Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally educates Claire.
1.8k words
4.68
25.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors 4

(Sally educates Claire)

Claire Peacock was quite a pretty young woman in her early twenties, but she had been brought up in a very conservative family and she had always dressed conservatively, behaved conservatively, talked conservatively - in fact, everything she did was conservative.

You could not describe Claire Peacock as one of life's go-getters.

Three years ago Claire had married Ashley and they had what most people assumed was a very happy marriage. They loved each other, they socialised together, and they even shopped together.

It was a warm day in Weatherfield and Claire was just getting back home having dropped Freddie, her youngest son, at playgroup and Claire was now looking forward to having a few hours to herself.

Ashley was at the Butchers shop all day and the thought of a bit of relaxing daytime television and a cup of coffee was looking quite attractive.

"Hi Claire." she heard and spun round to see Sally Webster standing at her front door.

"Hi Sally." replied Claire crossing the road "Not at work today?" she asked.

"No, I've got the day off from the factory. Fancy a coffee and a chat?" asked Sally.

"Yeah, why not." replied Claire. "I've got nothing else to do for a couple of hours."

With that the two women went into Sally's and shut the front door.

Claire took her coat off and plonked herself down on one of the chairs at the dining table.

"Are you alright Claire?" asked Sally. "You seem a bit down in the dumps."

"Oh, I'm OK:" replied Claire.

"Well I don't mean to be nosey, but you seem a bit flat. Is everything alright with Ashley and the kids?"

"Oh, their fine." said Claire. "It's just me."

"So what's up then?" enquired Sally.

"Well if you must know, it's Ashley. He's, well, he's ...."

"Come on, he's what - you can tell me." encouraged Sally.

"Well, he's lost interest in the bedroom, if you know what I mean." said Claire

"So do it on the dining room table." smirked Sally

"Ooh, I couldn't do that." said a shocked Claire. "We only ever make love in the bedroom."

"Don't you think that might be part of the problem." asked Sally "Variety is the spice of life."

"Oh, I don't think I could." replied Claire.

"Tell me, do you make love with the light on or off." enquired Sally.

"Oh off." replied Claire quickly.

"Why?" asked Sally "Lovemaking should be exciting and varied and if you don't try and make it interesting of course your man is going to lose interest. Kevin and I have made love in every room in the house, on the stairs and we've even used most of the client's cars in the garage."

"Good grief Sally, you're joking – right?" asked Claire.

"No, I'm deadly serious. Look, what do you wear for Ashley?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you wear in the bedroom?"

"Ah, well I've got a lovely warm cotton nightie my mum bought me for my birthday last year."

"Oh my God." said Sally and grabbed Claire by the hand dragging her off the chair.

"Come with me young lady – you need educating." With that Sally led Claire up the stairs to her's and Kevin's bedroom.

Sally went over to a chest of drawers and pulled the second one open. She pulled out a very flimsy see through red negligee which she held up to Claire.

"Have you got anything like this at home?" asked Sally.

"Ooh No, I couldn't wear anything like that. It's rude."

"Oh for God's sake Claire, it's not rude, it's sexy – there's a hell of a difference."

"Here, try it on and see how sexy it makes you feel."

"Sally, I can't, I mean, Oh dear."

"Oh come on Claire, there's only you and me here and I won't tell anyone, but I promise you if Ashley saw you in something like this he'd be all over you in a flash."

Sally then reached forward, took hold of the bottom of Clair's jumper and pulled it over her head before Claire realized what was happening.

"Blimey Claire." exclaimed Sally. "Is all your underwear like that?"

Clair was wearing a tan coloured, very practical sports style bra.

"Yes, I find them very comfortable." said Claire

"Sod comfortable, you need to be turning your man on, not putting him off.

Get yourself something like this."

Sally then reached down and pulled her top off revealing a black see through lacy bra.

Sally then reached round her back and unclipped her skirt which then fell to the floor revealing a pair of matching see-through black lace panties.

Claire just stood there looking at Sally, not knowing what to say or do.

"Don't tell me - you've got Bridget Jones knickers on under your skirt." said Sally who reached forward and pulled down Clair's skirt which she had noticed was held up by a simple elasticated waist.

"God Claire, you've got a beautiful body, why do you hide it inside all these granny clothes."

"I wouldn't feel comfortable in underwear like yours, and besides, I'm not beautiful."

"Well I think you are and I think you ought to try this negligee on." said Sally holding out the skimpy red garment.

"I couldn't, I'll get embarrassed." said Claire.

"Don't be embarrassed." said Sally. "Oh come on, I'll take my underwear off as well if it helps."

And before Claire could say a word Sally reached round, unclipped her bra and slipped her panties off.

Sally now stood completely naked in front of Claire.

"See, there's nothing to be ashamed of. We're both women and we've both got the same bits. Now for God's sake come on, get that awful underwear off and see how sexy you feel wearing a negligee."

With that Sally stepped forward and undid the clip at the front of Claire's bra releasing her breasts.

Claire was feeling a bit numb by all this and not knowing what to say or do and so she just let it happen.

Sally then knelt in front of Claire and pulled down her knickers so that Claire was now naked as well.

"Oh God Sally." she said. "No-one's ever seen me naked before apart from Ashley and my mum."

"Well they bloody well should." said Sally "You're fucking gorgeous, and you're turning me on."

"Oh don't be silly." said Claire putting on the negligee. "How could I possibly turn you on? You're a woman."

"Glad you noticed." said Sally. "Now doesn't that feel wonderful standing there with nothing on other than just a flimsy negligee?"

"I bet it would turn Ashley on as much as it's turning me on." said Sally as she walked round Claire admiring her body from all angles. "You don't know how sexy you are, do you?" she asked.

Sally was now standing behind Claire and she came up behind and said "Just think how much Ashley would enjoy fondling your breasts through this sexy material." To accompany her words Sally reached round Clair and took both of her breasts in her hands and started to gently squeeze them while flicking her nipples with her thumbs through the material of the negligee.

"Oh, please Sally, stop, this isn't right." said Claire.

"Aren't you enjoying it?" asked Sally.

"That's not the point." said Claire.

"It's the only point." replied Sally who then dropped her left hand down and lightly brushed across the front of Claire's pussy.

"Ooh Claire, you're getting wet." said Sally. "You are being turned on by me aren't you?

Admit it, you're loving it."

"Yes I am." said Claire, "but it's not right is it?"

"Oh, it's very right." said Sally who then inserted her middle finger into Claire's now dripping pussy causing the young mum to squirm in pleasure.

"Is it." asked Claire. "Is it OK to feel like this?"

"Oh, this is definitely alright." assured Sally

Sally then released Claire's breast and came round to face her where she took Claire's hands in hers and placed them on her own breasts. Sally then immediately leant in and kissed Claire full on the lips.

To Sally's great surprise and pleasure, Claire pushed her tongue into Sally's mouth and started to kiss her passionately while fondling both of Sally's breasts.

Sally realised this woman in front of her was releasing all the pent up frustrations she had built up over the previous months and Sally was now going to be the grateful beneficiary.

Claire was now rampant and without Sally even suggesting it Claire's right hand had dropped to Sally's shaved pussy where she rubbed Sally's swollen pussy lips.

Sally felt elated that she had caused this change of personality so quickly and felt it was a compliment to her own body and her own love making skills.

Sally now decided she needed to taste this gorgeous woman and suddenly without warning, she dropped to her knees where she grabbed Claire's bum cheeks and pulled her pussy into her waiting mouth where she started to lick the untrimmed bush of pubic hair between Claire's legs.

"Oh my God." exclaimed Claire. "That feels so wonderful."

"You taste incredible." mumbled Sally, who was finding it difficult to speak with her mouth full.

Sally pushed her tongue deep in between Claire's pussy lips and started to lick her for all she was worth.

The two women now lowered themselves onto the carpeted floor and Sally used the opportunity to position herself above Claire in the 69 position.

Claire was now staring straight at Sally's shaved pussy and she was now so aroused she just put her mouth over Sally's waiting pussy and started sucking and licking for all she was worth.

Sally couldn't believe how the last 20 minutes had changed this shy, terrified young mum into the rampant slut now licking out her pussy – but she wasn't complaining.

Claire suddenly started to squirm and buck quite violently as Sally continued to work her magic with her tongue and then all of a sudden Claire just collapsed in heap and fell to the side of Sally.

"I take it you've just had an orgasm?" asked Sally, already knowing the answer.

"I've never experienced anything quite like that before." stuttered Claire finding it hard to breathe. "That felt so much more intense than anything Ashley and I have ever experienced."

"Look." said Sally. "Why don't you get dressed, go home, take the negligee with you and give Ashley the night of his life. Then you can come back tomorrow morning and tell me know how it went.

"If it goes well tonight, and I do come back tomorrow, instead of telling you how it went – can I show you?" smiled Claire still lying stark naked on the floor.

"Oh you bet." said Sally "You bet."