Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers

My surprises were not to end though, as Jurgen directed Marco, "Slide in underneath her."

As I was on my hands and knees anyway, it was not too difficult for him to move underneath me. Jurgen paused, but he was inside me deeply as Marco got into position. I felt his cock slip into my pussy.

It took a couple of tries before we got it right, as Marco would slip out and have to slide back in. They shifted around angles a bit too, both of them listening as I would shift around myself.

I had never been fucked this way before. There was again some minor pain at first, but it was mostly if their cocks were at the wrong angle. I could not really move much, and the fucking was mostly in the hands of the guys.

We did make it into a rhythm though, and almost as soon as both were inside me I came again. Unbelievably intense this time, it was both sharp and long lasting.

This was not something I would ever want to do with men who were not this caring and sensitive.

This seemed to be enough for Jurgen and he announced he was going to cum. He pulled out and soon I felt him shoot out onto my back, groaning loudly.

Marco then began fucking me again in earnest, now that Jurgen had pulled out and we could move around more. He got around behind me and at first I wondered if he was going to take a turn fucking my ass.

However, he instead stayed with traditional. He was pounding pretty hard when I felt him begin to tense up.

He pulled out also. I moved to sit on the end of the bed and he shot out onto my chest a very large and intense first steam. I could not do it with Jurgen, as I cannot do ass-to-mouth, but I took Marco in my mouth as he sent another pulse toward me. He got some on my cheek, but mostly I tasted him and gently sucked him as he began to relax.

Jurgen could not seem to get enough of watching us, and he sat in the chair continuing to stroke his own cum spent cock.

I was still holding Marco in my hand as I looked over to Jurgen. He had a big grin on his face.

Finally we all relaxed. Marco leaned down to kiss me, Jurgen came over and did the same. Jurgen poured some champagne, while Marco came back from the bathroom with a wet cloth so I could clean up.

I lay back on the bed and the guys went to each side of me as we snuggled. Jurgen had his arm around me as he lay to my side. Marco put his leg up on top of mine and put his arm across my waist while he laid his head on my shoulder.

None of us said anything, perhaps each of us was just basking in what had happened. I know I was.

Finally, after a while, Marco said he needed to get going. We did not inquire where he needed to be at this time, but it was just as well as I wanted to sleep.

I did get up with him though, and kissed him again after he got dressed. He knew I was leaving in the morning already.

He said, "Beth, I hope you had a great visit here. I feel so fortunate to have met you."

I smiled, "What do you think? And I also think I was lucky to have met you."

We walked to the door, although I had not bothered to put on any clothes.

I said, "I will let you know the next time I am coming around, in case you would like to get together again."

He leaned over to kiss me, "Yes, I would like that very much."

With that he left, and I went back to the bedroom where Jurgen was waiting. I liked that he had given us some privacy to say goodbye.

He said, "Are you alright?"

I crawled back into bed, saying, "No, much better than that. Everything is perfect."

I continued, "How about you? I never anticipated my last night would end like that."

He said, "Well, that was quite a surprise for me too, although clearly I had set the pieces into play."

We were both exhausted, and after some small talk, drifted off to sleep. My dreams were about the entire trip, essentially confirming what had actually happened in Germany and France was equal or better than what I could have dreamed up as a fantasy.

Before Marco had even arrived the night before, I had put in a request for the front desk to give a wakeup call. I could scarcely even believe it had come so soon. I was still very tired.

But a hot shower woke me up and I got dressed and went down to my room to pack. I was hurrying but in good shape.

Jurgen was waiting with the car when I was ready to go. I wore a navy skirt and white blouse to fly home in. He had on a tan shirt and black pants, very continental.

As we got in, he asked, "All set Beth."

To which I replied, "Not quite, how about another week?"

He laughed, "Fine by me, you should come over here to live."

I smiled at the thought.

We drove to the airport and we talked about how everything had come together at the last minute like that. From my perspective, it was a really magical weekend.

As we got to the airport and unloaded my bags, Jurgen leaned over to kiss me. Soft and sweet.

He said, "I will look forward to the next time I see you with great anticipation."

I replied, "I was thinking the same thing. Ciao."

There was a bit of a time constraint as I had to get checked in, so we waved at each other as he drove off.

Despite that my flight was short to Frankfurt, followed by the long flight back to the States, to the best of my recollection, I slept the entire way. And I guess I had a smile for anyone who saw me.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers