Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Kathleen, except for my mother and older sister, no woman had ever seen me standing in my briefs. Yet, there I was standing before Kathleen, a stranger before that day, with a huge erection created from staring down her overall top that fell forward, as she leaned beneath the sink to get empty coffee cans for the paint. Before Kathleen, except for my mother and older sister, no woman had ever seen my cock. Definitely, a memory to remember and someone never to forget, Kathleen gave me plenty of sensually erotic and sexually exciting sexy sights to masturbate over for years to come. She gave me something to masturbate over, other than the sexual thoughts of my mother and sister and I'm forever grateful that she pulled me away from my incestuous thoughts and replaced it with sexual perversions about her.

With just a glance and a furtive look out of the corner of my eye, I could see her cleavage and most of her tits. When standing on the ladder and peering down, I could have sworn I saw her nipples. Definitely, I saw her areolas. This flashing game, better than any game of tickle and tease that I played with my sister and occasionally played with my mother for nothing more than a quick feel of her breasts, was unbelievable.

I couldn't wait to tell my friends all that I saw of Kathleen. Never would they believe me in a million years. For sure, they'd think I was making it all up. Only, I didn't have to make up anything. It all happened just as its written here.

The sides of her overalls were unbuttoned and, along with the sides of her breasts, I could see most of her panties. I love her panties. Even after having seen her panties so many times, when she climbed the fence, while wearing a mini-skirt to walk her dog in the cemetery, I never tired of seeing her panties. I so wanted to run my hand between her thighs and along the length of her panty. I so wanted to stick my hand down her panties and finger her wet pussy and now I have.

Unbeknownst to me, all this time, she had been teasing me. She played me. She figured, no doubt, that I was an innocent and immature virgin and she figured right. It didn't take much to get me going. A down blouse view of her cleavage or an up skirt view of her panty was all that it took to make my cock hard and me ready to do, whatever she needed me to do to see more of her. Only, now in hindsight, seasoned after so many sexual experiences, along with marriages and divorces, I wish I had known then, what she was like now.

When she never removed her eyes from my erection, I figured she just liked me. I figured she was as shocked and embarrassed, as I was excited and horny. I didn't think that a beautiful woman, moreover an older woman, would be attracted to an 18-year-old goof like me. More attracted to my hard cock than she ever was to me, I should have known then that she was purposely teasing me, while trying to seduce me. I was so young. I was so dumb. I was so naive. I never thought a woman would lust over me and would want me in the way that I lusted over her and wanted her.

Never have I experienced such a day of lustful desire in my life, as I did that first day painting with Kathleen. What a day? What an incredible day? What an unbelievable day of sex. I was so horny. I couldn't wait to go home and masturbate over everything that I saw, felt, and did. Only, thinking that was the end of it, I had no idea that it was only the beginning. With her, the spider, weaving her sexual web, I was caught and there was no way that she was allowing me to go free.

Then, after she unmercifully teased me with all those sexually stimulating questions, when asking me if I wanted to see her tits, feel her tits, suck her nipples, and see and lick her pussy, she blew me. I still can't believe she blew me. It felt so good to not only feel my cock in her mouth but also to see my cock in her mouth, as I played with her tits and fingered her nipples.

After all the times I masturbated, while sexually fantasizing about my mother and my sister blowing me, my first blowjob was much more unbelievable than I had ever imagined. Then, when I gently placed my hand behind Kathleen's head, as I humped her mouth, an impulsive reaction, no one needed to tell me what to do for me to cum in her mouth. Even though I ejaculated prematurely, it was incredible, when I exploded my cum in her mouth. It was even more unbelievable that she not only allowed me to cum in her mouth but also that she swallowed all my cum. Women my age, especially in my neighborhood, nice parochial, Catholic school girls, an oxymoron, if there ever was one, would never do what she did and/or allow me to do what I did. Then, again, in thinking back, the parochial Catholic school girls were always the first ones to get pregnant, before they were married.

Just as watching her stripping was arousing, as if giving me a personal tutorial tour of her naked body, having her voluntarily show me her naked body, while explaining what to do, was arousing. Then, after she allowed me to touch and feel her everywhere, and after we had sex and I licked and fucked her pussy, she made me feel like the man that I hadn't yet become. Even after she took control of me and I followed her lead, threading on uncharted ground, I was afraid to overstep my boundaries. Only, never having had sex with a woman before, I didn't even know where my boundaries were. Learning quickly, I was so new to this and, fortunately, she a good teacher.

Immediately, by her gentle hand and kind words, she made me feel special, experienced, and wanted. She made me feel as if I was her man, she was my woman, and we were a couple. More than just her lover, I was in love. I viewed her as my wicked older girlfriend and, as soon as I thought of her in that way, I thought about all the things we could do together and places we could go, bowling, miniature golf, and the movies. Suddenly, I was falling in love with her until...

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut! MILF Mom catches nerdy son masturbating and becomes obsessedin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Every Mom should do it! Becky's best friend convinces her to seduce her son.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories