Corporate Assets Ch. 03

Story Info
Corporate bitch meets biker gang at beachclub.
5.4k words
4.29
51.1k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers

III Biker Beachclub

Sandra had decided that she would have to get away to try and forget the humiliating events that had happened in her office with her secretary. She decided that she needed to get away from everything and everyone. She went home and changed into a fashionable Pierre Cardin one-piece bathing suit and headed for the beach.

She didn't care which beach just as long as it was empty and away from anyone else. She drove for an hour or so and finally turned off the freeway. She drove along some small backroads and finally followed a dirt road that led to the beach. As the car emerged from the dunes she saw, to her relief, that the beach was empty. She parked her Mercedes and got out. She took a bamboo mat from the truck and walked 10-15 feet away from the car. She spread out her mat on the white sand. She put a blanket over the mat and lay down.

Sandra lay on her blanket enjoying the warmth of the California sun. It felt good as it warmed her tits and her stomach. She lay there and tried to think of nothing. Tried to forget the office and her ordeal. She tried to just think of the pleasure of the sun. She must have dozed off for suddenly something was blocking the sun. She opened her eyes and saw a huge dark shape blotting out the sun.

"Well, look what we got here," said the shadow. "Looks like somebody from Beverly Hills. Must be out slumming."

Sandra raised up and put her hand to her face to shade her eyes. The shadow turned out to be a large man. He wore filthy jeans and a jean jacket with the sleeves cut off. He had on a pair of black boots with chains wrapped around them. He had on a black t-shirt with a skull on it and more chains wrapped around his waist.

Sandra immediately jumped up and attempted to run, but she had barely stood up when she ran into another man. He was dressed much like the first man.

"What's the matter," he said. "Don't you like our company?"

He grabbed Sandra by the arms and held her.

"Randy, let's take her car and show the boys what we found washed up on the beach," said the man holding Sandra.

"Okay by me, Josh," said Randy. "Things been real boring around here. Need some action."

"Please, leave me alone!" said Sandra. "Please let me go!"

The men just laughed as they dragged her toward her car. They found her keys in her purse and opened the trunk. They lifted Sandra, threw her in and slammed shut the lid. They then got in the car, started it and drove. Within 30 minutes the car came to a stop and Sandra heard the men get out. They opened the trunk. Sandra had managed to locate a tire tool in the dark. As the lid opened she tried to raise up and hit the men with the tool. Randy pulled back from the swinging tool and Josh grabbed Sandra's arms. He held them at her side while Randy took the tool away.

"Now that's ain't very nice," said Randy. "We gonna have to teach you some manners."

He then punched Sandra in the stomach. The blow knocked the wind out of her and she gasped for breath. The men grabbed Sandra and dragged her out of the trunk. They hauled her toward a low ramshackle building with a small porch. As Sandra was trying to breathe she noticed a sign that said, "Sugar Shack" over the front door and a row of large motorcycles parked on the porch.

The men opened the door and forced Sandra inside. It was dark and cool. Finally Sandra managed to catch her breath. She looked around the room. It was a dingy beach front dive. A bar ran across the back of the room. A pool table was to her left and a few tables were on her right. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw that the place was filled with a number of people. Four men had stopped playing pool to watch her. Against the wall behind them stood four women. All were dressed in the same style as her captors. Sleeveless jean jackets and jeans. Two women were sitting at the tables drinking beer.

Randy and Josh dragged Sandra toward the pool table.

"Look what we found, Lefty", said Josh to one of the men.

Lefty laid down his pool cue and took a step toward Sandra. He was in his thirties and muscular. His arms were covered in tattoos. One said, "Born Loser", another "Satan's Squad". Lefty was now within a few inches of Sandra's face.

"So you want to join our family?" asked Lefty.

"Noooo...noooo! Please let me go!" said Sandra.

"Oh, so you don't want to join us, eh? Not good enough for you?" sneered Lefty.

"No, it's not that...please don't hurt me!" said Sandra.

Lefty laughed and took a swig of beer from the bottle he was holding. He then reached out and grabbed one of Sandra's large tits. She tried to pull away but the two men held her firmly.

"Well, what do you think, Squad?" asked Lefty as he turned to survey the room. "Should we have an initiation ceremony?"

The people answered with a roar, "Yes!", "Fucking A!", "Goddamn Right!".

Lefty turned back to Sandra, "Well, you heard 'em", he said. "Voice of the people."

Sandra was terrified and began to twist and turn in her captor's grip. Lefty motioned to the women against the wall. Two of them came up to Sandra. One of them pulled a knife from underneath her jean jacket. Sandra began to shake. Her knees went weak and she would have collapsed if not for the two men holding her. The woman with the knife reached out and grabbed Sandra's left tit. She then pulled the bathing suit away from Sandra's tit. With the knife she cut a smooth round hole in the suit. She then did the same with Sandra's right tit. Now Sandra's nipples and part of her tits were exposed through the holes in the suit.

The men yelled and clapped as this was done. The second woman suddenly leaned forward and took one of Sandra's nipples in her mouth. She bit firmly around the nipple.

"Aaayyyyy!" Sandra's squealed as this was done.

Then the other woman grabbed Sandra's other nipple and did the same. Both women mercilessly sucked and bit Sandra's nipples. The men howled their approval. This continued for a few minutes and when the women released Sandra's tits, her nipples were hard and erect as they stuck out of her suit.

Then the two other women who had been standing against the wall came forward. One of them was blonde and she produced a large knife. Randy and Josh suddenly lifted Sandra and carried toward the pool table. They lifted her onto to it, on her back. Her legs dangled over the edge. The blonde woman with the knife reached between Sandra's legs. Sandra's tried to close her splayed legs but two other men grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. The woman grabbed the bathing suit where it covered Sandra's crotch. She pulled the suit roughly and then used the knife to cut it. The woman then pulled the torn half of the suit up, exposing Sandra's pussy.

"Look at that," rang out a voice. " A shaved snatch!" "Smooth as a pool ball!" said another.

Sandra turned her head in shame as she heard these remarks. Randy and Josh held her down against the felt surface of the pool table.

The second of the two women, who had dark hair and eyes, leaned over between Sandra's wide open legs. She then ran her tongue over Sandra's pussy lips. Sandra shuddered from the touch. The woman flicked her tongue over Sandra's clit.

"Yo, Marcy, lick that slick cunt!" said a voice.

Marcy now forced her tongue between the wrinkled pussy lips. She worked her tongue all around Sandra's cunt lips, trying to work the delicate skin flaps open. When Marcy had parted the tender lips of Sandra's twat, she jabbed in her tongue. She licked one lip and then the other. Sandra's body shivered at the treatment.

Then Marcy darted her tongue into Sandra's love slit. She dug in hard as the cunt walls tightened down against the moist invader. Marcy's tongue plunged into the hot sweetness of Sandra's pussy. Her teeth nibbled on Sandra's hot pussy flesh. Marcy pulled her tongue out of the cunt and then pushed it back in further. Sandra's cunt lips expanded and contracted around it. She pushed her tongue in more deeply and rotated her tongue so that she was licking all of the walls of Sandra's vagina.

Sandra was trying not to respond to Marcy's tongue. She tried to ignore the pleasure that was rising between her legs. She tossed her head from side to side and tried to stifle a moan of pleasure. She didn't want to let this woman do this to her, but she had no choice. Sandra's pussy tightened around Marcy's invading tongue. There was a flood of moisture as Sandra arched her back and forced her hips against Marcy's face. "Aaaahhhh!" A wave washed over Sandra and she abandoned herself to a wrenching orgasm.

Sandra lay in a dazed stupor for a few moments before she realized that she was no longer being held. She turned her head from the bright overhead light and looked around her. The pool table was now surrounded by all 12 members of the gang. Marcy was licking her lips with her tongue and smiling. Lefty was standing to Sandra's left.

"Now, you got yours," he said. "We're gonna get ours." Sandra just stared blankly at him. "There ain't no point in yelling or trying to get away, 'cause we're a long way from anywhere"! said Lefty. "You got a lot of work ahead of you, so make it easy on yourself!"

Sandra was grabbed by the arms and lifted off the table. She was dragged to the other side of the room. The tables had been moved to form an open space. A filthy-looking mattress had been thrown on the ground in the space. Hands reached out and tore what was left of her bathing suit off her. In no time, Sandra was naked. Her breasts drooped and her large ass was white against her tan line. The lips of her pussy were bright red after Marcy's cunt licking.

Lefty began to undo his jeans. He pulled them down and released his erect cock. Sandra could see that the sheath of foreskin on her tormentor's penis was peeled back, showing off the head of his uncircumcised cock. He stroked his cock obscenely. Hands turned Sandra around and bent her over into a compromising position. She put out her hands to touch the mattress. The humiliating position caused her genitals to flower open, cooled by the air of the dark bar. Looking back through her legs she could see Lefty's legs with his jeans around his ankles. She looked up and could see Lefty grasping his blood-heavy cock in his hand.

Sandra then felt the warm pressure of a slimy, warm rubberiness touch her exposed pussy. "Nooooo!" She let out a wail of fear. Lefty touched his cock to her cunt and rubbed it around the entrance until its head was covered with the pungent juices from Sandra's pussy. Lefty slid the angry red tip of his cock mercilessly into the slender but well-lubricated channel of Sandra's vagina. Without stopping once, he plunged his thickness in until every inch was completely stuffed into the depths of Sandra's cunt. "Unnngghhh!" grunted Sandra.

"Goes in further with your ass in the air," said Lefty, feeling his captive quiver beneath his thrust.

Sandra's spread wide cunt lips felt like buttered velvet, soft and warm, against the hairy sac of Lefty's dangling testicles. The pressure sent Sandra careening forward and she almost lost her balance. She could feel her eyes bulging from the unbelievable length of Lefty's penis drubbing up into the empty pit of her stomach. The leaden weight was like a cement rod skewered up her vagina.

"Please, don't do this to me!" she screamed. "Noooo, noooo, oohhh, please stop!"

Lefty just laughed and enjoyed his backdoor vantage point of Sandra's large trembling buttocks. He reached out for her heavy dangling breasts and clasped her nipples between his fingers, squeezing hard. He jiggled a bit and pushed forward, raising himself on his tiptoes and hooked his poling cock upward into Sandra's already bursting vagina.

"Let me go! Ooohhh, please!" whined Sandra.

Lefty slapped her across her fleshy ass cheeks with the flat of his hand.

Lefty began fucking Sandra with a demonic force...in and out...in and out, the white naked pole of his muscled flesh slipped, making smooth headway into her cunt as he forced all the weight of his body against her helpless buttocks, feeling them yield open to his blows. Sandra's cunt contracted tighter around his cock as deeper and deeper he gored, thrusting, bursting and raping her.

Sandra began to whimper and cry out as the incessant, infernal battering of the blunt, lust-hardened tool against her womb continued. Lefty began to really fuck her. His hairy growth was grinding against her spread wide genitals and he delighted in it. Loud fleshy smacks resounded as his hips struck her white ass. His strokes flattened her abundant buttocks as he inflicted his cock upon Sandra.

Someone was standing in front of Sandra. She raised her head up. "You shore got a pretty set of lips," said Randy. "Shame to let 'em go to waste." Something rubbery and wet and hot was probing at her lips. "Just open your mouth, lady, and let instinct do the rest," said Randy.

His cock slipped between her parted lips and the musky taste of male genitals stung her taste buds. Randy tangled his fingers in Sandra's hair as he bent down, his knees widespread, and shoved his cock over her tongue, grazing her tonsils.

Breathing was difficult with her nose mashed against his hairy loins, the heady aroma of him was intensive. Randy succeeded in shoving his cock all the way down Sandra's throat. Her taste buds were on fire from the taste of his cock, and she felt her mouth water since she was unable to swallow. They were both now slamming their cocks into Sandra. "Aaagghhh...Noooooo!" She sputtered and groaned around the cock ramming in her mouth, while her lips tried to close around the rubbery sheath deep in her throat. Sandra was now being raped by two men. Their cocks filled her cunt and her mouth. This brutal double-fucking went on for 20 minutes.

From behind her, she heard Lefty groan and felt his balls smack hard against her thighs. She then felt spurting streams of white hot semen going into her milking cunt. Meanwhile, Sandra's lips were pulled taut from the girth of Randy's tool, her jaws were becoming numb. Suddenly she heard a groan above her and she felt Randy's cock stiffen then let loose a violent, scalding spurt of cum deep up into her rapidly gulping throat and bathing her tonsils.

She felt Lefty's deflated cock slide out of her cunt. Then Randy's now limp cock was pulled from her mouth. She fell to her hands and knees on the mattress. She felt heat on her back and raised her head to look at the naked bulb which lit the scene of her humiliation.

"You ain't tired yet, are you?" asked Josh. "We're just getting started!"

Strong hands picked Sandra up. Josh had taken off his jeans and his thick hard-on stuck up from a mass of dark pubic hair. He lay down on the mattress on his back. Sandra was positioned over him with her legs either side of his hips. She was forced to lower her pussy onto his waiting cock. Josh's cock slipped into Sandra's well-fucked cunt with a slurping sound. Then she had all eight inches of his tool inside her. Josh began to rock his hips and move his cock inside her twat. Another one of the gang without jeans, moved in front of Sandra.

"Open up, it's time for more cream!" said the biker as he stroked his cock.

Sandra obeyed and parted her lips taking his cock wetly into her mouth. Her tongue swiped over the pungent tasting knob and Sandra sobbed around his prick as she heard him say, "Jeezus, lady, you got a wicked tongue!" Sandra gagged and tried to squirm away as he tightened his fingers in his hair. He twisted his hands in her hair until a gurgling scream exploded from the captive woman's throat. "Aawwwwggghhhh!"

The man answered with a sadistic laugh and shoved his long blood-heavy erection over her tongue. He didn't stop until the bulbous, lust-bloated head of his prick slammed into the ravaged rear of her throat. Sandra choked and saw stars and nearly passed out as she frantically tried to breathe through her nostrils tickled by the man's pubic hair. His swollen cock was crammed tightly into the channel of her throat.

Beneath her, Josh continued to shove his cock into her pussy. He arched his back and hips to get every inch into her slick pussy. His cock was sliding against her clit and she felt a sensation of pleasure growing between her legs even as she fought for breath. His hands lifted her up and down on his rigid pole.

Now her fingers were being lifted and pressed around something...two of them...long rubbery muscles. Sandra could feel the blood pump through the two cocks she now hand in his feminine grip. She tightened her fists around the cocks in her hands and they stiffened instantly. She let out a low moan around the cock filling her mouth. "Mmmmmmm!" Sandra was now being fucked by two of the gang while she jacked off two more. With deliberate slowness, she began to pump those muscled cocks back and forth, her soft hands slipping lightly over them, lubricated by the pearls of pre-cum dripping from each cock head.

Sandra's eyes were closed. Her nostrils flared. Her mouth drooled around the cock between her lips. Her hips ground against the cock in her cunt. Her fingers worked frantically up and down the stiff sensitive shafts of their cocks, pulling back the wrinkled foreskin until the naked shiny pair of cock heads shone in the light.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhh!" groaned Josh under her. He bucked and began to pump his hot cum into her contracting pussy. "I'm cumminnn'" snorted the man whose cock filled Sandra's mouth.

He grabbed her head and brutally mouth-fucked her. His cum erupted deep in the back of her throat and slid down into her belly. Sandra felt her orgasm explode from her pussy up into her belly.

"Ohhhh...shiiitttt!" she heard a voice say and felt a penis quiver and throb in her hand. Sandra pumped it desperately, tightening her fist around it. As the limp cock was pulled from her lips she increased the stroking of the cocks in her hands. Then there was the gushing cum exploding from deep inside lust-bloated balls. She turned to face it and cum splattered on her neck and drooping breasts, dripping hotly down into the deep cleavage between her tits.

Then the other cock throbbed in her hand. "Uuuhhhh...uuuhhhh!" With a yell the other man's cock began to spurt its warm creamy load onto Sandra's flushed cheeks, inches from her lips. It felt like warm pudding as her pink tongue snaked out to lick up the salty drops.

She released her grip on the spent cocks. Hands lifted her and she felt Josh crawl from between her legs. She was placed on her hands and knees on the mattress. She felt the warm cum drip off of her nipples. She then felt someone crawl behind her. She turned to see that it was Lefty.

"Rank has privileges, time for a second helping!" said Lefty with a grin. She felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks and the insistent prodding of his long hard cock riding up between her kneeling legs and poking at the cum-rimmed lips of her cunt.

Then Lefty lunged forward, over her, grasping at the naked upturned flesh of her ass for support and his cock burrowed hotly between the wet, clinging folds of her pussy, into the tight ravenous grip of her belly. His prick entered like a warm knife through butter... all the way until his pelvis slammed into her quivering ass and his lust-swollen balls swung up heavily behind Sandra's thighs. She gasped and squirmed like a pig on a pike as Lefty fucked her furiously.

She could feel his calloused thumbs as they tore into the sensitive softness of her exposed ass cheeks, opening them nakedly to give him full, skewering entry to the warm clasping heat of her pussy lips. Lefty's rock hard cock speared her like a red-hot poker of lust. He pounded his cock into her for a good ten minutes. His hips slamming into her shaking ass.

Then Lefty withdrew his lengthy erection from Sandra's pussy with a lewd wet noise. Sandra then felt the thudding pressure of his blunt cock head pushing at the door of her anus.

anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers
12