Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,865 Followers

It felt simply wonderful.

He took his time as he did my right leg, again giving me goose bumps as he moved up my leg. This time he continued higher though, and stopped just an inch or so from my panty.

He moved the bed and skipped over my panty again to lick my stomach and then breasts before moving up high enough to kiss me again. Our mouths melded together and I felt his body lying on top of me for the moment.

He lifted me up and moved me higher on the bed so my head was closer to the head railing. I reached down to begin unbuttoning his shirt, but he took my hands, smiling, and saying, "Not yet."

This time, he more quickly kissed his way back down my chest and stomach, again passing over my panty area. He got down to the foot of the bed and began licking my lower leg. He was more forceful than before, adding small bites to his caresses.

Could he tell my pussy was on fire? I did not think so by the way he took so much time as he licked against the skin of my thighs. My legs were parted as he moved up my body, but his touch on my inner thighs was driving me crazy.

Only after a long time did he reach down and lift me up to remove my panty.

My pussy was now exposed to him. I could have practically killed him as he did not immediately dive in. Instead, he would give light licks to my inner thighs, my pelvic mound and then finally I gasped when I felt his tongue just very lightly touch against my labia. He did not make any attempt to spread my pussy lips, not yet.

He again started up my inner thigh with his mouth, but this time mercifully he gave my pussy some needed attention. Oh my god. His tongue finally separated my pussy and I felt him touch and lick against my clit.

He really knew what he was doing, but always taking his time. He then lifted me up and put a pillow under my ass.

Finally he began to eat my pussy. I would not be exaggerating one bit to say he did nothing but eat me out for what seemed like forever, but was probably actually around 30 minutes. He brought me to orgasm with his tongue and it was sweet and intense and long lasting. He needed no prompting from me as to what I liked, apparently being very perceptive to my feelings.

But even after he felt me come, he only relaxed a little bit, but never fully stopping. He let me come down from my orgasm enough so I could relax again, but not totally as he built me up again. None of this was with his fingers which clutched against my outer thighs.

Clearly he loved to eat pussy, and just as clearly knew how to do it in a way which made me never want him to stop. And just like it was natural for him, it was not long before he gave me another orgasm with his mouth. Absolutely crazy unbelievable, this one was just as intense as the first.

This time Jurgen let me come down all the way, gently slowing his licking, and then gradually kissing my inner thighs.

I felt like I was in heaven when he lifted up and then leaned down to kiss me. My mouth greedily took him in, our tongues dancing. I could smell and taste my pussy as he took me in his arms and held me tightly as we kissed.

Men are not typically like this, taking their time. Frequently that will occur after having sex the first time. I was amazed at his patience.

Finally, he lifted up. I opened my eyes to find him smiling at me.

He softly spoke, "I have never met a woman so responsive to my touch that way."

"Are you kidding me? That was incredible."

He said, "I am glad you are pleased."

He started to unbutton the sleeves on his shirt, saying, "I think I should get out of these things."

I took his hand in mine, "No, no, monsieur. Now it is my turn."

I playfully grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him to the bed. He started laughing as I rolled him over and straddled him.

I looked down to his eyes, "When I said that I did not want this night to end, I meant that for the both of us."

He moved around so that he was now lying on his back, with me kneeling on the bed next to him. His right hand caressed my leg and back while I undid the buttons on his shirt. He was still wearing it when I leaned down to kiss him this time. I felt his hand move to my breast while we kissed.

As he had done for me, I then began to kiss and lick his cheek and neck, and then slowly did the same down the center of his chest and stomach where his shirt had parted.

I spread apart his shirt with my hands and then moved with my mouth over his entire torso. At some points I would lean far enough over to kiss his shoulders and the side away from me, but I was actually concentrating more on very lightly running my nipples against his skin. The kissing was more the subterfuge, I have found that men go nuts when my breasts lightly brush them this way as if by accident. By his breathing and his lightly touching my ass, I knew it affected him this way also.

He did not have a lot of hair. He was not smooth by any means, but he could be described as being very fine. I had smelled his cologne all night. It was nice, and not too heavy. I lifted him up only enough to completely remove his shirt. I then moved down to the foot of the bed and removed his shoes and socks.

Almost then like a masseuse, I rubbed my hands up and down his pant legs, squeezing and prodding him. I got up about as high as his middle thigh. I then moved his legs apart and kneeled in between and began licking his chest again.

He really liked it when I licked and then sucked on his nipples. But when I started to lick lower and lower toward his belt, I could feel him tense up with anticipation.

While I liked him taking his time with me, I was not quite sure yet if he felt the slow progression the same way or not. I ran my breasts lightly across his stomach and chest again, but this time he could tell it was deliberate.

I looked at him and he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled, "How are you doing?"

He reached up and pulled me toward him and we kissed again, and he said, "You are making me very happy."

I said, "Good."

This time as I kissed and licked downward, I went past the belt line far enough to feel his erection with my mouth.

He groaned as I finally touched him. I reached down and rubbed him deliberately with my hand. And then finally I loosened his belt and unclasped his pants. I was alternately looking at him and unzipping him. He was looking at me intently as if he could not believe what was happening.

I finally slid his pants and shorts down as he lifted up for me. I removed them completely and hung them over the chair.

In a similar fashion to what he had done for me, I began by slowly licking his legs beginning at the calf and working up. I had gone up as high as his upper thigh when I lifted up high enough to lightly run my breasts over first his leg and then hips while running my tongue up his stomach. It was very obvious when my breasts rubbed against his hard penis.

I had taken my time as well, but now I would take no mercy on him.

I was looking at him watching me as I ran my tongue slowly over the lower part of his shaft to the head. He had propped additional pillows under his shoulders and head so he could watch me.

I grabbed his cock now with my hand and raised him up; looking into his eyes as I ran my tongue over the head.

Jurgen also had only light hair here. He was average sized, both in length and thickness. I would guess he was between 6 and 7 inches. I had not much experience with uncircumcised guys, but I liked the look of his skin as I stroked him. It moved back and forth.

For the first time I took him into my mouth. I had decided to take as much of him as I could in this first pass, mentally preparing myself to resist the impulse to gag. I relaxed first and slowly lowered my head onto his cock. I went really slowly but deliberately and I eventually took almost all of him, at most leaving an inch. Just as slowly I lifted my head while sucking him on my way up.

Without gagging the first time, I knew I would not have that problem at all. I began to lick him now with more earnest, including at the end grabbing his shaft with my hand while I licked and sucked on his balls.

I was going to take my time and make him enjoy this as he had with me.

I looked him after I had gone down far again, saying, "Jurgen, please let me know if I am doing something you do not like."

I had not really expected him to complain, but he pulled me close to him. I expected him to kiss me, but looked at me intently and said, "I have liked everything you have done for me since the first you agreed to attend the party. This is beyond my wildest dream."

Not exactly responsive to the question, but clearly he was enjoying himself.

I went back to sucking his dick which made him groan. I wanted to prolong this, so I purposely did not go crazy. I was sure I could make him come anytime, but this slower, gentler pace has its advantages too. I was enjoying the heat and silky texture of his skin in my mouth. I would sometimes just use my tongue and lick the head lightly, other times more working on the shaft.

I would look up from time to time to see Jurgen watching me with either a smile or a look of complete pleasure. The cool breeze was blowing through the open terrace windows.

I had been giving him a long slow blow job for a while when I changed my position and climbed on top of him. I was facing him while I mounted his cock. It was perfectly hard and I positioned the head at my pussy and slowly lowered myself.

It felt so good to feel him slide inside me. My pussy was very wet and it was easy to go all the way down on him. Jurgen and I sighed simultaneously and I rocked back and forth as we ground ourselves together.

He reached up and started to squeeze my tits. Just the perfect timing too, as my whole body shuddered.

I lifted myself back off until just the head was inside my pussy. Jurgen moved his hands to my ass and we began to fuck. Slow steady strokes which got him deep inside me and then almost all the way out. He slipped out once or twice, but he was hard and it was easy to reposition him. He was helping to lift me off and we soon achieved a smooth rhythm.

We were looking into each other's eyes, but neither of us said anything. The baton was passed again as Jurgen held me down on his cock and then rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He then pulled off and touched my hip to move. I realized he wanted to take me from behind. So I got up on my hands and knees and positioned my ass near the side of the bed.

Jurgen slid his dick near my pussy and I reached back to guide him in. It felt wonderful as he slid in all the way. He only did about ten or so strokes at a slow pace before he began fucking me harder. His balls were slapping against me and he began pounding me now. I could feel another orgasm building up inside of me.

He kept pumping away, fast and powerful.

I was close to coming again, and I said, "Oh my god Jurgen, you are going to make me come again."

But my words were coming out of me in gasps and moans as I really loved the feel of his hard cock.

I had my orgasm as he continued to fuck me. If I had any concerns about how long he would last, they were soon forgotten. He kept pumping away with his hands on my ass, slamming against me. I could feel his cock slide against my clit with each powerful stroke. As when he made me come by eating me out, this orgasm was also intense and long.

By my sounds he clearly recognized I was in the throes of ecstasy, and he continued away. His endurance was remarkable and I loved every second of it.

He pulled out after a while, still rock hard and he rolled me over. He put a pillow under my ass and held my legs apart wide. He kneeled and dove his face into my pussy, sticking his tongue way in. It felt wonderful then as he lapped against my clit.

He was only taking a break though, and then he stood up and slid his dick back inside me, saying, "I just love the taste of your pussy. I cannot get enough."

I wrapped my legs around his back and held him deep inside me.

I said, "I love the feel of that hard cock of yours. You are driving me crazy."

I released my legs and he began to stroke me again. This angle slipped his cock against my clit going in and out. I was thrilled by the sensations running through my body.

We had been fucking for what seemed like 20 or 30 minutes when he pulled out his cock and shot a long stream of cum onto my stomach. He was stroking his cock and another smaller spurt came out. I moved then and took his cock in my mouth. I could taste a few more drops come out as I sucked him.

Jurgen had been moaning while he had his orgasm, and it became more intense as I sucked him. He was becoming more relaxed now and I sucked him more gently. He began to lose his erection. I always like that feeling as he became softer in my mouth.

He pulled me up and we fell into a long deep slow kiss. Our bodies rubbed together as we enjoyed each other.

He finally looked down at me, "That was simply fantastic. You are unbelievable."

I replied, "You are too. Now I feel like a real princess."

He laughed at that.

I went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth to clean us up. He was lying on the bed exhausted and I came to wipe up his semen from where our bodies had rubbed together during our kiss. I also wiped off his dick and then brought him a glass of water. I then slipped into bed beside him.

He took me in his arms and we both enjoyed the after sex relaxation.

He whispered, "I want to sleep now. Please stay here tonight."

I just said, "Yes."

I think the combination of the long day traveling; the party and the amazing sex session had tired us to exhaustion. I know I fell right asleep with his arms around me. Sometime during the night we changed positions so we were parted from each other, but when I awoke my back was next to Jurgen's chest and both arms were around me. He had his hand on my breast, but he was not awake.

I liked the feeling of him next to me and I looked out to sunshine coming in the windows. I could not see a clock from where I was, but instead of getting up to look; I just laid there and enjoyed the feelings of a man beside me in bed.

Truly wonderful.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,865 Followers