Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

I also knew that now he would really have some stories to tell his friends.

That night I slept like a stone.

The next day it was just after noon when I finally left my room and headed down to the beach. The breeze off the ocean was crisp, I had a jacket pulled snugly around myself. I was looking at bits and pieces of shells, a few were intact but most were just pieces. I had ambled along for at least a mile when I looked up and a man was coming from the other way. He had a medium size yellow dog with him, it was tearing around, then stopping to carefully sniff everything.

As he got closer, it hit me.

Nathan.

"Well, hello! What are you doing down here?" I asked him when he got close enough to hear me over the roar of the ocean.

"Hi, Sally! I am working on the NOAA project, I have been down here for almost a month now."

No wonder I hadn't seen him for awhile.

"I am just having a vacation, I have to head back next Saturday."

"We should get together, do something." He said.

"Sure, how about lunch? I am hungry now anyway."

"OK." We headed back towards the resort, Nathan yelled at his Dog several times when it got a bit too far away, each time it dutifully came back but then began to work it's way out again. Finally Nathan led me up a walkway, there was a cobblestone square and several small restaurants there. This section of town was different than the main part of the small city, the buildings looked to be far older. I spotted several antique shops, made a mental note to walk back down later to look around.

He dug out a lease and secured the Dog to an outside table leg, It laid down looking to be completely unhappy. A waitress came out and took our orders. Nathan and I chatted about work, weather, the Ocean. It was interesting what he said he was doing, they were building a large facility for research. I knew quite a bit about what he was talking about, my late husband had run a construction company for many years.

I was feeling myself actually getting comfortable by the time the meal was finished. We got up, Nathan walked me back to the resort.

On impulse, I invited him in. He secured the Dog and followed me into my room. I was thinking perhaps? I suppose I was not completely sure of what I was thinking.

I fixed a couple of drinks from the robo bar, a fruit juice for me and a bourbon for him. We sat down in the chairs, Nathan looked at me expectantly. In fact, the expression on his face confused me slightly.

"Would you like to?" He asked, then he grinned.

I recognized the grin, I had seen it before. It hit me what he wanted to do. He wanted to expose himself, masturbate. He wanted me to do the same.

I suppose I had thought that he would try to seduce me. I think that perhaps he might have been successful, that is something I just cannot be sure of.

"Nathan, I really am not in the mood." I told him. He looked mildly crestfallen, then he got up.

"I should go see if my Dog is all right." He told me.

"Thanks for the drink." I noticed he set it down, almost untouched. I sat there for quite a long time afterward, thinking.

Nathan was an odd man, he looked to be normal at a glance but inside he had urges. I almost understood, not quite though.

I went in and showered, carefully shaved my pubic hair, leaving just a tiny V at the top. It had been some time since I did that and that part of me was becoming a bit unkempt. I dug around in my clothes and found my prettiest blouse and skirt, not bothering with either a bra or a thong. Then I headed downstairs for the lounge.

The place was jam packed, there were men in suits everywhere. I saw some heads turn as I walked in, I saw a few glances that I took to be appreciative. I walked up to the bar, asked for a glass of Papaya juice.

"Be a minute, I will have some brought in." The man behind the bar told me. He stepped away, pushed a button and said something over what appeared to be an intercom.

A couple of minutes later I saw Simon walk in carrying a bottle. He handed it to the bartender, then he spotted me. He grinned, lifted a hand.

I winked at him.

Maybe later, who knows? That had really been fun. Meanwhile, I looked around the room. Just then the bartender set down a glass, one man hopped up to give me his seat.

I smiled and thanked him, noticing he made no move to step away. There were men all around me, talking. But they kept glancing my way. This was every bit of all right.

I smiled inwardly to myself. I probably looked like a cougar on the make. I giggled, took a sip of the juice. Hell, I was a cougar on the make.

"Welcome to the convention, I'm Walt." The man who had given me his seat said with a smile. He held out his hand.

"Sally, I am not here for that." I shook his hand, it was soft. I prefer a working man's hands. But the room was full of men.

"Oh. Working girl?" He asked.

I just looked at him, that was an insult.

"I am a Doctor, I am on vacation." My tone caused the smile to leave his face.

"Sorry." He muttered, then wandered away.

Somewhere in there was a real man, all I had to do was find him. But after two solid hours of comments, a half dozen partially drunk suggestions, I was fed up. I gave up, decided to go back to my room and get some sleep. I glanced at my watch, it was 11:45.

Retiring early, I must be getting to be a little old lady, I thought. It was almost depressing.

As I walked through the lobby, I saw Simon standing there by the counter, talking to another young man. He saw me and smiled, I smiled back. They both looked at me in what appeared to be appreciation.

I walked towards the elevator, then on impulse I turned and walked back to where they stood.

"How late do you work tonight, Simon?" I asked him. The other young man looked at me, then at Simon, then back with a grin.

"I get off at midnight, miss...I mean Sally." He stammered. His face went delightfully pink again.

"I was thinking that I would like another one of your nice massages, if you have the time?"

"Sure! I would love to, I can run home and get a shower and change, then come right up." He said.

"There is a shower in my room, why don't you just use that?" I said with a tease in my voice.

I saw the other young man's jaw drop open.

"I..I guess I could do that if you don't mind." He blushed again beautifully.

"I don't mind at all." I leaned in and told him quietly, reaching out to tuck the front of his shirt with my fingers. Then I turned and headed towards the elevator.

"You lucky bastard!" I heard the other young man whisper to Simon.

I checked my purse to be sure I had a package of condoms, I really wasn't sure where this would lead although I could guess.

I was still wet from the shower when Simon knocked. I pulled on one of the white fuzzy robes the resort supplied and let him in. He had the table with him, and a carry bag this time. I noticed he now had an air of confidence.

"I set out some fresh towels in the bathroom, go ahead and I will set up your table." I told him.

"OK. I will be right out." I heard the shower start, so I opened the table and set it up. I placed and smoothed out the sheet he had brought, set the small bottle of oil on the tiny nightstand.

I placed three condoms right alongside the bottle of oil. I thought that might be enough.

I was reasonably sure that Simon would get the hint. He had seemed to be quite willing with his hands, now I was going to find out just how willing this handsome young man was. I hopped up and sat on the edge of the table, leaving my robe over the back of the chair. I picked up a small towel, began to dry my hair.

The shower stopped, I could hear Simon in there, he was quietly humming a tune. The door opened and he stepped into the room, saw me sitting there nude. A smile slid across his face, I smiled right back.

OK. So now I really am one of those Cougars.

Terrible of me, isn't it?

imsally
imsally
100 Followers