Costume Party

Info
Sexy fun at a Halloween party.
99 words
4.22
84.9k
22
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,463 Followers

So I went back and forth on whether I was going to submit this one or not. I've been fighting a bad head cold, and my voice is a little different sounding in this one I think. Hopefully you all still like it. :)

I wanted to do a Halloween theme for October and it's always fun to dress up in costume.

Thanks again everyone for all your great comments and feedback and votes. I really appreciate it and read them all.

So put those earbuds in or headphones on, lay back, get comfortable and enjoy the story.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,463 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH FUCK

SO GLAD you did this audio. Btw, your voice sounded just as HOT and SEXY to me. Fucking awesome fantasy. It got me SOOOO wet---I could picture you stroking your cock as you watched her with me. The DP sent me over the edge and I had an amazing orgasm so thank you for that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck

Im slowly making my way through all your audio. You are incredible. It gets me off knowing how much you must enjoy making total strangers cum all day everyday. God i wish i could meet someone like you.

mme_chanelmme_chanelabout 11 years ago
Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Hot.

I like your voice here. I felt very naughty, as if I was cheating on you. ;)

Excellent choice of costume, btw.

LouboutinsLouboutinsover 11 years ago
You make dirty soooooo fucking sexy...

Don't stop making audios Mirage, ever! You have a gift unlike any other. That voice melts my boy shorts right off. I never tire of listening to you. The grunts, the groans, the growls, the way you sound when you cum. The simple way you say fuck makes my pussy throb. No male on Lit dominates the way you do, with such conviction, passion and authority but yet there's still a hint of sweetness. Bravo! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

..Jesus Christ. Your voice is as sexy as hell, and Halloween sex happens to be a fantasy of mine. Amazing job.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Pillow Princess Club A MILF spies on her teenage neighbor getting pleasured and...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hypnotic Nylons A Student hypnotizes her Professor for an A.in Mind Control
More Stories