Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

Story Info
Pieces continue to fall into place.
8.9k words
4.16
33.7k
12
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers

After returning from the Canfield's, bidding goodbye to Jason and Michelle as they returned to school, Mary asked Tom what he wanted to do. She did a half turn toward the kitchen and he pinched her on the butt. "Hey!?!" she squealed, grabbed her butt and spun around to face him, "Tom!?!" He had never done anything like that to her, before.

Tom smiled big, then said, "Get that lovely ass of yours upstairs. I wanta mess around with you, stick my shaft up your love tunnel..." He stepped toward her and continued, "I'm gonna fuck the krap outta you tonight, Mary. I'm gonna fuck you before anybody else does. Then, I'm gonna make you immune, just like Ted did Chris..."

Mary turned and started moving toward the stairs. Just before she reached the first stair, he pinch her on the other buttock. She squealed again, grabbed her ass and spin around to face him, "Tommieee!! What has gotten into you?!?"

"I told you what I wanted to do, my love and you are just moving to slow."

Mary ran up the stairs and down the hall to their bedroom, followed closely by Tom. They rolled onto the bed together and he began tickling her where he knew she was the most ticklish. Giggling and laughing to tears, she squealed "Tommieee, stop that, pleeease. Oh stop ple...Oh Tommie!!"

Tom pinned his wife down on the bed, "I love you Mary, more than I can find the words to tell you."

"I love you to Tom and I will until I die."

"Oh my sweet Mary, I could not bear to lose you. But, I don't know if I could do to you what Ted did to bring back Chris... We just can't risk it... Let's get naked, then I'm gonna do things to your body that I've never done before. Annd, you are gonna do things to me that you've never done before." As they rose from the bed and began stripping, he asked, "Mary? How's our sex life?"

"Alright, I guess... I ah... Well, maybe we could do it more often. An', ah... Ummm, we've used the same position since we've been married. Ya know, me on the bottom, you on top... But, Tommie... I love you..." she said in almost a whisper, now standing before her husband, nude.

Now naked himself, Tom took his wife in his arms and pulled her close, "Alright isn't good enough any more, Mary. That's about all I can say about it. And Mary my love, that's about all Ted and Chris could say about their sex life last May. That's just not good enough. We both gotta find our sex life satisfying in its frequency and intensity. Its gotta radiate the desire we have for one another. After I've fucked the Krap outta you, I'm gonna take full possession of your mind and body. I already share your heart with our God..."

Mary smiled softly, "I've never heard you use that word before." She kissed him and said ever so softly, "Are you gonna put that gold band on my finger like Chris has?"

"It's the only word that describes what I'm gonna do to you, tonight. Then tomorrow, I'll take morning off and get you banded as mine. We could pass on the tattoo right now, if you don't want it..."

Mary ran her fingers down her husband's cheeks and neck, "OK, my love. Do whatever you want to me, take everything you want ... I know that whatever you do to me, it's because you love me" She kissed him, then purred, "I'll take the branding, too... If you want..."

Tom drew her even closer, "The world's based on sex and money now days, babe. So, OK. Ted gave me the addresses of both the jeweler and the tattoo shop where he took Chris. Ya know? I might just get a band for my right hand just to remind myself of my commitment to you."

Mary sat up in the bed smiled and purred, "OK husband, if that's what you want, then fuck me... Fuck me hard and good. Take full possession of everything you want of me." She had never used the word "fuck" before, it just was not in her vocabulary. But, she was becoming very excited by the way her husband was talking and acting. So, fuck her, he did.

Tom shoved a doubled pillow under Mary's hips, as Ted had instructed. Then he went on to hammer her into the wildest orgasm she had ever experienced. He then rolled them over and with her on top, a new position for them, he told her, "Ride that shaft, cowgirl. Ride it for all it's worth." After a few minutes of bouncing up and down on his a little larger than average cock, Mary squealed, "Oh yeah, Tommie. That's so good. Oh yeah, Oh, Oh, here it comes again. Ohhh yessss, Tommieee!" As she went into her orgasm, so did he. Another first for the Struthers. She rolled off to his side and they lay quietly for a few minutes. Recovering from the best sex of their marriage.

Still breathing hard, she asked, "What's next?"

Tom said, "Go clean yourself, then come and clean me . I'm gonna show you how to get it up and we'll do it again." When she returned, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He motioned with his finger for her to come and get on her knees before him. When she was in place, he ordered her, "Clean it up, then suck it up!"

Cleaning his limp cock, she looked up at him, wide eyed, "Tommie, I..I , you know that I've, well, I've never done that to you before... Or, anybody for that matter. I can't... I don't know how."

Tom smiled at his wife, knelling before him, "I know, but you're gonna do it tonight and for now on. I've never licked your pussy, either, But after you suck it up, I'm gonna get down there and work that pussy real good..."

When Mary had Tom sucked up hard and ready, he slipped his hands under her arms and lift her up. He laid her on the bed on her back, spreading her legs as far as he could. Then pushed her knees up even with her breasts. Never having done this before, He began licking her pussy everywhere until he arrived at the top and the growing lump. As soon as his tongue made contact with her clit, he heard her making sounds that he never heard from his wife as she pushed her pussy against his mouth. Her body writhed, she cried out and squealed in delight from what her husband was doing to her pussy. Mary grabbed handfuls of Tom's hair and pulled him in even tighter into her. He added two fingers, working each side of her pussy as his tongue worked the top. She screamed, "Tommieee! Oh, Oh, Ohhhh, here it comes. Oh so good. Oh, Tommie that feels so good."

Both Tom and Mary were from homes that taught that oral sex was dirty and perverted. So, they never tried it. Tonight, they both found that it was fantastic foreplay and just knew that they would get better at it with practice.

Tom rose up from Mary's pussy, grabbed the pillow and returned it to its proper position. He then thrust his cock into her, balls slapping her ass. She squealed and moaned, again making sounds he never heard from his wife. Not quite a "D" cup, Mary was never a large breasted woman. 34B when he married her, they were now a forty year old mother's breasts. Just enough for her husband to get a firm grip on one. As he continued to slam himself deep into her, he wrapped his left arm around her right leg and slipped his left hand under her neck. Taking a grip on her left shoulder. He then wrapped his right arm around her left leg and gripped her left breast with his right hand. Tom held her firmly in place while he pounded her pussy with fast, deep penetrating motion. Mary continued to make sounds he had never heard from her and was rocking her body up to meet his strokes. Like Christine Canfield, she was usually a quiet orgasmic and some times she didn't even get it off before he finished. However, tonight was not the usual Struthers' sex action. She whispered, "Yess Tom, fuck me, fuck your woman." and a few seconds later she went into a screaming orgasm. He finished a few minutes later. They lay facing each other, fingers roaming over each other's bodies. After about ten minutes, he said, "Let's do it again."

Mary lay there looking at him thinking, "We've never done it twice in one evening, let alone three times..."

The third time Tom started them in the "doggie" position, another first for them. After several minutes of long, hard strokes, Tom pulled out and leaned against the head board. Then he told Mary to mount his cock and showed her how to take a Tantric sex position. Impaled upon his cock, her feet together behind him, hands grasping his shoulders, she felt one with her husband. He took a grip on each breast and, using the words Ted gave him, he slipped her into deep hypnotism. Tom then passworded her so that no one could ever hypnotize her again and he would have easy access. He then went on to take possession of her body and mind, knowing that he already shared her heart with their God. As Ted did with Christine, Tom established two way communication between them. He fully intended to take every precaution he could to prevent Mary from falling into any trap similar to what caught Christine.

After Tom and Mary had taken a shower together, they went to bed. She cuddled up close to him, lay her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep. Tom was still wide awake, thinking, "Tonight I took full possession, made my wife a cock sucker and found that her pussy tastes great. Next, I get it up her ass. Then I will definitely have it all. Nobody else will ever have a chance with her. My wife, my only lover."

------------------------------------------

A few minutes before ten, Monday morning found Ted and Christine Canfield, hand in hand, entering the high school administration building. Christine hoped that very few of the office staff would be present. They were all there and she was surprised at how many smiled then greeted her and Ted. Still, she was relieved when they were immediately ushered into the principal's office. Before she sat down, Christine handed Don Gibbs, the principal, her resignation and a copy of the letter to the state. After they were all seated, Don leaned back in his chair and read the letter of resignation. Then he read the letter to the state. He laid both letters on his desk and asked, "Did you mail the letter to the state, yet?"

Ted answered him, "No Don, I have right here, stamped and ready to go."

Don leaned forward in his chair, "Jason Struthers said he never let you have sex with any student under eighteen years old. That's one of the big items here. I guess the parents and the school district will be filing the charges. There's a question about where the alcohol came from. Most everything's starting to point to Nicole Williams and Darren James. So, why don't you let me have that letter to the state. I'll hold it until we get things sorted out here."

A contrite Christine mentioned, "Brian Cunningham seemed to be behind it all. Then, they told me that the alcohol came from the James' liquor cabinet. That's where we went most of the time. It's where I got hooked into it."

Don said, "I think we will know a whole lot more by the end of this week. So, why don't we just wait and see. The thing is Chris, we all know that you are the most well liked teacher on this campus. I mean Chris, they all love you around here. But I do agree with you Ted, I don't think it would be appropriate to allow Chris back into the classroom, right now, anyway."

As Christine sat there in the principal's office, she could not help but think that things were happening fast, almost too fast. Last week she was a classroom teacher, wife, mother that was involved in sex with students. Then, Friday night she found herself offered up to a fraternity for unprotected, bareback sex. Her husband got there first and put her through twenty four hours of sexual hell doing what he called, "fucking the slut out of her." All during the ordeal, he called her a slut, whore and bitch. Treating her like a bitch in heat, to include a dog collar and leash. Then he informed her that at thirty eight years old, he had knocked her up higher than a kite. That since she was at the top of her menstrual cycle, like any bitch, she would most likely have a litter. At least two, maybe more. She felt she could not be brought much lower until her husband, with her nude, on her hands and knees, collar and leash in place, made her heel before six eighteen and nineteen year old boys. Three of which had seen her nude, but not brought to such a low point and treated so poorly. Now she found herself resigning her teaching position and prepared to give up her credentials. The cost of anything she might have derived from her sexual escapades of the last five months was already way to high. Maybe it was not too high for Nicole Williams. But, it certainly was for Christine Canfield. Nicole Williams might not mind being called a slut, whore and/or bitch, but Christine Canfield most certainly did.

The Canfield's rode home in silence, with Christine thinking, "I enjoyed teaching, I love my husband and children. Why, Oh why did I get involved with them. What drew me to go when called."

-----------------------------------------

As Ted held the door open for his wife to enter their car in the high school parking lot, Mary Struthers dropped her pants and panties and prepared to accept the tattooed "branding" on her right hip/buttock area . She gazed down at the fingers of both her hands spread out on the bench. On her left hand were the wedding rings that had been there for twenty four years. On her right hand was the gold band that Tom had installed that very morning. A band of possession, it was there to remind her of what was being tattooed on her hip.

-----------------------------------------

Ted had taken off the whole day. So, when they returned home, as he hung up their coats in the entry closet, Christine said softly, "Fuck me, master, fuck me hard. My pussy can handle more hard fucking and I really deserve it. Ram that big thing up my ass, if you want, too. Oh m'lord, I have really messed things up. This dumb ass slut needs more fucking, hard fucking. Maybe, even another spanking."

He drew her close to him and whispered, "Chrissy, you're not a dumb ass slut anymore." Then he took her by the hand and led her upstairs to their bedroom. In a stern tone, he commanded her, "Peel off those clothes!"

Unbuttoning her blouse, she responded in a submissive posture, "Yes, m'lord."

With their clothes off, he pushed her backward, onto the bed, placing a doubled pillow under her hips. Running his fingers over her pussy lips, he realized that his wife was wet, hot and really to be fucked. He pushed her legs as far apart as he could and before he attacked her pussy with his tongue, he said in a harsh whisper, "If there's any slut left in you, she belongs to me, my personal slut. And, yah know what, woman? I kinda like her."

Christine smiled and laid back, "OK master, fuck your personal slut, like only you can."

With that Ted slammed himself balls deep into her and whispered in her ear, "Maybe you do need some more hard fucking by your master." He then went on to pound his wife almost as hard as he did Friday night. After about ten minutes of hard, long, fast strokes and a wild orgasm for her, he rolled them over, "OK woman, it's time for you to do some of the work, here." He grabbed her hips and helped her bounce up and down the full length of his cock. He enjoyed watching her "D" cup mother's tits shake around on her chest.

A usually quiet orgasmic, Christine squealed and moaned, then screamed, "Yes m'lord, fuck me, yesss, yesss, fuck that pussy. Fuck it hard and deep. Ohhh yessss master, fuck your woman." He exploded in her and she clasped on his chest. After they had both caught their breath, she looked up at him and purred, "I need more of that, m'lord. I've been a very naughty little girl. Maybe, you should ram that monster up my ass." With that, she slid down and sucked him up, ready for more action.

"Damn, you're a fantastic cock sucker," Ted exclaimed as he again rammed his oversized cock deep into her pregnant womb. After about five minutes of full length strokes, he rolled her over on her stomach. He then drew her hips up, bringing her ass up into position to fuck. "Wait right there!" he commanded.

"Oh my gawd, he's actually gonna fuck me in the ass." she thought, "He so much bigger than the boys, it will most certainly hurt a whole bunch." But, Christine remained in position as he commanded, her ass up and her head resting on her hands.

Ted returned with the Vaseline and as he worked two fingers into her ass he said, "Those boys opened you up. Now, let's see if you can handle your masters cock up that well formed ass." With that he rammed his almost three inch wide cock into her ass about two inches passed the head.

Christine screamed as loud as she could, "Oooww, it hurts, ooowww. Ted, it hurts so bad... Ooow, take it out, pleeease. Oh master, it hurts Ahhhhh... Pleeeease take it out...it hurrrts!! Oh master it hurts so bad, ahhhh m'lord, take it out, pleeease!!!"

Ted pulled out with a "pop" sound. She rolled over onto her back. Still on his knees in the bed, he looked her over, "I'm not going to hurt your anymore over this, Christine. I can't bear to hear you scream, anymore."

Eyes still glistening from the tears, she gave him that little smile he fell in love with the instant they met. She purred, "Thank you, m'lord, teddy bear."

Ted ran his fingers of one hand over her body, then in a loving tone, "Chris? I would not be the man I am today if you had not been here with me all along the way. But listen to me carefully, because I am only going to say this once. If you ever let any man or boy get passed a hand shake again, I will take you some place where no one can hear you scream and ram my cock balls deep up your ass.. And Chris, if you get anymore blackmail attempts, you will bring them to me, immediately. That clear enough?"

"Yes m'lord, master, it will never happen again. It is just that , Oh m'lord, my husband... I have just given up my teaching position an' I love to teach. I hurt so many people, especially you. An', an' Oh m'lord, our income is cut in half... I don't know if my family will ever forgive me... I don't know, maybe I deserve another spanking. Oh m'lord, my husband please forgive me, pleease..."

The tone of her voice and the look in her eyes told him that she was a humbled woman. She had nothing else to surrender and made it clear that she would take more punishment, if he thought it was needed. For the first time in the ordeal, she had ask her husband directly to forgive her. He had learned a lot about forgiveness the day before. So, he gently ran his fingers through her hair and lovingly said, "Yes Chrissy, I forgive you. Your dad and I will fix it with your family. As for the income... Don't worry about that right now. What I want you to do is this... Go get something to clean me. Then suck it back up and we will make love to each other like we've never done it before."

Christine rose up onto her knees on the bed next to him and submissively purred, "I love you m'lord, husband... I will never ever do anything to hurt you again. Thank you m'lord for loving me and doing what it took to bring me back into your loving arms. I am all yours..., until the day I die. Only you passed a hand shake, including up that nice ass as you call it, it is all yours." No matter how often she told him that she loved him, that he was the only one allowed in her anywhere, he still enjoyed hearing it.

Ted lay on his back with his hands behind his head, "I love you too, Chrissy and I will until I die. You are worth much more to me than all the effort I put out to reclaim you."

She smiled, gave his cock a squeeze and purred, "I'll be right back."

After they had pleasured each other into complete orgasms in several positions, he rolled off her with one leg over her hips and one hand gripping one of her tits, he said, "Listen to me carefully, Chris. From this time on, we will either go out to dinner or have it here on Friday or Saturday nights. We will share with each other everything that happened in the week before, everything, Okeh? You are my best friend, Chris and I am yours. We will share everything that happens. This will be the time to discuss anything that doesn't seem right or is at all bothering either of us."

bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers