Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers

I said, "Would you mind watching my things?"

He smiled and nodded. As I turned and walked to the restroom, I had 100 percent conviction he was watching me the entire time. Rather than feeling self-conscious about it, I was glad my exercise regimen had paid off.

Without a doubt, I had several scenarios floating through my mind.

While I thought I still had a lot of time before Jurgen returned, the safest approach would have been to go back up to the room. Maybe use the terrace again. But how safe would that be if Marco returned. The thought of my earlier encounter gave me goose bumps, even in the heat.

When I returned to the pool, I saw Jean-Paul had ignored me about more wine. My glass was full again next to his.

I laughed and said, "I see you have gone ahead with wine despite my pleading."

He stood up and took my bag and set it down, taking my hand in his as he led me back.

He laughed and responded, "No, no. Not at all. It is only a glass, not the bottle. However, if I knew you would be laughing about it, indeed I would have gotten another bottle."

I smiled, "Then I should feel fortunate."

I sat down on the chair and took off my shoes. Jean-Paul sat back down again and then raised his glass.

"Beth, it has been very nice to meet you."

But instead of facing the pool as before, I sat on the side of the chair facing him.

We clinked glasses as I said, "It has been my pleasure."

He replied, "Merci beaucoup."

I told him that I really loved this wine, which was entirely honest. The truth was I also felt fine. I could have probably not had any problem drinking my portion of another bottle. It is strange how sometimes I can feel the effects quickly without too much intake and other times virtually continuous drinking is not a problem.

Jean-Paul asked if he could borrow some sunscreen, which was of course not a problem. I needed more anyway, but I was ready to flip over which might be good timing.

While he applied the lotion, I adjusted my chair flat. I drank a little more wine and lay down on my stomach.

Without missing a beat, Jean-Paul asked, "Beth, do you need any lotion as well?"

I replied, "I was hoping you would ask."

I heard him chuckle, "Ah, it would be my pleasure."

I smiled to myself, thinking that was certainly true.

My hair was already up, but I pulled up any loose hairs up off my neck. He sat up and pulled his chair closer to mine after sliding the small table back.

I do enjoy having someone else apply lotion this way. So when I felt him squeeze some onto my lower back followed by his hand smoothing it in, a wave of pleasure swept over me.

I reached back and un-did my top, letting it fall to my sides. Quite an unmistakable signal and he wasted no time rubbing more onto my upper back and shoulders.

He had a good touch, not making it a massage, even though that might have felt nice. He was completely appropriate for the circumstances and the length of time we had met.

He said, "Are your legs alright, or do you want them done too?"

Not awkward at all, just exactly the right way to ask.

I replied, "If you don't mind?"

He said, "Not at all."

So with that I felt him repeat the exercise from my back onto my legs. His touch was quick enough and professional enough so no one could have complained.

"Thank you Jean-Paul."

He said, "You are very welcome."

I replied, "Let me know if I may return the favor."

I looked up as he looked down at me and smiled, "Thank you. I will."

I lifted up just enough to reach for my wine glass and finish it. I would have toasted with Jean-Paul, but he was already done.

He looked down, "How about one more Beth?"

I said, "OK, but let me get this one please?"

He replied, "There is of course no chance of that, mademoiselle. But I am glad you will accept another glass of wine."

He must have held up his glass to the waiter, as Jules was over in a moment to take his order. They were speaking in French, but I could pick up enough to make out the discussion over a glass versus a bottle.

I interrupted, "Jean-Paul, please. Just another glass."

I heard Jules laugh, and Jean-Paul say, "I forgot she could pick up our discussion."

I said, "Le petite."

The service at the hotel in general was great, and Jules was back very quickly. I reached back to fasten my top and sat back up. I was determined to pick up the check for this round.

Jules was setting the glasses down on our table, as Jean-Paul sensed what was coming.

He said, "Don't even think about it Beth."

I smiled, "Please let me get it."

He just shook his head no. Jules looked amused as he watched the negotiation and my chest. I had not tied the neck string back and the cup over my left breast was showing a lot. I was not fully exposed, but I was showing more than normal.

Jules got a better look since he was standing, but I was sure Jean-Paul had noticed. It had not been intentional on my part, trying to get up quickly to fight for the check, but it is sometimes best to take advantage of the situation too.

I smiled, "Thank you Jean-Paul. May I at least say that I appreciate your hospitality very much."

As he signed the check and Jules left, we toasted again.

It was strange to be sitting there with my top half on. It would have felt perfectly normal to be topless in France, but the pool had a different custom. And with him being French, I also realized he had seen plenty of topless women.

But this was slightly different. I had not been topless in front of specifically him, and he had never seen me before. Of course we had been flirting a bit and I sensed there was an attraction. Strange indeed that a partial glance at forbidden fruit was perhaps more powerful than if I had not been wearing my top. I could not be sure that was what he was thinking, but I just felt that was right.

So I stayed sitting up. If I had laid back down on the chair, the effect would have been lost.

I said, "Well, you have been very kind. Thank you."

He said, "I am only sorry I could not invite you to dinner. I know some wonderful places."

I smiled, "I am sure you do. On another day, I would have enjoyed that very much."

Jean-Paul paused for a moment, "Ah, not to be. How about a swim instead?"

I smiled, "Quite a wide variation in offers. A swim would be nice."

I motioned at my suit top, "Could you tie me?"

He returned the smile, and walked around behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders as I lifted up the tie straps. I held them up but Jean-Paul kept his hands on my shoulders. I turned my head and looked up at him. He then smiled again and tied them around my neck.

He said, "I was just thinking that at the beach you would not need this."

I responded, "I know some beaches where you would not need that either."

He did not say anything, but did give me a smirk.

We walked to the pool and stepped in. The water felt great. I would have probably come in from the sun by now if we had not continued talking and drinking wine. We waded in from the shallow end and then floated out to the center.

It does not take me long when immersed like that to cool off. So I could have come out quickly, but it felt good to float around. I was a couple of feet from Jean-Paul as we were keeping ourselves afloat. He said, "The water feels great. I was getting warm."

I replied, "Me too. Actually I have had enough sun for the day. I was out at the beach for a while before coming to the pool."

He asked, "Why don't you come inside for a while then, and have a glass of wine with me? My balcony has a lovely view and we could sit in the shade."

I continued to float, but did not respond right away.

He continued, perceptive to my pause, "Of course there would be no obligation."

He had probably misread my apprehension. I was not worried about being taken advantage of, more whether joining him would be a good move in view of my encounter with Marco and Jurgen returning before too long. On the other hand, it was still early enough and I was intrigued by Jean-Paul.

I looked at him for another moment before saying, "Sure. I will join you."

He smiled at me, and I began swimming back with him following. I climbed out first. I took a glance down and saw my nipples prominently displayed again like clockwork.

We walked back to the chairs together and dried off. I had rubbed off some of the lotion while in the pool, and took off most of the rest with the towel as I dried off.

We collected our things and headed to the elevators. Even though I thought it would be some time before Jurgen would return, I did not even consider going back to the penthouse, just in case. Alternately, my own original room was not very nice by comparison.

We got out on Jean-Paul's floor, one below Jurgen's floor, and went to his room. It was nice also, not quite as luxurious or large as the penthouse, but more than satisfactory. We set our things on the hall table.

Jean-Paul went to the balcony and opened the sheer curtains. The view was great. How could anyone complain looking out at the sea with clear skies?

There were two chairs and a table. Jean-Paul called down to room service and ordered another bottle of rose'. I was standing at the rail looking out on the beach and Mediterranean Sea when he joined. The breeze was light but welcome and the balcony was shaded as advertised.

We stood there silently looking out from the balcony, leaning on the rail. I had put my cover-up on at the pool, while Jean-Paul had put on shorts and a flowing shirt which he had left unbuttoned.

It did not seem long at all before we heard the doorbell. Once again very fast service. I sat down as Jean-Paul got the door. A wine bucket and glasses were brought out and the bottle was uncorked. Jean-Paul tasted it and quickly approved. He sat and joined me after the attendant left.

I looked over, "Not a bad way to live."

I was enjoying the continued conversation and the entire setting. I was also pleased that Jean-Paul was relaxed as well, enjoying my company. I excused myself to use the bathroom. He did the same after I returned.

I was standing at the balcony again when he returned and stood next to me. Our arms were touching as we leaned on the rail as before.

I turned my head to look at him and he had already been looking over with a smile.

I returned the smile, but was puzzled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, just feeling fortunate to have bumped into you."

I responded, "That is funny. I thought I was the fortunate one."

He smiled again.

I continued, "But tell me. There were a lot of open chairs at the pool. I don't think you quite bumped into me."

He gave a sheepish look, saying, "Did I look that obvious?"

I laughed, "OK, then. Well, it is not as if I am complaining. And before I forget, thank you."

We both grabbed our glasses and drank some more of the great wine. Cool and crisp, with a touch of pear.

As we stood there looking out on the beautiful view, I felt Jean-Paul's hand on my lower back over my cover-up. He kept it there lightly for a moment and apparently not sensing an objection, he moved it around my waist.

I turned and gave him a smile as I put my arm around his waist. We stood arm in arm without speaking until he brought his glass to mine. We both drained our glasses and Jean-Paul got the bottle out and refilled them.

We were looking at each other when he reached for my glass. He took it and set them both on the table. He took both my hands in his as we stood apart looking at each other.

As he gazed into my eyes, he pulled me toward him and put his hands on my waist. I moved in closer as he leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met gently. I closed my eyes as our lips parted. It was still very gentle, but I felt our tongues meet softly. I just melted.

His hands moved to my back and pulled me in further. I did not resist at all, in fact returning the embrace.

Our initial kiss continued, but more passionately now. My hand went to his neck as our tongues intertwined. Finally breaking after several minutes, we both looked up at each other. He smiled, "You look beautiful."

I said, "I love the way you kiss."

He pulled me to him again and resumed our kiss. His hand had found the gap in my cover-up and his hand was now on my bare skin on my waist and lower back.

As we continued kissing, his other hand untied the front of my cover-up which was now hanging loosely. Both hands were now running over my bare skin. It felt electric.

As we broke our kiss again, Jean-Paul looked at me again with a smile. As he pulled me to him again with his left hand, his right hand rose up and slipped my cover-up off my shoulder and arm. From his perspective, he was engaged in a subtle seduction. What he did not know was that I was aware and willing.

I gave him a gentle smile in return. He paused long enough to slip it off completely. It fell off onto the chair.

He began to pull me toward him, but I pushed back with my palm on his chest, "Not so fast."

With that I reached up and slipped his shirt off his shoulders. He laughed as he tossed it on the chair.

We fell in each others arms again, with our embrace becoming more passionate as we again kissed. His hands were running over my back and waist and I was on fire. My own hands were caressing his smooth skin.

This was absolutely fantastic. He was kissing me with passion, but still gently. His touch was driving me wild. When his hand moved up to my breast, I was not surprised. When we broke our kiss this time, Jean-Paul reached up and caressed both breasts. He looked up and I smiled at him.

I turned around and put my back to him. He took the invitation and first untied my top at the neckline and then unfastened it. I crossed my arms to hold it on. He placed his arms over mine and hugged me. My back against his chest felt wonderful. He lowered my arms and my bikini top came off. He then cupped both breasts in his hand as he kissed my neck. My nipples were hard already, and I shivered when he squeezed them. When he released his embrace, I turned around to face him. He looked down at my now bare breasts and smiled. This is not the first time for that. Not to be ego driven, but I have nice breasts and few men I have known have not been similarly impressed.

Even though we were high up and semi-private on the balcony, I thought we had put on enough of a show for everyone.

As I moved toward the sliding door, I said, "Bring the wine."

I carried our glasses in while Jean-Paul brought in the bottle and ice bucket. After he set them down, he came over and kissed me again. The effect of having my breasts pressed against his chest was very exciting.

He held me tightly as we kissed. Initially both his arms were firmly around my back and I responded in kind. I can always tell when a guy is kissing without passion while the hands begin roaming. Jean-Paul never did that. So while we continued kissing with great enjoyment, he began to run his hands over my back and shoulders. Smoothly and in a way that felt great.

I suspected he would expand his territory. So when his hand lowered slightly onto the top of my bikini bottom, I was again prepared. Nothing from me in the way of an adverse reaction, in fact I moved my hands more now over his back although I was content to let him take the initiative. Clearly though, in my own mind, I wanted him to proceed and if he did not, I would move things along on my own.

It was also clear to me that Jean-Paul would not need any encouragement from me. And so shortly thereafter, I felt his hand slide lower onto my butt until slowly he had cupped my cheek in his hand.

We broke from our kiss and I gave a soft moan as I rested my head on his shoulder and neck. He responded by placing his other hand on my ass. I truly felt immense pleasure when he squeezed me with both hands. It was not groping, but firmly enough that my body tensed with enjoyment. I lowered my hand onto his shorts until my palm rested on his butt as well.

Jean-Paul was perceptive to recognize each initiative was met with acceptance on my part. He slid his hand under my bikini part way. When he did not get any resistance on my part, instead of sliding his hand in farther, he pulled back.

We looked at each other for a moment, first him smiling and then me.

Without a word, he slid his hands first over my breasts and then slowly down my sides until reaching my bikini bottom. With his right hand, he pulled on the tie string until finally the one side was undone. It did not fall off, but was now loose on me. He then slipped his hand easily under the fabric, sliding down over my ass cheek. With a little wiggle of my legs, it fell down my leg to the floor.

Jean-Paul then lowered his head to kiss and lick my shoulder, sending tingles over my entire body. He did not linger and soon his mouth and tongue were alternating gentle licks and kisses lower on my chest. He shifted his position and then cupped my breast in his hand and lifting it to his waiting mouth.

When the first thing he did was lightly bite my nipple, I shuddered and gasped. He then took my entire nipple into his mouth and then took my breast deeply into his mouth. It was not rough, but he had previously been gentler. I loved how he had become more forceful this way.

He quickly shifted over to my other breast and did a repeat, getting the same reaction from me. He continued to suck on my breast, but now he released his hand from holding it while he sucked. First, he sucked on my right breast while he squeezed my left. Then, as he alternately licked, sucked and gently bit my nipple, his hand lowered from my breast slowly down my stomach and to my pussy.

I was completely smooth on this trip, and as his fingers glided slowly over me, it felt simply wonderful. He continued to lick my breast until his fingers found my pussy; hot and wet in anticipation. He slid his fingers back and forth a couple of times. I could have come to orgasm easily if he continued. But instead, Jean-Paul stood up and pulled back. He put his hands on my upper arms as he looked me over.

He then took a step back further, "You have a superb body. Fantastic."

I responded with a soft smile, "Thank you."

He quickly came toward me, planting a wet kiss on my lips but then quickly returning to my breast. He resumed sucking, while his hand returned to my pussy. He started to lower his head further, but I pulled his shoulders up.

He stood up with a puzzled expression, which I enjoyed. Perhaps he thought I was calling a stop to our interlude.

When I smiled and reached for his shorts, his expression relaxed and he smiled.

I just touched the beltline on his side before placing my palm on his chest. I moved my hand over his chest and stomach while we looked at each others eyes. I then leaned down to kiss his shoulder as he had to me, followed as he had by alternating licks and kisses as I lowered my head. I briefly looked up long enough to see he had closed his eyes. I gave his nipple a brief lick before using my tongue on his stomach as I lowered my head further.

I then kneeled down while holding on to his hips. Jean-Paul was obviously anticipating and hoping for what was coming next.

I reached up to the button of his baggy shorts and unfastened it. As I lowered the zipper part way, the shorts slipped off easily to expose his black swim suit. I had seen a partial view of his package at the pool, but now it was obvious he had a full erection pointed up and off to the side in the confines of his suit.

I looked up and smiled, before smoothing against his dick with my hand. I was careful, but I gently bit against his shaft over top of his suit. As I had shuddered earlier from his wonderful stimulation, he gave a similar reaction now.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers