Coronation Street: The Erotic Version Ch. 07

Story Info
Swinging fun begins at Emily's.
1.5k words
4.33
34.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers

Janice was sweating when she reached her house. Her hair was matted to her forehead and her blouse was undone to below her bra line. She was carrying her apron over her arm and as soon as he saw this Les became suspicious.

"What the bloody 'ell 'ave you been up to?" he asked.

"You'll never believe where we're going tonight" she said "Emily Bishop's"

"Emily Bishop's" replied Les " That daft old bat, what the fuck 'ave we got to go to hers for?"

"She's only 'avin' a swingers party" smiled Janice.

"Get away. Someone's been 'avin' you on" laughed Les.

Janice then started to slowly undress in front of Les as she described what had happened at the Rovers between her and Betty. Les found it very difficult to believe but nevertheless he was enjoying watching the little slapper he'd married do a slow strip for him whilst describing the pleasures of eating Betty's "hot-pot". His cock was straining in his jeans and just as he was about to undo them and whip it out, Janice told him not to.

"I've just been warming you up dear, getting that spunk flowing in your balls for tonight. I don't want you showing me up now do I?" said Janice as she walked naked up stairs to the bathroom where she locked herself in for a long hot soak.

Les wondered who else would be there. Janice had told him about his daughter and stepdaughter being there and he couldn't wait to see both of them fight over his cock again, but who else on the street were sexaholics?

About 7pm Les and Janice were ready for the party, Les was wearing his best 50s teddy-boy suit and had slicked back his hair with brylcreem. Janice wore a very tight scarlet leather miniskirt, which was so short it revealed the lacy tops of the blue stockings she wore underneath. On top she wore a sheer silk blouse through which could easily be seen the dark aureole around her nipples protruding over the top of a blue half cup lace bra.

"C'mon then my little slut-whore" said Les.

"Right behind you you fucking spunk machine" replied Janice as they locked up and walked the short distance to Emily's door. They could hear music from within, not too loud but certainly louder than Emily usually listened to. Emily opened the door herself and Les's jaw nearly hit the deck when he saw what beheld him. Emily was heavily made up with the tartiest make-up he'd seen, even on a whore, and her hair was down for once. She wore a white PVC nurse uniform unzipped to her naval revealing the inner swellings of her extremely well preserved tits. He could just see the nipple of her left tit pushing against the costume zip.

"Do come in, " said Emily "Betty said to expect you."

They entered and found the party was just warming up. Everyone was having a drink and talking, mostly. Les felt Janice pull his hand secretly under her miniskirt and she inserted one of his fingers into her wet cunt.

"I'm soaking already Les, can you feel it?" Janice asked.

"Yes I can lover but if you think I'm fucking you with all this on offer you have to be joking" he said as he removed his finger and walked behind Emily into her front room. There was Sarah-Louise with her school uniform on kneeling down on the floor in front of Matt the new doctor and she was gently rubbing his cock through the leather posing pouch he wore. As yet they were just talking and next to them on the floor now in a passionate embrace rolling about with their tongues in each others mouths were Molly the ebony nurse and Gail. Both were completely naked and Les could see that Molly had the biggest tits he'd ever set eyes on. Seeing him looking Emily told him the rules. No meant no but hardly anyone knew how to say the word. And anyone could join in with anyone else at anytime to avoid cliquish pairings. Les needed no further encouragement. He walked over to Molly and Gail and took off his jacket and trousers.

"Excuse me Molly, do you think you could help with these tight buttons on my shirt and Gail, my jockey shorts are so tight I can hardly pull them off could you help.?"

Both women broke from their embrace and pulled Les to the floor. Molly knelt behind him and let him rest his head against those monster black tits. Gail knelt in front of him and hooking her fingers in the elastic of his pants began pulling and said

"Ooo Les I think I can see why these are so tight. You've got a fucking huge stiffie" she smiled at him.

Reaching around and undoing his buttons, Molly pulled up her chest so that her tits fell one on each of his shoulders. He reached up and began massaging each jet-black rubbery nipple. As he did so they became hard and stiff as bullets. Her breath in his ear made him even more aroused and as she leaned forward she whispered in his ear

"How would you like a big black mama's fat juicy cunt on you cock?".

"Oh yes Oh yes please" he replied.

Gail had pulled off his pants and was now rubbing her fingers up and down the long shaft of his dick. Hearing what Molly said she moved aside as the nurse swung her right leg over Les's and lowered her black hairy cunt over the head of his dick. Lowering herself onto that rod she asked Gail to put on her strap-on. Fuck me thought Les this gets better and better. From a nearby table Gail pulled over a large 8" pink dildo on a leather belt which she put on expertly and rubbed KY jelly over the head. She knew exactly what she was doing. As Molly started to fuck Les who was fondling and squeezing her massive tits, she felt the dildo enter her arse.

"MMMMMmmmm Ooo that is fucking great" she moaned as she now had two cocks fucking her. Les was roughly manhandling her breasts and she could feel Gail's tits against her back with each thrust. Les could feel the dildo through her cunt wall and that made him even more aroused. As he looked across the room he saw Emily and Janice in a 69 feverishly lapping each other's cunts. He knew he was about to explode but he kept it under control as he wanted this to last. Then he notice Sarah-Louise was now sucking the young doctor's cock. It was no monster but she mouth fucked it like a pro. All at once she stopped and looked over at her mum.

"Mum, you're doing all that work and no reward. Would you like some cock in your bum?" she asked Gail.

"Ooo yes dear, that sounds great. And Matt's cock looks just the right size for my tight little arse"

Sarah grabbed Matt by the cock and pulled him over to her mum but before he could start fucking her, Sarah-Louise crawled to her mum's backside and pushed her young tongue deep into her arsehole.

""AAAhhhh that feels good" sighed Gail as her daughter's tongue licked and probed her arse.

"Just lubing you up mum" said Sarah-Lou as she pulled away and guided Matt's cock to her mother's back entrance.

"Push it in. Go on fuck her," said Sarah-Lou as Matt grabbed Gail's hips and rammed his cock deep into her arse.

"Oh please, harder, harder" said Gail " Grab my tits Matt, squeeze them, hurt them please pleeeeaaase".

Molly had her tongue deep inside Les's mouth and could feel his breathing become erratic. Les gave a final thrust upwards and Molly felt an explosion inside her as his hot thick cum spurted and spurted inside her. Gail pulled out the dildo and skillfuly manoeuvred herself onto her back while Matt still buttfucked her. Now Molly could get her tongue inside Gail's cunt and Gail could Lick Les's cum form Molly's black minge.

Slurping and gagging, Gail swallowed and licked and pushed her tongue deep inside, sucking in spunk and swallowing and eating from that sweet tasting flesh pot. All the time her arse was being fucked by Matt who could now feel Molly lick his shaft every time he was on an outstroke and then she would lick Gail's shaved cunt on his instroke. He could hold back no longer, he pulled out and Molly immediately slipped her mouth over his cock and swallowed every last drop of his cum as he spurted his load into the back of her throat.

"Quick quick lick my swollen clit, don't leave me out said Sarah-Louise as she grabbed Matt's head and pulled it onto her cunt. She was shaved and her clit was indeed well swollen. He sucked it for only a few seconds before she ejaculated.

"Wow Fuck me" said Matt "I've heard of that but never seen it" he continued as her female love juice was propelled from her cunt like spunk all over his face and chin. Sarah- Lou finished and was only too happy to lick her juices off his face as they all fell in an exhausted heap.

Meanwhile...

To Be Continued...

cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers