Corporate Assets Ch. 01

Story Info
Corporate bitch pushes workers too far.
7.2k words
4.23
72.6k
37
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers

I - Welcome to LA


To say that Sandra was not popular in the office was an understatement. She was hated, despised. But she was also feared. She had worked her way up in the corporation by knowing how to get rid of people who stood in her way. She had learned that people needed to be put in their place. She had fired more secretaries than anyone in the history of the company. She had gotten rid of more co-workers than most companies hire. She specialized in making things so unpleasant that few could stand up to it. Secretaries were reduced to tears after a session with Sandra. Co-workers exploded in rage at her treatment. Employees would go to their bosses to complain, but nothing ever happened to Sandra, because Sandra was efficient. Sandra made money for the company and as long as she did that she was protected.

At 38, Sandra considered herself a success. She was the Vice President of Marketing for a large real estate development corporation. She had a house in the hills outside Los Angeles. She went to Europe every year on vacation. She drove a new Mercedes. Her light brown, almost blonde, hair was styled by the same stylist who did Linda Evans. Sandra was well known among the exclusive stores which line Rodeo Drive.

This is what Sandra was thinking as she looked through a brochure for cosmetic surgery. She was proud of her large breasts, but they might be in need of some help. She hadn't been able to keep up her regime of exercise and her stomach was bigger than she liked. Her hips had begun to spread, making her dresses tight. In fact her big ass had become something of a topic of conversation around the office. She was considering whether to have liposuction to take care of these small imperfections when she looked up and saw her secretary, Sheila. Sheila was 23 and bright. A recent college graduate, the attractive woman was popular with her co-workers. All of this counted against her as far as Sandra was concerned. If there were fatal sins in Sandra's eyes, they were being too bright, too attractive and, worst yet, too popular. Just seeing Sheila's youth and beauty set Sandra off. She called for Sheila to come into her office and shut the door.

"I think you may be the worst secretary I've ever had," screamed Sandra. "I've tried to work with you. I've given you every chance and you always screw things up!"

Sheila had heard about this little play. Sandra would call in her secretary and berate her for 30 minutes a day. Sheila had only started to work so she hadn't really seen Sandra in action. Sandra began shrieking at Sheila. Suddenly no part of Sheila's life was immune from Sandra's stinging criticism. Sheila was too slow with her work; she was sloppy; she didn't dress good enough; she spent too much time gossiping; she spent too much time socializing with her co-workers after hours. The tongue lashing was vicious. It started with a memo that Sandra had dictated. Sheila had gotten it word for word. Now Sandra was claiming it was all wrong.

"I've had enough of your incompetence. Get out of my sight. I'll call personnel and order your final check. I want you out of the office in 5 minutes or I'm calling security," ranted Sandra.

Sheila was shocked. She had expected the yelling but not to be fired just when she had bought a new car. She had even asked Sandra if she was pleased with Sheila's work. Sandra knew Sheila had bought the car on Sandra's assurance that everything was fine.

"But what about my car payments and my new apartment? What about my bills?" asked Sheila in disbelief.

"That's your problem," sneered Sandra. "You should have done a better job, then you wouldn't be losing this one."

Sheila broke into tears and fled the office. She ran into the stairwell and sobbed. Others in the office had noticed her as she ran covering her face. They joined her in the stairwell.

"So she got you too?" asked Cindy, another secretary.

"Look it's not you, it's her," consoled Tim. "She sick and cruel."

"I wish there was something that we could do to teach her a lesson," said Amy.

"Well maybe there is," said Bob. "I think we've all had enough of this bitch. And I think I know how to even the score."

"What are you talking about?" they all asked at the same time.

Bob smiled," I know a few people from my days in construction who might be willing to settle this debt for us."

With that Bob left the group and returned to his office. Within the hour he had made a number of phone calls. At lunch the others in the office stopped by to find him smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" they wanted to know.

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies," is all Bob would say.

Sandra finished up some last minutes details on a campaign she was supervising as five o'clock rolled around. She was pleased with the campaign. She was more pleased to have gotten rid of that simpering idiot Sheila. Maybe the next secretary would have some brains, but Sandra doubted it. The next one would not be as good looking as Sheila. That was the problem with these young girls, Sandra decided. They only worried about their looks. Well, she had outlasted them all. No bimbo was going to get her goat. The same for those asshole men who were always trying to get her to sleep with them. Fuck them all, she thought as she packed up her briefcase and locked her office door. She always locked her door, because she knew that others in the office would go through her files looking for something to damage her. She was too smart for that cheap shit.

She took the elevator down to the lobby and then took another elevator to the parking garage. She was thinking about her newly won personal parking space as she made her way across the garage. There were lots of people trying to get one, but she had beaten them all. She would always be smarter and tougher than "them" and if they tried to fuck with her, they'd be sorry. As she turned the corner near her parking slot, she saw that a beat-up white van was stopped in the aisle. Its hood was up and two men were bent over the engine. The van was directly behind Sandra's Mercedes.

"Get that hunk of junk out of the way. I'm in a hurry," she yelled at the two men.

They turned to look at her. One was tall and skinny, the other was short and stocky. Both wore dirty jeans and T-shirts. Neither said anything or made a move. Sandra strode up to them,

"Didn't you hear me? I have an appointment. A very important appointment. Move it you assholes!"

Suddenly she was grabbed from behind. A rough hand was clapped over her mouth. She was turned and thrown down on the trunk of her car. She dropped her briefcase. Swiftly, before she could even think. Her hands were roughly pulled behind her back. She felt rough cord being used to tie her hands. Something was slipped over her eyes. The rough hand was removed, but as she opened her mouth to yell a gag was stuffed in it. Her legs were lifted off the ground and her ankles were tied. She felt something come near her right ear.

"Yeah, you got a real important appointment, with us," said a raspy male voice.

Sandra was lifted by several hands. She felt herself being loaded into the van. It smelled of gasoline and sweat. The side door slid shut. The engine roared to life and the van jerked forward. She was thrown from side to side as the van made the sharp turns in the parking garage. Then a bum and a smooth road meaning they had left the garage. Sandra tried to scream through her gag. She fought against the cords that bound her hands and feet. It was no use, she was tied up like a sheep for slaughter.

ASounds like our friend don't like our accommodations," said a male voice.

"Well, we'll just have to make it up to her later," laughed another voice.

The drive lasted for 30 minutes or so. Sandra had no idea where she was or where they were taking her. She could tell there on a freeway but then traffic seemed to get thinner as they drove. Then she felt the van pull onto rough gravel. They were no longer on pavement. They came to a stop. She heard the doors of the van open. Then she was dragged across the floor of the van. Hands grabbed her shoulders and legs. She was carried across an open area, it was very quiet, though she could hear the roar of traffic in the distance. She felt herself being carried up a flight of stairs. She had the impression that they had entered a building. She was carried a bit farther. Suddenly they stopped.

"Is everything ready?" she heard a man's voice ask.

"Everything is all set," came a reply from a woman.

She heard a door being opened and she was carried through a doorway. She heard the door being closed. She was laid on the floor. It felt like carpet against her hands. Suddenly she was picked up again and placed standing up. From behind, her blindfold was removed. She shook her head and blinked her eyes. The light hurt. When she could finally open her eyes she saw three men and a woman. There were the two men she had seen at the garage and a third one, well-built and swarthy. He too wore jeans and a t-shirt. The woman looked Hispanic. She was maybe Sandra's age, but heavier. She wore a cheap white blouse and a dark skirt.

"Welcome to school, senora," said the woman. "We're your new teachers. We've been hired to teach you a lesson."

"We have all the credentials we need," said the swarthy man. "This class will go on for as long as we want. Don't forget that. We decide when class is over. You do as your told and you maybe graduate."

At this all four of them laughed. Sandra desperately looked around her only to find an empty room that smelled of new paint. It looked like an office or maybe an apartment. The woman approached Sandra and opened her jacket.

"Oh, look it's from Rodeo Drive. Muy bonita," she said. "We wouldn't want nothing to happen to such nice clothes, so let's take them off before they get dirty."

She began to unbutton Sandra's blouse. Sandra tried to pull away.

"Now that's not nice, chiquita," said the woman.

The thin man and the stocky man (who Sandra now thought of as Skinny and Stocky) grabbed Sandra's arms. The woman now unbuttoned Sandra's silk blouse. She grabbed Sandra's tits through her bra.

"Muy grande", purred the woman.

She then undid the waistband of Sandra's skirt. She let the skirt fall to the ground.

"Untie her hands so I can get these off," said the woman to Skinny.

Sandra felt her arms being pulled back and the cords being undone. The woman pulled the jacket and the blouse off Sandra. She reached around and undid Sandra's bra. The woman's face was right next to Sandra's.

"We're going to be very good friends, mi linda," said the woman as she smiled. Sandra could smell the woman's cheap perfume mixed with liquor and cigarette smoke.

Sandra's heavy tits sagged as they were released from her bra. Her hands were again tied behind her back. The woman knelt in front of Sandra and began to pull down her pantyhose, exposing the dark brown hair of Sandra's pussy.

"Mira, she's not a real blonde," laughed the woman.

She quickly untied Sandra's ankles and removed the hose and skirt. Sandra's shoes had been lost along the way. The support her hose had given her stomach and her ass were gone and they drooped a bit.

"Now you don't look so high and mighty," the woman said. "Looks to me like you got a peter-belly. You know what a peter-belly is don't you?" The woman was rubbing Sandra's belly. " It's what you get from too much fucking. You been fucking too much? Well you're really gonna have one when this is over."

All of them laughed. She went around behind Sandra. The woman reached out and grabbed Sandra's ass cheeks. She spread them apart.

"You got a lot of cushion back here," she said. "Yeah, a nice fat ass. Plenty to work with."

Sandra was terrified, she didn't know what to do. Tied up, stripped naked and forced to be humiliated by these filthy peasants. She glared at them, even though she was unable to speak.

"You go first, Maria, she's all yours," said Stocky.

"Now, I'm going to take off your gag," said Maria. "You cooperate and everything will be okay. There's nobody around to hear you, so screaming will just make it tougher on you."

She removed the gag.

"Now look, stop this and I won't call the..." started Sandra.

Before she could finish Maria had slapped her face.

"I told you to do as your told, bitch, and I mean it," said Maria.

Sandra's cheek felt hot where Maria's hand had struck her.

"I'm the teacher and if I get mad, it will be mucho malo for you," sneered Maria. "So you better be nice to me."

She made a signal and the men forced Sandra to lie on her back. Maria now stood over Sandra with her feet on either side of Sandra's head. Maria began to hike her skirt around her hips. As the skirt went higher it exposed fleshy thighs and a tattooed heart. Maria was wearing no panties and soon her pussy was in view. A thick mat of dark hair covered it.

"Your first lesson is that you should be nice to other women," smiled Maria.

She lowered herself with her pussy directly over Sandra's face. Sandra turned her head away. Maria reached out and took Sandra's head in her hands.

"You're gonna lick some pussy, puta, one way or the other," said Maria.

She forced her pussy against Sandra face. The pussy lips were against Sandra's tightly closed lips. Maria began to rub her pussy along Sandra's face. Sandra felt the warmth and could smell the odor of the other woman's pussy.

"Get to licking, bitch, " said Maria.

Still Sandra refused.

"Okay, if that's the way you want it," said Maria as she stood up.

She walked over to a bag which lay on the ground, her skirt still pulled up around her waist. Her large fleshy ass exposed.

"Turn her over," Maria said to the men.

Sandra was grabbed and turned over on her face. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her ass and she heard a slap of leather against flesh. Sandra cried out in pain. Again came the leather against her defenseless ass cheeks. After 5 lashes, Maria came around in front of Sandra.

"I can do this all day, can you?" she asked. "Now are you ready to do what I tell you?"

S

andra could only weakly nod her head against the carpet. Hands turned Sandra over on her back. The carpet made the welts on her ass sting.

"I won't just take," said Maria. "I'll give you something too. Like I said mujeres should be good to each other."

This time she straddled Sandra's head facing her feet. She again lowered her pussy onto Sandra's face. Sandra felt her legs being spread. Then there was the warm sensation as Maria's tongue rubbed against Sandra's clit. Sandra gasped and as she did Maria pressed her pussy harder against Sandra's lips. Sandra rubbed her lips against Maria's pussy. Maria buried her tongue in Sandra's cunt. Sandra tentatively pushed her tongue against Maria's large clit.

"That's it, chiquita," she heard Maria say.

Maria stepped up her cunt lapping. Sandra became bolder and pushed her tongue into Maria's wet pussy. Maria rubbed her pussy juice all over Sandra lips and chin. Sandra's hips began to move in response to Maria ministrations. Suddenly Maria stopped and stood up.

"Not yet, chiquita, you have a long way to come across before you get a reward," said Maria.

The three men had watched all of this with great attention.

"Now comes our fun", said Skinny.

They all laughed.

"It's time to play Wheel of Fortune. Maria you be Vanna," he said.

Maria reached into the bag and withdrew three slips of paper. Each man took one.

"You know what they're doing?" Maria asked Sandra. "They're drawing to see who gets to fuck you where. One gets your mouth, one gets your sweet pussy and the other gets that big ass of yours."

The men unfolded the paper they held. They compared them and smiled.

"Good job, Maria," Skinny said. "Looks like you matched up everything real good."

"Well," said Stocky, "I've got that big mouth of hers so I go first."

The two other men stood Sandra on her feet. Stocky laughed as he reached out to grab her tits. He pinched her large dark nipples.

"I like big tits and big nipples and you got 'em both. I like the way they sag, don't change a thing."

From behind one of the men grabbed her shoulders and forced her to kneel. Stocky now stood in front of her. His fly was directly level with her face.

"Time to get to work", he said.

He unzipped his pants and unbuckled his belt. He unbuttoned his dirty jeans and slid them down. As he did his hard cock sprang out, almost hitting Sandra in the face. He stroked his cock and then removed his t-shirt.

"You got some serious cock sucking to do," Stocky said.

He continued to jack his cock. His body was covered with thick curly hair and his cock had hair on almost half its length.

"Open up, bitch," he said. "We hear you like to use your mouth on other people. Here's your chance."

Sandra refused to do as she was told. His cock was not that long but it was thick. The head was red as it emerged from the uncircumcised foreskin. He put the head of his cock against her lips and moved his hips forward. She tried to turn her face away but Maria came behind her and held her head in place. The man ran his cock head over her lips.

"Last chance to be a nice girl," he said.

He held his cock with one hand and with the other he reached out and pinched closed her nose. Sandra gasped for breath and as she did Stocky shoved the head of his engorged cock into her mouth.

"You take good care of my cock. If I feel any teeth, I'll knock all of yours out."

He let go of his cock and put both hands on her head.

"Like the taste? Kinda like caviar, ain't it?" He laughed. "I ain't had a good blow job in a week so I've saved all my cum to fill up your stomach. Think of this as a catered lunch."

He then began to push the full length of his cock into the mouth of his unwilling victim. Soon it was entirely buried between her lips. Then it filled Sandra's throat. She couldn't breathe. She was being suffocated by his cock! The pubic hair scraped her nose and his heavy balls rested on her chin. He then began to move his cock in and out. Sandra gasped for breath around the cock. It filled Sandra's mouth and made her jaws ache when he put all of it in her. He held her head and began to fuck her mouth roughly.

"That's it bitch, suck it. Run that sharp tongue of yours around the head."

"Mira, you can see the outline of your cock down her throat!" said Maria as she rubbed Sandra's cock filled throat.

Faster and faster he forced his cock in and out of mouth. She could barely breathe when the cock filled her throat. He smelled like he hadn't had a bath in weeks. The smell of his cock almost overpowered her. She felt faint. She could see that skin of his cock glistened as it slid out of her mouth. The methodical, brutal rape of her mouth went on for what seemed an eternity. The room was quiet. Sandra could hear the slurping sound of his cock sliding into her mouth.

"Looks like we found a use for that smart mouth of yours. You suck cock real good. Maybe this could be a career move for you", he said sarcastically.

To emphasize his feelings he shoved his cock deep into her throat as he wrapped his fingers in her light hair. Sandra heard a strange clicking sound but it was soon drowned out by his grunts. They began to come closer together.

"Dinner is about to be served, bitch," he growled.

His pace was faster and harder. He slammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Sandra thought he would pull her hair out by the roots. Then he let out a groan. Suddenly her mouth was filled with his hot salty cum. He let out a sharp yelp. Wave after wave filled her mouth. She couldn't breathe. She tried not to swallow it but it was just too much. She could feel some of it leaking out of her mouth and running down her face. He seemed to have gallons of cum.

anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers
12