Corsets are Fun

Story Info
Spinster is seduced by her best friend.
2.6k words
4.31
35.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Hadrian looked over at the beautiful woman in the seating area of the ballroom, he couldn't believe that she had actually come tonight. He knew all of the rumours about her extra-curricular activities, but he also knew them to be all not true. He noticed her to be struggling a bit so he strode over towards her, "Anna? Are you alright?" he asked.

"It's this damn corset it's far too tight I can hardly breathe in it," gasped Anna as she struggled to breathe normally.

"Only another thirty minutes then we can get out of here, thanks for being here it means a lot to me," he said brushing a friendly kiss behind her ear.

Shudders of pleasure washed through her as he strode towards the waiting gentlemen, admiring the tightness of his arse against his pants. She wished he would actually notice her as more then just a friend, she sighed as she watched him converse with his sponsors.

"Lord Hadrian, great to see you here tonight, when will you be opening the new foundation?" asked a lord.

"Next week Lord Stewart, there are still many things to put in place though," he said as he looked back to Anna. He knew this was a big ask she hated everything to do with English society, having been married to one much older to her had done it in for her.

But he refused to go there with his thoughts and continued the idle conversation with his benefactors.

She knew that Hadrian had a lot invested in this project as she looked around the vast ballroom, this whole show was only for image. English society had a rather nasty distaste for difference and anything that wasn't perfect.

She most certainly was not, who would want a thirty year old. She was all but a spinster now, she was only here for Hadrian he had been her best friend for years ever since the passing of her so called husband.

The time dragged slowly by as the torture device that 'proper' ladies wore was strangling her, she almost tore it off in desperation. But before it got that far she noticed Hadrian striding towards her, she had loved him for years even though he would never regard her as anything more then a friend.

She almost drooled watching his hard arms flex against the restraining fabric of his shirt. "Thank you so much Anna, your support means a lot to me," as he grabbed her arm.

"I can finally get out of this contraption then," she gasped as he led her outside to his carriage.

"I know I'd be taking a liberty but would you mind spending the night with me?" he asked.

A hot flush rushed through her thinking of his proposal, she was for all intents and purposes a proper lady but not that society would see her that way any longer after her so called marriage.

She stuttered slightly before saying "But, why? What about your reputation?"

"Nobody will talk, if they do they'll find themselves on hard times, and I enjoy your company we could chat for awhile before we retire," he said as he lead her up to his carriage and sat her down on the inside

"Home Gerard," he called out. The horses at the front whinnied as they began pulling the carriage.

He placed his hand on her knee and said "I don't mind if you want to loosen that corset."

"Well I wouldn't mind either if you loosened that shirt of yours it looks really tight," she said and then suddenly gasped she couldn't believe how forward she was being.

He chuckled at her and said "Well if it's ok with you," he said and unbuttoned the top three revealing an expanse of bronzed skin with black hair curling out the top of his shirt.

She licked her lips and envisioned what his bare chest would look like. It sent a rush of heat straight down her body to her toes making her shudder.

"Do you want help with that corset?" he asked.

She blushed and said, "Of course Hadrian," as she leaned forward, he reached down the neck of her gown and pulled at the laces of her corset as it opened.

She gasped and then sighed as the massive crushing pressure on her chest was released. "That feels so much better, how much longer until we get to your house?" she asked trying to feign indifferent to his warm touch as his hands retreated from her gown.

"Not long," he said with a slight strain as she looked down towards his crotch and blushed seeing the rather large bulge in there.

Hadrian blushed as she checked him out, he had no idea why she was suddenly being so forward with him. He had lusted after her for years but this was a surprise she had always seem indifferent to any physical attraction.

The squeak of the wheels as the carriage stopped brought him out of this thoughts. "We're here Anna," he said as he pushed open the carriage door and jumped out and walked to the other side opening the door and held his hand out to her.

A fire was burning in her chest, she knew if she didn't do something totally scandalous tonight she might not ever get another chance.

"Jenkins I'd like a bath prepared," he said to his door servant as he stepped in.

"Right away my lord," he said noticing Anna for a moment before he walked away.

Anna heard what Hadrian had said to the servant, she knew that this is exactly the opening that she was looking for as he led her through the maze of halls in his estate taking her up to his room.

He bent over the fireplace stoking it setting it to flame again, his ass tight against his pants. She knew her thoughts were definitely not clean but after tonight she really didn't care.

Since Hadrian had already loosened the corset strings she didn't really need any help as she pulled at her dress strings then removed it.

And then pulled at the corset taking it off from her body leaving her

in just a sheer shift as she watched Hadrian start the fire.

After the fire was lit and burning Hadrian stood and turned around and stumbled slightly in shock as Anna was sitting on his bed with her clothes in a pile beside it.

"Anna.." he said in shock as she turned to face him, "Well I would have taken this off too but I didn't want to give your servant a seizure as he brought up the bath," she said as she slowly crept up to him putting her hands on his chest feeling his firm muscles and the speeding beat of his heart.

Then the servants came bustling in with the bath and buckets of water ready for the bath, "I'll deal with this tonight, just leave the buckets next to the bath, I'll call you when I need the bath removed," he said as they placed the large bath in front of the fire place.

"As you will my lord," said Jenkins as he left the room with the other servants.

"What devilish game did you want to play Anna?" he asked. She would not lose her confidence she would do this. Or she'd probably end up like those courtesans trying to make a living she thought with a shudder.

"To court you, I've wanted you for years. But you never seemed to notice me for anything other then a friend," she said barely above a whisper,

His breath caught with shock at her words, he broke through them to say, "Court me then."

She grinned and walked up to him stumbling slightly. She slid his coat off his broad shoulders and then slowly began unbuttoning his shirt. She looked up to him, his brilliant green eyes boring into her as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders.

She gasped as she looked at the thatch of black hair over his chest, the firm muscles and his flat slightly ridged abs as she worked her fingers into opening his pants.

"Boots," he rumbled as she stroked the large bulge in his slacks.

She nodded before leaning down and unlaced his boots pulling them off.

She then reached up and finished unbuttoning his pants then peeled them down sliding them off his legs. She licked her lips at the large impressive bulge in his shorts.

He grinned at her and said, "So you like what you see?" he groaned as she looked at him so intensely he was afraid he was going to combust. He nearly did when she palmed him to take hold of the band in her small hands.

She wanted to hold her breath but didn't as she tugged on his drawers pulling them down exposing his well endowed thickness to her sight. He was so big she was afraid it wouldn't work.

He stepped into the tub and said, "Use the buckets, I need to get clean," he said his eyes roving over her body.

She picked up one of the heavy buckets and grunted as she poured it up over his head and down his body. She bit back a gasp as the fire light on his wet skin glistened, making him even more devilish looking.

She picked up the cloth from the soapy water bucket and began even strokes over his broad body. She caressed his thighs and his calves with the cloth making him think that she was deliberately teasing him as she cleaned him.

She grinned as she washed his face and then stroked down the column of his neck. Washing his broad chest the black hair on his body sticking to his chest. She ran her fingers through it teasingly making him grunt.

"Lean forward Hadrian so I can wash your back," she said grinning. He grinned roguishly at her and leaned forward as she scrubbed his back.

She made sure that her nails were in contact with his skin as she rubbed the cloth into his back making him jump under her touch. He grunted as her nails scored up his back to his neck where she rubbed the soap into his hair scrubbing his scalp with in her nails stroking him.

He hissed as he leaned back against the tub. She knew she had one more area left and had to get to it. She re-soaped the cloth and ran it down his chest to his impressive manhood and rubbed the cloth up and down to his balls making sure they were clean.

He groaned as she stroked his straining cock and his aching balls. Before she pulled back and dropped the cloth back in the bucket before tugging up another bucket of hot water and poured it over his head washing out the soap and down and over his body washing the soap away.

'Damn tease, she's not going to get away with that,' he thought as he stepped out of the tub. She grinned at him and pulled her shift over her head and slipped into the women water and waited for him.

"That was very naughty game you played there, you're not going to get away from this now Anna," he growled low as he rubbed the sponge up her arms to her neck.

Then down her body taking gentle care with her breasts rubbing the cloth over her nipples making her shudder, she grinned at him desire swimming in her eyes as she reached up and tugged at his chest hair.

He grunted and batted her hands away. "No touching, at least until I'm done," he said with a slight growl.

He quickly finished washing her body her legs and arms her face and neck. Then pulled her down and quickly scrubbed her back. He was hard an aching and no longer cared as she groaned under his touch.

He rubbed her hair with the soap trying to ignore her touches as she stroked his abs. Something had certainly happened to change his friend like this. But he was quite certain he liked it as he finished washing her hair.

He dropped the cloth back in the bucket and picked up the last one and poured it over her, washing the soap from her body. Before she could move he stepped into the bath and pressed her down, kissing her passionately as he pressed his body up against hers.

Letting her feel how much she affected him as he shuddered against her, he groaned, "I want you so much it hurts Anna," as he rubbed his forehead against hers.

She groaned under him and said, "I was too scared to think like that, you're such a good friend I didn't want to scare you off Hadrian, I want you so much too, please make love to me," she said huskily her nails gripping his arms as she reached up and kissed him again.

He groaned into the kiss before he pressed himself against her. "Yes... do it," she groaned as he pushed himself inside of her and slid all the way in making them both cry out as she gripped him.

"Damn... you feel so good," he groaned as she wrapped her legs around him. He grunted as he pushed against her, her nails gripping his back as she kissed him again.

Her kisses were like molten fire, they unsettled him. Put him on edge, made him want to lose control as he started to thrust inside of her. He grunted as she dug her nails in deeper, the pleasure spiralling through her as he slid back and forward inside of her.

He was destroying her she thought as she dug her nails into his back to keep herself from going crazy with the pressure of his passion.

He grunted against her as he drove into her again and again, she was destroying him with her grip and with her muscles pulsing around him.

"I'm trying to take this slow, but you're making it really hard," he hissed as Anna looked up at him.

"What if I don't want it slow?" she gasped as she pressed her heels into his calves pushing him into her making them both groan.

He groaned and sank into her he put a hand around her neck and pulled her up to him, kissing her passionately as he moved his hips harder thrusting move heavily into her.

They broke the kiss when they began gasping for breath as they sped their pace. Anna groaned and grabbed onto his back tighter her heels digging into his calves harder as he growled thrusting into her harder and faster making the bath water splash over the edge.

She wrapped an arm around his neck as her other dug nails into his ass as she grasped his mouth in a hot kiss they rammed against each other splashing more water from the tub as the pleasure overrode their senses.

She screamed against him and tightened as her orgasm shattered her, Hadrian roared as he exploded into her. Pumping her full of his come and collapsed against her, the water beginning to cool around them.

He panted against her and said "I think the whole house heard us."

She giggled against his shoulder and licked a few stray droplets of sweat from his neck and said, "Probably, but I don't care. For the first time in my life I'm where I want to be."

"We have a bed right here we can use, if you'd like that is," he said grinning as climbed out of the bath and pulled her out with her.

"Get ready for bed and I'll come and tuck you in," he said with hooded desire to his eyes as he dried off and pulled on clean drawers.

She licked her lips at the thought and reached into her bag pulling out a clean shift and jumped onto his large bed and waited for him to return.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers