Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 02

Story Info
When the doors of the Rovers are locked.
2.3k words
4.52
25.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(When the doors of the Rovers are locked!)

Sarah and Maria had initially become friends through working together at Audrey's hair salon, but one evening a couple of months ago that friendship had changed to something more and they had now become secret lovers simply enjoying each others bodies.

They had both had a busy day at the salon and decided to have a drink after work at the 'Rovers Return' their local pub. They had been sitting together in the corner booth all evening during which various people had come and joined them and then gone and now the pub was closing and the two girls were once again sitting on their own.

"So, are we going back to your flat to make love?" giggled Sarah

"Sssh." said Maria. "Keep your voice down. You've obviously had too much to drink."

"I don't care." replied Sarah. "I don't care who knows."

"Well I do, so shut up about us -- what we do in private should be kept private." said Maria

"Are you ashamed of me?" asked Sarah

"Of course not." replied Maria. "I just don't think it's anyone else's business -- that's all"

"Oh -- OK, but I still want to know, are we going back to your flat to make love?"

"Yeah, that sounds really nice." smiled Maria

"What sounds nice?" said a voice behind them.

It was Liz Macdonald, the pubs landlord who had now cleared the pub of everyone except for the two girls sitting in the corner.

"Oh nothing important." said Maria.

"Well I think it is important." smirked Sarah.

"It sounds to me like you two need an impartial adjudicator on whether whatever you're talking about is important or not." said Liz and with that she sat down in the booth next to Sarah.

"Really, it's nothing." said Maria who was now panicking that her tipsy friend was going to tell all to Liz.

Liz was in her mid to late forties and although past her prime she was still an attractive looking woman with a good figure for her age. She was wearing a lightweight red cotton top, her usual trademark short black leather skirt with a full length zip down the front and a pair of stiletto heels.

"Let's let Liz decide." said Sarah

"No, let's not, it's not fair to burden other people with our problems." said Maria, anxious to shut up her friend before she let the cat out of the bag.

"Liz won't say anything to anyone, will you Liz?" asked Sarah

"Not if you don't want me to." she replied not having a clue what this was about.

"Sarah, please, this is just between you and me." said a panicking Maria.

"Oh, stop worrying." said Sarah. "Look Liz, Maria and I love having sex, and I think that's important -- don't you?"

"Well," replied Liz, "I must admit to being partial to enjoying myself in that way, and if you've both got partners you like, then I don't see what the problem is."

"Great." said Maria, realising Liz had not understood and she was anxious to leave before Sarah clarified matters, but she couldn't get out as she was trapped in the booth by both Sarah and Liz.

"No, you don't understand." giggled Sarah. "We love having sex with each other. You know? All girls together."

Maria wanted the floor to open up and swallow her, but all she could do was to put her head in her hands and say nothing.

"Wow." said Liz. "I had no idea you two were lesbians, but if that's what you like then it's your choice and I promise I won't say a word to anyone."

"It's not like that." jumped in Maria. "We still like blokes and we still have sex with blokes, it's just, well em, well we sort of experimented by kissing each other one evening to see if we liked it and it just sort of developed from there."

"Haven't you ever kissed a woman Liz?" asked Sarah.

"No, I haven't." replied Liz

"Its lovely." said Sarah. "It's much nicer than kissing blokes. Look, I'll show you." and with no warning she leant in and kissed Liz full on the lips.

Liz was so taken aback she didn't know how to react and before she realised what was happening Sarah had been kissing her for two or three seconds.

"See, that was nice wasn't it?" asked Sarah leaning back in the booth. "Men are all rough. They stick their tongues down your throat and squeeze the life out of your tits.

It's all wham, bam, thank you mam with them."

"I don't know what to say" muttered Liz who was still trying to recover from the kiss.

"Sarah's right." interjected Maria. "We just sort of discovered we liked it better with girls by accident, but it is different because women know what women like and it feels very different to the roughness of men. Well, the men in my life anyway."

"Well I must admit," said Liz, "For all its unexpectedness, Sarah's kiss was very gentle and very different to Vernon's nightly assault on my mouth and my body."

"Can I do it again?" asked Sarah looking at Liz in her best little girl lost voice.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that." said Liz very slowly.

"I promise you'll like it, and Maria won't mind, will you?" said Sarah looking at her friend.

"No, by all means, and if Liz does enjoys it then I might join in as well." smiled Maria.

"Look you two, I'm not sure about this at all, I've never even thought about girls, never mind what I think you're both suggesting."

"Oh Liz," smiled Sarah leaning forward towards her. "You know you want to." and with that Sarah kissed Liz again and this time she pushed her tongue forward to try and open Liz's lips.

Liz was reluctant to admit it, but she was enjoying Sarah's kiss and without having made a conscious decision to let it happen she now realised she had parted her lips and let Sarah's tongue into her mouth and now she was responding with her own tongue in Sarah's mouth.

Maria was now quite concerned that someone might walk in on them, so she climbed out of the booth the other way and put the lock and bolt on the pub's front door.

When she got back to the booth she could see things between Sarah and Liz had moved on a stage.

They were still kissing passionately, but Sarah was now stroking the inside of Liz's right thigh with her right hand and Liz now had her hand up Sarah's jumper and was obviously feeling Sarah's right breast.

Maria decided that she was not going to be left out of this, but wasn't quite sure how to get involved and if she did, whether she might spoil it for Sarah. Her urges however were now dictating her actions, so Maria knelt on the floor behind Liz, put her hands round her and cupped both of Liz's breasts.

Liz had large breasts and although she was no spring chicken, they were still reasonably firm and Maria started to caress them and very gently squeeze them through Liz's jumper.

She felt Liz stiffen as she became aware of Maria's hands.

"Relax, just let it happen and enjoy the sensations." whispered Maria in Liz's ear, reminding herself of the things she had said to Sarah the first time they had got together.

Liz was moaning quietly and obviously enjoying what was happening to her and the two girls looked at each other, smiled and without saying a word they both realised they were going to push this as far as they could take it.

Maria put her hands inside Liz's bra, lifted her breasts out and started gently rubbing the nipples of her breasts which were getting bigger with each passing minute. Maria then took her left hand out of Liz's bra and lifted Liz's jumper so that both her breasts were now naked and facing Sarah, who was still passionately kissing Liz.

Maria let go of Liz's breasts, quickly pulled her own top over her head revealing a sexy white lace bra and then scooted round to the front where she pulled Sarah's head away from Liz, breaking the kiss and nodded towards Liz's now naked breasts. Sarah smiled at her friend and immediately dropped her head, cupped Liz's breasts in her hands and started to lick and suck on Liz's nipples. At the same time Maria took Sarah's place, leant in towards Liz and started to kiss her. To her surprise, Liz immediately stuck her tongue into her mouth and held the back of Maria's head as if to prevent her getting away.

Liz had seen the sexy white lace bra Maria was wearing and noticed that Maria had small, but beautiful breasts and she immediately started to fondle and squeeze them. Maria pulled back from Liz and reaching round behind her she unclipped her bra setting her breasts free.

"God, I don't believe I'm doing this." muttered Liz and she immediately leant forward and started sucking on Maria's nipples.

Sarah was still sucking on Liz's nipples, but the action of Liz leaning forward had pushed Sarah's head downwards and Sarah decided it was now time to launch an assault on a different part of Liz's body. Sarah could see Liz's crotch under her skirt and decided she needed access, so using both hands she pulled the full length zip up from the bottom of the skirt to Liz's waist. She then pulled the two parts of the skirt aside revealing Liz was wearing nothing but a thin red lace g-string.

"Ooh, nice." murmured Sarah to herself and dropped to her knees.

With her left hand she pulled the g-string to one side revealing a mass of untrimmed dark pubic hair. Sarah loved sticking her tongue in Maria's pussy and decided she would probably enjoy Liz's just as much.

So she leant forward and pushed her tongue straight between Liz's pussy lips.

Liz had been so preoccupied with Maria that she hadn't noticed her skirt being undone and the first she realised what was happening was when she felt Sarah's tongue in her pussy.

"What the fuck" she exclaimed.

Maria quickly looked down and smiled when she saw what Sarah was up to.

"Oh Liz, don't worry," she said. "It's an incredibly sensuous feeling and Sarah is really quite expert at it. Just lean back and enjoy every wonderful sensation."

Liz was now feeling things she hadn't felt for years and yet she couldn't believe she was letting these two young women do these things to her. But she just couldn't stop herself.

The incredible feelings she was having far outweighed anything else,

"Why don't you try it?" said Maria and she stood up releasing the catch on her skirt which dropped to the floor revealing her thin white lace panties which she quickly slid down her legs. Maria now stood before Liz completely naked.

She moved forward so that her pussy was right in front of Liz's face. She took hold of Liz's head with both hands and pulled her forward towards her waiting pussy.

"Please Liz; lick my pussy, just like Sarah's licking yours."

Liz was now so totally overcome with the sensations surging round her body that she would have done anything these two incredible girls wanted her to.

She leant forward and pushed her tongue through Maria's neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair and started to lick her pussy. She brought her hand up and started to rub Maria's clit which made the young hairdresser start squirming with pleasure.

Liz suddenly let out a yell, Maria looked down and saw that Sarah had now put her hand inside Liz's pussy and was fisting her for all she was worth. Liz's initial reaction of surprise and shock was soon replaced by one of sheer ecstasy and before she knew it she was writhing and squirming as she experienced her first orgasm in the last five years.

Liz was keen to please Maria and continued to lick her pussy even though her orgasm had drained her and now Sarah decided she wanted someone to satisfy her. She got up from her knees, slipped out of her skirt and panties and stood on the bench behind Liz with one leg either side of Liz's head facing Maria. Maria had her eyes closed and was still enjoying Liz's attention to her pussy when she felt Sarah tapping her on the shoulder. She opened her eyes and was presented with the now familiar sight of Sarah's beautiful shaved pussy. Maria smiled, reached out with both hands and pulled Sarah in and immediately started to work on her.

She started by licking her pussy from bottom to top in one long smooth motion and then she put her tongue into Sarah's pussy lips and started using her thumb on her clit while with her other hand she started fingering her just below where her tongue was working.

Sarah leant forward and dropped her hands to Liz's breasts and started fondling them, rubbing the nipples with her thumbs and getting more and more excited as Maria's tongue brought her to a climax.

After a couple of minutes both Maria and Sarah collapsed in the booth fully exhausted and completely satisfied.

Liz looked across at them both and said

"To answer your earlier question, yes, in my opinion, it's important."

"What is?" enquired Sarah. "I've forgotten the question."

"Who cares?" said Maria

"Look, as far as I'm concerned," said Liz, "There is only one question that matters, and that's how soon can the three of us do this again?"

Maria and Sarah just looked at each other and smiled.