Cougar and Boytoy

Story Info
Divorcee and her time with her new boytoy.
2.1k words
3.83
35k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits in the bath, surrounded by bubbles, wondering what she should do. The house quiet, kids out for the night at sleepovers, a couple of candles lit and one of the movie channels on for background noise. I she sighs and leans back. A little over an hour and he will be here. She bought a new red and black lace and silk bra/ panties set for tonight. She had sent him a pic of it to get a reaction. He said he liked it. She bets he would like it more on the floor.

She reaches a hand down and traces a line down to her newly shaved snatch. Not something she has ever done, she is now completely hair free, or the best she can be for the time frame she has. But as she finds her clit and pinches it softly, she decides she likes this look on her. She can feel her lips, so soft. And finds her honey hole without any problem, no unwanted hair to move out of the way. She stops short of letting her finger slide into her pussy, wanting to save any sexual contact for when he gets there. She glances at her phone and decides to send a text.

"Soaking my pretty pussy in a hot bubble bath. Nice and smooth to the touch. Can't wait for you to feel it"

She presses send and waits. Scooping some water and bubbles to run over her now aching breasts. She has to get out and get ready.

Her phone chimes and she smirks because it is from him.

"Mmmmm baby girl, can't wait to see how smooth."

Time to get out and get dressed, she decides. She has about 20 minutes before he gets there, she needs to hurry. Standing up, she lets the water and bubbles slides down her body. She runs her fingers over her shaved pussy lips and shivers with excitement at the feel. She wraps a towel around her still dripping body and steps out of the tub.

She heads to her bed, where she has her outfit for the night laid out. If you could call it an outfit the bra barely covers her nipples, but gives her great cleavage. This is good because he has said he loves her tits. And she likes to make him happy, so very happy. She slips the bra straps over her arms and leans forward to let her breasts fill the cups. She reaches to her back and clasps the silk shut. She adjusts her breasts in the cups and looks into the mirror. She turns sideways and decides she likes what she sees.

Next, she grabs the Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion and starts with her feet, slathering it on in a slow, deliberate rubbing motion. Her calves, then her thighs. Right up to her belly to the underside of her 38 Ds. When she had everywhere lotioned up, she slips on her panties and positions them over her ass, almost like a thong. They barely cover her ass cheeks. But she is sure he will like it.

She steps into her black slip, sliding it to her waist. She throws on a green v neck t-shirt to hide the goodies underneath. She slips on her heels, his request, and teeters to the kitchen to make a drink.

Vodka, cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Her new favorite, even though she does not really drink. A lot anyway. She pours it into a shaker over some ice. Screwing the cap on she shakes it around to mix the potent concoction. Then she pours herself a shot of vodka and downs it quick. Liquid courage she thinks to herself.

A quick glance at the clock and she realizes he will be here any minute. Her heels clack on the floor as she races to the bathroom for one last glance at her face in the mirror. She tugs the v on her shirt so you can see the top of her bra. That's when she hears the doorknob turn and she walks out and is face to face with him.

Tall, dark and haired and talented with his fingers, as she found out his last visit here. Even with her heels on, he is still taller than her. He looks down at her.

"How are you doing?"

"Good." she answers.

No butterflies this time and she is filled with a sexual wanting.

She wants him to unwrap her slowly, and use his lips and fingers everywhere. He leans over and kisses her full on her lip show tongue tracing over them.

"Mmmmm, delicious. Do you have something to drink?"

She leads him into the kitchen by his hand; she knows he is totally checking out her ass as she guides him. She lets go of his hand and reaches for the shaker and a glass. He comes up behind her and kisses the nape of her neck. She shivers with anticipation and feels her pussy getting wet. He places a hand on her ass cheek and squeezes as he turns her around to kiss her full on her mouth. Her tongue plunges into his mouth and he reaches a hand behind her head and pulls her closer. Their tongues touch, probing, exploring each

others mouths.

She pulls away and asks, "Still want that drink?"

"A small one" he says as he pulls at the v on her shirt and sneaks a peek.

"I want to see what you bought".

She turns and pours a half a drink for him. She turns back and hands him the glass. He takes a sip of the sweet concoction and smiles. Then he puts his glass down and looks at her hungrily.

"Time to check you out".

He pulls her by the hand to the couch and sits down. She straddles his lap, kicking off the heels in the process. She can feel the bulge in his pants and can't wait to wrap her lips around it. He caresses her shoulders through

her t shirt, then slowly pulls one side down exposing her bra strap and skin. He pulls the bare shoulder to his mouth and kisses it, letting his teeth nip softly at it.

"No marks" she warns, but that makes him suck just a little. She looks over to her shoulder and sees a red spot. At least her shirt will cover it.

He grabs her shirt by the bottom hem and lifts it over her head exposing the red and black silken lace holding her breasts in check. He throws the shirt to the side and cups those glorious breasts.

He looks at her, and then back down to the silky lace covered breasts in his hands. He is rubbing her nipples through the fabric, and she feels them get hard in his touch. She aches to have his mouth on them sucking and nipping at her nipples. As if he heard her thoughts, he pulls down the cup of the left side and licks her hardened nipple. She sighs and pushes it further into his mouth. He opens his mouth and pulls as much of her breast into his mouth, sucking hard. She gasps and looks down to see his eyes dancing with excitement.

He disengages from her breast, and reaches a hand up behind her head to the nape of her neck. He grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her in for a kiss, his tongue immediately in her mouth.

"I could just suck your breasts all day" he says naughtily as he tweaks her exposed nipple.

"I could suck your cock all day," she teases, the bad girl persona showing herself.

That's when things got good. He lets go of her hair and pushes on her shoulders so she slides off his lap, to fall kneeling at his crotch. She knows what he wants her to do, without him saying the words. She reaches for the button on his jeans and quickly unfastens it. Then she slowly glides the zipper down, anticipation getting the best of her. She wants to feel him in her mouth badly.

He reaches down and pushes his jeans as far as he can; she pulls them down to his feet and takes them off, almost ripping them off. He wears boxers, and she reaches into the "cock slot" to pull his hardening member out. She immediately wraps her hand around the shaft, and begins to stroke it slowly. When she gets to the head, she almost squeezes the head in her palm, then slides her hand to the base, her other hand reaching into his boxers and cupping his balls.

She leans forward at this point and without saying another word, opens her mouth and lets her tongue trace along the head of his penis, licking away the pre cum that has formed there. She knows she may not be able to take the whole thing in her mouth, as he is bigger that most she has had, but she'll be damned not to try. She slowly pulls his hardened shaft into her mouth, her glossed lips gliding almost effortlessly down to halfway. She begins to pull him out, the head just inside her lips. She opens her lips, gasps in some air and takes as much in her mouth as she can. She can feel the head hit the back of her throat triggering her gag reflex. She lets it sit there for a moment, breathing in through her nose.

Not being able to take anymore, she tightens her lips and with a little more tempo, lets her lips stroke the length of his hard, long cock. Her head bobs up and down and she feels his hands tangle in her hair, and then feels him grab a handful. She knows he will know help her pretty lips and mouth take it all. As she gets to the base, he forces her head down, almost just past the gag reflex. He did say he wanted to mouth fuck her hard. As she makes a gagging sound, he lets her ease her lips up the base. Her eyes are now watering, but she is determined to make him cum this way. She lets his hands guide her head and they continue this up and down face fuck for now. She can hear his breathing get a little faster and knows he is going to cum for her soon.

Next time he pushes her head to the base; she catches a little breath and takes all his length. From the hitch in his gasp, she knows he is surprised by this. She snakes her tongue out of her cock filled lips and licks at his balls. He groans loudly and and pushes on her head to keep her there. She has to fight a little to get him to release his grip, but when he does, she begins sucking and moving her lips faster on his hard cock. Her lips pressed tight, with her teeth tucked behind them she keeps a good rhythm going. He moans and tells her "I am going to cum baby girl". She doesn't lose her rhythm as she is going to swallow his load. Again, not something she normally does. He grunts a few more times, his hands trying to speed up the gliding of her lips till she feels the first warm spurt of salty cum hit the back of her throat. She swallows quickly as another burst fills her mouth. Is there always this much? She wonders as she swallows again. His cock is now twitching with orgasm and more cum fills her mouth. She pulls her lips down the length to the head and sucks greedily, getting the last drops out of his now spent cock. She releases him and wipes at her lips.

He leans back against the couch and lets go of her hair. "Damn, you did not have to do that."

"I wanted to. You gave me about three orgasms the other day. "

"Time to return the favor." He says, as he pushes her back onto the floor and kneels between her legs. She bends them at the knees and he begins kissing his way upwards, her knees, and her thighs. He pushes the slip up to her waist as he goes. He plays with her pussy lips through the barely there fabric and realizes she shaved.

"How much did you shave?"

"You will have to take those off and see for yourself". She teases him with a wicked grin.

To be continued...