Cory Ann Mcgee: Introduction

Story Info
A glimpse into the life of a perpetually humiliated girl.
2.7k words
4.33
44.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had not been a good day for Cory Ann Mcgee. In fact it had been one of the worst she has had in a good long time. Which is why she is sitting in her favorite little bookstore/cafe typing away on her laptop. Over her years she has figured out that putting how she feels in her private blog goes a long way to helping her through the challenges she faces on a daily basis.

The entry she was writing was telling her side of what happened this morning at her apartment building. Cory lived in a rundown dorm building which had been turned into low cost apartments. All of the walls in the place show obvious water damage, damage often litters the hallways, and her fellow tenants look like they would fit in better in a prison yard than an apartment building.

While she would love to live somewhere nicer the nature of the contract there and the seemingly endless number of personal problems keeps her stuck in her one bedroom apartment, and forced to endure the communal showers each morning. That may be the part of her living conditions she hates the most, because each and every morning she has to take the walk of shame down the hall into the showers where there is often a crowd waiting for the girl they call 'honeydew.'

Cory isn't an imposing figure, only standing 5'0" with a mostly slender frame. She has a nice flair to her hips and a soft bubbly rear that gets a bit more attention than she would like from behind. She has long long brown hair with blonde tips. Her skin is a light tan dotted with freckles across her whole body. In spite of the stress of her life and the constant challenges she has a pretty, youthful appearance and is generally seen as equal parts cute and attractive. Her most noticeable feature is the cause of her pet name. Strapped to her slender, slight frame are a pair of honeydew melon sized breasts. They are as youthful and perky as the rest of her, though they hang down some due to their sheer weight.

While she is often the victim of circumstances Cory can attribute a great number of her problems to the size of her breasts and the attention they bring her on a constant basis. Today's problem was the showers, and in great detail she sits in the cafe detailing the emotions she felt as each and every creep on her floor took turns lathering up those melons. She was just typing up how awful it felt to be brought to orgasm as the men thumbed and tugged on her fat nipples before she heard a half whisper from behind her.

"So you just... let them grab you?"

The voice was dripping with a combination of lust and disgust as a man's voice seems to boom behind her. Cory's blue eyes widen as she immediately wonders how long this person had been reading her most private thoughts over her shoulder. She feels a pair of hands rest on her shoulders, keeping her in her seat as the desire to run almost overtakes her. The hands start to guide her back until she is sitting straight in her seat, shoulders back, which makes her massive breasts stand out even more than they were when she was hunched over her computer.

"Know what my favorite part of your story is honeydew? When you describe how they made you leave your clothes and towel in the hallway. They know you deserve to be naked the whole time you are in the bathroom don't they? Like some kinda animal" His voice rasped as Cory could swear she felt the heat of his eyes on her chest.

She tried to let out some sort of noise, something to show that she wasn't amused by what he was saying to her but like so many times in life the humiliation of the situation seemed to steal her voice away. She say there without being able to utter so much as a whimper as he let one hand, then the other take the trip down. He took his time, almost casually brushing his palms across the expanse of her breasts. Alternating sides until her nipples poked out from her top, as long and fat as the tip of a thumb.

His fingers tangled in the shoulder of her loose fitting shoulder of her low cut sweater and the stretchy tanktop she wore as an undershirt. His face slid right next to hers as he whispers again "Is is that way all the time honeydew? Can you just not tell those perverts off? Too spineless to say anything?"

His chuckle cut right through her, the blush on her cheeks growing a deep red as she sits there squirming. She fights to work up the never to argue with him, to tell him off, but all that will fades as she starts to feel him pulling on her clothing. She feels frozen as the cloth is dragged to the sides pulled off her shoulders and slowly pushed lower and lower on her chest. Her throat feels tight and hear heart pounds as he stops for a moment, admiring the cleavage he has revealed.

"This is the deal honeydew... that little blog there... that is too fucking funny. So here is what we are going to do... you are going to be a public whore today, one way or another. Either you can click that little button there to make your blog public, for the whole internet to see.. or I can peel your shirt all the way down to your pants and you can go get me a latte."

Cory started immediately trembling as the thought of that blog being public made her entire body quake. She knew each and every story, and she couldn't imagine what strangers could do with that sort of information on her. She started sniffling a little as she already mourned the loss of her favorite place to hang out, knowing she would never be able to show her face around there again. With a soft little squeak she managed to whimper out "shirt" to the creep.

"Good, but I'm not thirsty yet, so you sit right there till I am ready" and with that and a quick jerk he had pulled her tops uselessly down over her ample chest. He then slid around to sit next to her, grinning wide as the poor topless girl gets her first look at the man. He was filthy, wearing a stained tshirt that didn't quite cover his expansive belly. His jogging pants were equally stained with his stomach overlapping the waistband.

"Don't you worry honeydew... city law allows a woman to be topless wherever she wants... you won't get in a bit of trouble." He laughed at that and reached over to cup the underside and lift one of her breasts up, grunting out a crude "gawd, heavy"

Whether or not she was going to get in trouble was secondary to the immediate hushed whispers she started hearing from around here. Some were less subtle than others with a couple shocked laughs at her expense. What she could also clearly feel was the searing heat of so many eyes locked on her naked breasts. Her nipples reacted to the perceived attention by growing even thicker.

After a few minutes of Cory sitting there with a look of horror on her face one of the supervisors of the cafe came over. She hoped that they were going to be asked to leave and that this awful event could be over. Instead the creep that had caused the whole thing convincingly explained that this was part of some therapy for his big-titted friend and that was enough to get the supervisor to walk away gingerly, trying to conceal the tent her condition had caused.

With that he grunted out a "See, I am looking out fer' you" and he flicked each nipple making sure they stayed just as hard as could be. He then grabbed her laptop and started scrolling through her blog. She reached out to stop him but his hand lashing out and grabbing hold of one of her orbs froze her in place. He squeezed until her soft tit bulged out between his fingers, and with a twist he shoved her back into her seat and continued reading. After a moment his eyes lit up and he gave Cory a wicked glance.

He stood up and shouted to the cafe, "Ladies and Gentleman, I want to introduce you all to my good friend Cory, right here... this girl here with the giant knockers! She is working on overcoming a severe phobia today and I need all of you to help by giving her all the positive feedback you can! I am going to help Cory out by sharing one of her blog entries with you, something that bothered her a lot so if you all can lend a sympathetic ear and give her some much needed support i know we would both appreciate it."

Cory looks at him with dewy eyes and muttered an urgent, pleading series of No's, all of which fell on deaf ears. The man cleared his throat and started reading her entry to the gathering crowd.

"It was the showers again today, I went earlier than usual hoping to avoid the crowd that always gathers. I wasn't early or quick enough so by the time i was lathering my hair men started arriving. I could hear them tugging the curtains open of other stalls, looking for me.

I tried to scream when they jerked open the curtain on me but I just couldn't make any sound... they grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the stall into the middle of the group of men. I lost track of how many there were, their face all seemed to blur together.

Today was different, they weren't grabbing at me at all, they just seemed content for a minute to keep me pinned in the middle. Then they attacked, two of them. They lunged in and each wrapped both hands around the base of each of my breasts and latched onto my nipple. They sucked so hard, and each time they sucked the would pull on my breast with their hands. I felt my stomach knot and feeling of disgust overtake me. I wanted to throw up but didn't want to give them the satisfaction of making me do it.

The squeezing and sucking made my breasts sore so quickly, and after a minute or two i manage to wrestle free of their lips and hands, and turned to push my way out of the crowd. But as soon as i turned another two men latched on to my chest and started doing the same thing to me. Each time I would fight free new mouths and new hands found me. Pulling and sucking and pulling and sucking. After I don't know how many i was too exhausted to fight anymore.

They sat me on the bench there and man after man took turns tugging and sucking at my breasts. The didn't care how uncomfortable i was... or how many times their assaults forced me to orgasm as i sat there. Some took as long as a half hour with them. Some were gentle some were just cruel with them. I was in there so long I missed a job interview... and worse yet... i started feeling pins and needles in my breasts after the 10th hour of them torturing me like that.

I was confused and horrified, and really wasn't sure if it would ever end, until one man pulled away from my breast and cried to the gathered men "We did it!" and there was confusing cheer from them all. I didn't understand what they meant until the other man pulled back and confirmed.

I looked down to watch the results of weeks of groping, and an entire day dedicated to sucking at me. Milk was leaking out of my red, aching breasts. They had spent so much time at my breast that they forced me to produce milk.

He let the story end there, and the room was in dead silence, some people horrified looking, others looked positively predatory. Cory was staring down at the floor with a completely defeated look on her face and a deep deep red blush on her cheeks and chest. The man spoke and it sounded like a gunshot in the silent room. "So everyone, I hope it is clear how tough honeydew has things... so if everyone could,please come over and give my good friend a nice pat on the breasts and some well wishing we can help her feel better about her body."

The outpouring of affection was shocking to both the creep and to cory. They people that came forward seemed to genuinely want to make her feel better and she really might have if it weren't for every sweet compliment or remark being coupled with long, lusting gropes at her breasts. Even two old women got in on it, each one poking at her ample chest meat, one even suggested a future as a wet nurse for Cory.

As the crowd settled and went about their business those that lingered and waited till the end were a very different sort from those that first came up to show their support. The late crowd was full of degrading remarks and cruel, twisting squeezes at her breasts. Those weren't the worst thought. The very last two were a pair of very fashionably dressed woman who immediately whispered something to Cory's handler.

Cory couldn't make eye contact with them, but the man sprang to action and pulled her arms up, making her rest her hands on her head and arch her back so her breasts were thrust out towards them and completely unprotected. The two didn't even glance around as they slide well manicured fingers along her chest, and with hands and wrists adorned in pretty jewelry they each took hold of the base of one of her breasts with both hands. "So like this?" they asked her in sharp condescending tones as they latched their red painted lips to her nipple and started sucking every bit as cruelly as any of those men did in the apartment bathroom. Cory sobbed hysterically as she felt the pins and needles once more, and moments later her defeat was finalized as she rewarded the women with mouths full of sweet milk.

They didn't want to drain her dry, instead after they got their taste the stopped, made some biting remarks and moo'ed at Cory before walking away, leaving the shattered girl sitting there leaking milk.

The man must have seen the defeat on cory's face so he didn't even bother talking to her, instead he turned the laptop towards her and let her see what he was doing. He added himself as the admin for her blog, taking the power to delete posts and set view permissions from her. He used her laptop camera to take a new profile picture for her, of cory sitting there with leaking, naked breasts.

He explained to her "You are going to continue posting just like you would before... except each time you post you are going to take a picture of your face, breasts, and cunt and post them along with your sob story. If you don't post twice a week then I will have to give you something to post about... got it honeydew? Good now finish your post for today."

She stared at him for a moment before she inched towards the computer, finishing up typing and as she moused over the submit button he scolded her. With a pathetic little whimper she took the picture of her face and breasts at the same time and attached it. She hesitated for a long moment before pushing her pants and her panties to her knees and angling the camera to take the shot. It captured the view of her sopping wet, aroused looking pussy and the large dark wet spot under her that the whole ordeal caused.

Once they were attached and submitted the man leaned in and made cory watch as he turned her private blog into a new public board. With that he walked away, leaving cory to scamper to cover herself and get out of the building as fast as she could. She ran, but deep down knew there was nowhere to run to now.