Corrupting Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
The secrets continue.
5.8k words
4.49
38.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy examined herself in the mirror with a critical eye. Her face was adorably cute, with wide green eyes. She had an hourglass body, with big, round, and perfectly formed breasts. Her areolas were very large, surrounding her equally large, erect nipples, and were just dark enough to give a good contrast. Her waist was tiny and gave way to a pair of smoothly rounded hips and a perfect pair of half moon buttocks.

Her hair was a dark brown. She wasn't sure if that was on the plus or the minus side. It was full and thick and long, flowing over her shoulders and coming mid-way down her back. She would've preferred red, but at least red was better than blonde, which was all too common.

She looked, as far as she could see, fantastic, when naked. She had been in a few porno movies, and seen the girls at school in the showers and locker rooms, and as far as she could see her body was better than any of them.

Still, she had a nice wardrobe for when she wasn't naked. She preferred pinks and blacks, to go with her hair. And she liked dress pants and jackets. Amy liked showing off her body, but also liked to be seen as dignified. She wanted people to respect her.

Sometimes she was a bit of a cock tease, and had short, tight skirts and tight tops that let her long hard nipples poke out in an obvious way. Most girls went through that phase, which never entirely ended. They all liked to think they could turn on any guy who looked at them, whenever they wanted to.

Amy was off of work for the day and was planning on spending a couple of hours at the mall. First she had to select what to wear. After careful study of her open closet, she put on a white button-up shirt that was two sizes too small and a very short leather skirt, the tails of the shirt hanging outside of the skirt. It was plainly evident by her nipples poking out against the cotton fabric of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. She had the third button of her shirt undone, so her shirt was open way past the middle of her cleavage, and headed out the door.

Of course, she wanted to look sexy underneath as well as on the surface, so she was wearing a matching black leather thong.

She walked downstairs with her big breasts bouncing heavily beneath her shirt. Her hair carefully brushed, her makeup on and her clothes accenting her hourglass body, all set for a few hours of getting all the males at the mall hard and turned on, when who should come home early but her stepfather. He wasn't due until six, and it was three thirty.

"What're you doing here?" she asked.

"Got off early because the air-conditioning is busted," he grinned, tossing his briefcase onto the sofa. Watching her as she walked across the floor, he thought that next to her mother she was the most beautiful, sexy, and alluring woman he'd ever seen.

She let out a short giggle and ran over to him, throwing herself at him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him, deeply and fiercely, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she molded her lithe young body against his. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back, running his hands up and down her back and rubbing them over the firm, rounded globes of her ass. He pulled her close to him as they kissed, and she could feel his cock getting hard and pressing into her. After a few long, very intense moments the kiss ended, and Amy looked up at him, smiling broader than ever.

"I missed you!" she said .

"I missed you, too, babe," Conner replied, meaning it.

"Well more specifically, I missed this!" she said with a wicked smile sliding her hand down to his crotch and squeezing his hardening shaft. "I want your big, hard cock deep inside my mouth, and then I want you to fill it up with your cum!" she said, rubbing his cock and squeezing it harder. His cock was growing quickly beneath her touch, rapidly reaching its full length and hardness.

"I want you, too, sweetie, I really do," Conner replied, squeezing her ass in his hands and pulling her up against him. "But this is really, really risky. What if your stepbrother comes home early and catches us?"

"Then he will just have to wait till his turn!" Amy replied, kissing him briefly before continuing. "Besides, the risk is what makes it so thrilling and so much fun!"

She was right and Conner knew it, and before he could object again she kissed him again, deep and hard, working at the zipper on his pants. In a matter of seconds she had his pants open and his cock out, and was tugging and pulling on it with both hands.

"God, I love the way your cock feels in my hands!" she whispered in his ear, running her tongue around the outside of his ear while she pulled on his shaft. "I can't wait to give you a blowjob!"

"So why wait?" Conner replied, all resistance gone.

She pulled back and smiled at him, then stepped back from him a pace or so and released his cock. She looked up at him, slightly ducking her head to give him her most seductive look possible, as she slid her hands up the sides of her body and cupped her huge breasts in her hands. She lifted them and pushed them together, showing them off to him as she spoke.

"Do you like my outfit, Conner?" she said, rubbing her hands over her mounds.

"I love it!" Conner replied, watching as she slowly unfastened the remaining buttons on her shirt and then pulled it open, revealing her huge, firm tits to him, the nipples hard and erect.

"I love it when you look at me with your big, brown eyes," she said, lifting her naked breasts up for him, "Especially when you undress me with them!" She pulled on her nipples as she spoke, and Conner felt his cock twitch. "But then, I do so love undressing for you myself!"

"And I love to watch you do it," Conner replied, his hard cock standing out in front of him, throbbing with the blood pulsing through it.

"Now for that blowjob," Amy said, dropping to her knees in front of him. She grabbed his cock with her hand and immediately sucked it into her mouth, wasting no time in sliding her mouth all the way down his shaft. He was already hard as a rock, and the feeling of Amy's warm, wet mouth sucking on his shaft only made it harder. Conner looked down and watched Amy's head move up and down his shaft as she slid her mouth up and down his length, sucking hard on him, and he put his hand on the top of her head as she worked on him.

She turned her head slightly and looked up at him, smiled around his shaft, and then went back to work on him. She gripped his balls with her hand while she sucked on his cock, her other hand between her legs. Conner could tell that she was rubbing her pussy as she sucked on him, and that turned him on even more.

"Now let's get serious, shall we?" She said, looking up at Conner from beneath her brow, her head slightly lowered. It was a look that Conner always loved, and he felt his cock jump in response his stepdaughter lowered her head back down and clamped her lips around the head of his cock again. She slid her hot, wet mouth down onto as much of his throbbing shaft as she could, sucking on it very hard while running her tongue up and down the sensitive underside, then slid back up to the head and sucking on it hard for a moment before repeating it all over again. She took one hand from Conner's cock and moved it to his ball, gripping and massaging them in her hand while she bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

Conner knew that it would only be a matter of moments before he was shooting his load into her mouth. He felt his balls shift in her grip and his cock widen slightly in her mouth, and she must have felt it as well because she tugged on his balls harder, gripped his shaft with her other hand tighter as she pumped it, and slid her mouth up and down his cock, her salvia running down his shaft to his balls. Faster and faster she sucked, as if her life depended on it.

Then she looked up at him from beneath her brow again without stopping, a "come fuck me!" look that always turned Conner on, and that pushed him over the edge. He pushed his hips forward to shove his cock into Amy's mouth as his cock exploded, the cum blasting out of the tip in a hot, thick jet and hitting the back of her throat. Amy moaned loudly around his cock in her mouth, jumping at the force of the cum blasting into her mouth and down her throat.

She tightened her grip on his balls and pumped his shaft harder, sucking his cock into her mouth and trying to swallow all of his cum as his cock pumped and throbbed on her tongue, shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed again and again in a valiant attempt to swallow his entire load. His pumping, spurting cock quickly filled her small mouth to overflowing, and the cum leaked out at the corners of her mouth in a steady stream to fall onto her large breast and floor as the torrent of cum blasting out of his cock continued.

Conner watched as she hung on to his cock and balls, determined to drain the cum from him and swallow as much of it as she could. She hung on through it all, and when his cock finally stopped pumping she sucked on it hard and steady, pulling the last of his cum from his shaft as she slid her mouth up to the head and held it there. She gripped his shaft with both hands, squeezing it tightly as she pumped it to get the final bits of cum out, finally releasing the head of his cock from her mouth with a loud 'pop.' She gasped for air as she sat back, her hands still wrapped around his cock and a big smile on her face.

"I knew you'd cum big, but Conner, I never expected you to cum that much! And your still hard" She said, slowly pumping his cock in her hands a few more times before finally releasing.

"God, I want your cock inside me so bad!" she said, tugging on his wet cock. "Fuck me, Conner, fuck me right now!" She turned around and bent over the counter, spreading her feet apart and flipping her leather skirt up over her ass, and Conner saw that she the leather thong she wearing anything under the skirt.

Conner pulled her thongs down and she stepped out of them. Her pussy lips were wet and glistening, swollen with excitement, and as Conner watched she slid her hand under her mound and pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers, showing her wet tunnel to him.

"Come on, baby, give it to me!" she said, looking back at him, the lust evident on her face. Conner couldn't hold out any longer - not that he wanted to, anyway - and moved in behind her, positioning himself between her outspread feet. He grasped his cock and pointed it at her wet opening, then rubbed the head up and down her slit to spread her slickness over it. Amy moaned softly as he did this, and then he placed the head of his cock against her tight opening and pushed.

She was very excited and very wet, and his cock slipped inside her pussy easily. She groaned and reached back to pull him closer and deeper into her as his cock slid into her pussy. He pushed his entire cock into her tight, wet pussy in one stroke and then held it there, exhaling in sensual pleasure as he reveled in the feeling of her tight, wet pussy encasing his cock like a wet velvet fist.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!" she said, grinding her hips back against him and squeezing his cock with her inner muscles. "Now fuck me, baby, fuck me good!"

With that Conner grabbed Amy firmly by the hips and began stroking in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She moaned as he began thrusting deep into her, and he felt her gripping his shaft with her talented pussy muscles. She began moving her hips back to meet his thrusts to drive his cock further into her with each thrust, rotating her hips slightly as she did so. She was very tight, very wet, and very excited, so Conner knew that it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge. He also knew that it wouldn't take long for him to cum either, since he was just as excited as she was.

"That's it, sweetie, that's it!" Amy said, pushing back against him as he thrust in and out of her pussy. "Fuck my pussy, baby, fuck my pussy deep! I love feeling your hands on my hips as you fuck me!"

Conner thrust a little harder against her, driving his cock deeper yet into her, making her gasp a little louder. But he didn't stop his motions, sliding his hard shaft in and out of her tight, wet, eighteen year old pussy. He was determined to make her cum and then fill her pussy up with his cum, and they were both rapidly approaching that moment.

"Squeeze my tits, Conner, squeeze my big tits!" Amy said to him over her shoulder, and Conner slid his hands up her body and under her to grasp her huge, hanging tits in his hands. He squeezed them both hard, and Amy sucked a breath in sharply as he did so. Then he rolled her nipples in his fingers, pulling and tugging on them, and Conner felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as she pushed back against him.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum, sweetie, I'm gonna cum!" she groaned, moving her hips against him harder and meeting his thrusts. "Grab my hips and make me cum, baby!"

Conner did just that, grabbing her hips firmly in his hands and thrusting harder in and out of her pussy. Amy grabbed the dish towel on the counter next to her and used it to muffle her cries as she came hard, her pussy clamping down on her stepfather's cock like a velvet vise as her orgasm exploded inside her. She pushed back against his hips hard, driving his cock further into her spasming, clutching pussy, and this set off Conner's orgasm.

He held back a groan as he pulled his cock out of Amy's pussy, gripping it with his hand and pumping it as it began to shoot. Conner cried out as his cock pumped and throbbed, shooting stream after stream of hot cum onto Amy's ass. By the time Conner's cock finally stopped spitting cum; Amy's ass was covered with long lines of white, sticky cum.

Amy fell forward onto her elbows on the counter, panting and gasping for breath as Conner, his cock sated and spent, stood there, panting for breath, weak in his knees.

"Oh my God, I needed that!" she gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

"So did I," Conner replied, wiping the sweat from his brown.

"It felt so good to feel you fucking me again!" Amy said, looking back over her shoulder at him and smiling. "You may have to sneak into my room tonight after mom and Jeff fall a sleep. So you can make me cum again!"

"We'll see about that," Conner said, smiling at her. "Right now we need to get our asses dressed before someone comes homes and sees us. We've pushed our luck far enough for right now, I think!"

"As much as I hate to admit it, you're right," Amy said, standing up. Conner stepped back and tucked his shaft back inside his pants as Amy buttoned her shirt and straightened out her leather skirt, as he zipped up his pants.

"See you after while Conner," Amy whispered, smiling up at him. "I'm going to the mall,"

"See you later as well sweetie," Conner replied, "And thank you for coming to see me!"

"The pleasure was all mine Conner!" she replied, kissing him on the cheek and then turning to walk out of the kitchen and out the front door.

Conner leaned back against the oven behind him and pondered his thoughts for a few moments, his arms crossed on his chest, and didn't know if he was grateful or not. The reality of his stepdaughter being a porn star and having sex with her again had sunk in. He had a terrible feeling of guilt, or at least the feeling that he should feel guilty. Finally deciding that what was going to happen was going to happen, and he couldn't do anything except enjoy the ride and see where karma was going to take him. Then he got another beer from the refrigerator and went into the living room to relax.

It was a little after midnight when Amy came back home, so she didn't won't to wake up her stepbrother or her mother and stepfather. So, the back door of the house was a sliding glass door. If you're inside and it's dark out you can't see outside, but you can see inside if you're on the outside.

So Amy walked around to open the gate to her backyard and she looked in to see if anybody was awake in my living room. She noticed her stepbrother Jeff sitting at the computer and her jaw dropped when she realized his cock was totally out and he had a full erection. She put her hand over her mouth and froze where she was. Realizing he couldn't see her from inside she tiptoed a little closer so she was up against the wall, straining her neck to see through the glass.

It turned out that Jeff, Amy's stepbrother has got a pretty big cock. It was just poking through his zipper hole and his right hand covered most of it but she could see pretty clearly that it was probably nine inches, maybe more. Anyway, he was just slowly stroking up and down on it with his mouth wide open and his eyes were glued to the screen. Amy tried to lean in further to see what he was looking at but she couldn't get much closer without him seeing or hearing her.

Amy decided to back up a little and slowly move to the other side of the door. When she did she got a better view of the computer screen, and her heart sank when she saw what he was watching. It was the porn video of one of the girls she worked with, she was masturbating herself completely naked, only wearing a pair of 'Ugg boots' on a bed.

The girl did some poses in front of the camera and jiggled her boobs and pressed them together a little. Then she bent over in front of the camera so you could see her asshole and she started fingering her pussy. She started shaking her ass and fingering her pussy at the same time. After a little of doing that, she disappeared for a second and came back with a vibrator. She lied back on the bed and while facing the camera she put her legs up and swirled the vibrator around her clit.

Here was Amy now watching her stepbrother Jeff jerk off to a video of one of coworkers, moaning and having a shaking orgasm with a vibrator. The video is only about seven minutes long and she thought "Finally, maybe he'll watch something else." but instead he rewound the video to just the point where she started having an orgasm, and at the same time she came in the video, a long stream of cum shot out of her stepbrother's cock and onto his hands. He squeezed the last bit out and wiped his hands with some tissues. Then he just zipped up his shorts and went upstairs to bed.

Amy was in total shock at first. She was frozen in the backyard, not knowing what do to. She had have to wait a few minutes before she opened the door so she sat in a chair on the patio and thought about what just happened.

Visions of her stepbrother's cock shooting out cum and how his face looked when he came flashed into her mind and wouldn't go away. She was only about twenty feet away from her stepbrother, watching him masturbate, and all of a sudden she realized her right hand was under her skirt.

She swirled her middle finger around her clit and rolled her head back, thinking about her stepbrother on top of her and looking down at his big cock as it entered her pussy. She let out a breath and masturbated harder. Amy suddenly wanted her stepbrother's cock real bad. Her butt rose from the chair and she was about to cum. Amy let out a deeper breath and her hips jolted a little she suddenly came and then lowered herself back into the chair.

Realizing that she had just masturbated on the backyard patio, she got up and slowly and quietly entered the living room through the sliding glass door. She went over to the computer and staring moving the mouse. Just then she realized the mouse was a little slimy. Her stepbrother hadn't noticed a stray stream of cum that shot onto the mouse before he left. Amy lifted her hand and examined the cum a little. She wiped up the rest off the mouse with her finger and rolled it in her fingers for a minute. Then she looked around to make sure the coast was clear, smelled the cum and licked it off her finger with her tongue.

12