Corporate Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff sat six feet away in stunned silence, watching his wife fucking and sucking his coworkers. She seemed eager to get each new cock into her mouth and she appeared to be enjoying the constant pounding her pussy and ass were receiving. Jeff had never seen Susan act so sluttily and he never had suspected she would be willing to be gang-banged by so many men. He was stunned that she seemed so eager to satisfy his horny coworker's cocks.

The next number chosen was eager to try her asshole. She felt fingers rubbing lubricant on her ass and a finger penetrated her, just as another cock was stuffed in her mouth. She felt the cock slowly entering her asshole just as the cock in her mouth reached the back of her throat. She had never felt so impaled. As she managed to relax her tight sphincter the sensation of the cock sliding deeply into her ass made her begin to orgasm. The cock in her mouth came in her mouth this time. As she squeezed on the cock in her ass he came too. They fucked her like this for two hours and then she heard George say it was time for a countdown to the New Year. She felt him spreading open her cunt lips and then a cold hard small bottle of champagne was inserted into her cunt. George pushed her face down against the platform, causing her cunt and ass to turn upward and the bottle in her cunt to be almost upright, and she heard the countdown begin in the room.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Happy New Year!" They shouted. The cork popped from the bottle in her cunt with a loud bang, and everyone gathered around trying to catch the champagne that was spilling from Susan's cunt. When that bottle emptied George replaced it with another and another. Two other men helped to open Susan's cunt for the many bottles that were frequently being replaced. George could actually make Susan pour the champagne in her cunt by lifting her with one hand on her tit. She was so spent from the dozens of orgasms she had experienced that she complied with George's directions with no thought of resistance.

Susan's ass made quite a spectacle there under the bright lights. Her asshole had been fucked so many times it was gaping open, and the bottle sticking out of her cunt made her look even more like a cheap whore. Jeff watched in dismay, seeing his wife's cunt was being used as a champagne bucket. Everyone in the room was going to be served champagne poured from his wife's cunt. He noticed there was come dripping down the insides of her thighs. Her face was dripping, her hair, and even her back had spurts of come spread across them. Some of his coworkers were taking photos of Susan with their cell cameras. He had no doubt these would get circulated around the office by email. Susan was in a dazed state, still aroused, but at this point completely subservient doing anything George directed her to do. George even poured a glass of champagne from Susan's cunt and had her rise up enough that he could hold it to her lips. "Let's all toast Susan, our new corporate whore and thank her for giving us the honor of fucking her cunt and ass, and having her suck our cocks." A cheer went up in the room and George poured the champagne down Susan's throat.

After this the party began to wind down and after most of the guests had departed, George climbed onto the platform himself and fucked Susan in the ass. As he finished this he turned her platform around and stuck his dirty cock in her mouth, letting her suck him clean. George smiled to himself, knowing he had just initiated his new office plaything.

Jeff just sat in his soft chair and watched his boss and his wife, wondering what he had done to his previously innocent wife tonight, watching her open eyes staring up at his boss as his cock stroked in and out of her lips.

to be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!!

More shit isnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
REVENGE

The dress must have been easily removed whilst she was fastened down.

She was drugged or she wouldn't have acted like she did.

I feel sorry for the Boss I bet he doesn't respect his own wife either, probably she puts herself about regularly.

But the husband is really to blame for fucking the bosses wife even so she wanted it he should have kept Hiscock in his trousers, we reap what we sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Mr 'What a Bunch of Crap',

You called the author stupid and then went on to spell a two letter word (or) incorrectly, along with others.

You are clearly thicker than treacle and need to go back into primary education.

Please do not besmirch the internet with your grubby presence again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

How stupid has that author to be!! Ore is it only his pervers fantasy about cuckolding /wimp which turns him on?? I think you are a very insane people who needs mental help!! Think about it its never to late!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it coming!

I love your story, keep them coming. Don't listen to the mindless few who don't like what you like. I can't wait to hear more about the corporate whore and her exploits.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories