Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

Story Info
Tonight's the Night.
5.2k words
4.83
28.1k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Tonight's the Night)

Sally Webster was feeling nervous. She and Maria had been planning a girly get-together after hours at the Rovers for a few days now and tonight was the night. However, this was not a standard after hours lock in. This was going to be a mammoth all women orgy – providing people didn't chicken out and they all turned up.

It was now just coming up to eleven o'clock and thankfully thought Sally all six women that had been invited were in the pub, although nobody had mentioned what was about to happen. There had been lots of sly looks between the women, one or two smiles, but in all honesty every one of them was incredibly nervous.

Sally realised that if this was going to work she was going to have to take control when the time came.

Sally had told Kevin that they were having an all girl lock in to celebrate Liz's birthday, which coincidently it was. She just hadn't told him what sort of lock in.

Liz lived above the pub anyway, so it was no problem for her and she knew her son Steve was doing the nightshift at the cab firm. Fortunately Michelle and Vernon were playing at a twenty first birthday gig and they wouldn't be home till the early hours.

Both Maria and Tracy were totally independent and didn't have to account for their movements to anyone. Claire had had the most difficult job, but she had persuaded Ashley that a few hours at the pub celebrating Liz's birthday was not going to turn her into a raving drunkard.

Lastly, Sarah had persuaded Gail to look after her daughter Bethany and Gail was happy to do so.

Sally had suggested that everyone tell the truth that that were all staying behind for a lock-in and that way nobody was likely to let anything accidentally slip out.

Liz rang the bell and shouted the usual end of time words "Time gentlemen please." And with that people started leaving the pub. It took a good fifteen minutes to get rid of everyone until at eleven fifteen, Liz walked over and put the bolts on the doors and turned the key. She then drew all the thick velvet curtains across the windows ensuring nobody could see in from outside.

There were just the six women left in the bar.

"Right ladies." began Sally. "We all know why we're here and I'm sure we all feel a bit nervous and a bit unsure of what we're about to do. Would anyone mind if I make a few suggestions."

"Please do." replied Tracy. "I gather you have all been with each other before, but this is all new to me and I'm not sure how I even got talked into it."

"We've not all been with everybody Tracy." said Sarah. "And I promise you this is just as nerve racking for the rest of us as it is for you."

"OK ladies." carried on Sally. "What I suggest is the following.

I've written our names down on six slips of paper and I suggest we put all the names in a pint pot.

To get over any initial embarrassment and to make sure things keep moving along I suggest we all strip off in the hall and pile up our clothes out there. We then come back into the pub and pull names out of the pot. The first two names out head off to Liz's bedroom upstairs, the next two go in to the sitting room and the last two come in here to the bar. After 20 minutes the first name in each pair moves to the next room in the order I've just said. Then every twenty minutes we change again until everyone is back where they started."

"Good God Sal." said Maria. "How many of these bloody things have you organised, it sounds as complicated as the plans for the Second World War."

"Well none actually, I just felt it would be easier if we had some sort of plan, then we all know what to expect. Everyone OK with what I've just outlined?"

There was a general nodding of heads and mutterings of "Fine." "Yeah, OK.", "Go for it." etc.

Sally continued. "Right, let's get over the most difficult bit. I suggest we all go into the hall, take all our clothes off and then come back in here. OK?"

Again everyone nodded one or two of them more reluctantly than others, but in the end they all agreed and Sally then led everyone into the hall behind the bar.

She knew they would all look to her as the organiser to start the ball rolling so Sally kicked her shoes off, pulled her top over her head, undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor and then she unclipped her bra and slid her panties down her legs.

Liz was eyeing Sally up and down as she stripped and with a smile on her face said "Mmm, I think I'm going to enjoy tonight."

"I'm sure we all will." said Maria, who had also taken her shoes, top and bra off.

As she released her skirt, it slipped down her legs to reveal that she'd had no panties on all night.

"Christ Maria." exclaimed Claire. "Have you been in the pub all night with no panties on?"

"Yeah, why not?" asked the young hair stylist.

"She never wears them these days." smiled Sarah, throwing her clothes off with wild abandon.

"Now come on." said Sally. "You three need to strip off as well."

Liz said "I feel a bit conscious – you're all young and have got great bodies and I'm, well, I'm way past my prime."

"Relax Liz." said a now naked Sarah who moved over to her. "You've got great tits." she said fondling Liz's boobs "and apart from Maria's, yours is my favourite pussy to lick."

Liz smiled with embarrassment, but nevertheless started to remove her clothes.

"Oh shit, what the hell." said Tracy and she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing matching red lace underwear and as she stripped off all the other five women looked at her.

"Mmm, very nice Tracy." said Sally.

"Oh well, if you've got it flaunt it I say." smiled back Tracy.

Meanwhile Claire had managed to remove all her clothes while standing at the back, and she then put them in a pile on the floor with everybody else's.

"Thank God you've got the heating up full Liz." said Maria.

"OK girls." said Sally "Everyone back to the bar and we'll draw partners.

Everyone went back into the bar and Liz and Sally stood behind the bar and everyone else went to the pub side and took positions against the bar, for some, partly to hide their embarrassment at being naked.

As Maria leant against the bar, Sarah came and stood between her and Claire and she then started to fondle Maria's bum with her left hand. Maria just smiled at her and then leant over and kissed her.

"Cut it out you two." commanded Sally. "Wait till you see what partners you've got. Come on Tracy, you're the newest recruit so you can pull the first two names from the pot."

Tracy put her hand in the pot and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

She opened it and stared down at her own name.

"Oh God, I don't want to be first." said Tracy.

"It doesn't matter whose first." said Sally, "We'll draw all the names before anything happens."

Tracy put her hand in the pot again and pulled out another slip of paper.

She stared down in disbelief as she saw Maria's name.

"Well." said Sally. "I guess you're going to find out first hand what Charlie saw in both of you."

"Are you two going to be alright with this?" enquired Liz

"Yeah, it's fine by me." said Maria

"What about you Tracy." enquired Sally

"Yeah, what the hell - that was all months ago and we've all moved on since then."

"OK, in that case Tracy can you pull out the next two names."

Tracy did as she was asked and pulled out Claire's name.

"Ooh, pull me out next." said Sarah smiling at Claire and hopping up and down. "I've heard all about you from Maria and I'm dying to try you myself."

"You're not going to take her on a bloody test drive." said Sally

"Oh, I don't know." responded Sarah.

"Well I'll do my best, but I can't promise." smiled Tracy.

She pulled out the next slip of paper and sure enough it had Sarah's name on it.

"Ooh, we're gonna have such fun." giggled Sarah stroking Claire's bum.

Claire smiled back at her, and simply said "I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Oh we'll be great." smiled Sarah.

Tracy pulled out Sally's name next and lastly Liz's.

"OK." said Sally, "So it's Tracy and Maria off to the bedroom, Sarah and Claire in the backroom and it's you and me in here Liz." said Sally smiling at Liz.

"I'll ring the bell in twenty minutes and then Tracy moves to the sitting room to be with Sarah, Claire moves into the bar to be with Liz and I'll go up to the bedroom to be with Maria. Then we all change again. OK ladies, let's go and enjoy ourselves."

Maria decided to take the lead and headed up the stairs with Tracy behind her.

"Well I must admit you've got a great arse Maria." said Tracy as they arrived at the top of the stairs.

"So what happens now - I'm new to all this."

"Well." said Maria "We just do to each other all the things we like being done to us. I like kissing, I like having my boobs fondled and I love having my pussy licked. So I'm hoping you're going to do all those things to me. But you must also tell me what you'd like me to do to you."

But before Tracy could say a word, Maria moved in, put her arms round Tracy, pulled her in tight squashing their breasts together and started to kiss her passionately.

Much to Maria's surprise, Tracy loved the sensation of Maria's lips on her own and she pushed her tongue into Maria's mouth and kissed her straight back.

It was then that Tracy felt Maria's hand lightly brushing the pubic hair on her pussy.

"Can I touch your pussy Tracy?" she asked

"There's not a lot of point in me being here if I say no is there?" responded Tracy.

Maria started to gently rub Tracy's pussy lips with her index and middle finger and could feel them getting swollen under her fingers.

Tracy responded by kissing her more passionately and gripping Maria's bum cheeks with both hands.

Both girls were standing alongside Liz's bed and Maria, who was firmly in control now manoeuvred Tracy so that she had her back to the bed. Maria then leant forward ensuring that both of them ended up sprawled across the bed with Maria lying almost on top of Tracy.

Maria continued to play with Tracy's pussy, but she then moved her head down and took Tracy's left breast into her mouth and started to lick and suck on it as she used her other hand to gently squeeze Tracy's other breast.

Although fairly small, Tracy's breasts felt wonderful to the touch and after a minute or two Maria took hold of Tracy's hand and held it on her own breast.

"Play with me Tracy. Touch me, feel me, enjoy me the way I'm enjoying you."

As she said it she moved on the bed and got into kneeling position letting her breasts hang free.

Tracy started to fondle them and as she did so Maria inched forward and lowered herself so that her right breast was immediately above Tracy's mouth.

"Suck my breasts Tracy – please, lick my nipples." said Maria.

Tracy raised her head slightly and took Maria's nipple into her mouth sucking gently as she did so and with Maria's breast in her mouth she started flicking her nipple with her tongue.

Maria's nipples started to get stiffer and stand up.

As Tracy was sucking on her breast, Maria turned herself through 180 degrees so that her breast was still in Tracy's mouth, but she was now looking down Tracy's body towards her waiting pussy.

Maria slid forward into the 69 position and immediately lowered her mouth onto Tracy's pussy.

This also had the effect of brining her own shaved pussy into position above Tracy's head.

Tracy didn't need instructions. She was now enjoying herself. She lifted both her hands and grabbing Maria's bum cheeks she pulled her down and at the same time lifted her own head so that she could lick Maria's pussy.

Maria was amazed that Tracy started work on her pussy without encouragement, but she didn't let that stop her pushing her own tongue between Tracy's swollen pussy lips. Meanwhile Tracy had now got her mouth completely over Maria's pussy and was busy sucking on Maria's clit.

Maria was now groaning and moaning thoroughly enjoying the wonderful sensations Tracy was giving her. It was obvious Tracy knew what she was doing even though she claimed she had never been with a woman before.

"Oh please Tracy, stick your fingers deep inside me."

Tracy did as she was asked and Maria responded by doing the same thing to Tracy.

"Do you want me to finger fuck you Tracy." asked Maria who was having difficulty breathing normally with the sensations going through her.

"Fuck me with anything and everything you've got – I don't care what it is, just fuck me." cried Tracy.

Maria already had two fingers inside Tracy and decided to go the whole way and put in all four fingers and she then started gently pumping Tracy.

Tracy reached down, took hold of Maria's wrist and pushed Maria's whole hand into her pussy so that Maria was now fisting her.

"Oh you dirty cow." said Maria. "You just love being fucked don't you?"

Tracy's only response was to writhe around while screaming "Fuck me harder, harder. Fuck me harder"

As she spoke she came and then she simply held Maria's hand in position as she let the waves of emotion sweep over her and slowly subside.

Tracy still had two fingers inside Maria's pussy as the bell in the bar rang.

"Shit." said Maria. "Sally will have to make sure I have one hell of a fucking orgasm when she gets here. All I can say to you Tracy is that was bloody marvellous and can we do it again soon?"

"Oh you bet we can." smiled Tracy as she got of the bed and to go downstairs.

Twenty minutes earlier when the first bell went, Sarah took hold of Claire's hand and led her through to the back sitting room in the Rovers. Being naked from the start had removed everybody's inhibitions and both girls sat on the sofa.

Sarah leaned in to Claire and gently kissed her on the lips.

"Maria says you are a great lover." whispered Sarah between kisses.

"Maria's just amazing." said Claire. "She's so beautiful, but then so are you Sarah."

"Why thank you madam." said Sarah cupping Claire's left breast in her hand.

She started to gently squeeze Claire's breast while continuing to kiss her closed lips.

Claire also reached out and started to fondle both Sarah's breasts and at the same time opened her mouth and let her tongue wander over Sarah's lips.

Sarah immediately responded to Claire by pushing her tongue into her mouth and kissing her hard.

Claire moaned quietly and fidgeted on the sofa.

Sarah became aware of their legs touching each other and she lifted her legs off the floor and put them across the top of Claire's at roughly right angles. Sarah then carefully let her right leg fall back to the floor presenting Claire with her ready and waiting pussy.

Claire had not seen what Sarah had done as she was kissing her with her eyes closed but she could feel and sense what had happened and she lowered her left hand and instinctively found Sarah's already damp pussy.

"Mmm, shaved pussy." mumbled Claire.

"Maria prefers it this way." said Sarah. "She's also shaved hers now."

"I know." said Claire. "It tastes wonderful."

Claire was now very gently running her fingers over Sarah's smooth pussy lips but was being very careful not to work Sarah up too much too soon. She continued to kiss her and fondle her breast making small circular movements round her nipple with the back of her fingers.

Despite her best efforts not to, Sarah was getting extremely worked up and wanted to move things on apace. So she reached down and putting her own hand on top of Claire's she pushed Claire's middle finger into her pussy. Claire started to slowly work her finger in and out of Sarah's pussy and with her other hand she guided Sarah's right hand to her own waiting pussy.

Unlike Sarah, Claire had an untrimmed bush of dark pubic hair and Sarah immediately managed to find her way through it to the waiting delights.

Claire sighed gently as Sarah started to work on her pussy.

Both girls now had their fingers in each others pussies and were still kissing passionately.

Sarah suddenly stopped kissing Claire and without saying a word she stood up on the seat of the sofa so that her pussy was now positioned facing Claire's head.

"Will you lick me Claire? - and tell me, do I taste like Maria?" asked Sarah.

Claire put both her hands on Sarah's bum cheeks and pulled the waiting pussy into her mouth.

Claire licked her pussy with long upward strokes tasting the juices that were coming from her slit.

"Mmm, you taste gorgeous Sarah, but I'll have to investigate more to answer your question."

"Oh investigate all you want." said Sarah putting her hands on Claire's head and holding her mouth to her pussy.

Sarah was enjoying every second of having Clair's tongue inside her and as Claire's tongue probed deeper so Sarah got more and more worked up.

"Play with my clit Claire." asked Sarah.

Claire started to use her fingers on Sarah's clit and caressed it and stroked it."

"Oh God, that's wonderful." said Sarah. "Now please, stick your fingers in me."

Claire did as she was asked and as she did so the young girl in front of her started bucking up and down on the sofa as her orgasm started to build. Sarah's hands had clamped Claire's head in position and even is she'd wanted to Claire couldn't have moved away.

The bell in the bar suddenly rang out as if to signal Sarah's orgasm and the young hair stylist oozed cum into Claire's waiting mouth and then collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

"Well, if you must know." said Claire. "I think you taste sweeter than Maria, not better, just sweeter."

"I'm so sorry you didn't get time to cum." said Sarah. "But I'm sure Liz will make sure you have an orgasm. She eats pussy really well and loves nothing more than having a giant dildo up her. She keeps a 10 inch long and 3 inch thick black beast of a dildo under the bar."

"God, haven't any of the bar staff found it?" asked Claire.

"Yeah, Sean found it one evening and she told him it was a cosh in case of troublemakers."

With that Claire got off the sofa and headed for the bar.

20 minutes earlier when the other four girls had gone, Sally and Liz wandered back into the bar.

It all seemed very quiet.

"OK then Sal, you seem to be in charge – how do you want to do this?"

"Well I want to be comfortable so how about we use one of the benches in the cubicles, at least they're upholstered."

The two women moved to the end cubicle and sat down alongside each other.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this Sally." said Liz. "But I was very unsure about tonight and what might happen. I know you're only a bit younger than me but you've got a bloody amazing body and I hope you're not too pissed off about being stuck with this old bird."

"God Liz, I'm very happy. Your reputation goes before you."

"What do you mean?" enquired Liz.

"I'm reliably told by Sarah that you eat pussy better than anyone she knows, including Maria."

"She didn't say that, did she? Bloody hell."

"Can I find out for myself?" said Sally and she then stood up and positioned herself in front of Liz.

"Oh well OK. Look, if I'm going to do this I need you lying down." said Liz. "Spread yourself across the table Sally and open your legs as wide as they'll go."

"Mmm, now where have I heard that before?" said Sally smiling

Sally lay across the table and opened her legs presenting Liz with a wonderful view of her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to enjoy myself tonight." muttered Liz as she lowered her head.

She started by licking Sally's pussy with sideways strokes of her tongue separating Sally's pussy lips and then letting them move back together again.

"Ooh, you taste nice Sal." said Liz.

She carried on just gently licking for a couple of minutes and then she started to probe Sally's pussy lips with her tongue as she gently pushed it into Sally's now moist slit.

12