Coronation Street Ch. 2

Story Info
Janice finds herself with another younger man.
1.5k words
3.53
28.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Welcome to chapter two of my new "series". I have had encouraging feedback about part one, and lots of requests for a part two, so here it is! Feedback at the usual address, ideas always welcome, any idea used by myself will have the name of the person who suggested it mentioned here, so get thinking! This chapter again revolves around the short, dumpy woman known as Janice Battersby, who was the main character in part one. If you're yet to read chapter one, please do so before reading this, I'm sure you won't regret it! ***

* * * * *

Janice Battersby, some people might say, is an exceedingly hot woman. She has full well shaped lips, short red hair, a beautiful big ass, and large natural breasts with big dark nipples. Though she enjoys submission, she is also very strong willed, and has always done whatever she pleased sexually (Note her seduction of 18-year-old Jason Grimshaw in chapter one).

One afternoon she got a dirty phone call from a stranger. Tyrone Dobbs, the hunky mechanic, had called her to tell her that her new car was ready for pick-up, and his knowledge of her night with Jason caused him to make her aware of how horny he was. Janice's newfound confidence after her night with Jason however, quickly led her down the same path with the 19-year-old Tyrone. While they were getting each other off, she got so carried away that she told him she would do anything he wanted. Needless to say, he called back the next day to set up a "date". He told her to wear her "highest heels, stockings and garter belt, shortest skirt, most sexy little top, and lots of heavy make-up, like the whore you are, and nothing else". Now Janice being Janice, she owned none of these items so she went into town and bought them. "Tyrone will be impressed," she thought.

Tyrone, by no means a virgin, already having two sexual partners in his short life, had her wait on the cobbled corner outside the Rovers Return. She was getting a lot of attention, particularly from the bisexual Fiz, one of Tyrone's aforementioned ex's, who couldn't keep her bulging eyes off Janice's bulging top. He drove up in her new car, and he rewarded all her admirers by removing her top as soon as she got in the car, and having her smile and wave before going down on him. The Street had its first slut! They drove around Weatherfield like that till he shot a load all over her face. She was then ordered to lower her skirt, spread her legs, and sit topless with mouth open wide and his cum dripping onto her tits while he cruised slowly passed the Rovers again, where he had picked her up. As Richard, Gail's fiancé, and Vik Desai on the street pointed, stared, and yelled things at her, Tyrone remarked that it would be easy to have her make him some quick money if he ever felt like it.

He drove to the nearby park, the Red Rec, where he found a deserted picnic area and they, leaving skirt and top in the car, entered the woods together. Tyrone demanded that Janice, old enough to be his mother at 40, demonstrate how sexy she could walk, and then had her shake her ass and tits while begging to be fucked hard in all her holes and repeating that she would do anything for him. He slapped her face "for not begging loud enough, bitch", and laughed and smacked her butt cheeks a few times when she obeyed without protest.

Still fully dressed himself, he took her in his arms and, feeling her up roughly, gave her one long, deep tongue kiss.

"I just did that to show I could" Tyrone said. "From now on that mouth is just a fuck hole. Matter of fact, bend over and open wide" Janice did, and, grabbing her hair with both hands, he proceeded to hump her face like a pussy "Get on your knees" he grunted, still pumping away. "Stay!" He walked some distance away. "Now, baby, let me see you crawl over here and suck my cock, and don't forget to drag those big ass floppy boobs of yours on the ground. If you want me to shove this in you, bitch, you need to get those tits down in the dirt" She obeyed, grinding her chest into the damp soil while working her ass high up in the air. "That's right, now tell me you want it up the ass, and start calling me Master"

"Yes Sir, Master, Please, Master, I want your big hard cock crammed right up my ass hole, please fill my fat ass with cum and then let me have that dick right in my mouth. I will do anything for you..." and so on, cut short by the aforementioned big hard cock filling her mouth once again.

Removing his own garments, Tyrone made her first kiss his ass, then shove her tongue up his ass hole where he kept her busy for quite a while, giving detailed instruction as to the exact mouth action he preferred "As deep as you can go, in and out, work those lips and keep 'em wet, and hum, ha ha ha, yeah, hum 'Yankee Doodle', as loud as you can, oh yeah, you do that pretty good..." She was made to reach around and jerk him off with both hands and follow on her knees, mouth still pleasuring his asshole, as he walked around a bit, forcing her to struggle to keep up.

Next, he proceeded to fuck her ass and later cunt in a number of interesting and creative positions: dog style while crawling, flat on her belly and back, and standing on one leg with her other foot in the fork of a small tree while grasping another, to name a few. He always made her assume the pose he wanted prior to insertion.

He took his time about things, got rather rough with her, and came a good number of times.

Twice he stopped for a smoke. The first time he had her masturbate on her back with her legs in the air, the second she stood with her legs spread and arms raised and "danced" while he went over "a few of the rules"

"From now on, you are my bitch. I want you anytime of the day or night, for as long as I feel like, and Baby, I do plan on using you. When I pick you up, you will never know if its for a quick blow job in the car or a week end pulling a train."

"What you wore today are the only cloths I want to see you in unless I say different. When you get home I want you to wipe yourself off with that little red velvet skirt you left back up there on the floor of my car. You may not wash anything, and I do expect to see you in those same black stockings. They look nice with the knees out"

"From now on, when you get in my car, don't sit, just stay on your knees on the seat and start sucking me, oh yeah, top comes right off, and I want your ass sticking up. I like for people to see what a slut you are"

"Keep your mouth open and legs apart at all times"

"Next time I slap you, don't forget to say, 'Thank you, Master'"

Tyrone had finished his commands, and now he stood, flicked his ashes across her chest, blew smoke in her face, and slapped her face much harder than before.

"Thank you, Master" cried Janice.

"That's right, Bitch, now bend over and put your hands on the ground"

He finished by taking both cunt and ass with her like that. She held that pose, with jizz oozing out of all holes, running down her legs and on face and nipples, stockings ruined, dirt and dead leaves stuck to her and in her hair, while he dressed. He ordered her to clean his dick with her mouth before putting it in his pants, and made her walk part way to the car grasping her ankles, and part way crawling on her belly. She had to kneel on the car floor and suck his penis while she put on her cloths. She was still in that position when he parked, right where he had picked her up.

"Same time tomorrow Baby, I want you waiting in there on a barstool. Guys can buy you drinks and touch you, but you stay on the stool until I tell you you can get down. Now get out."

That next evening was even wilder, but that's another story.

*** Okay, that's part two. I aim to have done 12 chapters by the time the year's out. I have had a request from a reader, Claire Kelly, to do a story involving Candice and Sarah-Louise being raped in their school uniforms, so that's what I'll do. If you send me suggestions I will use them so keep them coming! Next time on Coronation Street: Candice and Sarah return home after a rough day of lessons to find that their day is about to get a thousand times worse, as Fred, Vik and Les brutally rape them in the Rovers, and believe me the young girls don't enjoy it… ***