Corruption of a Heroine

Story Info
An amatuer heroine attempts to subdue a villainess' spree.
2.4k words
3.76
37.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSabre
SSabre
5 Followers

Our story begins in a city under siege by corruption and greed. The dark society plagued by crime and violence. The city of Feronis prays for a hero to answer pleads for salvation.

Perhaps the answer to their prayers as the cries are heard by the amateur crime fighter called Fury. But where there is light darkness is sure to follow, and lurking in the shadows is a villain calling herself Cath O'Lick who has also risen from the underbelly of the dank city.

"Harlot," growls Emily Barass as she continues to read the Feronis Chronicle. Her finger twirls in her gently flowing red hair as she mutters, "This bitch is corrupting the youth of our city!" She reads to herself, ""The diabolic villainess calling herself Cath O'Lick has made her name with crimes against the pillars of our society. Recently she robbed St. Michael's Cathedral. Her face concealed by a red plaid mask while wearing a white button up shirt tied in a knot above what is described as a toned abdomen. Resting against her red plaid pleated skirt is a gun on one side and on the other a paddle she calls the Board of Education." What fiend," Emily continues to read, ""Her glimmering golden blonde hair and white knee high socks may give her the look of innocence, but her victims say otherwise. Father Flanagan of St. Michael's reported the seductive villain enter the cathedral and exclaim, "I've been a naughty girl," before cracking the father across the face with the Board of Education." She is going down!" Emily leaps from her chair and heads into her bedroom.

She digs in the bottom of her closet searching for a costume. "Mmmm... These will work," remarks Emily as she tosses boots her ex-boyfriend dubbed her hot hooker boots. As she continued to dig she found in a ball some long black leather gloves she wore during the winter. She vigorously tore through her closet tossing clothes all about her room. "Ah," the jubilant Emily exclaims, "This could work!" She lays out her hot pink leotard at gently displays it across her bed. "Still needs something," Emily tabs her finger on her lush lips, "I got it!" She searches a box mark Halloween till she finds an old vampire cape and a small mardi gras mask.

Excited the new heroine can't wait to try on her uniform. She pulls her long red hair into a tight ponytail the sways along the top of her buttocks. She slides out of her tight jeans and momentarily stares at her silky black thong. She then quickly tossed her loose black t-shirt off and threw it into the clutter that was her room. Her hands cupped the bottom of her black satin bra as see adjusted her round breasts. Her nipples grew aroused as anticipation spread throughout her body. Emily stares at the mirror as her hand slides down her outer thigh. She smacks the pink fabric covering her butt cheek. "Damn I'm hot," exclaimed Emily. Her leather gloved hand slid to the inner thigh, "Really hot!" She rubbed two fingers over the tight fabric along her crotch. Tracing the contours of her pussy lips her hips swayed with the delightful contact. "It's been so long," she moaned to herself. Her breasts swelled with each heavy breath. A light moan burst through her lips before her police scanner blared out a Cath O'Lick sighting. The sighting just around the corner Emily screamed out, "This is my chance! I need a name though." Emily's eyes scoured her apartment for inspiration. "In my fury I made a mess," commented Emily, "That's it... FURY!" With that Fury hit the streets in search for her nemesis Cath O'Lick.

It would not take the amateur heroine long to find the anarchist known as Cath O'Lick entering an abandoned brick building. "I bet this is her lair, hideout, or what ever evil doers have," the jubilant heroine blurts out as she entered the splintered door. "My it's dark in here," whispers Fury.

A voice stabs her from the side, "Perhaps I can help with that!"

*** BUZZ***

The lights flicker on one by one to reveal the villainess Cath O'Lick standing toe to toe with her. "Give it up evil doer," commands Fury.

"Give it up evil doer," laughs Cath O'Lick, "Who the hell are you supposed to be?" Fury places her palms atop her thighs as she poses.

"I am Fury," she announces, "And I here to put an end to your evil crime spree. Now are you going to come quietly or do I have to get rough?" Cath O'Lick's blue eyes dance with delight as she admires Fury's beauty. A bright smile appears on the villain's tan face. "What," barked Fury.

"Oh I'm going to come," taunts Cath O'Lick. Fury nods her head in agreement and delight. "Oh," Cath O'Lick interrupted the celebration, "I think you miss understood me. I am going to cum all over your face!" Cath O'Lick bellows an evil laugh as a look of disgust is expressed on Fury's face.

"You are vile," screams Fury, "I am not a lesbian." Fury stumps her spiked heal boot to the floor in protest to the disgusting and offensive thought.

"Watch out," yells Cath O'Lick as she points to Fury's side. Fury turns to dodge the unseen object. "Stupid," taunts Cath O'Lick as she grabs the long ponytail. I think you need some education," Cath O'Lick teases as she cracks the Board of Education into the back of the heroine's exposed head.

***THUD***

Her lifeless body lays sprawled out on the cold cement floor. "Guess it's time I have a little fun for myself," whispers Cath O'Lick. She springs into action binding the heroine's wrist and boney elbows together. Next she pulls the limp legs together and ties her ankles and knees. Yanking the rope around the ankles and the wrist Cath O'Lick then ties additional rope around the binds leaving the heroine in a hog tie and helpless position. Cath O'Lick leans in toward the ear of Fury, "You look so tasty." Her tongue flicks her earlobe before her lips suck on the soft skin. The tingling sensation awakens the heroine in peril.

"What are you doing," screams Fury. She suddenly realizes her predicament as the tight ropes reframe her from warding off the wicked tongue. The restrictive bondage grows tighter as she tries resisting the knots. Cath O'Lick stands up and once again admires the beauty that lay before her feet. Her eyes focus on the black leather boots.

"Those boots are cute," comments Cath O'Lick. Her petit hand rubs the leather and starts to stroke the spiked heel in her palm. "Mmm... Very cute," adds Cath O'Lick. Slowly she unties the wrist from the ankles. Fury's legs thudded into the hard floor. Her muscles fatigued and aching from being in such a position she had no strength to hold them up. Cath O'Lick loosened up the ankles.

*** ZIP***ZIP***

Cath O'Lick quickly unzips the boots and slides them from Fury's feet. "P U Flossie you should wear socks they would help eat the odor," taunted Cath O'Lick as she tightens the ankles and rebinds the ankles and wrist. "It's okay," Cath O'Lick says, "I kinda like it!" She throws the boots to the side enraged, "These boots are too small Flossie!"

With pride Fury corrects Cath O'Lick, "My name is Fury not Flossie!" His voice shakes as the pain of muscle fatigue tears at her body. She wiggles her toes as she attempts to find a weakness in her restraints. Cath O'Lick smiles as she stares at the vigorous toes.

"How cute," teases Cath O'Lick, "I could just eat them up!" Cath O'Lick crotches down at the bottom of Fury's feet. "I bet you'd like that," Cath O'Lick taunts. Her hands firmly grab the sweaty feet. "You sweat like a pig Flossie," exclaims Cath O'Lick. She face plants the arches of her feel as she takes a deep inhale from her nose. Her makes quick work of the helpless heroines feet. The saliva glazed feet thrust and kick in a desperate attempt to break free from the grips of the twist sexual deviant.

"Where are my manners," moans Cath O'Lick. She flips off her shiny black shoe and runs her sweaty sock beneath the helpless heroine's nose. "Is my sock moist," asks Cath O'Lick, "Mmmm.... I bet it is. I bet my foot smells too. Do you think my foot is salty? Well do you?" Fury baffled by the questions remains silent. Slowly Cath O'Lick glides her foot gently along the tip of the heroine's nose. The soft fibers tickle her nose as each stroke brushes her silky skin. Cath O'Lick leans forward and runs her hands down her tight thighs till she reaches the brim off her socks. She rolls the sock down exposing her well tanned calf then her slick smooth foot. Her plump toes dance as the air cools the moist members. "Be a good girl and perhaps I will let you go," remarks Cath O'Lick.

"I will do anything," yells Fury, "Just don't hurt me!" Sensing here advesary's agenda she struggles to lift her chin. Reluctantly her tongue extends past her crimson lips. The tip of her tongue tingles with the salty sensation of the villain's big toe.

"Oh my," groans the startled Cath O'Lick, "I think you're a bad girl!" She winks at the damsel as she leans down to run her fingers through the red hair strands. Without hesitation Fury's lips engulf her salty big toe as she suckles on the thick flesh.

***POP***

The toe explodes out her mouth as saliva runs out the corner of Fury's mouth. She begins to breathe heavy as she strangely became excite by her peril. "You are a bad girl," smirks Cath O'Lick, "Embrace this Fury. Embrace the darker side on humanity!" Filled with lust Fury can only embrace her new found craving. Fury's tongue darts down the bottom of the moist foot as her only response to her foe is to fill her mouth with Cath O'Lick's toes. Rapidly her tongue massages each toe as the wiggle in her mouth.

***SMACK***

Cath O'Lick ripped her foot from the perversion she created. "You are my greatest creation yet," remarks Cath O'Lick. Reality sunk into Fury's head as she realized how far she had fallen. Her arms and legs loosened as the diabolical fiend untied her. In a split moment of sanity Fury tried to escape her captor. One of Cath O'Lick's claws snatches her hair while the other grabs the neck of her hot pink top. The fabric that model around the girl's perfect physique stretches. As she continues to attempt to flee her pale shoulder is exposed. Shortly followed her satin covered breast flopped out the her top. Cath O'Lick let go of the tight grasp on the red hair flinging Fury to the ground. Without hesitation Cath O'Lick peals the pink leotard from the heroine's body. Her feet popped out the leggings leaving the heroine in only her silky undergarments. Cath O'Lick dangled the costume before the defeated heroine, "Can't go anywhere without this."

"I sorry," pleads Fury, "I will do anything!"

"Get on your knees," orders Cath O'Lick, "And you will call me mistress!" Cath O'Lick's hips sway as she approaches the heroine. She grabs the long ponytail and pulls back forcing her face to jolt up. Cath O'Lick smiles, "Do you understand?"

Fury leans forward on her palms as she kneels before her master like a dog, "Yes... Mistress!" Fury closes her eyes in defeat.

"Now," boasts Cath O'Lick as she whips her blonde hair around, "You will find out why I call myself Cath O'... LICK!" Her free hand hikes the pleated skirt up while the other hand pulls Fury's face into her crotch. The tip of her nose again teased by Cath O'Licks fabric. Her nose runs up and down the white cotton panties of her demented mistress. Soon Fury discovers her tempo of her track across the path is picking up, but not at the hands of her mistress. Instead she has found some twisted self motivation and pleasure in sensual massage. "No one is perfect," whispers Cath O'Lick, "Just give into those dark desires." The white cotton fabric between her legs grow wet and warm. She glances down to her crotch being massaged by her apprentices tongue. Her eyes dart to the ceiling as light moans vibrate her lips.

***SNAP***

Cath O'Lick's hip thrust forward as her hips sting. Her eyes quickly return to her crotch region as her hands rub her tender hips. Fury taunts Cath O'Lick with her shredded cotton panties that she tore from her body. "Now you will see why I call myself Fury," teases the fallen heroine. The tip of Fury's tongue traces over top the swollen lips of her mistress. Her emerald eyes glare at her mistress as a devious smile spreads across her face. Fury's face once again disappears between Cath O'Lick's thighs. Cath O'Licks body shivers as her pussy is penetrated by the warm wet tongue deeply jabbed into her inner workings. Slowly the course tongue drags its way back to her lips. Cath O'Lick's ocean blue eyes roll back as the probing tongue finds her g-spot. Without mercy the tongue flicks back and forth battering the sensitive flesh.

"Oh shhh... Oh Fuuu...," Cath O'Lick tries to speak but struggles to express the pure pleasure. Moans and screams of exticy deafen the sex craved women as Cath O'Lick ejacualates on the face of Fury. Cath O'Lick drops to her knees exhausted by the experience. Fury shifts her weight to stand before the defeated adversary. Cath O'Lick lunges forward and grabs the cocky heroine's delicate throat. Fury coughs as Cath O'Lick pulls her close. Cath O'Lick's rough tongue runs across Fury's sticky face. "Mmmm... Tangy isn't it," taunts Cath O'Lick as she leans into Fury's ear, "I've got you, you little slut!" Cath O'Lick points to the ceiling. A fixed camera with a blinking red light documents the women's entire encounter. "You can't stand for righteousness when I help the news anchors depict you as a bigger flussy then me!" Cath O'Lick's breasts heave as her evil laugh fills the defeated heroines ears. Cath O'Lick twirls around and bends over in front of the heroine. Her bare ass flaunted before the broken heroine knelt on the ground covered in her cum. With a saucy stride Cath O'Lick leaves the heroine as she whimpers in defeat.

.... But is this the end of Fury???

SSabre
SSabre
5 Followers