Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,864 Followers

I did not want to tease him further, and I was also looking forward to more of my own pleasure which would come soon enough, so I reached up to lower his suit. The Spandex fabric needed to be pulled away from his body and then down. So I lowered it in the back first, and then did the same in the front. Even when I had it partially removed, I noticed Jean-Paul was also not circumcised and my previous inexperience was changing quite dramatically over a fairly short time frame.

With a little help from him, I slid it off entirely and he stepped out.

His cock was fully exposed now and pointing straight out at me. I took it in my hand and gave a couple of strokes, then looked up at Jean-Paul. He had his eyes closed again with his head back. I still held him in my hand, but paused as I watched him.

When he moved his head and opened his eyes to look, I took about an inch of him into my mouth and sucked, but then quickly pulled off. I looked up again as he watched. I pointed him up higher and ran my tongue up the shaft from the base all the way to the tip, all the time looking up at him. After a few licks on the head while Jean-Paul was mesmerized, I plunged his cock deep into my mouth all at once.

His cock was slightly larger than average. I was not complaining, as he was hard and smooth and hot. Also, that it was connected to a totally appealing man and that I was horny as hell.

That his was not a monster cock allowed me to take most of him inside my mouth without having to fight a gag reflex. But I was relaxed and enjoying this immensely.

He was so hard that his foreskin was only partially covering the head, and as I stroked him it would pull back. I altered the variety of how I pleasured him, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking. I also massaged his balls and then sucked on them as well.

I was relaxed enough now so that I could essentially deep throat all of him. But I had to do it slowly and with my hands on his hips, as he had put his hand on my head and pulled me. I pushed back on his hips to resist. I did not mind his hand on my head, but as I took his cock deeper, I had to do that at my own pace to avoid gagging.

Eventually I had all of his cock buried in my mouth. When I reached behind him to grab his ass hard and take the final length, I felt his hand on my head and this time did not resist.

I loved the feel of his hard cock on my tongue and at the back of my throat, but I also did not want him to reach orgasm yet.

I pulled back and then stood up in front of him.

I smiled and repeated what he had said to me previously, "You have a beautiful body."

He got the point and laughed loudly, then, "Thank you."

He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. We broke and then he led me to the bed.

I lay down with Jean-Paul following behind. He rolled his leg on top of mine while he kissed me. His hand was caressing my breast initially and then moved down toward my pussy.

I think he ran his finger over my slit and sensed how wet I was, because without too much hesitation he slid his finger inside me. I could not contain a moan.

He lifted his head and smiled at me, "I think you are ready."

As he slowly slid his finger in and out a couple of times, I replied, "How could you tell?"

His grin got wider and he leaned down to lick my breasts while he continued to finger me. It felt sensational.

When he pulled his hand back and started moving down the bed, I expected him to climb on top of me. But instead he moved all the way down and approached me from the foot of the bed.

My pussy tingled as I realized he wanted to taste me. He lifted my leg up high as he began nibbling on my calf, then slowly higher on my leg. As he reached my thigh, he was using his tongue more. He spread my legs pretty wide as he did that. As his tongue got higher on my inner thigh, the anticipation of what was coming was almost too much to take.

With mercy, he finally made his way to my pussy. He licked lightly on the outside at first, then opened my lips with his tongue and lapped from bottom to top. He found my clit on the first try and my body tensed up.

I relaxed as he began to slowly and gently suck on my pussy. I think I am pretty good at sucking a guy's cock, but it is always hard to know for sure unless the guy tells me. But I can clearly state Jean-Paul knew how to eat pussy. He never did anything too rough, but he alternated between gentle and harder. He varied between licking, sucking and even small bites.

It is a wonderful feeling to be treated like that and being fully confident an orgasm would be coming soon. He even seemed to sense that, bringing me close as he licked my clit faster, but then bringing me back down by shifting to a more gentle touch.

He carried on this way for a little longer, before I reached down while he was licking and pulled his head toward me. At that point, Jean-Paul began to bring me back closer, but this time he did not stop. My clit was being caressed by his tongue and I could then feel the wonderful buildup of my orgasm.

He continued to lick me with passion and I started to groan and push my pussy against him. My orgasm came extremely intense and I let out a loud moan. He kept licking me though and what I thought was the peak of my orgasm built still further and was sustained.

What a fantastic finish as well, with him sensing my passion and just at the right time continuing but gradually becoming gentle. I moaned loudly again as I began coming down, but it was one of the longest and most intense orgasms I can remember. Oh my god.

Finally he stopped and pulled his head up to look at me. He gathered another smile, but this one was more proud, as if he understood what he had done to me.

He said, "I am trying to get better at this, but I require more practice."

I could not laugh yet, as I was still in the throes, but I did reach down to pull him up to me. He lay on top of me while he kissed me again. I could taste my pussy on his tongue and it was wonderful.

I was not really ready to take care of him yet. Very selfishly at first, I knew I wanted to be fucked.

I rolled him over on his back. I had not spoken yet, but I looked down and saw he was still very hard. I stroked his cock a couple of times and then quickly climbed on top facing him.

He put his hands on my hips as I reached down to guide his cock inside me. When he got in the right position, I lowered myself slightly so that maybe an inch was inside and then removed my hand.

I then looked up at his face as I lowered my pussy onto his cock all the way. He groaned at the same time as I when he was all the way in. I was leaning forward with my hands on the bed as I began to move up and down on his cock.

My tits were hanging in front of him and Jean-Paul reached up and squeezed them as we began to fuck harder. His dick was nice and hard and it felt wonderful as it rubbed against my clit on the strokes.

After more strokes, when he was inside me all the way, I stopped and lifted my body until I was sitting straight up. I moved my hips in circles and side to side as I ground my pussy against him. I stopped and contracted and relaxed my pussy muscles around his cock. From experience, I know guys go crazy at this.

Jean-Paul closed his eyes and his mouth came open in response. I watched him sense what I was doing as he opened his eyes and smiled. I was going to start fucking him again when he pulled my hands toward him and then pulled further so I was leaning closer and closer to him. Our mouths finally met again and we kissed, but briefly. He had apparently decided to lead again, and as he embraced me, it was coupled with a rolling motion where he was now on top.

His cock never left my pussy and as he smiled at the maneuver, I started to laugh, "Hey, I was not done yet."

He could tell I was just joking, but he quickly stopped my laughing by pumping his cock in and out hard.

I did a mirror image of his earlier expression, closing my eyes with my mouth open gasping. He slammed into me very hard now. His cock was totally hard and my pussy was totally wet.

Finally he slowed down and held his cock inside me fully. He leaned down to give me a light kiss. As he lifted himself back up, but before he resumed, I again contracted my pussy muscles around his dick and held.

He moaned in response and I let him go. This time however, Jean-Paul resumed his strokes very slowly and deliberately. It was as if each of us wanted to savor the feelings.

I could feel every bit of him as he reentered me. It was fantastic.

After a few more minutes of what felt magical, he pulled out of me and reached down, saying, "Flip over Beth."

That sounded lovely and I turned over on the bed. He pulled my ass up toward him as my shoulders were still low on the bed. Immediately I felt his cock plunge back in to my pussy. After the first slow stroke, Jean-Paul began to move faster and harder. There is sometimes a difference between making love and fucking, and we had just moved from the former to the latter.

As he now started fucking me hard, with his body slamming against my ass, I felt a warmth all over my body as another orgasm built up. I was hoping Jean-Paul was also taking care of himself because I knew I would cum soon.

He continued pounding and I tensed up as it hit me. Intense again, as when he brought me to orgasm with his tongue, but different this time. His cock slamming deeply inside me was a different sensation. He continued to pump me and my orgasm stayed strong and intense.

Just then, I could feel Jean-Paul's intensity increase as well and I felt like his cock began to swell. He pulled out entirely and I quickly rolled over onto my back. He shot a long stream onto my stomach and then he reached down to stroke his cock as another stream went almost as far.

I slid down closer to him and he in turn came closer to me.

I took his throbbing cock into my mouth and began to suck him while he pumped it with his hand. I could taste his sweat, my pussy, and his cum all at once.

He was groaning while I took him then deep inside my mouth, first sucking hard and then gradually more gently. His cum tasted sweet in my mouth as he slowly began to relax.

Eventually he pulled back and then lay down on the bed beside me. He looked exhausted. I rolled my leg on top of him with part of my chest over his as I rested my head on his shoulder and neck. He slid his arm around me and held me close.

Neither of us said anything as we both were coming down from the passion we had just shared. I want to say quite clearly what we had just done was simply fantastic sex. What a reward for taking a chance and being bold.

I was already thinking about how much I would say about my day to Jurgen, but for the moment I wanted to savor the tenderness and sensations still running through my body.

After a couple of minutes, Jean-Paul rolled be onto my back and leaned over to kiss me lightly, then said, "I do not have the words to describe what I feel."

I pulled him back toward me and kissed him. I said, "You don't have to. I know exactly how you feel and I feel the same way."

I loved that he was so gentle, virtually the entire time, and his choice was to kiss me deeply and slow. Our tongues were touching but it was very relaxed now.

He put his arms around me while we kissed and now rolled me back on top of him. He held me tightly and with feeling. Our bodies were both sweaty.

Jean-Paul then rolled me back onto several pillows as I leaned against the headboard as he got up. He first filled our wine glasses. He gave me a glass and we both took a drink. He set his glass down and walked to the bathroom.

I heard running water and he soon returned with some tissues, a wash cloth and larger towel. I reached out to take them, but he gently shook his head no. He took the tissues and wiped up his semen from my stomach and abdomen. He then took the warm, damp wash cloth and cleaned me, followed by drying me with the towel.

He tossed away the items and then leaned down to suck on my breast, just briefly and again with tenderness. As he stood up again, I moved to the side of the bed and stood up to face him.

I said, "That was absolutely fantastic. You said you were a predator, and instead you turned out to be a sweetheart."

His reply made me laugh, "Yes, maybe you were the predator."

I was giggling, "Hey monsieur, I was by the pool minding my own business when you strolled by."

He laughed, "Oh yes, I forgot about that."

I playfully poked him in the stomach, "Excuse me please."

I headed off to the bathroom, but I also looked outside and checked the time. I was in good shape on time, but I could not stay any longer.

When I returned, I looked at him seriously, "I am not sure how to say this, but I need to go."

He nodded, "I know. Don't worry."

We hugged again and he kissed me deeply. Very dangerous, this Jean-Paul. I had enjoyed my tryst with Marco, but it was nothing like this. Jurgen was more meaningful to me, but there could have never been a serious relationship. Jean-Paul could not be either due to the distance, but otherwise it would have been interesting to see if it could have led anywhere.

We exchanged information and details. I promised, and kept my promise, to call him the next day when I had a moment.

But then, I had to get dressed again. I went out on the balcony fully nude to collect my bikini top and cover-up. I first did a little twirl while Jean-Paul watched and laughed at my little flashing.

I came back in and slipped my suit back on. He came up behind and put his arms around my waist while my back rested against his chest. Another very tender moment, which he playfully wrecked by reaching up and squeezing my breasts.

He said, "You have very nice tits."

I laughed and reached down to grab his dick, "And you have a very nice cock."

We hugged again after I finished getting ready. He was still nude, but he walked me to the door where we had our final kiss. But it was not abbreviated. We both knew I was leaving, so there was both tenderness and passion which lasted for several minutes.

Finally, it was time to go.

I said, "It was wonderful to meet you. Au revoir, Jean-Paul."

He responded, "You are fantastic. Au revoir, Beth."

Until we meet again. What a great way to end. We smiled at each other as I left and walked down the hall. I turned back as he stood there nude at the doorway and gave me a wave as I turned corner.

Part of me wanted to run back, but instead I found the elevator.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,864 Followers