Cosplaying Yeina Ch. 03: Day Two

Story Info
Jana's huge breasts face more challenges during the shooting.
6.6k words
4.7
24.2k
7
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

A few weeks later, they re-grouped at the dungeon. The first change that sprung into Jana's eyes was how well Bob controlled the Orcogre. The movements of the huge machine looked almost life-like!

"Hey Jana, good to see you!" Tom beamed.

"Likewise. Damn, Bob really got into controlling this beast!"

"Indeed! Looks much more natural now, right? No stumbling, no robot-like, jagged movements... quite convincing, really!"

"Yes... must have taken ages for him to reach that level of proficiency! It really looks like an actual monster now!" said Julie, who was quite impressed with what she saw.

"Right... and that's exactly why we need to redo the entire shoot..."

"Really? Ouch!" Jana grabbed her breasts as all those painful memories came back in an instant.

"Yes, yes... sorry for that. But we had a look at the recordings... It just didn't look 'right' the way the monster was moving around, so jaggy and clumsy. It... just... looks too artificial, not like an actual monster. And as you already recognized, Bob made leaps in mastering the machine. His movements look much more fluid now. Way more natural. It's really not your fault; you were brilliant from the very start. I'm still shocked about what you had to go through..."

Bob really felt bad for even suggesting a re-take, but what were his options? If he wanted a good product this was a no-brainer. Of course, Jana wouldn't be happy about it, but if she was committed to this job, she simply had to deal with it!

Yeina looked at him with big eyes and sighed, "Yeah... ouch... that hurt bigtime... But I guess I understand... Fuck, I thought I would be through with most of the painful part."

Tom was relieved. He was really proud of Jana. Such a tough, dedicated girl!

"Sorry Jana, really, but we need to. It's a big favor to ask, but it's a necessity. The movie needs to look good in the end... Tim also did improvements to the sound capturing and other stuff, so it's not only Bob. We simply have to do it again."

Jana sighed. She looked back at him, her big eyes wet with tears. She nodded.

"Ok, Tom. I'll do it. But please, please, be a bit more careful this time. I can't stand any more of those freak accidents!"

Tom beamed, "Thanks, Jana. I knew I can rely on you."

Then he turned around and shuffled off to explain to the others that everything would need to be re-done. Jana looked at them, looked at the beast prancing around in front of them. Bob really seemed to enjoy it!

Suddenly, the monster made a swift turn and ran towards Jana. Before she could even blink, his arms shot out, huge hands grabbing her slim waist and lifting her up. Jana struggled in mid-air.

"Glad to see you again beauty!" Bob's distorted voice boomed, "Can't wait to get my dirty hands on your gigantic melons again!"

Jana giggled furiously. "You got really good with this thing!" she complimented him. "Your mechanical hands almost feel like the real thing now! Except that they are a bit cold!"

"Thanks, Jana! I think I just bring you inside so you can strip... or maybe..."

"What?" Jana inquired quizzically.

Bob made a quick turn and stomped with her into the dungeon, still holding her in mid-air, shouting, "I have just the right idea to show off my new capabilities!"

He brought her in the prison cell, held her up with one arm.

"What now?" Jana giggled.

With great precision, Bob began to strip off Jana's clothing. The huge robotic hand grabbed her shirt, pulled at it and ripped it apart with ease. Her pants followed quickly.

"Hey! I mean, quite impressive what you can do with this thing, but you're destroying my clothes!"

"Oops!" Bob laughed and continued with tearing her panties apart. Then he got hold of her big bra, carefully grabbing it with his mechanical claws.

"Mmmhhh... boobies!" he joked, and off it went, crumbling under the force of its attacker, torn into shreds, causing her breasts to bounce around freely.

"Well, that was kind of cool, you didn't hurt me this time!" Jana laughed. She was really impressed. What a difference. "But what about my clothes? They're completely shredded!"

"Heheh, sorry about that. I'll tell Julie to get something for you."

Bob gently put her down on the floor and left, probably to tell Julie to get her new clothes. She wouldn't need them for some time anyway.

After that short intermezzo, everybody was getting in position for the shoot. Jana wasn't thrilled about the prospects, but Tom was right. Bob really was a pro now, and his actions looked much more natural. This alone helped her greatly to 'get into the role' again. It almost felt like she was the real Yeina this time, being tortured by those Orcogres endlessly. She shuddered.

The shoot turned out really great. Jana hadn't had to repeat a single scene, and the guys were simply fantastic. Just that Bob's greatly improved control capabilities somehow led him to pull and squish her breasts with even more force.

But he performed without any hiccup, no stammering, no mistakes with the text, no 'oops, sorry, hope this doesn't hurt too much!' He even got the tongue-thing working, and his head movements and how he played... incredible.

So she was stuck again, in the duct, all the previous scenes were taken already, and the monster below her was - again - having fun with her dangling melons.

A rough, wet tongue was slithering over her throbbing flesh, hands pressing her breasts into a tight package.

Bob, the Orcogre, murmured "Ummmm, human sweat is so tasty. See, didn't I tell you I'd give you a treat."

His claws tore again at her boobs, then, the whole mouth of the beast engulfed her nipple and started sucking furiously.

Jana moaned blissfully. Finally, something that felt good! How did Bob even do this? It felt so real!

Yeina mumbled "Mmm, you have some skills with your tongue, beast. Perhaps we can go back to the cell!"

Jana was surprised. It really WAS an incredible good feeling! This invisible mouth, sucking on her invisible breast... that was something! Maybe it was the bouncing and squeezing that made her so sensitive? She closed her eyes, enjoyed the attention and moaned silently.

But then, after a few moments, the beast was back at pulling at her tits. The monster laughed "You must think I'm stupid slut. These enormous racks fell from the sky just to please me. Hahaha, this is a gift you've given me, and I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it!"

He bit in her nipple, pulled her breast horribly out of shape. Yeina screamed, "Haaarg I just want to go home!"

The tongue was scrapping over her hard nipples, tickling and teasing her sensitive buds. The beast grunted "Delicious" and dove into her boobs again.

Finally, finally he let go of her and mumbled, "I'm done for now. We have matters to attend. But we'll continue this when I get back. And to show you how much I appreciated this wonderful evening, I'm going to keep you around for a little while longer."

Suddenly, Yeina felt something different. Ropes! She felt coils of rope being pulled over her dangling breasts, felt that they were pulled so tight that her twins were bulging and swelling instantly.

She screamed, "No, wait! You said you would let me go if I stayed put. You've had your fun, so let me go now!"

Bob pulled the rope even tighter and wound it several times around each of her pulsing, reddening boobs.

"Aaaaiiiii BOB! That's too tight, way too tight! I think they burst any minute!"

Tom looked up. Yikes! Jana's breasts suddenly looked like weird mushrooms! Or... balls on sticks, for lack of better words. They definitely didn't look healthy at all. He glanced at the comic. Yes, too much... and...

"Hey Bob, you screwed up again! That's way too tight, and you shouldn't bind those boobs separately. Didn't you read the comic? Both breasts need to be bound together! One loop! Not two!"

"Oops, sorry guys," Bob's voice boomed, "fixing it now!"

"Look at that!" Julie grinned, "Bob's a real gentleman!"

Then Tom heard Jana scream.

The beast simply grabbed both dangling ropes and, with a mighty tug, pulled downwards. This in turn caused the rope to unwind, sending Jana's luscious melons spinning in circles.

"Gorgeous gyrating gazongas!" Julie giggled, "I like this! Looks like a fancy fan that I would buy in an instant!"

"Bob!" Tom shouted concerned, looking at the rotating breasts above him, "Be a bit more careful, please?!"

"Ahh, damn! What are you guys doing down there! This feels awful! Are my tits banging against each other? Can you be any ruder, Bob?"

"Sorry, got carried away a little. But it was quite a nice sight! Anyway, rope's gone, ready for the next take!"

"Ok guys, Jana, we'll repeat the last scene!"

"Sure...ugh... but be a bit gentle this time!"

Jana felt the rope again, this time Bob wrapped it around her whole rack in one big loop. Better, much better. She focused, got into her role again.

Suddenly, Yeina felt something different. Ropes! She felt coils of rope being pulled over her dangling breasts, felt as they were pulled so tight that her twins were bulging and swelling instantly, pressed tightly against each other.

She screamed, "No, wait! You said you would let me go if I stayed put. You've had your fun, so let me go now!"

"Shut the fuck up and don't move. You'll find that I'm an expert at tying rope."

The rope cut deeply into her breasts. Again and again the monster wound it around her and tied off her rack, right at the base. The small Orcogre, full of admiration for his boss, said, "Very good bondage work."

The mighty Colonel replied cheekily, "I must say that our new ornament looks splendid. Although I do think we have to decorate it some."

Then they fixed a heavy stone plate on the end of the rope so it floated a few inches over the ground and pulled at Yeina's tightly bound, hanging twins. The heavy stone stabilized everything and kept Yeina in place. The poor girl was struggling to cope with the heavy burden, and was forced down into the dusty ground of the duct. But the soldiers didn't care.

"I've got something in mind! Hahaha!" one of the beasts grinned. Yeina felt something strange press against her stretched flesh. It felt funny. Yeina somehow knew that feeling, but on her arm instead of her breasts. Back in the days when she wrote something on th...

Could it be? Could those monsters write something on her bulging boobs? She heard the Colonel saying, "Excellent! Don't worry slave, we won't take long and when we get back, my friend here can have his turn!"

Panic was rising within Yeina. Those ropes hurt! She didn't want to be stuck like that! She wanted to get out of here! Now!

She shouted, "Don't you dare leave me here you fucking monster. I promise you, you're going to regret this!"

Yeina was furious, but the monsters left the room without a further word.

Standing ovations by the team.

"This was a great performance! Absolutely brilliant! Everybody, thanks for your hard work! We are almost done; I just need to figure out how we do the rest. Let's all have a break! Coffee and cakes are outside! Oh, Jana? Sorry, girl, but you'll need to stay in there for a little while longer. We have a bit of an issue with the next scenes. And depending on how we do it, we may need your breasts a bit reddened and swollen. So hang in there, we will be back in a moment. Stay comfy!"

Jana couldn't believe what she just heard. "Hey, Tom! Are you nuts? Let me out of here! Quick! This isn't 'comfy' at all! What are you thinking?"

"Stop bitching around, Jana. It's just that I need to get my head around a few things. Just relax. Your boobs are not bound that tight, and you're already used to so much more. I'm sure you also look forward to see the end result. It'll be great! You're great! See you in a moment!"

"Oh, fuck! My tits are going to explode any minute, or something! Are you fucking serious?"

But Tom and the rest of the crew already left the room and chatted outside.

Jana moaned. Now she was really annoyed. Her breasts were pounding, burning, and she couldn't even see them as they're on the other side of that damn duct! It was such an utterly strange sensation to not see her own breasts, but feel them in this amplified way.

How did it look like? Her breasts, dangling from the ceiling like some expensive, exotic lamp? It surely had to look funny! 'Jana's luscious lamps!' She giggled about that thought.

Jana wondered what the others were doing. Everybody went outside, as far as she could tell. Would they talk about her? She would have liked to be there, too! To talk about the experience, bitch about all that groping and slapping, the tight bind, all those accidents. Damn, her boobs were hurting!

This buzzing, glowing, throbbing feeling was driving her nuts! But at the same time it was kind of interesting though...to feel her own body in such a weird way...to have no choice but to stay here, trapped, not knowing how her breasts even looked right now...

What WERE they doing outside? She heard loud laughter. Somebody, probably Bob, seemed to tell a joke of some sort, probably about boobs, her boobs. Fuck, she really wanted to be there, too! She was getting impatient.

"Hey Tom, how do you want to deal with that 'fluid problem' coming up in those extra pages? You know, those melons of Jana need to... well, according to the script at least that magic ointment..."

"Honestly, I have no clue. Options are limited. We either convince Jana to let someone suck constantly on her, buy her some sort of machine, or convince her to take meds for some period. Either way, it'll take some time until there is even the slightest possibility for her to be able to fulfill that 'requirement'. And how on earth would we convince her to do this for our project?"

"I know, tough sell," Bob chimed in, "but I would really love to see those pages put into action!"

"Well, there is always the option to fake it. Special effects..."

"I don't know, this sounds kind of wrong."

Julie was joining their small group, looked at them expectantly and asked, "So, what's up?"

"We're just discussing how to get Jana ready for the extra pages. You know, she needs to..."

"Right, I remember!" she grinned, "This will be soooo cool!"

"So, how can convince her to ..."

"Ah, that's the problem you're discussing? Tom, you said you told her from the beginning that those extra pages were part of the package, right?"

Tom nodded.

"So she already agreed to do it, you morons! There's nothing to convince her about! Give me a second and I'll 'negotiate' with our star!"

Julie went inside, giggling with delight. At the place where Jana's tits stuck out of the ceiling, she grabbed the rope and pulled.

"Hey, Jana, time to wake up!"

"Ouch, Julie! Be careful! Can you let me out now, please?"

"We're almost done. You remember Tom mentioning those extra pages, and that they'll be part of the project, right?"

"Right."

"Thing is, some of those panels need some special preparation on your side. And it will take time..."

"What are you talking about? Can't you just let me out, and we do the rest later?"

"Well, we need to do part of the extras now, and then you'll need to get your breasts... to... produce milk. Just like in the comic that you apparently didn't even read before committing to this..."

"You're kidding me, right? Please tell me that you are fucking kidding me?"

"Uh, no. And you promised to do it already, remember? So I'm just here to tell you the options. Either you let some guy or some machine suck on your tits for, like, the whole fucking time for months, or you pop some pills. And after a few weeks we can hopefully do the shoot. Oh, you could also get pregnant, of course. That should also work quite well." Julie grinned evilly, "So what's your choice?"

"Pills! I want pills! Those other options... won't work for me."

"Ok, so this is settled. Then the last thing for today is a few short scenes, where our monster-pal is rubbing stuff into your melons. And the rest will be up for another shoot in some weeks' time, once you are 'prepared'. I'll call the guys in so we can continue with the shoot."

"Tom, Bob, everybody, let's do the rest of the scene. Tom? Jana will do it. But she wants the pills. I can get Domperidone from some friend of mine, so no worries."

"Great! How did you..."

"Well, let's just say I'm good at negotiating," Julie smirked.

"Ok, so let's do the first few panels until just before Yeina's boobs swell up. Everybody ready?"

First, the camera shot a scene of the empty room, with Yeina's bound boobs hanging down from the ceiling as usual. Those tasty objects got a nice shade of red by now and looked simply delicious.

Some shots of Yeina's distressed face followed in the narrow tunnel. Jana was well prepared, she was desperate to get everything done quickly. Just as the script said, she looked full of anger and then said "OUCH, what was that?" and "Oh no! It's HIM!"

The big Orcogre grabbed the dangling rope, pulled it with force, and grunted, "Knock, knock, I'm here. did you miss me, human girl?"

Jana was struggling against that nasty pull on her, but being a pro she replied as it was written in the script.

"Oh my god! Stop that! STOP!"

She really wanted this scene to end by now.

"Will you release me?" she whispered. But the beast had different things on its mind.

"I can't do that. I bring so much love for you. He he he" the monster laughed evilly.

And then Yeina felt hands on her again. And cold steel! And not the steel of those fingers either. Danger! The warrior within Yeina immediately recognized that what she felt was a weapon. Her whole body was flooded with adrenaline in an instant, every single muscle flexed as she prepared to fight...

...But thank god, the monster just cut her free from the ropes! What a relief! She felt him grabbing her breasts again, lifting them up. What was that? Was this stupid thing putting her boobs on its head? Using her melons as some kind of weird hat or something? Couldn't it get any less humiliating?

"I cannot concentrate with these things on my head" Bob, the beast, laughed, "We are going to have fun tonight!"

A healthy smack sent her orbs flying against the ceiling again. This was it, this was her chance! Yeina lifted herself up, tried to pull free, finally!

"What?" the Orcogre screamed, and then his strong hands bit deep into her escaping boobs and grabbed her hard, "Where do you think you're going?"

Yeina bitched. Again! Again, this horrible monster managed to stop her! It was simply too fast for her!

"Come here ladies. You are not going anywhere!" she heard the monster chuckle. This time, the force of the pull increased way over what Jana was willing to tolerate.

Bob really gave everything, tearing at her melons, pulling them into tight, long pyramids that hung from the ceiling.

"LET ME GO! You piece of beast!" Yeina screamed on the top of her lungs,

"Next time you try to escape, I will rip off this nice pair!" the Orcogre threatened her. And to make a point, that sucker Bob pulled just a bit stronger.

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, OK! I'm staying calm. Just don't do it. I'm here. Relax!"

"You know I can do it. Feel my strength? Oh yeah, I can do it!"

There was even more tearing at her trapped breasts. Jana was about to freak out. Couldn't that asshole pull a bit less on her? That freaking machine had way too much power! This scene felt quite a bit too realistic for her taste! Like a real, big-ass monster tearing at her!

"Stop it please, ouch!"

Finally, Bob let go of her. She heard something rattling, a sound of a bottle being opened.

"I brought something from the wizard. Guess where this ointment will go!" the Orcogre grinned.

"At least can you tell me what this ointment can do? I don't like magic things on my boobs!" Yeina groaned. Then she felt some cold, spunky stuff smeared over her hurting flesh.

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers
12