Cory's Wife

Story Info
Cory's wife does me good and why not?
1.6k words
83k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't my wife beautiful Dan? Isn't she?" Now what kind of question is that? Rennell is extremely attractive to me. She's got that plus size physique I just love to handle, if I may. But honestly, she knew this; we knew this, Rennell and me.

Her name is French. It was her great grandma's. She has the cutest short and thick hair that is medium light brown in color. A slightly rolly frame for a man who wants to snuggle and play with. What's additionally sexy is her small ass, like mine. I got a stomach also and a small butt.

We talked about each other, our fondness and if we ever had a chance and we got one once, to get down and get naked and clown around with each other we would again.

She isn't totally happy in her marriage, nor was I. Obviously or this wouldn't have happened.

"Yeah Cory, Rennell is very attractive!" As he looked away, I looked at her and quickly smiled and winked. She smirked at me too. Just then we played a real quick game of footsie with each other.

"Yeah Dan, I love Rennell and I'm a lucky guy." I replied, "yeah Cory, you are. Rennell is very attractive; I bet she feels the exact same way."

"Now come on guys, stop that. You are embarrassing me." I looked right at Cory and then I looked right at her. Patty, my wife wasn't around. Cory, Rennell? You two are perfect, as I bullshitted my way into this relationship.

"Rennell's got it going on Cory. She's as attractive and well, if you don't mind me saying this, a sexy woman as there is." I said it with a straight face. He looked at her, rubbed her arm and she looked at me and I winked at her.

What no one knew was that she and I had plans for a short rendezvous tonight. I was planning on going to the Homecoming game at the university and meeting Jeff and Tim, but in actuality, it was Rennell that was meeting me.

At 6:35PM I left for the game. She left 5 minutes later. I shut off my phone. She left hers on. We met at the Twin Towers express hotel in Deltus. Cash only here; I checked in, got our key, lugged in our fake overnight bags and sat down on the bed and hugged.

Then all heck started in. "You always give the nicest compliments Danny."

"Its true Ren, it is." She loved it when I called her that. "Awwww, I love that pet name, I do. It's so cute." She smiled with cute little twinkle. As she did that, I unbuttoned her top button and kissed her upper chest.

She started in on me. I unbuttoned more and more. I pulled open her shirt to expose her breasts hidden beneath a solid black bra. Her lumpiness pressed themselves on the outskirts of the frame of the cotton design. I smiled at her and kissed her on her lips. Her lips became a magnet to me.

They held my lips and we were attached. They are so soft and so flexible. She warms me with that touch of her manicured set of lips.

She does not suck hard; I don't either. We only discover a feeling that we are looking for. Electricity maybe? Arousal definitely! Attraction for sure! Chemical interaction.

All of these came and each of us found them as we continued kissing the others' lips.

"Ohhh I love kissing you Ren. You are awesome; you use the perfect amount of pressure."

"D, touch me please and you know where also." I always love to run my fingers along the outline of her bra, along the outside of her tits.

My index fingers do their thing. Starting at the very top, nearby her underarm, I trace her breasts. Downwards and across her breasts. Then I do it on the other side with my other hand and finger.

She closes her eyes as she feels my fingers. I know she loves the feeling. Her smile widens her eyes stay closed. I try to be as gentle and loving as possible.

The fingers cross over to her cleavage, for my pleasure of course. I enjoy this; she opens her eyes and watches my face as I now smile.

She has always liked my smile. She kisses as I trace along the inside of her breasts. Large deep gullies. Either way, they attract my attention and she likes that they do.

In a soft almost whispered voice, I say, "you are a beautiful woman, it's true."

"Thank you and you are a very good looking and enjoyable man to be with, the best sweetheart."

My heart warms up and I enjoy the compliment, knowing that I do possess qualities other women want or approve of.

I reached back behind Ren and unhooked the bra and she assisted when we removed it. She held the cups of it in her hand and pushed it slowly into my nostrils. "Breathe that in honey, doesn't it smell nice?"

She then held her tits after dropping the bra on the bed and leaned forward and asked me to suck and nibble her nipples and breasts.

Rennell always loved a little 'pain' of sorts. Not terribly horrible pain, but she liked the painful feelings she get from a squeezing of her nipples.

That aroused her madly. She would want to be eaten out immediately and she didn't want just my tongue, she wanted my teeth inside of her warm entrapment between her thighs.

Her juice would begin to flow freely, if I began nibbling her nipples. So I did and why wouldn't I?

She pulled my head into her breasts. She held them close together, from the sides, and I went at them, slowly but grinded her nipples right away. A quiet "ouch, oh yes!" came from her.

She smiled afterwards. "Do it again, she said quietly, Do it again and again."

I did until she couldn't stand me nibbling away and teasing the hell out of her tender nipples.

They were almost desensitized at this point, but they were as hard as stone. God, do I love a woman's nipples that become so hard, they just appear through layers of clothing out of nowhere.

I wanted to do that again and again. "Oh I wish I could do that forever Ren." Oh heck D., she says back to me, I do too. You do that so perfectly well."

"I do? Really do I?" You should have seen my smile and hers too.

I was horny and she was even hornier. Before I knew it, this beautiful sexy plus size babe of a woman was pulling off her skirt and she was wearing a special G string for me. It was black with hints of lacy yellow.

"Damn Ren, why do you always do that to me?"

"Do what and she knew. She knew she was getting my hormonal goat, so to speak. What did I do?"

And I pulled it off so fast, shoved it up to my nostrils and sniffed like I needed oxygen badly. I did that a second and third time like a horn dog.

I rubbed her own G string in her face as she giggled. "Eat me out Danny, eat me out!"

And I went down on this sexy babe and went in and started not only licking her cunt but chewing away on an extremely wet pussy.

"OH YES! YES! YES! Keep doing that D. Keep doing that. Ren just wiggled and squirmed as her monster within was about to squirt out into me.

Not only squirt, but explode. "Get in me now Danny, now! I am ready. No time for a condom. Just get in there and slam me and finish this, please honey?"

I was waiting for this day where she and I could freely fuck and feel the actual excitement, condom free. Yes I know, I should, but I know this woman and I know her well.

She banged at me as hard if not harder then I slammed her. Screaming for her orgasm of a monster to let loose, she thrilled me with her high pitched screams.

Unbeknownst to us, being cheap rooms that these are, we had developed an audience outside, listening in. Anyone in the hallway knew what was up. There were smiles all over almost everyone's faces, except one real religious couple.

But from what I found out later, he acted as if he was insulted, but in reality, we got him so horney, he got his woman in bed and fucked her.

So goes that rumor, but a letter was written to me at my Post Office Box and at the very end of a scolding of sorts, which was corporate policy, a separate note was attached saying:

"Mr. so and so got his wifey into bed afterwards. We heard them too. A smiley/wink face was attached. It also said, call me tomorrow about future arrangements with an additional wink.

Anyways, Ren and I banged each other senseless. God, she is a great endurance test. If she ever fucks anyone else, they've got to understand her desire and her physical fitness. If they aren't ready, they won't last.

She could bang and bang for days, I think. She humps well, she's a screamer and she explodes better then my wife and I have ever fucked and orgasmed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but I REALLY LOVE Rennell! You go girl! Let's keep up our friendship, please.

We showered and made love there too, more romantic then in the bed, but we loved kissing each other so much.

Of course, we dried off and dressed and I went onto the second half of the game and Ren went home.

I called her to tell her that she is the sexiest woman around. She adores me and I adore her even more.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
don87654don87654almost 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

I loved the idea of not using a condom. Perhaps you can fuck her some more and give her your baby?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Cucked at a Wedding Pt. 01 Unexpected fun at a friend's wedding.in Loving Wives
Before We Were Together My wife tells me a secret she's kept for years.in Interracial Love
Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm - They meet.in Interracial Love
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories