Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason gets a bonus at The Rovers.
1.4k words
4.09
33.2k
2

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, just the man I wanted to see," said Steve McDonald from behind the bar of the Rovers Return.

At that moment Jason Grimshaw regretted going for a quick Saturday lunchtime pint. Being a builder who could turn his hand to most things had its drawbacks.

"Steve, whatever it is, no. I promised Tina no jobs this weekend, so sorry no." replied Jason.

"But I have got a leaking radiator in the bedroom, everywhere is soaking wet, please mate," implored Steve. "I will make it worth your while, there's twenty quid in it for you," he added.

Jason snorted his reply, "twenty quid is not worth getting out of bed for, especially if Tina is in there, sorry mate, no can do."

"OK then fifty, but I want it doing as soon as possible." said the desperate Steve.

Jason agreed to take a look. The bedroom was that of Liz, Steve's mother and landlady of the Rovers.

It was not a big job, Jason estimated about 15 minutes, but informed Steve it might take a couple of hours, and would cost him a hundred. Steve was not happy, but agreed and Jason promised to do the job the following morning.

Next morning Jason reluctantly dragged himself out of bed. His girlfriend Tina tried her best to make him stay, but he explained about the job and how he could not afford to turn down a hundred pounds for a couple of hours work.

"Can't I persuade you," said Tina as she threw back the duvet and exposed her naked body to him. She was a petite girl, but had amazing breasts and the black pubic triangle drove him crazy.

But tempted as he was, he pulled on his clothes, leaned over and kissed Tina on each nipple and then the lips, saying "come on over at 12, we will have a drink or two."

Steve let him into the pub, and then left with Becky to take his daughter Amy to the playground.

Jason knocked on Liz's door, there being no reply he went in and started the work.

The day was hot and he stripped down to his work vest, showing off his tight body. Being mixed race, Jason had a dark skin and a body that was toned by his manual work, but he also kept in shape at the gym. He was laid on his back, tightening the fitting when Liz walked in the room. She had just had a bath and was wearing a towelling robe.

"Now that is a sight to lift a girls spirits," said Liz as she gazed on Jason laying there.

"Hi Liz, all fixed, no more drips, I will just clear up and be out of your way."

As Jason gathered his tools, Liz came up behind him and stroked his muscular back. "My what I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger."

"Come off it Liz, your are still a very attractive woman, loads of men still fancy you," said Jason

"How about you? I bet you are get plenty off young Tina, ever fancy the more mature woman?"

"I think I had better go now," stammered Jason

Liz stood by the bed and let the robe fall from her body. She was naked underneath.

Jason gulped and looked at the fifty year old. She was still slim. Her large breasts had a little droop, but were still stunning, the nipples large and deep pink in colour. The triangle of red pubic hair drew his attention, he had never seen pubes that colour, she was very desirable.

Jason edged towards the door. Liz said "Ok, this is how it is, you have two choices. You can either go down to the bar, get yourself a beer, put your feet up and read the Sunday paper. Or you can come over here and fuck my brains out, what's it to be?"

Jason opened the door and said "see you Liz," and then with a big smile, said "in about 2 seconds."

He dashed over to her and they kissed, her tongue was instantly seeking his. He fondled her breasts, rolling the large nipples between his fingers as Liz struggled to lift his vest over his head.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Liz undid his belt, dropping his jeans around his ankles, he was wearing "Simpson's" boxer shorts, which brought a laugh from them both.

Liz was hoping that Jason's black father's genes had gifted him a large cock, she was not disappointed.

"My, no wonder Tina is always smiling," Liz drooled, "its wonderful."

It was quite large and the skin a little darker than the rest of his body.

Liz wasted no time in taking it into her mouth, sucking hungrily on the young mans cock. It was her first for an age and she relished every moment. Taking the end in one hand, she planted tiny little kisses all the way down the length, then took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked gently on it, before switching to the other one. Then licked all the way up until her tongue circled the rim slowly.

Then taking the end in her mouth she slowly swallowed the whole length, at about half an inch at a time, before withdrawing it all and after a little kiss on the end repeated the exercise.

Now Sarah, Jason's ex wife had loved giving him blow jobs, and Tina was no prude either, but what he was experiencing from Liz's expert mouth, was like nothing he had experienced before.

Taking him in hand, Liz then rubbed his wet cock over her breasts, taking care to make sure her nipples were covered in her own saliva, via the large object in her hand.

"Well, hope you are enjoying yourself, I am." purred Liz "now repay the favour."

With that she lay back on the bed and opened her legs.

Jason loved eating pussy, and was soon licking away at Liz's slit.

He found Liz's lips, larger and more pronounced than other females he had been with, and found he could make Liz squirm with pleasure as he sucked the folds of skin between his lips.

Then as his tongue flicked at her clitoris, he inserted three fingers into her and brought her to a very powerful orgasm.

Looking at the bedside clock, Liz said "we only have about ten minutes before Steve is back, so please fuck me now."

Jason did not need any further invitation. He held his cock in his hand, positioning it at the entrance to her vagina, he rammed in the whole length.

Liz gasped as his cock began a steady rhythm in and out of her soaking we pussy. He had stamina and Liz was in a constant state of arousal, orgasm, following orgasm, until with a groan of pleasure, he withdrew and splashed out his semen over her belly and pubic hairs.

Liz took the now flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops of his cum from it.

"Wow, Jason, that was memorable." said Liz slowly rising from the bed, stroking her young lovers body as he dressed. "I have been fucked many times in my life, but none even came close to that for sheer pleasure, thank you."

Jason picked up his tools and said "the pleasure was all mine, I can assure you. Any time you need any jobs doing, let me know."

Five minutes later, Steve Becky and Amy arrived back. Jason was sat in the bar, reading the paper.

"All done boss, no more leaks," explained Jason

Liz the appeared in the doorway, looking her usual glamorous self. Jason looked over and smiled, saying

"I had a quick look around the rest of the plumbing, It is getting older, but take it from me it is still in great working order, and will give a lot of service for years to come."

Liz smiled at his coded compliment to her and pulled a pint for Jason, adding "he has deserved this, he has worked hard, this morning, he really put his all into the work."

Jason took a good swallow of his pint and thought to himself.

"Not a bad morning, I do a trivial little job, get paid a hundred quid. Fuck the landlady, and get a free pint."

Meanwhile over at Jason's flat, Tina was talking on the phone with Amber, who had a problem.

But that's another story........