Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Sarah and Maria get together.
1.9k words
4.71
36.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Platt was now 19 and had been working at her Grandmother Audrey's hair salon for a couple of years, and during that time she had become quite friendly with Maria, the 25 year old young hair stylist that Audrey employed.

Sarah still had an on-off relationship with Jason, and Maria was still looking for a regular boyfriend after the various disasters of her affair with Charlie Stubbs and others.

It had been quite a hot day in Weatherfield and it was still a warm evening, and Sarah was wearing light blue denim jeans and a thin pink cotton top and Maria was dressed in a lightweight skirt with a plain white tee shirt.

It was just after six in the evening and they were clearing up the hair salon. Audrey had gone home ten minutes earlier having left the pair of them to tidy the place and lock up.

'So Sarah, how are you and Jason getting on these days?' asked Maria.

'Well I still like him and fancy him and everything, but after the fiasco of the wedding I'm don't think I could ever fully trust him again' replied Sarah.

'But he's still alright for the occasional bit of rough sex though eh?' sniggered Maria

'Oh you bet, no complaints there, but what about you these days - are you getting any?' asked Sarah

'Well' smiled Maria 'to be honest, as you know, most of the men in my life have been crap, they haven't cared about me at all, just their own egos and getting their needs serviced and well, it's been so bad recently I thought I might give up on blokes and try girls. You know, Tracy's quite pretty, Clare looks like she's got a good body and Michelle the new barmaid at the Rovers looks fabulous.'

'Oh charming, so what's wrong with me?' asked Sarah 'Why aren't I on your list - aren't my tits big enough?' she said and with that lifted her jumper up to show Maria her breasts.

'I'm sure they're absolutely gorgeous' said Maria, 'but I can't really tell if they're inside your bra – so why don't you get them out so I can see them properly?'

'Oh' said Sarah taken aback 'I thought you were joking about trying girls, I didn't know you were, well you know, a lesbian!'

'I'm not' said Maria, 'at least, I don't think I am, and to be honest I've never even kissed a girl let alone tried anything else, but sometimes I just wonder if I might like it'

'I'm the same, I have wondered sometimes, but I've never had the courage to ask anyone.

I nearly kissed Candice a couple of years ago when I was drunk, but I chickened out.'

'Do you think you'd like kissing a girl?' asked Maria

'I don't know' said Sarah 'I guess lips are lips, so I suppose it would be much the same'

'Look, I know this may sound a bit weird, but why don't we lock the door, go into the backroom and find out' said Maria 'If either of us doesn't like it, we'll stop straight away.

Sarah was very unsure about Maria's suggestion, but hesitantly replied

'OK, but as long as we stop if I don't like it'

'Sure' said Maria 'Look I might not like it either, but we'll never know if we don't try.'

Maria went to the front door of the salon, pulled down the blind and turning off the salon lights. Maria and Sarah then went into the back room and closed the door.

'So how do we do this?' asked Sarah

'Well I suppose we just do what we do with blokes and see how it feels, if we don't like it we can stop, but if we do, then we just play it by ear' said Maria.

'OK, said Sarah, still feeling very unsure where this was all going.

Locking themselves in the backroom they used for patient massages Maria walked up to Sarah, put a hand on either side of her face and pulled her towards her saying

'Just forget it's me, forget I'm a girl, close your eyes and just enjoy the sensation' and with that she started to place light gentle kisses on Sarah's lips.

Sarah kept her mouth firmly closed feeling she shouldn't really be doing this, but the more Maria kissed her the more she realised she liked it. Before she was aware of what she was doing, she had opened her mouth and was using her tongue in Maria's mouth. Maria responded instantly and then they were both kissing passionately.

Sarah was lost in her enjoyment when she felt Maria's hand caressing her left breast.

Sarah's breasts were not large, but they were beautifully formed and soft to the touch. She was about to object, but then the sensation she was feeling was so different and so much nicer than when Jason touched her, so she let it happen.

Jason was always rough and just squeezed, whereas Maria was being very gentle.

Sarah thought she ought to respond and she put her hand on Maria's breast which felt really firm through her tee shirt. Maria now had both of Sarah's tits in her hands and was gently massaging them as she continued to kiss her. Sarah felt she ought to try in some way to give Maria some additional pleasure, then rejected the idea, then thought 'What the hell' and she gently put her hand up Maria's skirt.

She lightly touched the front of Maria's lace panties and then suddenly feeling it was strange and something she shouldn't be doing she quickly removed her hand.

'No, please don't stop' said Maria 'that was really nice.

'I'm not sure what to do' said Sarah

'Just do to my pussy what you like being done to your pussy' replied Maria

So Sarah put her hand back to the front of Maria's panties and started to rub gently.

Maria started squirming and making gentle moaning noises and her kissing got more and more passionate.

Sarah's index finger then slipped inside the edge of Maria's panties and she could feel her bush of soft pubic hair.

'I can't take much more of this, let's get undressed' said Maria 'If we're going to do this, then let's do it properly.

'I'm still not sure' said Sarah

'Is it unpleasant?' asked Maria

'No, it's great, but, well I just feel a bit funny – you know, with another girl'

'Look' said Maria 'I've never done this before and I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing either, but it sure feels nice, I like you, you've got a great body and I just want to enjoy it'

'Well OK' said Sarah, and with that both girls stripped off, although Sarah kept her panties on.

'What's up?' asked Maria who was now standing completely naked in front of Sarah

'I'm not sure what you'll think' mumbled Sarah

'Why, what've you got hidden in your panties you don't want me to see' asked Maria

'It's just, well, you've got really beautiful soft pubic hair and well, I'm shaved down there and I haven't got any' said Sarah 'It's just that Jason likes it like that and he says I taste really nice when my pussy's shaved'

'Do you mind if I find that out for myself' said Maria and she dropped to her knees in front of Sarah, put her hands on the sides of Sarah's panties and pulled them down revealing Sarah's shaved pussy.

'Ooh, it looks wonderful' said Maria and she immediately leant forward and with her tongue and licked the entire length of Sarah's pussy in one long upward stroke.

'Oh Maria, that's was so good - please, do it again'

With that Maria put her hands on Sarah's bum cheeks and pulled her in to her and she started licking her pussy while at the same time putting a finger inside Sarah's pussy and she then started rubbing her clit with her thumb.

By this time Sarah was moaning and groaning in shear ecstasy.

'Oh God, that's so good, don't stop Maria – it's wonderful' she said

Maria kept working on her pussy by simply doing to Sarah the things she had enjoyed being done to her over the years by her various lovers. She put her tongue deep inside Sarah while she continued to work her pussy with her fingers and her thumb.

After a few minutes Sarah was shaking and wriggling and it was obvious from the juices dripping from Sarah's pussy going into Maria's mouth that she had made her cum.

Maria stopped licking Sarah and said

'As much as I'm enjoying myself, I wouldn't mind a bit of attention to my own needs'

Sarah looked at Maria's face and then she looked down at Maria's pussy with it's covering of untrimmed pubic hair and said

'I'm not sure I can, or even know how - I've never done it to a woman before'

'Neither had I, but it was fabulous – you tasted so good and I hope I'll taste good for you. Please Sarah, don't just let me stand here feeling frustrated like this. You've licked and sucked Jason's cock haven't you' asked Maria

'Yeah, of course'

'Well it's no different really, I just did to you what I like being done to me' and with that Maria laid flat on the carpeted floor, spread her legs wide open and pulled Sarah's head down towards her pussy.

Sarah knelt down between Maria's legs, looked at the mass of light brown pubic hair in front of her, tentatively stuck out her tongue and started to lick Maria's pussy.

'Mmm, that's so nice, now, stick your tongue deep inside me' said Maria

Sarah did as she was asked and was surprised how much she liked the sensation and the taste of Maria.

She then felt Maria's hands on the back of her head holding her there and Sarah suddenly felt all her inhibitions disappearing.

She started licking, sucking and fingering Maria's pussy for all she was worth causing Maria to squirm around while saying

'Yes, oh God Sarah yes, more, do it deeper, oh God, stick your fingers in me, and I want you to make me cum'

Sarah realised just how much pleasure she was giving Maria and knowing that that gave her pleasure.

Suddenly Maria said

'I'm going to cum' and Sarah could feel Maria quiver as she came and she could taste Maria's cum from her dripping pussy as she then licked her dry.

Both girls sat on the floor in a tangled heap of naked bodies' arms and legs. Maria said

'Well that was bloody amazing, fantastic sex and no chance of getting pregnant'

'You won't tell anyone what we've been doing will you?' asked Sarah

'What we do in Coronation Street behind closed doors stays that way' replied Maria

'Oh good, it's not that I'm ashamed of what we've just done, it's just no-one else's business, and well, it was all such a big surprise - I didn't realise sex could be so great and yet still be tender and gentle as well' said Sarah

'I think we ought to try this again' said Maria

'What, right now?' asked Sarah?

'No - I think I need a break' smiled Mara and she started to put her clothes on.

'Now we know how much fun it is, we can do this anytime' she said

'Well, we can always invite Tracey, Clare and Michelle to join us' joked Sarah

'What a fantastic idea' said Maria, and Sarah could tell - she was serious.