Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Story Info
Forgiveness & the beginning of recovery & repair.
6k words
3.91
37k
11
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers

This chapter is set in the Canfield residence on the Sunday after The Friday night and Saturday of Ch. 01. Chapter 03 will pick up when the Canfield's leave the frat house and go through Sunday afternoon.

*

As usual, Six AM, Christine Canfield woke up. Sunday morning was coming down. She realized that she had just logged her first restful night's sleep in months. The nausea she felt verified that she was in fact pregnant. Never experiencing real morning sickness, during her first two pregnancies she did wake up almost every morning with a nauseous feeling that would fade away after a couple of hours. So, she recognized it as a definite sign that she was with child, or two, or maybe more. Her fingers moved to her neck area to check if the dog collar was still there, it was gone. She brought up her hands up to eye level. On her left hand she found that her wedding rings remained in place. She was still Ted Canfield's wife and that was a good thing. On her right forefinger was the band of possession that her husband had installed the day before.

She stared at it for almost a full minute, considering everything it represented. She concluded that it was also a good thing. In the coming weeks and months Christine would come to fully realize that she was completely possessed by her husband, but not dominated. Giving her a certain sense of freedom that not many wives could claim. She would never again fall into a trap like she fell into in early June. Because she was no longer able to give them what they wanted. Christine would simply refer them to her husband, no matter what they claimed to have on her. She no longer had the latitude or authority over her body, mind or heart to go much beyond a hand shake with any male or female. She ran her fingers of one hand down her husband's arm that lay across her chest and thought, "That's the way it was going to be if I expect to stay married to Ted Canfield and I definitely intend to stay married to him for the rest of my life, at least."

Cuddled tightly with Ted, Christine thought about getting up in a few minutes, taking a shower, dressing, then meeting Donna for the strategy session they had planned the night before. Her thoughts then turned to her parents. At least her dad was talking to her, but she had caused her mother to have a heart attack. Then she asked herself, "When will the total cost of her actions over the last five months be truly known? In weeks? Months? Years? How much more punishment would she have to endure? Was it over, or would there be more?". Being honest with herself, she thought that there should be more. But, that was entirely up to her husband. She decided that she would leave it all up to Ted and her father to sort it all out. She was confident that they would work it out with her mother and get them both past this whole mess. She could not help but wonder what it was going to take to convince her mother that Ted had knocked the whore/slut out of her daughter. That he had taken steps to make sure that it would never happen again.

Christine began to unwind herself from Ted's arms and legs, waking her husband. He asked, "What time is it?" "About 6 am?" she replied. "It's Sunday, why are you getting up now?" he asked, rolling over on his side, facing her.

She smiled and gave him a little kiss, then answered, "Oh, ya know, m'lord, force of habit. Donna and I wanted to get together this morning and talk over what I can do to help her from here. Since I will no longer be employed at the high school. You can go back to sleep and I'll wake you up around eight or eight thirty."

He moved one hand in between her legs and began gently stroking her pussy, "OK, angel eyes. I'd really like to get it on with you, m'lady. But, I think your still a little tender down there." Something else he had not called her since early in their marriage, "angel eyes."

Christine dropped her hand down to his cock and began fondling it. It reacted similar to the way her pussy was responding to his fingers. "Last night was very good, m'lord teddy bear. Umm, well m'lord, the boys taught me how to do sixty nine..."

"Humm, OK m'lady." As he rolled onto his back, he said, "It appears that there is an emerging upside to this whole thing, in our sex life at least."

Straddling him, she lowered her pussy to make contact with his tongue. He gripped her hips and pulled her pussy onto his month, she gasped, "Oh yes, m'lord. You tongue on my clit... Oh, it feels so good." She held her self up with one arm and gripped his semi-erect cock with her other hand. She then pushed the head of his cock to the back of her month and as far down her throat as she could. As she sucked on his cock, she pushed it a little further into her throat. Since her husband's cock was almost twice as wide and much longer than any of the boys, she knew she would not get as much of him in her month as she did the theirs. She certainly could not get as much in as she did Friday night, because then she was operating entirely on fear and total submission. But, what she did get in her month and what she was doing with it, prompted her husband to withdraw from her pussy enough to exclaim, "Ohhh Chrissy, you are one hellova cock sucker! That feels so damn good. Oh yeeah!" With that and what he had been doing and continued to do to her pussy, she went into a intense orgasm like she had never felt before. A promise never fulfilled by the boys. A wild orgasm that caused her to move up and down on his cock, furiously.

The boys had taught her how to suck and swallow, but she wasn't quite ready for the load he blew down her throat. With some oozing out both sides of her mouth, she was pleased to know that her oral action drove her husband right up the wall with pleasure. Reflecting on how many times he had gone off in her during Friday night and Saturday, his orgasm substantiated in her mind that she would produce a litter like he mentioned the day before.

"That was fantastic, m'lady. Better than fantastic, it was magnificent. Thank you." he said when he had caught his breath.

Up on her feet, she drew the covers up to his shoulders, smiled and said, "It was very good for me, too. It makes me feel good to know that I have sexually brought so much pleasure to my husband." She gave him a kiss, "I'll wake you up in a couple of hours." He smiled back at her and drifted off to sleep. She made her way into the shower. As she soaped her body, she found that her pussy lips were still swollen and very tender. While gently cleaning it, she fondly recalled the orgasm Ted had given her the night before, without penetration and their recent venture into sex number sixty nine. It all would come in handy during her third trimester and two months after delivery, when her ODGYN doctor would suspend vaginal sex.

-----------------------------------

As the two women wrapped up their plans to prove to Ted that he had the support to take the basketball team to a state championship, Christine stepped into the kitchen to gather what she needed to prepare breakfast. Donna gathered up all their notes and took them into her room that was off the kitchen as Ted entered the area. After a good morning greeting to both women, he sat down at the breakfast table, "Hey Chris, I've started a list of those we need to call about all of this. It's gonna be a short list. I think there are those that need to hear it from us, not the rumor mill. It starts with the Struthers, then your parents and family when your dad thinks it is right."

From the kitchen, Christine commented, "Yeah Ted, that sounds good. When you and my dad think it's right we'll talk to my family, especially my mother. I know I can't talk to her right now, let alone face her."

As Donna re-entered the kitchen, Ted responded to Christine, "Yeah, right after we talk to the Struthers. They go to church until about noon. So, I thought I'd call about one or two. Your dad and I are getting together to discuss your family, specifically your mother on Tuesday." Ted glanced back at his list as his cellphone rang. The phone was on the breakfast counter. So, he asked Donna to answer it.

Donna brought the phone over to him, "It's Tom Struthers."

Ted took the phone, "Hey Tom, you're on the top of our list to call. But, I assumed you'd be in church . So, I thought I'd call about one or two this afternoon."

"Yeah well Ted, Jason came clean about this whole mess last night around five or six. We called our pastor over and didn't get in bed until almost midnight. Wow Ted, we hadta call his girlfriend down from college ta open him up. Mary and I thought he was off on drugs or booze or something like that. He's been acting strange since just after graduation and his first quarter grades are so poor, he may not make the frosh basketball team. Anyway Ted, we thought we'd grab a couple o' buckets o' chicken with all the sides and come over there about one or one thirty."

"OK Tom, we'll have some sodas in the fridge and the coffee will be on."

"Good. Oh Ted? Jason wants ta know how Christine's doing?"

"She's doin' good, Tom. Tell Jason that she's dressed, standing upright and the dog collar and leash are gone. We have Chris back among us."

"That's great, Ted. He really will like hearing that. I guess that collar and leash on Chris started the whole process of getting him to come clean with it all. He showed up here around midnight Friday. I was still up going over some family finances. He stuck his head in my study and said 'hi' then went on to bed. It was a different Jason. Then yesterday, he and three seniors from varsity basketball got together over here and called Darren. Then they all went to see you. Jason came back alone, visibly shaken, almost in tears and went right straight to his room. That's when we called his girlfriend up at the university. They've become very close. She was able to talk him into coming down for dinner. Then, he just sat there, wouldn't eat or talk to us. His girlfriend, Michelle told him that he had to tell us. He started to cry. Ted, I haven't seen Jason cry in ten maybe twelve years. Then it all came out. He started with telling us how you had Christine on a dog collar and leash and down on all fours. That when they were over there yesterday afternoon, and on Friday evening you called her a bitch and told her to heal, like your hunting dog. That he had to ask your permission to cover her nudity. Then we got it all. Ted, Mary was white as a sheet. Anyway, we'll talk about it more this afternoon."

"OK Tom, tell Jason that Christine and I have talked it over enough, so I can't be mad at him. It's a good thing that he was there, looking out for her. Tell him that I find that he and I are members of an exclusive fraternity with a closed membership of two. I'll explain it to him when you all get here this afternoon."

"OK Ted, we'll see you later. Oh, and Ted? Tell Chris that Mary and I forgive her and that we still love her, Okay?"

Ted hung up the phone and went into the kitchen to tell Christine about the plans for the Struthers coming over for lunch that afternoon. Her body straightened up and grew rigid. She turned to him and exclaimed, "This afternoon!?! They're coming here!?!" She stepped closer to Ted, voice fading into a whisper. "Oh no, Ted , no. It's too early for me, I...I can't, no, I .. I can't face Mary Struthers. Oh no, please Ted... I, ah, I spent the whole summer having sex with her son. Oh no, they are some of our closest friends. Next to Donna, Mary's my best friend. I just can't face them right now. No, please, no!"

Ted placed two fingers over the lips of his crying wife, "Shhhh Chris, Shhhh. Mary sent a message through Tom that she forgives you and she still loves you. Tom does too."

Through her tears she looked right into the eyes of her husband. He had never given her reason not to believe him. She was the one that had broken the trust. Christine uttered a weak "You're sure about that?"

Donna came into the kitchen and Christine reached out and drew her close. She wrapped her free arm around her husband, "Only with you two standing by me can I do this....I'd much rather hide in our bedroom."

"Ah Chris, relax." said Ted, drawing both women closer to himself, "These are people that want to help in your recovery..."

Still a little tense and rigid, Christine asked, "You're really sure about that?"

"Trust me, Chris." Ted said, "Tom and Mary are only interested in helping you and Jason recover and get past this mess... they still love you, Chris." He felt her body relax, but the tears still flowed.

Christine shook her head side to side, "How could I have been so selfish and uncaring, so caught up in my own lust and sexual gratification that I would ignore the pain I was inflecting on my family, our friends and the school. The people who trusted me to educate their children, I failed them miserably. I failed them..."

Donna patted Christine on the back, "It's time to heal, Chris. Time to recover and repair and we are all here to help. Mary, you and I have done a lot of good things together. It would appear that she hasn't forgotten that."

In a whimper, Christine finally agreed, "OK you guys, Okeh, alright..."

It was a chilly autumn afternoon. So, Christine and Donna were enjoying a cup of coffee by the fireplace. Ted, the one who made coffee in the Canfield household, was in the kitchen making another 12 cups. When the front door chimes sounded they heard Ted say that he would get it. Christine glanced at her watch, "One twenty. That's the Struthers. Donna? Are you sure I can't I just go hide some place. You can talk to Mary..."

"No Chris, Ted's right." whispered Donna softly, "It is important that your recovery and repair start with the Struthers and we start right now."

They heard Ted say, "Let me have your coats, then put the food on the dining room table. Chris and Donna are out in the living room by the fireplace."

Not allowed to hide, Christine stood up and prepared herself to meet Tom, Mary and Jason Struthers, asking herself if this was part of her punishment. Jason and what appeared to be his girlfriend, Michelle, carried the food into the dining room. Christine felt a little better with Donna standing by her side and Ted coming in behind them. Christine was pleasantly surprised that they did not bring any tension with them.

Tom and Ted stopped to talk at the entrance to the livingroom. Mary continued toward the fireplace and Christine. Standing rigidly, Christine was terrified at what Mary might say or do and fumbling for words, all she could get out was, "I'm so sorry Mary, I'm so very, very sorry."

Mary, a slender woman about the same height as Christine, opened her arms wide, "Tom and I know you're sorry and we forgive you. Chris, you are too good of a friend and we also feel that you and Jason may be more victims here than just an affair." Christine fell into Mary's arms and the others watched as the two women hugged and cried. Mary pulled back enough to look into Christine's eyes, "We love you Chris. What you and Jason have done is well beyond just not right, it was totally wrong. But, it is done and we can't change what is done, as much as we would like too. Now, it is time to forgive, recover and repair. Both of you have to much of a future to destroy it over a mistake like this. We want to help both of you past all of this mess. So, come on Chris, I want you to meet Jason's girlfriend. She's just as cute as she can be."

Jason could not bear to meet Christine's eyes. But, he did appreciate the fact that she was standing erect, fully clothed and that the dog collar and leash were gone. It would not be until later in the day when he would notice that the "Missus Cee" sparkle was returning to Christine's eyes.

Donna spoke up, "Hey, the fried chicken smells too good to let it sit here and get cold. Take a seat, I'll get some plates."

Christine sat at one end of the table and Ted sat at the other end. Donna sat to Christine's right with Michelle next to Donna. Jason sat between Michelle and Ted. Mary sat to Christine's left and Tom sat next to his wife. Tom asked Ted, "According to Jason, you were really abusive to your wife when you caught her up there at that frat party."

Christine answered for Ted, "Tom, I deserved everything my husband did to me and more. That includes the spanking. To use a word we have never had the occasion to use around here, he fucked the slut right outta me."

Mary gasped, "He spanked you?"

"Oh yeah." replied Christine, "and very hard at that. My butt still aches and burns from it. But Mary, you and I both know that I deserved it. I still ache and burn from the fucking he gave me, which I also deserved. My husband and I have come to the conclusion that I'm not built to be a prostitute or porn star. My body just can't take it, at least what my husband was dishing out Friday night and on into Saturday."

Everybody chuckled. Then Ted said, "I'm sure Jason would agree that Nicole Williams would have taken it all and asked for more." Jason, who had not said a word since he arrived, shook his head up and down "yes."

Christine's cellphone rang. She stood up found it on the kitchen counter and answered it, "Oh Brian, how are you today?" He told her that he was "fine" then went on to give her a coded message that told her where and when they wanted her to present herself for another session. Her usual response of the last five months would be to give him a submissive, affirmative response and do what she had to do to be there. Today it would be different. Walking toward Ted as she listened to Brian, she responded to his message with, "Well Brian, things have changed a bit around here. My husband has taken full possession of my body, mind, heart and soul. So, you see I would need his permission to join you and the others today, or and time in the future. Why don't you asked him..." With that she handed the phone to her husband.

Ted handed the phone back to her, "He hung up."

Christine returned to her seat with a satisfied grin, giving her husband a wink. Jason glanced Christine's direction. She gave him a wink, too, generating a blush from him.

Donna beamed and then stated, "Now, there's our Chris back with that self confident smile we've come to expect from Missus Cee."

Yes, Christine did feel much better about herself. She also felt wet and hot between her legs. Horny for that man at the other end of the table. Even with her pussy as tender as it was, she would like to have that nine by three inch monster cock buried up inside of her right now, if she didn't think it would be rude of them to leave their guests for a few minutes, maybe an hour, or so.

Mary commented, "Jason came home yesterday afternoon almost catatonic over how Ted was treating you." Then she asked, "What did he do to you yesterday?"

Christine gave her a half smile, "He actually started around eight PM on Friday. But Mary, for about 24 hours he had me in hell on earth. He called me a slut, whore, bitch not just once or twice, many times. No body ever talked to me like that. He had me nude on a dog collar and leash, treating me like a bitch dog. But, you know something? Now that it is over, I love him more and we are closer than last Friday morning."

Tom asked "So, Jason was right, Ted did have you on your hands and knees yesterday, nude, still wearing only a dog collar and a leash?"

"Yeah Tom, that's right. He treated me like a bitch dog, because I had been acting like a bitch in heat. He let me wear a house dress while I was in the kitchen, cooking a meal. When the boys came by yesterday, he had removed my dress and was leading me up stairs after lunch to do it to me some more. But, I can't stress the point enough here. I deserved everything I got from my husband, maybe more, much more. He could have very well divorced me and kicked me out on the street like Ed Williams did Nicole. He proved to me that he really loves me by reaching into a deep dark pit that I was digging for myself and yanked me out. Then he thrashed the crap outta me for about twenty four hours.., I still hurt from it. But, he set me free of it all. Nicole is still caught up in it and as far as I know, she's digging in deeper. " Then making eye contact with Ted she said, "I know one thing for sure now, my husband really loves me and cherishes me as his wife. I know too, that he will always keep me close to him. That I can take to my grave." Ted gave her a smile and she blew him a kiss. "Oh, Oh you guys should be some of the first to know this... So, I guess you will be the first ta know... Sometime between eight pm Friday and yesterday afternoon my husband knocked me up higher than a kite."

bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers
12