Couch Encounter

Story Info
You surprise me while I'm relaxing.
948 words
3.45
15.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing on my phone, so there may be some typographical errors here or there. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

*****

I'm sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. You walk into the room without me noticing. You're wearing nothing but a pair of white thigh high stockings.

You walk over to me, pull the newspaper out of my hands then quickly straddle my hips and start kissing me, your hands on both of my cheeks. I allow my hands to roam over your back and your tight ass as we kiss.

You begin to grind your pussy on my growing member and you begin to make my slacks wet with your juices. You slowly crawl up my body and rest your knees on the back of the couch as your pussy finds its way next to my waiting mouth. The smell of your pussy is intoxicating as I reach out with my tongue and lick you from the bottom, all the way up to your clit, where I linger and make you shutter from the sensation. I wrap my hands around your hips as I lap at the juices flowing from your perfect cunt. You begin to moan out loud as your fingers move through my hair. Your orgasm rips through your body as my lips are rewarded with more of your sweetness.

You slide back down my body and kiss me deeply while you regain your balance. Working farther down you loosen my belt and undo my pants. I lift my hips and allow you to pull my pants and boxers down off of my hips. After sliding my pants away, across the floor, you wrap one hand around my throbbing member as your other hand gently cups my balls.

You lightly stroke up and down and I moan. My sounds bring your mouth close and I can feel your warm breath on the head of my cock. You reach out with your tongue and flick it back and forth just below the head on the bottom and I moan out loud as my hips thrust into the air.

You engulf my entire member in one motion and bring me all the way back into your throat. All I can do is moan, "Oh My God!" and enjoy your talented mouth.

You pull back and your hand returns to my shaft. You begin to bob up and down, stroking me and gently massaging my balls as you suck.

I feel myself on the verge and I pull your mouth off of me and say, "I have to fuck you now!" I lay you back on the couch and you pull your knees out, presenting your beautiful pussy to me. I quickly crouch down and drive my tongue deep inside you as I press your knees back with my hands. You scream with pleasure as I eat your dripping pussy more eagerly than you could have imagined. You cum hard and shake in the aftermath.

I upright myself again and set the head of my cock at the entrance of your pussy. I'm able to easily push myself deep inside you as I feel your hot cunt squeeze every inch of me as I fill you. I begin to draw out and you grab my hips, stopping me momentarily to enjoy the feeling of being filled. You let go and I pullout just far enough so that I'm barely inside you before I slowly glide back in. I continue my slow motions gradually picking up speed. All the while allowing my hands to roam over your stomach and beautiful tits.

I pull out and you turn over onto your hands and knees. I get behind you and you guide me into you with your hand. I grab your hips and pull you into me as you push back and meet my own hips forcing me just a little bit deeper into your now soaking wet pussy. We begin to quicken our pace and can now hear our fucking between moans.

I disengage and lie down on the ottoman. You straddle my hips and seat your pussy on my cock with one quick motion and immediately begin to ride up and down on me. My hands rest on your hips and you squeeze your own breasts as you bounce up and down on my cock as you close your eyes, enjoying the pleasure. I lick my thumb and begin to massage your clit. You're caught off guard and almost fall forward onto me but catch yourself with your hands on my chest. You slowly continue to continue moving up and down on me as your eyes roll back into your head as you cum harder than you have yet this evening. Your moan is almost a primal grunt as your orgasm completely overtakes you.

You stand up after a long recovery lying on top of me and we switch places. I get onto my knees and slide myself into your waiting pussy over the edge of the ottoman. I'm so turned on by now that we both know I can't last much longer. Your legs move onto my shoulders and I begin to pump my cock into your pussy with utter abandon. I pull myself from you and in one swift move you pull your legs down and begin to stroke my cock as I spray rope after rope of cum across your stomach onto your chest. Some of the cum lands on your neck and chin and some lands on your waiting tongue. You continue stroking me with one hand as the other transports the cum from your perfect body onto your tongue.