Costa Del Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers

She was right though, Ray's apartment was very cool. It was more of a villa than an apartment really - and larger than I imagined. It had a hot-tub outside, a patio with barbecue and inside it was just as great. It had its own smart little kitchen, and a great lounge complete with plasma and a nice sound system. Ray told us both to relax on the sofas and he turned the TV on and fixed us both a drink.

He sat opposite us on the other white leather sofa, and passed me a huge glass of whisky. I looked at it rather apprehensively, knowing I had probably had a bit too much already, but after a taste I decided to drink it. It was fine stuff but I still sipped it. Claire had a pretty strong-looking vodka-and-coke, which she was drinking much faster than I was mine.

Ray leaned forward and was talking pretty much to Claire alone, so I watched the television just joining in with the conversation occasionally when either of them asked me something. They talked about the resort, and how Ray had come to buy his own place here. He owned his own sound studio business back in England, and was bragging about some of the famous people who had come through his doors. I switched off from it, but Claire was eagerly lapping it all up. He mentioned that he had two kids, both grown up now and that he used to be married but divorced five years ago when he caught his wife cheating on him. I wondered if it might have been the other around. Ray was a bit of a charmer, I had to admit.

He produced a photo album, and Claire went to the other settee to sit next to him and look at the photos of his ex and his children. Claire showed me a picture of his wife, saying how pretty she was and I agreed. She was gorgeous - this guy was such a show-off! Still, it seemed to be working. Claire was sat right next to him with the album held in front of her. Ray was leaning close, his body pressed against hers and I saw his hand go to her knee, and then slide up to rest on her thigh. Again, Claire either didn't notice, or didn't mind.

My eyes were growing heavier, and I let my head rest against the sofa back and closed my eyes for a bit. It was very warm, even though it was the early hours of the morning. I listened to the television, and to Claire and Ray talking while I rested my eyes.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew was Ray shaking my shoulder.

"Hey! Claire and me are going to have a dip in the hot-tub. Why don't you join us?" Ray was standing in front of me, in just a pair of tight black shorts. His body was very muscular, more so than I had realised before and he was very tanned. Claire was nowhere to be seen. Ray saw me look around and reassured me. "She's just getting changed - my ex sometimes comes over to stay and I told Claire she could borrow one of her bikinis."

My eyes were taking their time to focus but when they did, I saw he was smiling at me. He was a friendly enough guy, even if he was a show-off.

"Come on," he said, "You can borrow some of my shorts - they're in the bedroom where Claire is. Come on, the tub will wake you up a bit."

I grasped his offered hand and allowed him to help me to my feet. Then I followed his directions into the plush bedroom where a half-naked Claire turned and looked at me as I entered.

"Hi! Are you okay?" she asked as I looked her up and down appreciatively.

"Yeah. Just tired, that's all. Do they fit?" She was wearing a pair of white bottoms which fit fine, but her breasts squished out of the bikini top as she put it on. "Obviously not!"

Claire laughed at herself as she struggled to fasten the clip behind her back. I helped her with it, and then she looked down at her boobs spilling out of the front of the too-small bikini. It just about covered her nipples and she pulled the cups up over her breasts as best as she could. "It will have to do!"

I found a pair of shorts and was surprised to find my cock semi-erect as I changed into them. Claire's body looked so hot in that small, white bikini! I wondered if Ray would be able to keep his hands off her - he had been struggling already so how would he react to her in this micro-bikini?

"Ray's going to want to eat you alive when he sees you in that," I whispered into Claire's ear as we stepped out on to the patio where Ray was already waiting for us, chest-deep in the crystal-clear, bubbling water.

"I hope so!" Claire said back to me quietly as she stepped into the steaming tub. "Oooh - it's lovely!" she cried as she sank in up to her chin, dipping up and down and giggling. Ray smiled at her and then at me as I lowered myself in too. It was comfortably warm but not too hot. The feeling of the cool air on my face and the bubbles tickling your feet and lower body was intoxicatingly pleasant and I noticed that Ray had brought my still half-full whisky out, so I took another sip.

Claire must have finished her drink, because she picked up a different orange-coloured one from the side of pool, next to Ray's own glass of whisky. The drink slid down nicely, and I found myself relaxed, but stimulated and awake again. Claire sidled up to me and gave me an affectionate pat on the bottom with her free hand as she took a drink.

"Don't you love it?" she said happily and I nodded, noticing Ray putting his drink back down after a long swig. While they were talking I had learned he was 54, although he looked a younger and I saw him wink at me as he crept up behind Claire and then suddenly he dipped below the surface. I took Claire's drink from her as I realised what was about to happen and right on cue Claire suddenly disappeared under the water with a shriek as Ray pulled her ankles out from under her.

They both popped back up a second later, laughing together and then they started splashing each other again as they had done in the sea earlier that day.

"You!" she screamed at him. "I had my drink in my hand."

"And I saw your brother take it from you," Ray laughed and splashed her again. I concentrated on my drink, enjoying the fine whisky and the fantastic sensation of the fizzing, warm water as they started talking again. Claire was standing with Ray now, leaning against him as she bobbed about in the water. I was directly opposite them and although Ray had both arms stretched out along the rim of the tub, I'm pretty sure that he must have been able to feel her breasts pressing against him occasionally as she leaned close. I certainly saw him looking down at her bulging cleavage every time it cleared the surface of the water.

Claire must have seen him too, because she took a small step backwards and looked down at her breasts. "This bikini is a bit too small!"

"I noticed," chuckled Ray and I saw him glance at me. I let my head fall back and rested my eyes again, but I listened on.

"They're almost coming out," Claire said, "It's embarrassing!"

"Don't be embarrassed," I heard Ray say quietly in reply, probably trying not to alert me. "You've got a seriously hot body. Even better than my ex and hers was great." Claire was quiet as he poured compliments over her, saying how he had noticed her on the beach, and found her really attractive. She was obviously soaking it all up and loving every bit of it. A bit of worship was probably what she needed to restock her confidence, so I laid back with my eyes closed and listened.

Again, I found myself dozing slightly and I opened my eyes when I realised they weren't talking. I opened my eyes to see them standing together at the pool edge. Ray's back was facing me now, and all I could see of Claire was her hands on his shoulders. His hands were below the surface, but I could see through the water that they were encircling her waist. It took a moment for my eyes to focus properly again, and a moment longer still for me to hear the soft sounds of kisses. That woke me up with a jolt but I didn't try to stop them. It wasn't a passionate embrace, just a series of soft, wet lip kisses and then Ray's head dipped sideways to Claire's neck and as he started trailing small kisses alongside her ear I saw her face come into view over his shoulder. Her eyes met mine and she froze, but I smiled and mouthed the words "It's okay!" at her and nodded for her to continue.

She didn't say anything, but held my gaze for a moment longer before closing her eyes and sighing in enjoyment as his kisses moved up and down her neck and along her shoulder. I became aware that I had a rapidly swelling erection under the water, and because the shorts I was wearing were rather close-fitting I realised that if I got any hornier, I would not be able to leave the tub without seriously embarrassing myself. Claire was supposed to my sister, I remembered.

Before I got stuck in the tub permanently and unable to leave, I downed the remaining whisky and heaved myself up on to the edge. I covered my groin with the hand holding the empty tumbler, and when Ray and Claire looked at me I said I was going to go and get a top-up if that was all right. Ray nodded, but then shook his head as I offered to refill his glass too. Claire also declined a top-up, and then mouthed a question at me, "Are you okay?"

Her hands were still wrapped around his shoulders and his around her lower back. Her chest was pressed against him. Before I could get any further aroused I smiled at her and nodded before going back into the apartment and refilling my glass. I decided not to rejoin them immediately, instead grabbing a robe from the bedroom and sitting on the settee for a while to watch some football on the television. I picked a vantage point from which I could still see them through the glass patio doors, although I could only see their shoulders and heads. Ray was much taller than my short wife, so I could see more of him than her, and I watched as his head lowered and they started kissing again. The kiss was much more passionate now and I decided to stay in the living room for a while, to see how things develop.

My groin was aching as I kept glancing over at them. I didn't want to watch all the time, because they might see me staring, so I tried to concentrate on the football and just look over every few minutes. It was difficult to see what was happening though, with the limited view. They were still kissing, but the pair of them both kept dipping low out of sight, then reappearing - laughing - and kissing again. When I next looked, they had turned again, so that the back of Claire's blonde head was towards me. I could see Ray saying something to Claire but I couldn't hear what it was. Then Claire climbed from the water and came into the apartment to find me. I pretended to be intent on the football.

"Hi. Are you all right?" She grabbed a towel and sat on it on the opposite sofa to me, protecting the leather from the wet. As she sat down I noticed that the water had turned the white bikini slightly transparent so I could just make out the dark outline of her nipples through the sheer material. I wasn't sure but I thought I could just see the outline of her light-brown pubes too, between her thighs. I pointed this fact out to Claire and she giggled again.

"Ray noticed that too," she said cupping her breasts and lifting them so she could see the dark shadows. "But not my pubes?" she said and she opened her legs to look at the material between. "You can see them a bit, can't you?"

Ray entered just then, fresh drinks in hand for both of them. As he passed Claire her drink, she closed her legs but it was too late because he said, "You definitely can," and laughed at Claire as she blushed. "I'm going to go and get dry. Do you want a towel?"

"Yes - I should get dressed too," Claire said and as Ray headed off in the direction of the bedroom, she came and sat next to me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked me again and when I nodded, she leaned in close. I could tell she was going to confide in me about something because her eyes followed Ray out of the room. When he had gone, she spoke again. "He's really trying it on, but he's a gentleman with it." Her speech was slurred with drink and I looked into her eyes to see the glaze of alcohol shining in them.

"Why? What did he say?" I prompted her to carry on and she swallowed down a big gulp of whatever cocktail she had now before speaking.

"He's going home tomorrow night, and he keeps saying how sexy I am." I urged her to carry on - there had to be more to it than that. "He said he wants to kiss me all over and... well... he wants to make love to me." She was blushing furiously as she finished.

"And do you want to make love to him?" I asked.

Claire shook her head, but I could tell she was tempted. She licked her lips and whispered into my ear. "My boobs came out of my bikini in the pool," she confessed. "I put them back in, but they kept popping out... and then... I let him kiss them." Claire cringed as she told me and then her eyes opened as she noticed the enormous erection growing in my shorts. "Is this turning you on?"

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know why, but it was. "Go on..." I urged her to tell me more.

"He felt them and sucked them. We kissed loads and then he felt between my legs too."

"He fingered you?" I asked incredulously. I didn't think she would let it go this far. I had been hopeful but wasn't expecting anything further than a kiss and a feel.

Claire shook her head. "No - like I said he's a gentleman. He just rubbed me through my bottoms." Again my wife paused, probably wondering how to tell me what was coming next. "I felt his willy too. Just through his shorts - it's a bit big!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Claire was being so slutty and I was enjoying it. Was this normal? "How big?" I barely managed to ask, my throat suddenly dry. I knew that I wasn't that big down below - about 5" at best - which was below average however Claire's only other lover had been even smaller than me, so she didn't know any better.

"It's thick and about..." she held her hands about 7 or 8 inches apart, "that big - I'd say. It's hard to tell, but it feels really big."

Ray's voice called through from the corridor to the bedroom, saying there was a dry towel on the bed. He was just going to throw some clothes in the laundry.

"I'll go get dry and dressed. Do you want to come too?" she asked as she stood up.

I shook my head and looked around for a toilet. "I need a pee. You go get dressed."

Claire hesitated, and I could tell she wanted to say something else, but she turned to go to the bedroom.

"Do you want me to come with you? Wait here for a minute then." I called after her, realising that she might be a bit afraid of going alone to the back part of the apartment where Ray was.

"No," Claire said quickly. A bit too quickly. "I'll be okay."

"Do you want something to happen with Ray?" I said softly as she turned and she was chewing her lip as she faced me again. She didn't answer but shrugged, with a kind of apologetic look on her face. "Go on then. I'll give you ten minutes while I go to the bathroom. Shout me if you want me for anything, okay?"

Claire nodded slowly and I headed towards the toilet, near the entrance at the front of the apartment, where was had entered. I only needed a pee, but I sat down and waited for ten minutes as I had promised. I listened out for Claire's voice, but there wasn't anything. After ten minutes, there was still nothing so I gave it another five minutes for good measure. My heart was thudding as I finally flushed the toilet, and slowly headed back into the front room.

I sat down as I found the front room empty. There was no sign of Claire or Ray, and a quick scan of the patio area showed that to be empty too. The tub was still switched off and the empty drinks glasses from before still cluttered the table between the sofas. I sat down, head spinning and pulse racing as I listened hard for any noises coming from the corridor. After a minute or two I thought I heard something. It was Ray's voice, very quiet and then a more feminine sound. It was Claire's voice but she wasn't talking. It was more like a murmur, or even a moan. I listened, but didn't hear the noise again, so treading as quietly as I could I headed into the corridor and towards the bedroom.

I passed the laundry, right next to the bedroom and that was vacant too. The bedroom door was closed, but the light was on because a glow came from the gap under the door. I knelt and put my ear to the narrow aperture, and heard Ray saying something again. It sounded like "Are you sure?" but I couldn't be certain. I heard something - a gasp? - from Claire and decided to take a risk.

I pushed the door ever so gently, as I had noticed when we got changed earlier that it didn't have a lock. It opened at my touch, just slightly - maybe an inch at most - but far enough for me to see through and into the room beyond. My eyes almost popped out of my head and my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest at the sight in front of me.

Claire was topless, laid back on the bed in only the white bottoms and as I watched Ray reached up and putting a finger underneath the hem at either hip, eased them down over her thighs and legs off her feet. Claire opened her legs a little for him as he threw the bottoms on the floor, exposing her light brown triangle of pubic hair to him for the first time. Claire was staring right at Ray, watching him as he reached up and stroked a finger through her trimmed, fluffy pubes, ruffling them up and then stroking them back down. His fingers touched her clit as he did so, and I saw her twitch in response, bringing a small chuckle from him and an embarrassed giggle from her in return.

Ray moved then and climbed up on the bed, lying down at the side of my pretty blonde and now very naked wife. He had changed into a bathrobe, and just as I wondered if he was wearing anything underneath it, my question was answered as Claire's hand moved down and flipped it open.

His cock looked massive. I had never really seen another man's penis except for on the internet, but compared to mine it was a monster. I would put it at around 8 inches - roughly the size Claire had indicated with her hands earlier. I looked at my wife's face and saw her staring at it in appreciation. Ray responded by removing the robe altogether and then as he laid back down, he leaned over and started kissing Claire again.

The kiss was much more passionate now. His hands moved down to caress her breasts, squeezing and kneading them and then further down to between her legs. I saw Claire's hand go to his forearm as if to stop him, but as his kisses moved down her neck, she removed it and put it around the back of his head, welcoming his kisses as he rained them down upon her upper body and then her breasts.

Claire's eyes closed and she let her head fall back on the bed, as his now unrestrained hand started to rub her pussy. He took a nipple into his mouth and as he moved his body slightly over hers, I heard Claire moan out loud. Her hand moved down, searching for his erection and found it, her fingers wrapping around his length. My hand had found its way into my shorts and I stroked myself gently as I watched.

Then Ray's fingers slipped in between her moist folds and inside her for the first time. Claire's hand began to pump on his cock slowly as he worked another finger into her, stopping his suckling to look down at her pussy as he began to double-finger fuck her. Claire's back arched as he worked her little hole, and her legs spread further apart, completely exposing herself to this man who was more than twice her age. I suddenly realised with a sick-but-strangely arousing sensation in my stomach that this man was about to fuck my wife.

What should I do? Should I stop it? I wrestled with my conscience, aware that if I was going to stop this from going too far I had to act quickly. Claire was lost in his expert ministrations and he was moving further across her spread body, ready to shift between her legs and make love to her with his impressive-looking manhood. Part of me knew I should stop it - that this could permanently damage our relationship, but another part wanted me to see Claire have sex with him. Not just make love, but get fucked - because that was what was going to happen - and fucked hard, now that I had seen Ray's beast of a cock.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers