Corky and Billie Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl teacher & student cover basics, uncover passions.
6k words
4.62
41.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers

When her parents had gone, Billie joined Corky on the sofa, and took his hands in hers. "They won't be home until after 11:00, maybe midnight," Billie said, "so we won't have to worry about a thing until then."

Corky replied, "Billie, I can't begin to tell you how special you make me feel. I sometimes have to pinch myself to be sure you're not a dream. It's so pleasant just to share your company, you know?"

"I'm glad," she said. "I thought for a while there you were never going to kiss me," and giggled. "I practically had to ask you to. Remember?"

Corky blushed, and confessed the loneliness of his high school years, and his utter inexperience with girls. Now, when it mattered most, he felt like an idiot and didn't know what to do or what to say half the time. Billie was deeply moved, and gave him a hug. Corky returned the hug, and the silence comforted.

Billie rose and faced Corky from the middle of the room, judging by the sound of her movements. She said, "I know just what you need. You need a teacher."

"I need a teacher? I have lots of teachers."

"Yes, but you still need a teacher. A girl teacher."

"Do girls make the best teachers?" he asked with amusement.

"It's not that, what I was thinking was, you probably have an English teacher, a history teacher, a math teacher, and a teacher for things I can't even imagine, but you don't have a girl teacher, someone to teach you about girls, and how to be with them."

"Sounds great, but where do I get a girl teacher?" Corky replied with interest.

"You will probably think I'm way too bold, but what if I was your girl teacher? I mean, I'm no big expert or anything, in fact I'm pretty average in most ways, but I'd really like to have a shot at it.""

"Billie, I would love that, but why would you want to?"

"Well, I already told you, when we are together, I just enjoy looking at you a lot. I love how you touch things so gently, and move around so carefully, and listen so closely to things. Sometimes I think to myself that you mostly have to just imagine looking at me, or looking at other girls, and that makes me so sad for you."

"Me too,believe me, it makes me sad too," Corky replied. "Sometimes I want to look at girls so bad it almost hurts."

"But you really do sort of 'look at things and see them', you just do it with your hands instead of your eyes, right?"

"Well, that's true. Sometimes when I touch things I imagine they light up, like they come out of the dark and become almost visible, at least for a little while. But you don't just go around touching what you want to look at, especially girls."

"You mean to tell me," said Billie, "you never touched a girl in your whole life?"

Blushing again, Corky replied, "Not really. Except maybe when you and I touch a little. Or maybe when I bump into a girl once in a while. In the seventh grade they made us learn to dance the Fox Trot, even though most of us didn't want to. I must have touched some girls then, but I can't remember."

"So you really don't even know what girls look like, right? I mean grown up girls, women, not just seventh grade kids?"

"Well," Corky said a little defensively, I read books, and Guys talk about girls, and I have a good imagination."

"But I bet your books don't have pictures, and the average guy doesn't know beans about girls, believe me. And not feeling free to touch, that's got to change right away, or you'll never learn about girls. You better just come over here and braille me, or however you say it. Nobody is watching, and I won't mind. But you just have to know what girls look like before we go any farther. Remember, I'm your teacher, and that's your first assignment."

Billie suddenly realized that Corky's imagination might be pretty well developed, and it could possibly lead to disappointment when he compared his mental picture of her to the real physical her, but it was too late to back out now.

Billie continued, "If this doesn't work, and things get too weird for either of us, we'll just quit, okay?"

"That's a deal, but I'll do my assignments and try for an A!"

Corky rose and moved toward the sound of Billie's voice. He found her easily, standing with arms stretched out to the side. They were both a little nervous about this. Billie was not sure what she would do if Corky got really crude and took advantage of her offer to touch her, maybe even heading right for home plate. She didn't want to have to tell him, "no, no, not there!" but she would, if he went too far, too fast.

Corky slid his hands out to her fingertips, then back to her sides, close to where he assumed her breasts must be, and slid them slowly down. He noticed the inward dip of her waist, and the ballooning of her hips, as the texture of her sweater gave way to that of her skirt. He continued down over her thighs and her stocking clad calves to her feet. Were those penny loafers? Her sweater was loose fitting, and her skirt was daringly short for the day, ending just above the knees. And with only that quick scan, Corky seemed satisfied.

Billie thought to herself, "Was that it? Is he through already? Maybe he didn't like what he saw! What do I do now?"

"Billie, you are truly beautiful!" Corky said, standing up and taking her hands in his own.

"Don't I wish!" she replied, with a grin as wide as the Grand Canyon. "But I'm really only average. I'm five foot three, and you must be what, about six feet?"

"Yes, Exactly, without my shoes."

"And you didn't see my hair. Did you know that girls have hair?" she said laughingly.

"Forgive me. I forgot.," and Corky gently examined her hair, noticing how it came to shoulder length with a gentle curl. "You are a brunette, right?"

"Amazing!" Billie exclaimed. "How can you tell?"

Blushing, Corky replied, "Well, it's just a statistical thing. I read that most people are brunettes, with a small number being blondes and an even smaller number with red hair. So I just played the odds."

"You stinker! You played the odds?" Billie said, "you sure had me fooled. And here I thought you had some magic third eye or something. Statistics! That's terrible!" but she was laughing.

Taking another risk, she continued, "And I'm a 36 C, which I suppose you could figure out with your statistics, but I'm not going to let you off that easy!" Taking his hands in hers, Billie placed them unselfconsciously on her breasts, and pressed them there briefly before removing her own hands.

Gulping, "Corky cautiously outlined the shape and tested the texture of her breasts, a first for him, with a touch as light as a feather. The task was made more difficult by the bulk of the sweater, which also made it safer. Poking gently with a forefinger, he explored the consistency of the flesh beneath the sweater. His breathing quickened, as did his pulse. The curiously pliant and spongy flesh mesmerized him.

Corky thought he felt some fabric beneath her sweater that supported and surrounded her breasts. He tried to follow the straps of the bra around to her back, feeling just a hint of the hooks that fastened them. Returning to the front, he marveled at their perfect conical shape, and drew his hands slowly away over their tips, imagining,, though not actually, gently pulling on her nipples.

"Wow! So that's 36 C, huh?" he said, "They are magnificent, Billie. Or rather I mean you are magnificent. You are truly truly beautiful."

"Well, you college boys will say anything just to get your way with girls, or so they tell me," she joked. She was surprised, and a little disappointed, that his touch was so gentle. She was hardly aware of it. It seemed like he was afraid of her. Maybe he got some information out of touching like that, but it didn't do much for Billie. She decided to ramp things up a bit, and asked coyly, "Is that all you want to see of me?"

"Not by a long shot, but I've already seen more than I'd hoped. What should I see next?" he asked.

"Well, what do guys always notice first when a girl walks past?" she teased.

"Well, it's, well I guess it would be their, well, their rear ends, I guess." he stammered.

"Oh come on," Billie laughed, "it's their asses, that's what they're called. Repeat after me: IT'S THEIR ASSES!"

Corky relax, and repeated, "You're right, it's their asses, that's for sure."

"You have to stop worrying about words. Girls know what asses are, and they know a lot of other words too . And these," she placed his hands on her breasts again, "are called tits. Now repeat after me: ASSES AND TITS!", ASSES AND TITS

Corky was laughing now, but managed to say with feeling, "Asses and tits! Yes, it's asses and tits, asses and tits, all right!"

"Wonderful! You are doing great!" Billie encouraged. "Now I want you to find my ass and admire it."

Again, Billie worried that Corky might not like her ass, even though other guys often did. She worried that her real ass might not compare favorably with Corky's preconceptions.

Corky lightly embraced Billie, which puzzled her, but she returned the embrace anyway. Then he reached down behind her and took her ass cheeks firmly in both his hands, giving them a good strong squeeze. Billie squealed in delight and nearly jumped into his arms.

"Wow! Sorry about that," she said, laughing, "you just surprised me. You sure you haven't been there and done that before?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die. But I'll tell you what, you're ass is a lot of fun, and I might just go there and do that again!"

They disengaged, laughing and relaxed, but continued to hold hands.

"Okay," Billie said, what's next? What else do guys like when they look at girls?"

"Well," mused Corky. "I suppose it would have to be their legs. Guys really like looking at girls' legs."

"Fair enough," said Billie. "How about, let me think now, I bet you would rather see real legs, not just stockings, am I right?"

"Well yes, but they're pretty much the same, aren't they? I mean as far as looking at goes?"

"That's just chicken talk, and I won't have it," said Billie. "I want you to admire my legs, not my stockings, so it's up to you to take them off of me."

"Take your stockings off? But I don't know how." groaned Corky.

"Oh for goodness sakes. How do you take your stocks off? Or does someone have to do that for you? You poor thing!" she teased.

"They're easy. I just pull them down from the top and ... oh I get it.. I do the same with your stockings, right?"

"They have elastic tops just like your socks do, and I can't imagine any other way they could come off. You can't just grab them by the toes and pull them off," she teased.

Corky knelt in front of Billie, who stood with feet slightly apart. Placing his hands on an ankle, he slowly slid them up her calf, to her knee and above, reaching under her skirt, hoping to find the top of the stocking real soon. Her leg seemed to go on forever. He finally found the elastic at the top of the stocking, and the soft bare flesh above. He carefully circled her upper thigh to be sure the stocking ended there all the way around. Interesting how the softest skin was on the inside of her thigh. His heart began to beat so loudly he was certain Billie could hear it, and he began to notice his groin stirring and beginning to wake up.

He then rolled her stocking down slowly from thigh to knee, over the calf and ankle, and as Billie lifted her foot and rested her hands on his head for balance, the stocking came off.

"That was perfect," Billie said, "but don't forget the other one."

"I have to tell you, I won't forget the first one, either," Corky joked, and Billie laughed and ruffled his hair.

A leisurely trip of the other leg was next, and again the exploration of soft flesh above stocking top, and that one too was soon rolled down past knee, calf, and ankle, and removed. By now his groin problem was getting serious

"There," Billie said, "now that wasn't so difficult, was it?"

"Not difficult at all," replied Corky, and placing his hands on her now bare calves, began to slide them slowly to Billie's knees and above, beneath her skirt, fully appreciating every nuance of texture, every bare inch of warm skin, every angle and curve, every trace of downy fuzz, to reach the very tops of her legs. There he encountered the edge of her panties. He traced around it, admiring how thigh became ass cheek bin back, and the stray wisps of pubic hair in front. He skimped, however, in the area exactly between her legs.

Not satisfied, he repeated the tour, from the very tops of those super soft inner thighs using only his index fingers, and circling simultaneously, proceeding slowly over the tops of her thighs at the front, around the outsides where the elevation was highest, and returning down to the rear, with his fingertip just under the elastic of her panties all the way. However, when he reached the rear, he slipped his hands between her panties and her ass, gathering a generous portion of flesh in each hand, and then slowly squeezed them. He pressed his face sideways against her skirt, which formed a slight valley between her thighs. He hugged her buttocks firmly for what seemed an endless moment.

Finally, reluctantly withdrawing his hands from her panties, he slowly swept them down to knee level. There he again impulsively buried his face against her skirt just above her knees.

Billie affectionately squeezed his face slightly with her legs, and realized that she had been holding her breath and squeezing her own breasts all the while. "Thank goodness he didn't see me," she thought, and wondered if she had been grinding her mound against him when he had been fondling her ass. She really was not sure, but did it matter? She resisted the sudden impulse to pull her skirt out of the way and grasp his face firmly between her bare thighs.

Eventually Corky resumed his retreat past knees and calves, and then removed his hands. He was now hard as a rock.

"I guess you got yourself a good look at legs and ass, both at once that time," said Billie with another of her giggles, "See anything you liked up there with those fantastic flashlight hands of yours?"

"Incredible, Billie! Any time you need help with those stockings, I am your man. It's easy. And everything I saw I liked."

"Well I got news for you, sometimes a girl gets tired of taking her own stockings off all the time, and I liked your looking, too. You get an A on your first assignment. So do you think you're ready for your first lesson now?"

"Give me a few minutes," Corky replied, remaining on the floor in a kneeling position, sitting back on his haunches. He would be embarrassed if Billie noticed his erection.

With a little giggle, Billie reached with a bare foot and stroked the bulge in Corky's trousers with her big toe, saying, "Well well, what have we here?"

Corky was mortified. "I'll be okay in a minute," he stammered. "it's just that , I mean I can't help it, I am really embarrassed."

"Hey, don't be! It makes me happy to know you're turned on, and maybe I had something to do with it."

"Something to do with it? Believe me, Billie, you had everything to do with it. But I'll be okay pretty soon. I just need a few minutes," Corky lamely continued.

"We'll cool it for a while, but don't be embarrassed just because you got a little hard on looking at a girl. I have to tell you, I don't care what girls say, they love to see that reaction in a guy, as long as they don't get crazy with it. You won't get crazy on me, will you?"

"No, Billie, I promise not to ever get crazy on you," he replied. "But I don't want to soil my pants or make a mess, if you know what I mean."

"I know. So get up and come over here, sit with me a bit and we'll both just cool off," she encouraged.

Corky rose from the floor, and stuck out in all his glory. He was humiliated. He couldn't exactly reach for it to adjust it in front of her.

Still giggling, Billie took him by the hand and pulled him back to the sofa, where she sat beside him as she had before. She again held his hands, but could not ignore his problem.

She asked, "Don't tell me this is the first time you ever had an erection? That surely can't be."

"Oh hell no," said Corky, relieved to be talking. "I often get them, but it's always when I'm alone, or sleeping, or in the shower, or somewhere I can take care of it privately."

"Well don't be embarrassed, okay? It's perfectly normal, and a little flattering too. And maybe you know it or maybe you don't, but girls get turned on too, and sometimes we have to go take care of things privately too. So you see, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Corky replied, "But you don't give yourselves away like I just did."

"Well, my dear, maybe you just don't look for the right signs. I was a little turned on, too, you know."

"Really? Were you? What should I look for? What are the signs?" he asked with curiosity.

"That's in one of your advanced lessons, and we haven't even had your first lesson yet. So, just hold that thought, okay?"

"Okay, but now you got me curious," Corky said.

"One more thing," Billie continued. "If you keep that thing cooped up inside those pants like that, you're going to have an accident for sure. You better take it out. Give it room to breathe and you'll be surprised how easy it is to control. Just keep your hands off it, that's all."

"You want me to take my cock out?" Corky asked in astonishment.

"Yes. What's the matter, you poor thing, you need some help or something?" she said with a laugh.

"No, no, I just can't believe this is happening," he said.

"Trust me, I'm a nurse. I know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'd love to see the real thing and not just the bulge in your pants. You won't tell me no, will you? I didn't tell you no."

He replied, "How could I say no to my favorite teacher." And with hands that shook slightly, he undid his zipper, freed his rigid cock from its prison, and it sprang to full attention in his lap.

Wide eyed, Billie marveled at the sight of Corky's erect dick. It was generous but not giant, with plenty of girth, and a yummy looking purple mushroom glistening at its top, maybe a seven incher, plus or minus. She saw that Corky was practically sitting on his hands trying not to touch it, as it waved about in the air in front of them both.

"My God, Corky!" she said softly, "What a beautiful sight your cock is.

"Well thanks. Glad you like it, because it's the only one I got!" he joked nervously.

"That's a pity!" Billie replied. "Now don't freak out, but I just have to touch it to see if it's real." She gently took his shaft in one hand, careful not to apply too much pressure. Too much or too little might just be the trigger, depending on how sensitive he might be to handling. It was very warm to the touch, and had that peculiar blend of softness and hardness found nowhere else in nature. When she saw that he was comfortable with her touch, she slowly began to tense and relax her grip.

Corky was dumbstruck with pleasure,and with the sexual tension of the episode. He did not climax immediately as he had feared. Her grasp seemed so natural, and together with the release from confinement, left him fully erect without being on the brink of an orgasm after all.

"Oh wow, Corky, wow, This is for real all right," Billie practically purred, while she surreptitiously slipped her other hand under her skirt and into her panties, to appease her clamoring pussy. With one hand comforting Corky, and the other herself, Billie first tensed and then relaxed them both in slow unison. "I may be taking advantage of this blindness thing," she thought, "but I love it! I just love it!"

Gradually she slowed her comforting activities and withdrew both hands from their respective tasks. No one had come, and they were soon breathing more normally, each with only half their earlier arousal. She gave Corky's dick a friendly pat as she withdrew her hand.

corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers
12