Corporate Blowjob

Story Info
She gets to put into practise what she has learnt.
868 words
3.99
26.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not stand it any longer, the desire had grown to breaking point, she just had to have him in her mouth, her first corporate blowjob. She knelt on the plush woolen rug on the boardroom and unzipped his fly. The bulge in his pants took form and his cock escaped its clothing captivity and emerged like a giant anaconda from a hole. She gasped at the sight and smiled briefly before licking her lips for lubrication and in once movement took his head into her mouth.

I was only a few hours ago that she had landed at the airport and waited for his driver to collect her in the company limo. The life she had left behind was now almost forgotten as she adjusted her skirt against the soft leather trim of the car seat. The music played softly and she poured a glass of sparkling wine for herself, remembering what she had read about only pouring half glasses in both the jet and limo as to not spill.

She leaned back into the comfy seat and kicked off her red high heels. As she closed her eyes the sensation of the wine flowed to her head and she let out a little giggle and thanked her stars for where she was now. Leaving her home town at a moment's notice to pursue her dream had been a goal of hers since the age of 14. The age when she began to notice that she was different to most girls, taller, better proportioned and a lot more adventurous. When she filled out as a women, others began to notice as well and soon she was the most sought after object in the school. By the end of her senior year she had learnt the finer art of kissing, oral sex and fifteen other ways to make a boy do whatever she asked of him. When their town had gotten internet she had used the library computer to research sex and different positions and techniques. She had even 'used' her dad's credit card to purchase several books online that were delivered right to her door. Now at just 24, graduated with honors from the state college in clinical physiology she had all the physical and mental tools to make her way right to the top of whatever ladder she chose.

The man's whose dick she now sucked on was the CEO of the largest media house in New York. He had found her through his associated who scouted for talent and invited her to join the firm with little more than a quick online check. No doubt they had also found her Flickr account that housed some pretty seductive pics that she used for just such an occasion.

The man began to groan and moved back to rest against the desk. She unbuckled his belt and let his suit pants drop to the floor together with his shorts. Now she had access to all the areas she needed. She began to gently massage the soft skin of his scrotum in little circles, first this way and then that. Applying just the right amount of pressure to send the tingling to his swelling balls. With her other hand she began to scrape her nails across his ass. All the time she kept even pressure and movement on his cock with her mouth. Her finders found his ass crack and she slipped a finger deep inside to find his asshole. This was make or break, some men hated this but then others loved it. She will find out in the next few seconds. He groaned and adjusted his position on the desk and spread his legs a little, she was in. Her middle finger with the rounder nail, especially shaped for this found the entrance and slowly, ever so slowly she moved her finger inside his ass. She had to get the timing right to get the full impact of her technique but she was confident that it was going to work. She monitored his balls with her hand now rolling back and forth in the palm of her hand waiting for them to lift and turn. She increased the pressure and speed with her mouth, taking more of him in, feeling his head touch the very back of her throat.

Then it began to happen. He moaned a little, his balls lifted and turned just 45 degrees and his cock grew harder, she counted to five and then grabbed both balls and pulled down and inserted her finger as far as she could pushing done on his prostrate and sucked as hard as she could.

He moaned, shouted swore went weak then swore again. And her mouth filled with warm salty cum. A single draining shot was the success of her technique. She swallowed and looked up into his face, his eyes were watering and red, his face pale but his mouth was smiling in a quivering sort of way. She pulled up his shorts, pants and did up his belt and fly and sat down in the chair and poured two cups of coffee.

"So Mr. McGuire, when do we talk about the vice president position?"