear to my face and her head hovering above my dick.

I had seen pictures of men and women in this position, men using their tongues to excite their partners. I was up for anything, and I do mean up. My dick felt as big as it had ever been. I was wrong. Sally's lips on the head of my dick made it grow even bigger. She squatted so her cunt was close to my face. I stuck out my tongue and thrust it forward.

"Oh, not so direct, Thomas. Play with it," she said.

Okay, so I moved my tongue around, dabbing and darting and teasing her pussy. I must have hit a particularly sensitive spot because she cried out and squeezed my dick in her mouth. I went back to that place, over and over, as Sally took me deeper and deeper into her throat. She pulled her head back and did a 180 on the table. Her moist cunt was poised over my dick.

"We're going to take this very slowly. I've never had anyone as big as you, even without all of those twists," she said.

She placed just the head of my erection into the outer folds of her cunt. Even that elicited a grunt. She lowered herself just a bit and I was firmly planted. The trick would be to see how the curve of my dick would affect entry.

The door opened and in walked Dr. Vidill with a video camera.

"Oh, you started without me. And I did want to have a video record of the entire procedure. No names now, I'm filming," he said.

He raised the camera and began filming, keeping our faces out of the frame.

"We've only just had penetration. You only missed the foreplay, which was very nice," Sally said.

"Good. Well, just keep on doing what you were doing. Pretend I'm not here," Doc said.

Sally dropped down a bit more, twisting her body to line up with the next inch of my dick.

"No, no, keep yourself straight," said Doc.

If he was going to coach or do play-by-play, it was going to be very difficult to ignore him.

Sally straightened out and tried to take another inch or so. The curve was stretching her opening and she didn't seem too comfortable.

"It's like fucking a tree truck. It's pushing me inside in all different directions. I don't know how much more of it I can take," she said.

"Well, do the best you can. The more you can take, the more effective the treatment," said Doc.

Wait a minute! Fucking is my treatment?

"Maybe if I work it, it will come more naturally," Sally said.

"You're in the driver's seat," said Doc.

Sally started to hump against the portion of my dick that was in her. I was feeling the same thing, areas of friction of my dick against the walls of her cunt. She started slowly but picked up the pace. On each down thrust, she consciously tried to take me in a little deeper. I didn't push up into her, letting her decide the depth, although everything in my mind and body told me to raise my hips and let her have it all.

Sally was grunting and puffing. Without warning she pulled her bra up over her head, exposing those pretty little breasts. They wiggled on her chest with her fucking movements. I was most of the way in now, and my strokes were long and deep. On her next downward movement, I couldn't hold back any more. I raised my hips and gave her the full length. A silent "Oh" formed on her lips but she kept on humping, taking me almost all the way out and all the way in. I couldn't hold back any more.

"Uh, Doc, do you, uh, want me, uh, to cum in, uh, her?" I said.

I don't know why I was asking him and not Sally.

"Its okay, I'm on the pill," she said and kept on pumping.

I grabbed Sally's waist and slowed her pace, trying to feel the friction. With a couple of more thrusts, I lifted my hips and came, over and over. I was wasted, exhausted, and very satisfied.

Sally laid down against my sweaty chest with me still in her. Our faces were close together, and she gave me a kiss.

Doc turned off the camera.

"Hey, cut that out. There will be no romantics in Thomas's therapy," said Doc.

I had almost forgotten he was there.

"Nurse Lassiter must have read my notes and decided to get started right away," said Doc.

"He insisted, and the patient is always right, right?" she said.

Doc nodded, interrupted momentarily by his ever-present headache.

"Doc, please tell me what's going on. Is sex really my therapy? Did you find out what's wrong with me?" I asked.

"Yes, Thomas, It is and I did. The x-ray told me what I needed to know. Evidently at birth or shortly thereafter, you suffered lesions within your penis. Oh yes, I should explain what a lesion is. A lesion is a place where two pieces of skin are stuck together. Lesions are a rare occurrence singularly in the male sex organ. You, Thomas, have a series of them, in a distinct pattern. That pattern prevents the blood that engorges your penis in preparation for sex from filling the entire cavity. The blood that can get through fills the open portions. This gives your erection its own unique shape. That is also why your penis looks perfectly normal in the relaxed state. Is this making sense to you?" Doc said.

"Sure, I guess so," I replied.

"Good. Now, there is procedural therapy and surgical remedy. I don't think you want us cutting your penis open."

If my dick hadn't deflated by now, it shrunk at the mention.

"I didn't think so. The procedural therapy consists of frequent erections and stimulation, allowing the pressure of the blood to eventually open the lesions. This will give your penis full blood flow and a straight erection. Eventually," Doc said.

"How long is eventually?"

"I really can't say. It depends on how frequently you get an erection and either have sex or masturbate. The motion must be in a straight line, however. It will do you no good for your partner or your hand to follow the curve of your erection. You must try to keep your erection in a straight line in either activity."

"So you're telling me to jag off, straight, every day."

"Twice if you have the stamina. Straight up and down, even if it hurts. And it might."

"And sex?"

"I'm not telling you to go around, having sex with young women indiscriminately. I had the impression from our last session that Nurse Lassiter might be a willing partner. Your activity when I arrived showed that to be true. We will keep up our weekly visits, so I can measure and x-ray your penis to track your progress. If Nurse Lassiter is willing, our sessions can include therapeutic intercourse. But you have the primary responsibility to do your homework. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

Masturbation and sex as therapy? This was better than winning the lottery.

Part 4 - Extra Credit

I was walking through the hall, heading for the cafeteria for lunch, when I heard my name called out. I stopped and turned around. There was a small girl with dark straight hair down to her shoulders carrying a stack of books that seemed large due to her size.

"Hi, you're Tommy Corcoran, aren't you?" she said.

"Yeah, that's right. Do I know you?" I replied.

"I guess you haven't noticed me. We have biology together. My name is Amy, Amy Kellogg," she said.

"Okay, well, hi Amy. What's up?"

"It's just that like I haven't been keeping up with our work in biology and I was hoping you'd like help me," she said.

Me, a tutor? I wasn't doing that well. Say, maybe if I'm forced to explain stuff to someone else, I'll understand it better myself.

"Okay, sure, I guess so," I said.

"Great! Are you free after 9th period today? I'm on the acrobatics team and I have a key to the small gym. We can study there and not be disturbed."

That sounded like a terrible place to study but I had no alternative to offer.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the small gym after 9th."

The day passed no quicker than normal and I almost forgot my appointment. Taking my biology book from my locker for our homework assignment reminded me of my appointment with Amy. I walked to the second floor small gym and tried the door. It was open so I went in. Amy was already there, working on some kind of tumbling routine. She was dressed in a tight leotard with large perspiration stains. She stopped and got a towel when she saw me.

"Hi Tommy. I was just practicing my new routine. I guess I got all worked up."

When I got closer, I realized Amy wasn't wearing any underwear under her leotard. Her small pointed nipples were clearly visible and the leotard hugged the curve and crease of her pussy. I felt like I was on Candid Camera, and someone was filming from the bleachers. I looked around to see if anybody else was there.

"What are you looking for, Tommy? It's just the two of us. We're all alone together."

She made it sound sinful, not academic.

"Come and sit down and I'll tell you what I'm having trouble with."

I took a seat across from her on a gym mat. She was sitting Indian style. The leotard was pulling even tighter at her crotch. I saw there were snaps that closed the leotard there, straining to keep her covered. I felt an erection forming in my pants. My books were a perfect camouflage.

"You see, Tommy, this is the chapter I'm having trouble with. This one about male and female genitalia."

The chapter she had turned to was unfamiliar to me. Had we even covered this material in class? I doubted it. What was with this girl, anyway?

"I just can't get a grip on the male sex organ. I'm sure you can help me with that. You're special."

"And just what do you mean by that?"

"I know you're special because I saw pictures of you. From my dad. He's Dr. Anitol Vidill," Amy finally explained.

Keep my identity secret, like hell he did. His daughter knows, for Christ sake!

Amy leaned forward and pushed the books off my lap. She was on her knees. One hand held her up while the second caressed my dick through my pants.

"I think your male organ is wonderful," she said.

Wonderful? Not hideous or gross or disfigured?

"Its my dick. Call it my dick," I said.

"Can I see your dick? I just want to look at it. It will make things clearer. For biology class."

Let her maintain her fantasy, I know what she really wants.

I looked around and we were still alone. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. I wiggled around to get my pumped up dick out of my pants.

"Oh, its beautiful. And so big. Can I touch it, please, just to see how it feels?"

"Sure, go ahead, but just touching."

I knew she wouldn't be able to stop there. I wasn't fooled.

Her small smooth hand slid over the surface and curves. It felt marvelous. It was growing and throbbing in her hand.

"Oh, it feels alive."

She kept inching forward, trying to get a better look at it. Soon her face was just inches away from it. A drop of precum had accumulated at the tip.

"What's that?"

"That's the stuff that lubricates my dick. Rub it around the tip."

Amy did as I asked and the throbbing continued. But, hey, this was therapy, right? And who better to administer it than the doctor's daughter.

"Your dad said I have to masturbate or have sex every day. Would you like to help me with my therapy, Amy?"

"Me? Help with your therapy? Sure. But I'm not ready for sex. Can I help masturbate you?"

Amy had read all about male masturbation in her father's journals. She even knew some of the techniques by heart.

"Okay, you can help me masturbate, but you have to do it straight, not along the shape of my dick. Can you do that?"

"I'll try, if that's what you need."

"Its a little dry. Can you use your saliva to moisten it? Just put it in your mouth and lick it."

Amy knew more than I thought and started giving me a blowjob that rivaled the one I got from Sally. Amy had a smaller mouth and couldn't take much in, but it was quality, not quantity. I almost had to pull her face off my lap.

"Okay, Amy, now stroke my dick, straight up and down. Don't be afraid to pull hard."

Amy was dutiful and followed my directions. I laid down on the mat while Amy stroked me, up and down, building me towards an orgasm. Her straight strokes were both titillating and painful at the same time. I'm not sure I could have followed the doctor's directions as well as she was. It didn't take long and I was just about ready.

"Do you want to taste my cum?" I asked.

Her answer was to replace her mouth on the head of my dick and suck with all her might. That was enough to put me over. Her vacuum took it all in, although she almost choked as it filled her mouth. One big swallow and a couple of licks to clean me up. Our tutoring session was through.

"Can you tutor me again sometime? There are more things I need help with. And I can help you with your therapy," she said.

Amy seemed to have had a good time even though I never laid a finger on her. That could wait until our next tutoring session.

"Yes, Amy, I'd like that."

I tucked myself in and zipped up. We left the small gym and Amy locked up.

Neither of us saw the shadow that had been watching our activities since our arrival.

Part 5 - Practice

It was now a routine. Mom didn't even enter the building. She just dropped me off at the front door and skedaddled home.

"Good evening, Thomas. We're ready for you," said Nurse Sally Lassiter.

As I got undressed, the Doc and Sally entered the room. The pretense was gone. We all knew that I'd be fucking Sally again tonight, as part of my therapy.

"Have you been doing your homework, Thomas?" asked Dr. Vidill.

"Yeah, Doc, every day, just like you said. Sometimes twice a day. Straight up and down," I said.

"All masturbation, no intercourse I assume?" said Doc.

"Right," I said.

"Well, I can see some chafing on your penis. We want you to be firm but not so rough as to rip the skin off, okay? I'll give you some cream to lubricate it," said Doc.

I nodded in agreement.

I noticed Sally was still dressed. I was still flaccid.

"Before we start your therapy, we're going to retake your measurements and an x-ray. I want to see if you've made any measurable progress," said Doc.

I have with your stepdaughter, I thought.

"Oh, but you haven't got an erection yet. Nurse, could you care for that, please," asked Doc.

"With pleasure," Nurse Lassiter said.

Nurse Lassiter removed her uniform. Tonight she had skipped her underwear altogether and proudly stood nude before us. I wondered if the Doc was as effected as I was. The next time he looked, I was stiff as a board.

"From the looks of things, I think there's been some improvement but for the study we must be quantitative," Doc said.

Doc retook the length, width and cylindrical measurements. Sally gave me a feelie just before the x-ray, to make sure I was hard for it.

"I'll go check these while you two proceed. I'd like for you to enter Nurse Lassiter from the rear. Less chance of her turning, you see. Straight in, straight out. Oh, and Nurse, try clenching your vagina muscles. I'd like Thomas to have some resistance against his penis," said Doc.

He concentrated on rubbing his temple again. I wondered why he didn't prescribe himself some Tylenol if it was that bad.

With our marching orders, Doc left the room to crunch the numbers. Alone, Sally sat next to me.

"I'll need to get ready, especially if Doctor Vidill wants me to resist your penetration. Why don't you start with my breasts this time?" she said.

I stood up between her spread legs. I used my tongue and a little teeth to get her nipples all perked up. My mouth traveled down her stomach until I was running it, bottom to top, along her slit. She spread her legs even further and leaned back on her arms to give me easy access. I made sure to end each lick with a flick of my tongue against her clitoris. She was wiggling and wet.

"Ready?" I asked.

She answered by getting up on all fours. I got behind her and put my dick into the outer folds of her pussy. I was about to push in when she clamped her muscles tight around my erection. I couldn't move in or out. Her cunt muscles were very strong. I pushed hard, feeling the blood pulse in my dick as I tried to get deeper into her. Even she couldn't sustain the pressure forever. When she relaxed for a moment, I slid in as far as I could go, straight as an arrow. Again she squeezed, and again I was stuck, but much further in. Also, her squeezing was getting her very wet, and I was able to slide with the reduced friction.

'Oh, the hell with it," she said.

I fell forward, burying myself all the way into her cunt.

I reached around and held on to her tits while I leaned forward and back, keeping my dick as straight as I could.

I thought I felt Sally's cunt muscles ripple with an orgasm. Either that of she was trying to tighten her muscles again but was too weak. I wasn't too far behind, getting my release.

"I don't know what I'm going to do for a sex life when you're cured," Sally said with a smile.

Sally gathered up her things and went to clean up. Doc returned as I was washing myself off.

"Good news, Thomas. There has been measurable improvement. Some of the lesions have gotten smaller. That is, the tissues have begun to separate. When they all do, fully, you'll have a normal looking erection."

"Great doc, thanks."

"I suspect that intercourse is more effective therapy than masturbation. However, I can't be sending you around town with instructions to fuck women you meet."

"Of course, I understand."

Doc faded away again, pushing against his temple so hard I thought he's make a new hole in his head.

"However, if the opportunity arises, and you can do it with protection..."