Cottage Fun

Story Info
Masturbation is a solo activity, right?
7.1k words
4.56
120.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers

I was a very tired man. My boss had me working six days a week, twelve hours a day for weeks on end. I walked into his office and told him in no uncertain terms I needed time off. Without batting an eyelash he gave it to me. I know what you are thinking, don't be so cynical. There actually are some nice bosses in the world. The next day I was on my way to the cottage for a week of rest and relaxation.

The cottage has been in the family for decades. It is nestled on a small, isolated Canadian lake, surrounded by rugged woodland. The water is cold, clear and refreshing, the clean air invigorating and the silence restful. I looked forward to relaxing swims, quiet afternoons to catch up on my reading, and golden sunsets to sooth my weary soul. Since no one was going to be there but me, I could sleep whenever I wanted for as long as I wanted. I was excited to be going and anxious to get there so I exceeded the speed limit numerous times during the seven-hour car trip north.

Late in the afternoon I pulled off the highway onto the dirt road that leads to the cottage. Some things never change and this road is one of them. I know every dusty twist and turn, bump and curve like the back of my hand. I have been down this road at least a thousand times since I was a kid and truly believe I could drive it blindfolded without hitting a tree. On the last bend to the cottage is the Larson place. Here the road forks north and south, running parallel to the lake, about a hundred yards away from the shoreline. I took the south fork and drove past Larson's cottage slowly, checking to see if anyone was home. I've known the Larson family most of my life and looked forward to seeing them. The place looked empty so I drove on without stopping and parked fifty yards down the road at my family's cottage. I had arrived!

The air inside the cottage was hot and stale. I opened some windows hoping to catch the refreshing breeze off the lake. The picture windows at the front of the cottage frame a wondrous scene of trees, shore and water. I took a breather from unpacking and enjoyed the view. A sleepy trail leads down the hill from the cottage to the dock and fire pit. The entire family would congregate by the shore on starry nights and have marshmallow roasts and midnight swims. I remember one night by the fire when my sister accidently . . .

My stroll down memory lane was interrupted by a loud rap on the sliding doors leading onto the deck. I pulled back the drapes to see who it was. Standing there was Shantel Larson. She smiled from ear to ear when she saw me. I unlocked the doors and opened them. Before I could say or do anything she shouted my name, "Clay" and jumped into my arms. I gave her a huge hug. When we finally let go of each other she said, "Wow, it's great to see you." We hugged again.

It had been years since we had seen each other. We had spent many summers together as teenagers and considered each other brother and sister. She was in her early twenties now, a few years younger then me.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" she asked. She spun around, showing herself off. She was wearing cut offs that rode high on her ass and a short T-shirt that exposed her midriff and hung from her breasts like a mountain climber dangling off a cliff. In a coy voice she said, "I've changed a bit."

I stood there with a blank mind and stupid smile on my face. She had changed a lot. The girl I had known had grown into a beautiful woman. She was about five foot seven inches in height and weighed approximately 120 pounds. Her baby blue eyes sparkled like two blue stars, and her smile shone like a beam of light. A few strands of long blonde hair curled over her forehead, but most of it was tied in a bun at the back of her head. I was trying to comprehend how a tomboy like Shan, that's what everyone calls her, could develop into such a beauty. The last time I had seen her she was a skinny, gangly kid with a short haircut and an ever-present baseball cap that she rarely took off. Now she was a fully developed, graceful woman. All I could think of to say was,

"Wow."

"Like what you see huh." She smirked.

I stammered, "What happened to the baseball cap?"

"It wouldn't fit on my head after I let my hair grow." She laughed and so did I.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said. "I bet those sultry green eyes and that tall, buffed frame of yours has all the ladies swooning." I blushed. She giggled.

Our awkward reintroduction finally slid into familiarity and we started to chat as if the years between our last meeting and today had never existed. Shan explained that her parents and sister were coming up later in the week for a family reunion but in the meantime she was all alone. She had just gotten back from town with groceries, spotted an unfamiliar car and came over to see who was here. She was surprised to see me but overjoyed that I had finally come back for a visit. She invited me for dinner so we could catch up on each others lives. Naturally, I accepted. I told her I'd been over in an hour or so. I wanted to finish unpacking and take a swim. She told me not to be too long, hugged me and hurried out the door.

I finished unloading the car and placed my luggage in the larger of the two bedrooms. I had brought enough clothes to last the week but cursed myself when I realized I had failed to pack my swim trunks. Of all the things to forget. I slammed my fist down on top of the dresser in anger. My only choice was skinny dipping but I couldn't do that until nightfall. If I had gone swimming now, Shan would have spotted me and since I'm not the exhibitionist type I decided to wait.

So I arrived for dinner earlier then expected. Shan didn't mind. We had so much to tell each other we barely had time to chew our food. After the meal we wandered down to the Larson dock where we shared a bottle of wine and discussed everything under the sun. Shan has an impressive mind. She knows a lot about everything. However, even though it was still early in the evening, with plenty of sun left to soak up, I was getting tired. The weeks of nonstop work, the long drive and the wine had done me in. I was about to tell Shan I had to go, but before I could, she suggested we go for a swim. In a flash she stripped off the blue jeans and T-shirt she had slipped on before dinner and jumped into the water. Underneath her clothes she wore a yellow, one-piece swimsuit that rode high on her hips and low on her cleavage. When she surfaced, she told me to go put on my swim trunks and come back for a dip. I explained that I had forgotten to bring them with me, hence swimming was out of the question. I also explained that I was dead tired, and needed sleep. She pouted, and pleaded with me to stay a bit longer; as it was such an enjoyable evening she hated to see it end. I was sorely tempted, and wished I could have, but my weary body was craving a bed, so I declined. Shan hoisted herself up onto the dock and kissed me on the cheek goodnight. I returned her kiss and went back to the cottage to sleep.

About 1:30 in the morning I woke up in a sweat. I threw off the flimsy blanket that covered me got up and went outside looking for relief from the heat. I was out of luck. There wasn't any breeze and the air was just as stuffy and humid as inside the cottage. I took off my pajama top and soaked up the sweat on my face and the back of the neck. It didn't help a hell of a lot. I was burning up from the heat. It was time for a swim. I dropped my pajama bottoms around my ankles, stepped out of them and took the path down to the dock.

The calm water of the lake reflected the nebulous light of the partially clouded full moon like a mirror. Occasionally, the shrill cry of a distant loon could be heard or the splash of a fish jumping for bugs, but everything else was quiet. I disturbed this tranquil setting by running down the length of the dock and diving into the water. Actually, calling it a dive is being too kind. It was more of a belly flop. The splash was huge and loud. It must have echoed around the lake like an unexpected knock on the door but it didn't matter. At this time of night everyone would be in bed asleep. I surfaced with a huge smile. The water cooled every overheated pore of my body.

In my hurry to get into the water, I had neglected to bring a towel with me to dry off, so after my swim I stood on the dock and drip dried. As I stood there, I soaked up the tranquility of my surroundings. I felt invisible standing in the moonlit shadows of the trees. It's rare when any small corner of the world is peaceful as this so when the opportunity arises it should not be missed. To my dismay, my meditative like state was rudely interrupted by an unexpected surprise. My penis began to lengthen and harden. Since my mind had been clear of any overt sexual thoughts, I was puzzled by this turn of events. I wasn't really in the mood for this, so I tried to impede its progress by thinking of cold sterile things such as mathematical formulas and the periodic table. It was no use. My cock had a mind of its own and it wanted to become erect and hard, no matter what I thought. It was about three quarters erect when I gave in and decided to give it a helping hand. I reached down and gently stroked the length of it until it turned into a proud, long, strong prick standing straight up into the air.

Now that it was long and strong, the next step in its agenda was to ejaculate. I didn't argue with it this time. I knew better. Its needs outweighed anything I may have wanted. The only question was, what fantasy was I going to jerk off to? I have a few dozen and pondered some of them over. Since I was by the water, maybe my fantasy about a female life guard masturbating on a busy beach was appropriate. Or maybe my fantasy about walking into the women's locker room at work and fucking the gorgeous secretary in the shower would be good. But neither really gave me the spark I was looking for. In such a spectacular setting I needed something special to fantasize about, and what kept wandering across my mind was Shan in her yellow swimsuit. Thinking about Shan in a sexual manner felt weird however. She was like a sister to me, but at the same time I couldn't deny how the thought of her made my cock twitch. What the hell, why not? I wrapped my big hand around my prick and slowly began moving it up and down the shaft as I took a brief inventory of Shan's body.

I marveled at her large, perky breasts. Her nipples and aureoles had been erect and puffy beneath the thin fabric of her swimsuit, when she emerged from the lake earlier in the evening. I wonder what they'd feel like in my hands and on my lips. Or how about that round, firm ass---it seemed to be begging to be kissed, fondled and spanked. And let's not forget that succulent pussy of hers. Of course, I don't know if it is succulent since I've never seen it, but damn, it's my fantasy so it can be whatever I want, right? I do know one thing for sure. There wasn't much pussy hair around it, if any. The fabric of her suit was thin, tight and wet and clung to it so closely I thought I could briefly see the outline of protruding pussy lips. Yes indeed, Shan would make an excellent fantasy. My cock shivered in anticipation as I dove into the sea of my sexual imagination.

Shan placed her right foot on my shoulder as I kneeled in front of her. This exposed her groin and allowed me to pull the fabric of her swimsuit away from her pussy so I could lap at it with my tongue. Fuck the lapping part, I buried my face in her cunt and drove my tongue up her love canal as far as I could. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth even deeper into her snatch, deeper then I thought humanly possible. I was drowning in her juices.

Oh yeah, that hit the spot. My prick twitched and I could feel a bit of precum ooze out the end of it. I took the precum and spread it over the thick head of my cock I then formed a big wad of saliva in my mouth and let it drop onto the shaft of my prick. This lubrication allowed me to fist my cock tightly and pump up and down on it more quickly. A small groan of pleasure seeped through my lips as the increased speed made me even harder.

As I willingly drowned in her pussy juices, I reached around with my hands and caressed her tender ass. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and with my forefinger teased her asshole. Then I slowly pushed it in, meanwhile inserting my thumb from the same hand into her vagina. I moved my finger in and out of her ass, varying the speed and trying to feel my thumb in her pussy through the film of flesh separating the two orifices.

I moaned. My prick twitched again and precum coated my hand. I spread my legs apart a bit more to give myself more stability in my stance. I held my fist motionless and thrust my cock into it, mimicking a fucking motion.

My prick needed a mouth to engulf it. I stood up. Shan kneeled in front of me, her eyes level with my cock. I rubbed the head of my prick over her mouth and chin, teasing her, making her beg me to shove it down her throat. When she was just about to cry in frustration, I grabbed hold of her hair, held her head still and thrust my cock in and out of her mouth, first very slowly, then faster as my lust grew in intensity.

I fucking swear it's the truth when I tell you I thought I could really hear the slurping sounds of Shan's mouth on my cock and her muffled moans as she deep throated me. My prick felt white hot and harder then ice on a wintery lake.

My cock was dying for a taste of pussy. Shan stood up and took off her swimsuit. She turned around so her back was to me, then she bent over. She grabbed her ankles with her hands, exposing her puckered little asshole and gaping, dripping pussy. I fingered her snatch for a bit, coated my fingers with her juices, then licked them clean. Shan looked up at me through her long legs, begging me to fuck her but I laughed and teased her some more. Finally, when she couldn't take anymore, I plunged my prick fiercely into her pussy. Shan let out a loud gasp then began to moan as I savagely fucked her hot, tight, wet cunt.

A low but audible growl escaped from deep in my throat. I was sweating profusely. I stopped fucking my hand and wiped away the sweat on my forehead. I was nearing my climax and decided to do it in style. I walked to the end of the dock, and curled my toes over the end plank. Then I resumed fucking my hand.

Shan's cunt was so tight, when I withdrew my prick from it, we heard a loud popping sound. Shan giggled and I swatted her ass before getting her to lie down, face up. I straddled her face and had her lick my heavy balls with her tongue as I quickly ran my hand up and down my prick. Shan's tongue on my nuts brought me to the edge of orgasm. I pulled my cock back and aimed it at her mouth. Her tongue was resting on her chin. I screamed out her name and unleashed a torrent of cum onto it. Shan let some drip off the end of her tongue and onto her chest, but most of it ended up at the back of her throat, as she swallowed greedily.

Watching Shan, in my mind's eye of course, swallow my sperm set me off. My prick pulsed uncontrollably and let out a small burst of cum. That was followed quickly by a much longer stream of cum and just when I thought there wasn't anything left in it a third burst of cum flew from my cock into the lake. I was literally biting my lower lip in order to stifle my screams. As it was, anyone close by would have heard me moaning. The plopping sounds my cum had made when it hit the water amused me and I chuckled. As I watched the ripples in the water dissipate I shook my now flaccid cock, getting rid of a few drops of cum that clung to the end of it. I turned around and with my back to the water fell into the lake to cool myself off once more. I felt great.

I didn't wake up until noon the next day. My sleep had been especially restful. I was sitting at the dinner table, eating a bowl of cereal, sipping on a beer and reading a book when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to see who it was. It was Shan. Her smile was broad and her eyes sparkled. I opened the door and invited her in. She was wearing a flower-patterned sun dress and a pair of sandals. She placed her hand bag on the table where I had been eating breakfast. She saw the combination of beer and cereal and said,

"Ewwwwwww." She laughed. I grinned.

"You don't have to knock," I said, "you're family."

"I didn't want to walk in on you unexpectedly," she replied, "heaven knows what you may have been doing." Her eyes had a naughty twinkle in them. She whistled and said, "Wow, look at that six pack." Shan patted my abdomen tenderly. My chest was bare. I only had my pajama bottoms on. "I wonder if your butt is as tight as your abs?" She giggled. My cheeks turned slightly red. What had gotten into this girl? This flirtatious behavior was out of the ordinary. In a snobbish but playful voice I said,

"What brings my fair lady to this humble abode on such a fine day?" I smiled.

"Do I need a reason?"

"No," I replied, "you're welcome here any time."

"Good," she proclaimed. "Actually I was lonely and needed some company. Do you mind the intrusion?"

"You're no intrusion, make yourself at home."

Shan's eyes conveyed her thanks. She sat down to watch satellite television but never really got into the program she had picked. She fidgeted like she had ants in her pants and for some reason kept glancing at me. I was in the kitchen rinsing my cereal bowl in the sink when Shan turned off the television and jumped up, off of the sofa. She came over to me and looked up into my eyes.

"I'm bored," she said. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Shan you know I can't go swimming, I forgot my swim trunks, remember?"

"That didn't stop you from going swimming last night." Shan smirked.

"You heard me?"

"Yes, and saw you." She giggled and smiled devilishly.

"You saw me swimming?" I yelled.

"Yes I saw you swimming and . . . " Shan laughed heartily. "I was awake late last night reading and heard you in the water, so I snuck down to the shore to see what you looked like naked."

My knees felt weak. I leaned back against the kitchen counter.

"Did you see me . . .?" I was unable to utter the word masturbate, but Shan knew what I meant.

"Yes, I saw that too. Your moonlit profile allowed me to see everything clearly. You do like to wank don't you." She snickered. My face turned crimson red. "Awww don't be embarrassed, we all do it, but not many of us get caught." Her snicker was louder this time. "Do you do it a lot?"

"Huh?" The shock of being seen masturbating had staggered me. My mind was unfocused, unthinking. Shan repeated her question.

"Do you jerk off a lot?"

"Ugh . . . only when I'm horny," I said meekly. I wanted to run from Shan as far as my legs and lungs would take me. My overwhelming embarrassment however left my legs rubbery and weak. I couldn't move.

"Are you horny right now?" Shan asked. The question almost floored me.

"What?"

"Are you deaf?" She giggled. In a loud voice she said once again, "Are you horny right now?" My mouth was dryer then the Sahara. After swallowing hard I said,

"This is the most awkward moment of my entire life Shan. I am humiliated and embarrassed beyond belief so don't be surprised when I say the last thing I am right now is horny." Shan pouted and said,

"I see." She flipped off her sandals then lowered the straps of her sun dress over her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

"Does this make you horny?"

I gasped for air. Shan wore the smallest bikini I had ever seen. It was white, almost transparent and clung to her body like a second skin. Each breast was covered by less material then an eye patch. The swollen nipples and aureoles of her large breasts strained at the fabric, seemingly begging to escape from their confinement. I stared at her magnificent tits and involuntarily dampened my lips with the tip of my tongue. The only thing that could draw my attention away from those wondrous tits was the patch of cloth between her legs. It could not have been much larger then the size of a ten-dollar bill and I marveled that despite it being so small it concealed so much. I was now sure Shan had a bald beaver. If there had been any fur left on her mound it would have poked past the edges of the cloth. Shan turned around and showed me her ass. The only thing that covered it was the thin strip of her thong that ran down the crack of her butt. She wiggled her ass slowly and sensuously in a circular motion. My eyes were popping out of my head. All of a sudden Shan stopped her little dance, pointed at my groin and squealed with delight,

vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers
12