Costume Party

Story Info
She sneaks away from husband by changing costumes.
1.5k words
4.32
92.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers

Dawn was understandably nervous. She had taken chances with her husband before, meeting Shaun at lunch for their sessions, calling him on her cell phone before her husband came in the bedroom, then hiding it, letting Shaun hear her fuck him, but this time she would have so little control. The costume party provided a perfect way for Shaun to get close to her with her husband right there but to switch places with another woman! She couldn't believe she agreed to it. But her Master had ordered it and she submitted. He was taking more and more control of her life and she loved it. It was dangerous but erotic and letting him control her always made her so wet. She was wet now as she put on the clown costume. Her husband couldn't figure out why she rented it. It was big and bulky with an oversized plastic head. It sported the old style flap in the back for going to the toilet, probably because it would take so much time to get it off one would probably pee themselves. She had insisted and he gave in. At least he wouldn't be fighting off men like he would have if she wore a cat costume.

On the drive there Dawn went over the hand signals with John. One for drink, one for pee, one for let's go. She said with all the noise and the big hollow head she probably wouldn't be able to hear him or he her. So she'd just be quiet all evening. He thought it was pretty stupid and then she reminded him she wouldn't be able to talk to anyone else and he thought of the men she'd avoid and just went with it.

Once there he knew she was right. You had to shout into the ear of the person next to you to be heard. He couldn't understand a word she said from the time they walked in so she just kept quiet. She could drink using a straw through the air holes in the head. They danced and drank and enjoyed themselves. They pointed out the good or outlandish costumes. She flushed went he pointed at the devil, although he may have been more interested in the devil's companion, a woman about Dawn's height and build in a form fitting black cat outfit. Eventually, John needed to piss. He left for the toilet and was no sooner out of sight when the devil came up to her. He handed her a note, smiled and left. "Disabled toilet. She will be waiting. Obey her."

Dawn ripped the note into tiny pieces and dropped it. She waited for John to return and signaled that she needed to pee. She left and went to the disabled toilet. It was locked. She knocked. The cat opened the door and she slipped in.

"Strip." Said the cat and Dawn did so hurriedly. The cat also removed her own costume. Dawn went to pick up the cat's costume but the cat stopped her. "Uh uh." She purred as she pushed Dawn down to her knees. The cat pushed her shaved pussy into Dawn's face and said, "Make me cum. Master's orders."

Dawn began to lick and suck the pussy's pussy. The cat was noticeably impressed and was soon moaning with pleasure. She grabbed Dawn's head and pulled it into her snatch. "Oh yeah, baby. Yes! Lick my pussy." Dawn's tongued worked skillfully until she felt the cat's body start to shake. A moment later the cat howled and sent a load of cum into Dawn's mouth. Dawn started to lick it up but the cat pushed her away and giggled, "Gotta stay nice and wet."

They put on each other's costumes and the cat left. Dawn wondered what to do next and decided to leave as well. The devil waited outside. He lifted her mask and kissed her passionately. Her knees went weak. He led her to a back area of the dance club and down the darkened area by the closed kitchen. Suddenly he forced a bit into her mouth and pulled back on the reins. "Tonight you are a Pony Cat" he said. His pony girl training of her kicked in. Her legs came up high in a trot and she moved forward being directed by the reins. His pitched fork poked or swatted her ass and he led her down the corridor and finally up to a wall. "Hands on the wall and bend over." He ordered and she obeyed.

"Does my pony cat want Master to ride her?" he asked. She couldn't speak with the bit so she nodded. He pulled down her stockings exposing her ass. His fingers reached inside her pussy. She was soaking. He pulled out his cocked and stroked it to full erectness and then pushed it in. He started slowly and she moved with him. She loved the feel of her Master's cock inside her. He gave two quick tugs at the rein and she sped up to a trot fuck. She started to moan. They continue this way for a while, too long she thought. She wanted that cock ramming her pussy. This was a tease, though she was already close to cumming. Two more tugs and she squealed with delighted. Gallop. She pushed her ass back quick and hard and he shoved his cock in to match. She came almost immediately. She was shouting out through the bit, thought he couldn't understand her. "Fuck me, Master! Fuck your slut's pussy! Yes! God Yes! Fuck me! I love your cock!"

She came again. "Yes! Oh fuck! I am yours Master!" She wished he could hear and understand her. After her third orgasm he reined to a stop, pulled out and slipped his cock into her ass. The fucking continued at full gallop. Her screams became squeals and then screams again. She came again and he was close. He pulled out and moved quickly around her, putting Himself between her and the wall. She dropped to her knees as he pulled out the bit. She swallowed up his cock. She wanted to drink him down so badly and soon he was emptying a big load into her mouth. She drank it all down, savouring it. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her again. "Back to the toilet. Don't look back. Ignore all distractions. Go quickly." She thought that odd but obeyed.

After a wait the clown arrived. They changed again this time the clown licked her clean and made her cum once last time and left her with a parting warning. "Go along with what your husband says, no matter how nervous it makes you. Just agree."

Dawn got back to John and danced with him a while longer but soon indicated she wanted to go. He seemed more than ready to leave as well.

She was quiet on the way home not knowing where to start a conversation and wondering about what the girl had said. Finally John broke the silence, "Did you like getting fucked that way?"

Her heart stopped and her colour drained.

"Dawn?"

"Uh, yes?"

"You don't have to pretend. That really turned you on. I could tell. Fucking you was…different."

"What?"

"Not bad. Different. It's just watching the devil fuck that cat while we fucked in that hallway… I really wanted to leave when we saw them but, you know, you want to get a good look. And then you started stroking my cock and then…fuck! I've never done anything like that before. But you got me going so bad I just had to release it. I'm glad that costume has easy access to you! Man, you were soaking. I slid right in. That kinda shit really gets to you, huh? And I've never fucked standing up like that either. And get this. After you left the devil came up, giving a little applaud, saying, 'Great performance.' I was a bit flustered but I said, 'Yeah, you too.' He said it was easy with the bitch he had. Called her a fuck machine and a complete slut. I'm not surprised the way she moaned and screamed. She was wilder than you! But he said the way I made you react even under that clown costume he could tell I was a Master and shook my hand."

"A Master?"

"Yeah, can you believe that?"

"Yeah, I believe it….Master."

"You making fun of me?"

"No, I just think he's right. So you really enjoyed that tonight?"

"It's not something I'd repeat or plan but it was…different. Yeah, I enjoyed it."

When they got home they were both horny again. Dawn couldn't get the thought out of her head. Her Master had arranged it so her husband watched her fucking him and got off on it! The whole time! She was stunned. She wanted him, wanted him badly. John would have to do until she could see him again. And she could pretend especially tonight, she could get away with it. John laid her back in the bed and asked if she was ready for it again. She said, "Yes, Master." And let fantasies take hold.

Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers