Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 08

Story Info
Steve gives Rosie a lift home.
1.7k words
4.71
31.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie Webster had celebrated her eighteenth birthday two days ago, and even now she was still feeling the worse for wear. She had gone out with some of her friends that night and had ended up at a club where they all drank themselves stupid.

Rosie ended up with a stinking head ache, threw up in the street and vowed never to drink again.

Now, two days later, here she was again just leaving the same club in Manchester at 11.30 at night, yet again feeling the worse for wear through drink. Rosie had over the last couple of years turned into a very attractive young woman. She had a nice figure, small to medium sized beautifully formed breasts, great legs and a face most people would describe as pretty. All in all, she looked great.

She was wandering down the road when a minicab pulled up alongside her and a voice shouted.

"Do you need a lift?"

"Piss off you pervert." shouted Rosie back at the cab.

"Oh, thanks Rosie." said Steve. "And here I was trying to be nice to you and offering you a lift."

"Oh Steve, God I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you." replied Rosie.

"Come on then, get in the car." ordered Steve.

Rosie reached for the handle but missed and hurt her knuckles on the door.

"O fuck." cursed Rosie

"Language young lady." exclaimed Steve "I didn't know you knew such language."

"I know it, I can spell it, I've done it and I'd love to do it with you." slurred Rosie as she got into the cab and slumped down in the front seat alongside Steve.

"I don't think you're in any state to know what you want young lady." said Steve as he pulled away.

Instead of heading for Coronation Street where Rosie still lived with her mum and dad, Steve headed for the Red Rec, the local park. Rosie was now silent having passed out in the passenger seat.

When Steve pulled up at the Red Rec it was pitch black and deserted, the only light was that from the full moon.

Steve's intentions had been completely honourable in bringing Rosie to the park as he intended to walk her round until she gained some semblance of being sober and being able to put two words together to make a sentence before he took her home.

He looked over at Rosie and couldn't help but notice that she had grown into a very desirable young woman. As she slumped in the seat her low cut top was sagging slightly and as Steve looked down he could just see Rosie's left nipple tucked in her black lace bra. As his eyes wandered further down he noticed that her short skirt had ridden up and he could also see a bit of her black lace panties.

"Stop perving Steven" he said to himself and he shook Rosie to wake her up.

"Oh, what's the matter? Are we home yet?" asked Rosie.

"No." said Steve. "I've brought you to the Red Rec."

"Ooh, are you going to have your wicked way with me?" giggled Rosie.

"No I'm not." said Steve. "As nice as that sounds. I intend to get you sober before I take you home."

"Boring." moaned Rosie and slumped over Steve with her head in his lap.

Normally Steve would love to have a women's head in his lap and the thought of what Rosie could do to him in that position nearly gave him an instant erection, but he fought it, opened the car door and got out.

Steve walked round to the other side of the car and pulled Rosie out. He held her up and then started walking her round and round the car.

There was a fairly strong breeze and the effect of the wing in her face quickly brought Rosie round.

"Oh, I'm sorry Steve. Am I a real pain?" asked Rosie.

"Yes you are." replied Steve. "But a very pretty pain."

"Oh, do you think I'm pretty then." asked Rosie.

"Yeah, of course you are." replied Steve.

"So do you want to kiss me?" asked Rosie. "I want to kiss you."

With that Rosie moved into Steve and put her lips to his and started kissing him.

Steve wasn't quite sure how to react. He felt he should push her away, but she was over eighteen, and the beast in him overtook the gentleman and he responded by kissing Rosie back.

She opened her mouth, as did Steve, and then they both had their tongues in each others mouths kissing passionately for all they were worth.

Steve was now leaning with his back to the car and as Rosie leant into him, her body squashed against his causing his erection to stiffen considerably.

"Ooh." she said "I can feel movement down below."

"Oh sorry about that." said Steve

"Oh, don't apologise." said Rosie. "I'm sure he only needs to get some air like we both did."

As she spoke she started to rub Steve's cock through his trousers and then with her other hand she undid his zip, reached in and pulled out his cock.

"God Steve." she gasped holding his cock in her hand. "It's fucking massive."

Steve's cock when stiff was about eight inches in length, but it was also quite thick.

Rosie started to give Steve a hand job and as she did so she started kissing him again.

Steve was getting quite worked up by now and decided he was going to see what this young woman was really like.

He put both hands on her waist and breaking the kiss, with one quick upward movement he removed her light cotton top revealing a black lace see-through bra. He threw her top in through the car window.

Rosie's breasts weren't massive, but they were lovely to look at and felt quite firm as Steve started to squeeze them.

"Ooh, that's nice." said Rosie and started kissing Steve again while continuing to rub his cock.

Rosie broke their kiss and with a quick smile at Steve she suddenly dropped to her knees and started planting kisses on the end of Steve's cock. Before Steve could say a word Rosie took about two to three inches of Steve's cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking at it.

Steve was mesmerised by this young woman and the things she was doing to him. He had experienced all kinds of emotions with Karen and some of the other women in his life, but he'd never felt quite like this.

Rosie was now taking four or five inches of Steve's cock into her mouth and as she did so she started playing with his balls. Steve felt he needed a bit of a break to ensure he didn't cum in her mouth and he quickly pulled Rosie to her feet.

"God Steve, I was just getting going." moaned Rosie.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not stopping." said Steve. "But I thought you deserved a bit of attention."

"Ooh, well I won't say no." smiled Rosie as Steve put his hand up her skirt and felt the damp patch at the front of her panties.

Steve reached under her skirt with both hands and pulled Rosie's panties down.

They fell round her ankles and Rosie stepped neatly out of them.

"Help yourself to anything you want." said the young woman as Steve started to rub her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Christ Rosie, you're a randy little bitch aren't you? Where the hell did you learn to behave like this?"

"Craig couldn't get enough of me and he made me realise that I just love sex."

Steve had now inserted his middle finger into Rosie and was gently playing with her pussy lips.

"Mmm, that's wonderful." said Rosie. "Put another finger in."

Steve couldn't believe his luck. As he was fingering Rosie's pussy she had now got hold of his cock again and was wanking him really hard.

"Oh God." cried Rosie. "This is wonderful but I want this beast I'm holding inside me, not your fingers. Stick your wonderful big cock in my pussy Steve." She said.

Steve was only too willing to oblige and he took hold of his cock and guided it to Rosie's now dripping pussy lips. Rosie brought her hand down and helped Steve guide it home.

Steve's cock slid nicely into Rosie's young pussy and he could feel her clamp her pussy lips round his cock.

"Fuck me Steve." pleaded Rosie. "I just love being fucked."

"So tell me Rosie." said Steve as he started pumping in and out of this young woman.

"Who else has fucked you apart from Craig."

"A couple of boys at university you don't know."

"Nobody else." enquired Steve.

"Only my mum." said Rosie, "but I don't know if her wearing a strap-on counts."

"Fucking hell." said Steve. "You never know what goes on behind closed doors."

"She thought she ought to teach me how to please a man, that's all." said Rosie.

"Well she certainly taught you well, that's all I can say." said Steve now pumping his cock in and out of Rosie as fast as he could.

"Oh God, Fuck me harder Steve, harder. I've been on the pill since I first got together with Craig, so it's perfectly safe. Just fuck me as hard as you can."

Steve suddenly let out a yell and Rosie felt Steve start to cum inside her. Rosie quickly withdrew from Steve and dropped down to her knees where she grabbed Steve's cock, put it in her mouth and started to swallow his cum and when he'd finished she licked him clean.

"That was wonderful Steve." said Rosie. "Can we do it again soon."

"You bet." said Steve. "I don't suppose your mum would fancy a threesome." joked Steve.

"I don't see why not." said Rosie. "I'll ask her."

"God I was only joking." said Steve.

"Yeah, well I'm not." said Rosie. "I reckon she'd definitely be up for it. I'll let you know."

Rosie got dressed and Steve pulled his trousers up and they both got back in the cab.

Steve then drove Rosie the few miles from the Red Rec to Coronation Street.

As they pulled up outside Rosie's she leant over and kissed Steve on the cheek.

"Thanks for fucking me." she said rubbing her hand over his cock through his trousers.

"I look forward to you fucking both me and my mum soon."

"Can't wait." said a slightly shocked Steve and with that Rosie was out the cab and into the front door of her own home.

"Shit." said Steve to himself. "I forgot to charge her for the cab fare!"