Corporate Ladder

Story Info
Gary and his sister do more than run Dad's business.
18.5k words
4.46
50.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer’s Note: Even though I’ve had three “editors” read this before I submitted it, and they liked the ending, I’m not sure I like the ending. So all of you “critics” out there give me some feedback if you have some ideas that could have finished better… I can only learn with Your Help…

Thanks Sport 7777

This story has a little bit of everything. Erotic Couplings,Anal, Group, Lesbian, and it’s long with many chapters , so I put it in the novels/novella’s category. Sport 7777

THE CORPORATE LADDER

Gary was finally going home. After putting in five years learning the business from a smaller vantage point, in a small mid western city he was finally going home to run head office. His Father wanted him to earn his dues in a smaller venue before he would take on the whole business. The five years of learning went fast and as he approached turning thirty years old, he was finally ready.

Gary didn’t mind Regina. The people were friendly like most prairie people are. The city just lacked things to do from an entertainment point of view. The girls were friendly, and he got his share of sexual encounters, but after the Casino, Football, and bars, there was really nothing left to do. He missed the variety of the big city.

Gary got to the airport in plenty of time and after checking his luggage, decided to go to the bar for a drink. There was only one patron in the bar with two waitresses working.

“What can I get you?” Asked the waitress whose name on the name tag was Annette.

“Double Rum and coke,” Gary replied, “Pretty quiet in here today.”

“Dead city,” Anne sighed, “I’ll be back with your drink.”

Gary daydreamed to himself. He’ll be turning thirty in November and hopefully taking on more duties with the company. He had run the entire Regina branch managing seven office workers and three warehouse workers. Going to Vancouver will mean looking after the sixty people there, plus all the other branches. It would be a big step but his father would be there for assistance if he needed it.

Anne returned with his drink and surprised Gary by sitting down on the chair beside him. She seemed very outgoing and like the rest of the prairie people, very friendly.

“Going anywhere exciting?” She quizzed him.

“Going home to Vancouver, on a one way ticket.” Gary told her while taking a sip of his drink.

“I wish you could take me with you, out of this dump.” Anne wished out loud.

Gary chuckled, as he looked at the twenty something waitress. She was a pretty brunette girl, and from what he could tell had a nice build, which unfortunately was disguised because of the bar uniform that the waitresses had to wear. Gary wondered to himself how good she would look in a tight pair of blue jeans.

“I’m so bored, I need excitement. Something out of the ordinary.” Anne continued on.

“Excitement,” teased Gary boldly, “If I hadn’t sold my apartment I would invite you back to my place for excitement.”

“Then, follow me.” Whispered Anne, and grabbed Gary by the hand and led him behind the bar and down the hallway.

“Cover me for fifteen minutes, Okay Eve?” Anne shouted to the other waitress.

“Where are we going?” Gary asked.

“Next best place for excitement.” Replied Anne, as she opened a door marked Bar Manager, and led him inside. She locked the door and turned to Gary and aggressively kissed him as she fumbled with his belt on his trousers. As she worked his trousers loose, Gary began unbuttoning her blouse so he could feel and explore her breasts. He worked his fingers inside her blouse and under her bra. He could feel her nipples hardening as the two of them continued their sensual kiss. Anne had worked his trousers down to his knees and was reaching under the elastic of his shorts to feel his quickly hardening penis.

“Lay down on the desk.” Gary ordered her, as he discarded his shirt, trousers and shorts. Anne wriggled out of her blouse and bra.

Gary knelt on the floor and pushed her skirt up to her hips exposing a small pair of black lace panties that were wet from their heavy petting. Anne steadied herself on the desk by putting both of her feet on Gary’s shoulder. Gary started kissing the inside of Anne’s thighs as he inched his way closer to her hidden love mound. He hooked his thumbs under each side of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs, and discarding them on the pile of clothes. He began to lick her swollen clitoris as his hands rubbed the inside of her legs. He moved one hand up to her breasts and alternately rubbed each one gently, bringing out low moans of pleasure from Anne. His other hand inched its way down to her wet pussy, and he eventually inserted a finger into her hot dripping vagina.

“Keep going,” Anne urged him on. “I love your touch.”

Gary kept going, gently pinching then rubbing each nipple, while he sucked and licked her clitoris. He now inserted a second finger into her vagina, and continued to finger fuck her as her juices streamed down his fingers and hand. She moaned with pleasure as she enjoyed the dual probing Gary was giving her. Gary used his tongue in a rapid circular motion on her clitoris; stopping periodically to taste her dripping juices and slurp them into his mouth, and then resumed his rapid licking again. Anne’s body began to flinch with excitement as Gary’s sensual actions were building her up for an orgasm.

Gary stopped his licking and probing and stood up. There, staring at her was his fully erect seven-inch penis. He grabbed his shaft and rubbed it up and down all over the lips of her vagina. The sensations drove her wild as he continued to tease her with his tool.

“Stop teasing and fuck me.” Anne shouted at him.

Gary smiled at her, and teased her pussy lips with his cock for a few more seconds, and then he plunged his cock deep inside of her. His erect seven inches felt good inside her and his balls smacked her ass each time he drove inside of her. Gary reached down with his thumb and rubbed her clitoris while his cock continued its piston like action. Anne came in seconds, her juices flowing outside her pussy, down the cheeks of her ass and all over the desk. Gary was close to coming, when he exited her pussy with his cock, stroked a couple of times and emptied his load all over her breasts and belly as he reached his orgasm.

“I hate my boss, and I really wanted to fuck someone in his office and on his desk.” Anne giggled as she told Gary, “Thanks for helping me reach a goal in life.”

“Your welcome, I think,” replied Gary as he thought about one of his employees doing the same thing to him as Anne had done to her boss.

Anne passed Gary a couple of tissues to get cleaned up with, and they both got dressed, and returned to the Airport Bar. Gary paid for his drinks and left a large tip for Anne.

“Remember to look me up, next time you’re in Regina.” She called out after him.

He waved and smiled, as he headed to the loading gate. Three hours until he was home.

* *

CHAPTER TWO…Vancouver

The jet landed at Vancouver International Airport. Gary got his bags and was heading out to the car rental when a familiar voice called out to him.

“Hey, Bro, over here,” A young thirty six year old brunette called out to him.

“Hey, Izzy,” Gary hugged his sister Isabel. “How are things going for my big bad sister?”

“Pretty good, Dad seems bored with things, I’m glad your back.” Isabel informed him.

“Yeah, I’m glad to be back too, those prairie winters just kill ya.” Gary told her.

“I’ve got my car here, I’ll take you into the office, your car is already there.” Isabel continued. “Dad’s talking more and more of retirement and handing the reigns over to you.”

“That’s why I got banished to Regina, to appreciate Vancouver.” Joked Gary. “Got a spot in the office ready for me?”

“Right between Dad and me,” Isabel replied, “You know the big spacious office that you liked before you left.”

“That’s good, always liked the view from that office.” Gary thought for a moment and asked Isabel, “You take good are of my apartment?”

“Yeah, all your stuff is all in order.” She said somewhat annoyed at the question. “It’ll be a drag sharing with you for the next two months.”

“Two months?” It was Gary’s turn to sound annoyed. “Why am I sharing with you for two months?”

“Because my place isn’t ready yet,” Isabel calmly told him. “Besides, I won’t tell Daddy when you bring your sleazy girlfriends over.”

“Damn right you won’t, because you wont be there when I’m entertaining.” Gary replied, still annoyed.

“Oh, I wouldn’t want to watch your 30 seconds of action anyways,” Isabel shot back.

They arrived at head office and Isabel gave him a brief tour and reintroduced him to some of the newer staff he hadn’t met five years ago when he got sent to Regina.

Isabel introduced Gary to Shauna, his new executive assistant. Gary was quite taken back on how slim and beautiful she was. Gary was all smiles when they shook hands and idly chatted. As Isabel guided Gary to his office she shut the door behind them.

“I don’t know what that snobby bitch has on Dad, but I can’t stand her,” Isabel growled. “Dad thinks she’s the greatest.”

“Oh, you’re probably overreacting.” Gary told her. “If she can do the work, then who cares.”

“Typical answer from the new company president.” Isabel retorted back “That will get you far.”

Gary ignored her remarks as she left his office. The rest of the day was uneventful and even boring. He got an e-mail inviting everyone across the street to the neighborhood pub for a drink to welcome him back. By the end of the day the rain was falling as Gary went across to the pub.

When he got to the pub, he recognized Isabel, Rodger the plant foreman, and a couple of girls from accounting. He was rather bored by the idle chatter but stayed around to be sociable. One of the girls from accounting was Lisa, who was a taller, bigger, but well shaped red head. She had a great sense of humor and kept everyone laughing. She looked at her watch and then looked outside as the rain continued to pour down.

“Its time to go,” Lisa announced, “It’s raining, and I better catch the bus, I have a date with Victor vibrator tonight.”

“What happened to David?” Asked Kimberly another girl from accounting.

“We split two months ago.” Lisa said in a sad voice. “Just me and my pal Victor.” Everyone laughed again at her choice of descriptions to describe her current status.

“You’re on the East side, aren’t you?” Asked Gary.

“Yes just off Highway Seven.” Lisa replied as she fished in her purse for bus change.

“Here, I’ll give you a ride.” Offered Gary.

“Well, thank you, that would be nice.” Said Lisa as she cheered up with the offer.

“Shall I wait up for you?” Isabel teased him.

Gary ignored her question. What a nosy sister. No wonder Dad wouldn’t give her the company to run; she’s so worried about people and what they are doing in their personal life instead of figures and turning a profit.

Lisa jumped into his car and they were on their way. They traded idle chatter as Gary admired the well-built Red Head sitting beside him. Lisa was in her late twenties, quite busty and well proportioned. Gary enjoyed her sense of humor and her ability to laugh at her self.

“Thank you so much for the ride, would you like to come up for a drink?” Lisa offered.

“Sure.” Gary replied, never turning down a drink offer from a beautiful girl. He parked the car in the visitors parking and followed her up to her apartment.

As they reached her apartment door there was an envelope with a note attached.

“Oh shit,” cursed Lisa as she crumbled up the note. “Just what I need.”

“What’s up?” Queried Gary.

“Oh nothing, just a bit short of rent,” Lisa choked on her words, “I can look after it, I just need more time.”

“How much?” Asked Gary.

“Oh no, I can’t ask you for help, begging from my boss, that’s not right.” Lisa stammered.

“Quit mumbling and stumbling tell me how much.” Gary replied.

“Uh well the rent is seven fifty and I’m three hundred short.” Lisa sheepishly told him.

“Give me the envelope, and what’s the managers suite number?” Asked Gary as he reached for his wallet and counted out seven hundred and fifty dollars of cash.

“Oh, don’t do that,” Protested Lisa, “I’ll feel indebted to you forever.”

“The suite number!” Gary asked again.

“202.” Replied Lisa.

“Just have a rum and coke ready when I get back.” Gary told her as he headed to the elevator.

Gary put the cash in the envelope and gave it to the manager. He returned back to Lisa’s apartment. Gary looked around and noticed for a small place, she kept it in good order.

“It’s small, but simple, and it’s a roof over my head.” Lisa sighed. “Here is your Rum and Coke?”

Gary took a sip of his drink sat down on the couch, and Lisa grabbed her drink and sat right beside him.

“I haven’t been the same since David and I split up.” Lisa sniffed. “I know you’re the boss in waiting, I hate asking people for money,”

“Enough about money,” Gary interrupted her, “Some day you’ll return the favor.”

“I will and I’ll repay every dime.” Lisa answered back.

“I’m not too worried about being repaid, just relax, and enjoy your drink and unwind.” Gary told her.

Lisa flipped on some soft music on the CD player. “I’m so lost since the breakup and I’ve just been a bundle of nerves, and it sounds brash, but I got to say this. I’m really horny, would you like to fuck?”

Gary nearly choked on his drink. He didn’t expect Lisa to be so blunt. He was the one that usually made the first move. He had never had any girl talk so much or boldly offers herself up like that before.

“I understand,” Lisa sobbed as tears filled her eyes, “Forget what I said.”

“Wait,” Said Gary and grabbed her chin and kissed her on the mouth. “You talk way to much.”

“Oh stop it, you’re just trying to console me now.” She continued as the tears ran down her cheeks.

Gary grabbed her chin and kissed her again, this time more passionately. His tongue explored the inside of her mouth. He used his free hand to quickly undo a couple of buttons on her blouse and began to explore what treats await him inside the blouse. Lisa used her free hand to rub Gary’s ever-growing penis as it swelled inside his trousers. Gary was able to work his fingers under Lisa’s bra and could feel her warm firm breasts. Gary continued his kiss as his other hand moved from her chin to help undo some more buttons. As the two of them broke free of their kiss, Lisa quickly took off the remains of her top, exposing her two firm breasts to Gary’s view.

Gary took off his shirt as Lisa fumbled with the buttons and zipper of his trousers. Gary smiled as he moved his lips to her breasts and teased her nipples with his tongue, interrupting the licking to suck on the nipples on occasion. Lisa was finally able to free the trousers from Gary’s waist, and could see his seven inch cock pressing against his shorts as it wanted to free itself from the fabric restriction. Lisa aggressively turned Gary around so he was fully seated now and she was standing above him wearing only her slacks. Gary tried to reach to undo them but she brushed his hand away. She had other plans. She grabbed his shorts, and removed them, allowing his raging hard-on to stand up to full attention.

“I can’t wait to have that inside me.” Lisa purred as she knelt on the carpet in front of Gary. She grabbed his throbbing erection, squeezing a half a dozen drops of precum that she immediately used to lubricate his entire shaft. Lisa then started to lick his erect cock, stroking it with one hand, and gently massaging his balls with the other hand.

“If you want that inside of you, then you better ease up because I’m going to explode soon.” Warned Gary.

“Then I’ll have to make it hard again.” Lisa teased as she quickened the pace of her stroking and tried to take as much of his erect penis into her mouth as she could. That was more than Gary could take as emptied his load. Lisa tried to swallow his cum as it came out, but was not fast enough as his hot cock continued to spew cum all over her cheeks and chin.

It was Gary’s turn to grab and flip Lisa onto her back, on the couch. He yanked her pants off of her hips, exposing a tiny pair of white panties that were soaked with her love juices. Gary worked his mouth back to her breasts, stimulating her nipples as they started to harden again. He reached his hand under her panties and began to finger her swollen clitoris. Gary could feel how wet Lisa had become during their earlier exchange. Gary quickly discarded her panties and he could see her neatly trimmed red bush. He continued to lick her swollen nipples as his hand explored the opening of her vagina.

Lisa gasped and smiled as Gary plunged two fingers into her hot wet love hole. He sucked and gently bit her nipples as his fingers worked their magic in her pussy. Gary worked his lips and tongue downward from her breasts, pausing briefly to explore her navel before reaching his ultimate goal. Gary licked her hot clit as he continued his assault with his fingers.

“Swing yourself around so I can get you hard again.” Lisa asked him.

Gary swung a knee beside each ear so Lisa could work her magic on his partially hard cock. Gary continued to lick Lisa’s clitoris as Lisa began to stroke his tool. Gary then took his fingers and spread her pussy lips so his tongue could penetrate deeper inside of her. Lisa moaned with pleasure as she could feel Gary’s warm wet tongue slide inside of her. As Gary explored deeper inside of Lisa with his tongue, he used his free hand to resume his clitoral massage of her. Lisa slammed her pelvis into Gary’s face as she reached orgasm. Gary slurped up her juices as they flowed out her pussy, and down through the crack in her ass. Gary’s tongue followed the juices, not missing a drop. Lisa moaned and jerked her hips into him again as his tongue brushed by her tight ass hole.

“Get inside of me.” Lisa begged Gary.

Gary swung around so her legs were draped over his shoulders, and he teased her by giving her clitoris a massage with the head of his penis. Lisa moaned with this sensitive touching and tried to thrust her parted pussy around his hot shaft. But Gary wasn’t finished teasing yet. He continued a circular massage of her clit, bringing Lisa to yet another orgasm, as she thrust her hips towards him. Gary got his free hand lubricated with her pussy juices and massaged her erect nipples with his lubed fingers while still teasing her clit.

“Fuck me, please fuck me, I’m so hot, don’t make me wait.” Lisa begged again.

Gary carefully and slowly inserted his erect cock inside of her. Her hot wet vagina felt so good around his erect member. He slowly slid his cock slowly in and out of her as he continued to tease her nipples. He took his free hand and massaged her clitoris again as his slow piston pumping continued to electrify Lisa’s body.

“Faster, harder.” Lisa pleaded.

Gary smiled as he picked up the pace. He could see Lisa’s body convulse as she built up for yet another orgasm. His hot cock buried deep inside of her only to return back out. His balls slapped against her ass on each plunge that his cock burrowed in. Within seconds she had another orgasm, which he quickly followed with his second of the night. The mixture of her juices and his cum mixed and flowed outside her already full vagina. He rolled off of her totally exhausted. She grabbed his slippery cock, and hungrily licked up the juice mixture, clinging to it.

“Pretty good.” Gary commented.

“I needed that. Please tell me that you’ll spend the night.” Lisa wished hopefully.

“Sure, I still have my bags packed in the car.” Gary told her as he threw his trousers and jacket on. “I’ll retrieve them and be right back.”

“Hmmm, hurry back.” Lisa purred as he went out the door.