Corporate Party Turns Wild Sex Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, oh my God, there was Joseph. He and the others had watched her cum and seemed to enjoy it so much, yet she thought it so strange that none of them had tried to penetrate her with their cocks and that they all just wanted to touch her and lick her. Joseph had the hands of angel. He touched her everywhere as his fingers made love to her naked body. He made her feel loved and cherished and she started to cry.

"What's wrong Heather? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, after being licked by Bob and given an orgasm by Stan, I'm just so enjoying your touch that it makes me so happy."

He kissed her when he was done in the way she's never been kissed before. Except for their fingers and tongues, it was then that she realized that no one had penetrated her with their cocks yet. She wanted Chris. She wanted Bob. She wanted Stan and now she wanted Joseph to fuck her. She had no idea who the other four men were but she wanted them too.

Even though she was drugged, even though she was still so horny, and even though she couldn't wait to be fucked and couldn't wait to suck, she had this feeling inside that she needed to escape but she couldn't. She couldn't move. Except for her head, she was tied spread eagle to the furniture. Chris was at her head and Bob and Stan were at her feet. It was obvious to her now that they were getting ready to mount her and fuck her.

It was then that she realized that she must have been drugged. It was then that she realized that this whole evening had been planned in advance, as the special reward for these salesmen and for the personal pleasure of the fly boys. Her husband was too calm when she caught him with that woman sucking his cock and why is he here in the room watching her servicing eight men? The whole thing, as if a nightmarish, sexual fantasy was bazaar. She remembered back to last year when Chris, Bob, Stan, and Joseph had all made a pass at her and she rejected them. Now here they are ready to have their wicked way with her naked body. Even though she struggled to break free, her body was afire and her pussy was wet and welcoming.

Beautiful Chris mounted her and impaled her pussy with his cock. He more made love to her than he fucked her. Slow, soft, and sweet, he was the most gentle of her lovers that night. He held her close for a moment before whispering in her ear, so the others couldn't hear.

"I need to see you again. I need to be with you again. I love you," said Chris.

Love her? He doesn't even know her and here she is making love to him. His words scared her as she someone had thrown cold water on her to awaken her from her drugged dream.

"Let me up," she screamed. "I want to leave," she said struggling.

Only, instead of letting her up and instead of letting her leave, Bob mounted her and fucked her before Stan and Joseph did the same. Then one after another four more men she didn't even know their names had sex with her unwilling body too. She turned, she twisted, she pulled, and struggled but to no avail. The more she moved the deeper their cocks when inside of her and the more pleasure she gave the eight men. They all thought she was enjoying the sex but she wasn't.

Finally, after they all fucked her, when she thought they were done, they weren't. One by one, each man forced her to blow him. They forced her to suck their cocks and they wouldn't let go of her head until they ejaculated in her mouth. Finally, thinking it was over when they untied her, it still wasn't over. The sexual ordeal was only beginning. As if she was a guest of the Sultan of Brunei before becoming his prisoner and his personal, sex slave, Heather endure eight horny men licking her, fucking her, and her sucking them.

"No! Stop! What are you doing! Let me go! I beg you. I demand you. John! Do something! Help me! Stop!"

It was when they flipped her over that she realized they were intent on taking her anally. Never having had anal sex before, they greased her ass with imported caviar and goose pate before inserting their cocks deep in her anal cavity. One man after another man fucked her up the ass.

"No! Please! Don't do this! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! John! Don't let them do this to me. Don't let them fuck me up the ass! John, help me!"

Now sore, exhausted, and crying, Heather had enough. She curled up in a ball and stayed like that until all eight men left the room. She had a migraine of a headache, probably from coming down from the drug in the way that a man sometimes gets a headache from taking Viagra. Covered in cum, she cleaned herself up as best she could in the full bath off the den. It was 2:45 a.m. and, when she walked out the door and her husband was there waiting for her in his car.

"Did you have a good time," he said with a smirk. She didn't answer him. She couldn't answer him. If she had a gun she'd shoot him. If she had an automatic weapon, she'd shoot them all. Yet, what John couldn't have expected was that, two months later, she served him with divorce papers.

Even though she was divorcing him anyway, the fire, a bit over the top, seemed appropriately fair to her. With her being an uninvited guest, being that she was suing her husband for divorce, she'd never be a suspect in the fire and the subsequent deaths of so many people. No one else knew about the sexual parties held at this mansion but her and all of these dead people.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Good

I love a violation when she enjoys it

rob1356rob1356about 9 years ago
All I can say is well written.

Wow! Deep and scary at the same time, 2nd of your stories that I have checked out I think I will check out some more thank you once again

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

To bad John wasn't at the party as well.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

karma is a total bitch...lol

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 10 years ago
Dark

Wow. this was one of your darker works. Seeing a woman get used and abused (By her husband no less!) really drives the point home. I would've done the same in her shoes. Good work

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories