Corrective Therapy

Story Info
I visit Madam for my monthly corrective therapy session...
1k words
3.58
30k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have arrived at the usual address, an old Georgian building in Dublin to meet Madam for my monthly corrective therapy. I am so incredibly fortunate to have met her just when I needed her help most. I was getting out of control, my sexuality running rampant. I needed to be pulled back down and shown what I truly need to remain sexually grounded.

Madam is very experienced at corrective therapy - she has been practicing a long time. She is in her 50's and has seen it all. She knows what younger men are like and what makes them over-react.

I ring the bell and Madam answers the door, bidding me welcome and showing me to the usual room. She tells me to change into the expected clothing for the session, which means stripping naked, and putting on a pair of denim jeans and a leather waist coat, which must be buttoned. No underwear or socks are permitted. I comply quickly and am shown to a large pillar in the centre of the room, again, as is usual. I am handcuffed, hands behind my back to a long chain that extends from the pillar and allows me to walk a short distance, stand, or sit as needed.

We begin with Madam asking me how things have been going since our last session a month ago. I tell her that things have mostly been going well, but that there was one incident that concerns me, where I was unable to control my orgasm and ejaculated my semen into the mouth of the young lady I was with. Said young lady was most offended and very upset, as was I. This is something Madam had been working on with me, as it is so rude to orgasm in a woman's mouth without this being discussed first.

Madam is not pleased to hear this at all, as she had put a lot of effort into correcting this behaviour. She tells me to sit down and to lie back against the pillar and to open my mouth. I know what is coming - oral ministrations and urine training. Madam holds to a theory that urine in the mouth will enforce in the mind the notion that one should never put liquid in the mouth of another unless it is done with discussion beforehand.

Madam forces my head back and up into her cunt and tells me to lick. This is always pleasurable - the lack of pubic hair and large labia gives a lot to play with. Madam knows I like this part of therapy, and she has told me I am her best student at it, which is why I am never permitted to undergo too much - it wouldn't really be corrective therapy if one enjoys it, would it? Soon I feel the first salty drops of Madam's piss, and it is followed by a torrent of her golden liquid.

Madam ensures that her urine is always strong for corrective therapy - she says it makes the lesson easier to take in. There is a lot of urine. It flows into my mouth, and down my beard. I am forced to swallow most of it. I am reminded of the lessons given about how important it is not to orgasm inside a mouth without prior discussion. I am annoyed with myself for allowing it to happen and resolve not to let it happen again.

After drinking Madam's urine, I am very keen to let Madam know how sorry I am for my transgression and surprisingly, she seems to accept this. But to make sure, she tells me she is going to take an extra step in our session today - she leaves the room, and returns walking her slave, covered in PVC from head to do, his hands fastened to rings on his hips, after her.

She undoes a fixture over his groin area and his shaven semi-erect penis is revealed.

Madam orders me to make it erect and then to stop. I comply, sucking his generous shaft, which must be at least 7 inches long when it is stiff. I stop when the slave is good and hard and ask Madam what she would like me to do.

Madam explains to me that she wants me to know what it was like for the young girl into whose mouth I ejaculated, and orders me to fellate the slave until he ejaculates in my mouth. Madam tells me that this is a reward for the slave, who has been very well behaved this week and deserves to have a release from another human being.

I fellate the slave, taking care to stimulate his helmet as well as his shaft, and paying particular attention to the area around his urethra. Madam encourages me, telling me I am doing a good job, but that I need to make him ejaculate quickly. I think Madam senses that I enjoy fellatio as I enjoy cunnilingus - too much!

The slave is twitching and groaning now and I know he will be ejaculating soon. This is the bit I don't like. As he twitches and erupts in my mouth I have a strong sense of how the girl felt - all that thick viscous semen in her mouth, and she didn't even ask for it. At least I have had warning.

I feel newly repentant, and resolve never to let it happen again. I go to spit out the semen, but Madam tells me to swallow it. I don't want to, and I gag as I do so. It is really unpleasant, but Madam tells me it is part of the therapy. I really am repentant now, and Madam can see that I am.

The slave is led away, after I have cleaned his now limp shaft and covered up his groin again.

Madam deems the session as over and uncuffs me and tells me to get dressed. I do so and I leave, with a new sense of knowledge about ejaculation and how, when and where it should be done.