Coronation Street: The Erotic Version Ch. 13

Story Info
Further long awaited Corrie's romp.
1.4k words
4.31
56.1k
00

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers

Charlie Ramsden sat cross-legged as she sipped her red wine. She looked angry as she looked over the brim of the glass at the girls. She knew about the swinging in the street and had even become involved with Matt, but she didn't realise it had extended to the teenagers. Gail Platt had simply asked her to give them both a spanking!

She had found a used condom under her bed, which led her to Gail Platt's house, where Gail told her about Candice and Jason's antics. Charlie did not know about the teenage friends' sexual adventures and so thought nothing of it when she asked Sarah-Louise to fetch Candice and bring her house for a talking to. Matt stood against the kitchen doorway as the two schoolgirls sat together on the couch looking sheepishly at one another. Both had just finished school for the day and had turned up wearing the regulation grey pleated mini skirts, white blouses and school ties.

"Well I just hope he was worth it Candice" said Charlie uncrossing her legs allowing her short black skirt to ride higher up her thigh. "I thought you would know better than to start a sexual relationship, especially after what happened to Sarah-Louise..."

"But..." interrupted Candice, "....it wasn't a 'relationship' it was just...." She pushed her skirt hard between her open legs."....a fling, a one off...." her eyes became catlike as she started gently rubbing her hand between her thighs, " ...a good hard fucking!".

"CANDICE!!" exclaimed Charlie. "That's very grown up language. I just wonder if you were grown up enough with Jason to make it worth his while!!"

The two girls looked at one another and at Matt, who had a visible hard-on pressing against his trousers. They knew the Ramsdens had been swinging but they also knew there was another surprise in store for them.!!

"I've asked you here because Matt and I thought that if you want to have sex with boy friends under our roof again...." Sarah-Louise's mouth dropped open at this last remark and Candice grabbed her wrist in shock "...then we want to make sure you know exactly what you are doing. First of all though, we thought you should both be punished for abusing our trust in the first place. I will spank you Candice while Matt spanks Sarah-Louise."

Charlie saw the girls look at each other with expressions of lust in their faces. Sarah stood up and walked to Matt who had sat down in an easy chair. He pulled her across his lap and pulled up her skirt to reveal a pair of black lacy crotchless knickers. Candice needed no encouragement. She pulled off her light blue see through thong and, pulling up her skirt, virtually threw herself over Miss Ramsden's knee.

"Spank me Miss," she pleaded as Charlie reached under Candice's waist to hold her with her left hand while she raised her right to bring down the first blow. Her palm slapped Candice's right cheek hard causing her to jolt with the stinging pain. "Oooooh Miss, harder please" she exclaimed as a second and third slap rained down on her pink young arse.

Across the room Sarah-Louise could feel the engorged cock of the local Doctor pressing hard against her belly as he tentatively gave a few taps to her bottom. As Charlie continued to spank the voracious Candice, he took the opportunity to pull Sarah-Louise's panties down to her thighs and saw that like her friend Candice, she had almost no hairs on her teenage cunt. He licked his middle finger and inserted it between her pussy lips. Sarah wriggled and moaned in pleasure as his thumb found its way into her relaxed and willing arse. His left hand meanwhile was groping under her front in an attempt to unbutton her blouse. As he felt her small breasts through the material his cock stiffened further and he called out to Charlie. "OK no more spanking, I want to fuck."

Charlie agreed and sat Candice on her knees. Candice took the teacher's hand and slipped it inside her blouse. "Feel how hard you've made my nipples Miss," she said as she lowered her lips to meet Charlie's. Candice unbuttoned her teacher's red blouse to reveal no bra, just splendidly pert and stiffened breasts. "Oh dear Miss, I seem to have turned you on. Better do something about that eh??"

Matt watched as Sarah-Louise stripped naked for him as he undid his trousers and removed his shirt. As soon as he was naked the sixth former pushed him back and knelt in front of him. Wrapping her fingers round his solid shaft she raised her eyes to his as she slowly wanked him off. She spat on the index finger of her left hand as she rubbed his cock and slipped her finger into his arse as he pushed his buttocks off the edge of the seat. She expertly rubbed his peritoneum as she leaned forward and lowered her young mouth over his dick.

Meanwhile Charlie had removed the remainder of Candice's clothes and hitched her own skirt up to reveal a tiny g-string that Candice had pulled aside. "My my, Miss Ramsden, you need to shave more. That's the hairiest cunt I've ever seen" she said as she parted the hairy lips and leaned forward probing with her tongue. Her tongue would flick over Charlie's arsehole then back to her pussy where she had to hold those hairy lips apart to reveal her teachers swollen clit. Charlie had opened her blouse and was not just playing with her tits but squeezing them painfully, nipping and pulling her already fiery red nipples and yelling in ecstatic pain as Candice's young tongue lapped her quim.

Candice stopped licking Charlie and said to Matt and Sarah-Louise "C'mon lets have a daisy chain".

"You really are more worldly wise than you look" said Matt as they pushed the coffee table back and lay on the floor. Candice continued to lick Charlie's pussy, who licked Sarah-Louise's pussy, who sucked Matt's cock, who lapped at Candice's cunt. The four bodies were writhing in ecstasy on the floor when the front door opened and Gail walked in with Richard. Completely unfazed, Gail said to Richard, "I told you about our unusual sex lives. Now its time for your initiation. Watch." Richard stood in amazement, his cock hardening painfully against his restraining trousers.

Gail remained dressed but pulled her skirt up around her waist. She wore no knickers and her cunt was shaved smooth. She crouched over her daughters face who was still sucking Matt's cock and let her piss flow over Sarah-Louise's cheeks and Matt's cock. Matt let out a yell of unbridled sexual fulfilment as his cock exploded into and all over Sarah-Louise's mouth. Gail repositioned herself over Charlie's mouth and asked her to stop licking Sarah-Louise's cunt for a moment and clean her own pussy up. Charlie gladly obliged and licked the few remaining drops of urine from Gails cunt and arse.

"Candice" said Gail "Could you stop that for a moment, I think Richard would like to show you something.

"Nnnno no I cant" stuttered Richard, but before he could argue, Gail had unzipped his cock and begun rubbing it furiously. Candice bent forward over the chair arm and Gail guided his now rock solid cock into her arse. Candice screamed as it forced its way in deeper and further than she'd had any cock before and then moaned in pleasure as Gail spat on Richards cock to make it slide in easier.

Richard could not believe this was happening. The group on the floor had moved and now Sarah-Louise and Charlie were in a 69 on the floor under Candice and Gail was licking Matt's spent cock clean.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum" yelled Richard as he bucked and jerked his cock in the teenagers anus. As he withdrew his spunk began dripping from her arse to her pussy lips. Sarah-Louise immediately came to the rescue and licked and sucked at her friends arse and cunt until there was no more spunk in sight. Richard removed the rest of his clothing and lay back on the floor as Gail stripped off and joined her daughter and the others in an orgy of lust pussy juice and spunk. He particularly enjoyed Gail tongue fucking her own daughter as he was sucked to attention by his step-daughter in waiting!!

cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers